Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:24:03 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 08:46:40 PM by Dyna

A couple updates on DCEBrief:

Added a few new pages - Policies, About, Meet the Team, etc... Links are at the bottom of the page.

Working on some DCEBrief promotions.

-Submitted to news aggregates (Google, Bing, Yahoo, News360).
-Created social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook).
     https://twitter.com/DCEBrief
     https://www.facebook.com/DCEBrief (Still working on facebook page)
-Working on creating a site widget that one could add to their site to display DCEBrief content
-Thinking about adding a policy that will allow people to use our content with proper attribution.

What else can we do to promote the site?

Excellent work! The site looks fantastic to say the least. I like the new page additions.

As for ideas can we setup a system for contributors to earn DNotes or articles that are submitted can be "Liked" and once they have like 50 likes then that author earns 50 DNotes???

Feedback on articles, posts on CryptoMoms, Facebook, and Twitter in relation to DCEBrief receive DNotes?

I like your idea of a Widget. Maybe a ticker like Widget that runs the articles across the bottom of your screen like the Coin Telegraph one at the top of CMC?

Just a few ideas.

Certainly, we are really excited about DCEBrief. It has great potential to reach out to many different market segments based on specific targeting. I plan to write a series of articles about small business and employee benefits among others. We are very strategic in everything we do. Once we are solidly positioned that will be the right time to aggressively promote what we have in place. I envision that 2016 will be a great year for our long term investors. Rewarding contributors is a great idea. We like Joe to  decide the best ways to implement that.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:45:42 PM

Great ideas all!

We can certainly use some social promotions, that is a great idea.

I'm hoping to create a "wizard" to allow people to create a customizable widget for their site.

We may or may not have someone to work on an app. Apple products are outside of my realm of knowledge at the moment, but I think we can create one for instant notifications of new content/updates.

I haven't explored any syndication methods, but that sounds like an excellent idea as well.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:51:40 AM

Continuing fallout of the New York BitLicense:

LZF LAUNCHES FIRST U.S.-BASED EXCHANGE TO OPERATE LEGALLY IN 49 STATES TODAY

"LZF does not serve New York due to the state’s BitLicense requirement."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lzf-launches-first-u-s-based-exchange-operate-legally-49-states-today/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:09:41 AM

Continuing fallout of the New York BitLicense:

LZF LAUNCHES FIRST U.S.-BASED EXCHANGE TO OPERATE LEGALLY IN 49 STATES TODAY

"LZF does not serve New York due to the state’s BitLicense requirement."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lzf-launches-first-u-s-based-exchange-operate-legally-49-states-today/

Nice find, Chase. LZF was formerly known as PScoin. They are doing a few things differently. I am trying to connect with them.

I hope that other states have learned "what not to do" as result of the fallout New York BitLicense has created.

The exchange market is becoming increasingly more competitive and I am quite certain that many of them that are paying the price to be in compliance are not operating profitably.
KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:48:03 PM

"On August 17, 2015, Tierion announced that it has been contracted by the Connecticut government to aid officials in surveying 200 of the top technology firms in the state. The company’s job is to gather responses to survey questions and then create the blockchain receipts that are needed for timestamp and content verification of each respondent’s answers. The reasoning behind the use of this technology is simple: it will help the state avoid potential disputes over the data."

I was not aware that the block chain could be used for anything other than recording transactions... Does this mean that the block chain could potentially be used for other purposes as well?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

"On August 17, 2015, Tierion announced that it has been contracted by the Connecticut government to aid officials in surveying 200 of the top technology firms in the state. The company’s job is to gather responses to survey questions and then create the blockchain receipts that are needed for timestamp and content verification of each respondent’s answers. The reasoning behind the use of this technology is simple: it will help the state avoid potential disputes over the data."

I was not aware that the block chain could be used for anything other than recording transactions... Does this mean that the block chain could potentially be used for other purposes as well?

Yep, I'm sure it can be used to store any kind of data.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:22:55 PM

http://www.econotimes.com/DNotes-announces-launch-of-DCEBrief-84192

http://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/09/02/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dcebrief-com-digital-currency-executive-brief-news-portal-11867/

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:58:49 PM

Hello all!

I was just doing some research in an attempt to narrow down some very broad topics to write about to a singular topic that is much narrower, and in my research (still pending original source at this stage), I remembered this little factor, and how it really highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes. The following is truly harrowing if you understand the true potential effects of default and economic collapse. Nobody here has seen a true 'recession' in their lifetime because all the previous ones were deferred with the printing of more money and bank credit expansion.

"It is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt..."
- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/it-mathematically-impossible-pay-all-our-debt

Now this much should be obvious to anybody who understands that money is created as debt, and all debt accrues interest that must come from somewhere, ergo... more debt must be created BUT!

The USA is in a position where even if you took all of the different forms of money: savings, cash, chequeable balances, mutual deposits, money market funds, short-term repurchase agreements... Basically ANY piece of US money that EVER existed... and used it to pay the Government debt, there would still be government debt outstanding... To put it further into perspective, the US government debt is circa 18 Trillion, all the money that every existed is ~17 Trillion, that doesn't take into account non-financial and household debt, which brings the total to 41.4 Trillion. Then think that the 18 Trillion figure for government debt doesn't even take into account unfunded liabilities (promises to pay in the future - medicare, medicaid etc), the total government debt balloons to ~115 Trillion + household debt (14 Trillion) and non-profit debt (12 Trillion) for a whopping total of: 141 Trillion dollars.

17 Trillion dollars of money (in its loosest definition - 3 Trillion exists in actual liquid money) to somehow repay 141 Trillion...

The Rubicon has been crossed...

Luckily non-government programs like CRISP plans may work to alleviate some of this potential economic pain - a remarkable nod to foresight. Retirement plans offer saving rewards for many of us who won't retire with benefits like medicare and state pensions, students crypto investment and giveaways to combat student debt, trust funds to encourage saving for your child's future early etc. These are all essential components of a globally accepted digital currency, and they have been rolled out in pilot before global currency status has been earned, which allow people to purchase DNotes cheaply and participate in these investments early when they're most lucrative. I call that a great buying opportunity.

There was also one comment on the page that summed up my views quite nicely:

"The American government has been spending trillions of dollars on programs it had no Constitutional authority to create, and such unconstitutional expenditures exceed the amount of the federal debt. Therefore,

The federal debt is unconstitutional.

Not only are most government programs themselves unconstitutional, but the debt used to pay for these unconstitutional programs, which were created by previous taxpayers, is paid for by future taxpayers. Therefore,

The federal debt is Taxation without Representation.

Taxation without representation is also unconstitutional. In fact, it is the reason America seceded from the British empire."

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:03:05 PM

Has anyone noticed that we are off the voting list on Cryptsy?  Does that mean what I think it does??  Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

Hello all!

I was just doing some research in an attempt to narrow down some very broad topics to write about to a singular topic that is much narrower, and in my research (still pending original source at this stage), I remembered this little factor, and how it really highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes. The following is truly harrowing if you understand the true potential effects of default and economic collapse. Nobody here has seen a true 'recession' in their lifetime because all the previous ones were deferred with the printing of more money and bank credit expansion.

- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/it-mathematically-impossible-pay-all-our-debt

Now this much should be obvious to anybody who understands that money is created as debt, and all debt accrues interest that must come from somewhere, ergo... more debt must be created BUT!

The USA is in a position where even if you took all of the different forms of money: savings, cash, chequeable balances, mutual deposits, money market funds, short-term repurchase agreements... Basically ANY piece of US money that EVER existed... and used it to pay the Government debt, there would still be government debt outstanding... To put it further into perspective, the US government debt is circa 18 Trillion, all the money that every existed is ~17 Trillion, that doesn't take into account non-financial and household debt, which brings the total to 41.4 Trillion. Then think that the 18 Trillion figure for government debt doesn't even take into account unfunded liabilities (promises to pay in the future - medicare, medicaid etc), the total government debt balloons to ~115 Trillion + household debt (14 Trillion) and non-profit debt (12 Trillion) for a whopping total of: 141 Trillion dollars.

17 Trillion dollars of money (in its loosest definition - 3 Trillion exists in actual liquid money) to somehow repay 141 Trillion...

Luckily non-government programs like CRISP plans may work to alleviate some of this potential economic pain - a remarkable nod to foresight. Retirement plans offer saving rewards for many of us who won't retire with benefits like medicare and state pensions, students crypto investment and giveaways to combat student debt, trust funds to encourage saving for your child's future early etc. These are all essential components of a globally accepted digital currency, and they have been rolled out in pilot before global currency status has been earned, which allow people to purchase DNotes cheaply and participate in these investments early when they're most lucrative. I call that a great buying opportunity.

"The American government has been spending trillions of dollars on programs it had no Constitutional authority to create, and such unconstitutional expenditures exceed the amount of the federal debt. Therefore,

Not only are most government programs themselves unconstitutional, but the debt used to pay for these unconstitutional programs, which were created by previous taxpayers, is paid for by future taxpayers. Therefore,

Taxation without representation is also unconstitutional. In fact, it is the reason America seceded from the British empire."

Great post TeeGee!

Anchor (reanchor) is the perfect word to use with DNotes - "highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes"

The only things I see that may cushion that blow (debt explosion), are programs like the CRISP as you mentioned above and what the author mentioned in his article: "There is no way in the world that all of that debt can ever be repaid.  The only thing that we can hope for now is for this debt bubble to last for as long as possible before it finally explodes."  This extra time may allow DNotes and the CRISP programs to reach the people that need it, which is probably almost everyone worldwide.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 07:14:49 PM

Has anyone noticed that we are off the voting list on Cryptsy?  Does that mean what I think it does??  Smiley Smiley

Awaiting eagerly to see.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

Hello all!

Great post TeeGee!

Anchor (reanchor) is the perfect word to use with DNotes - "highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes"

The only things I see that may cushion that blow (debt explosion), are programs like the CRISP as you mentioned above and what the author mentioned in his article: "There is no way in the world that all of that debt can ever be repaid.  The only thing that we can hope for now is for this debt bubble to last for as long as possible before it finally explodes."  This extra time may allow DNotes and the CRISP programs to reach the people that need it, which is probably almost everyone worldwide.

Agreed, great post TeeGee. We need to keep pushing in the right direction for the right reasons and hopefully we will gain more and more momentum.

SEABOND

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:46:47 AM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

is it really HAPPENING?!!!???!???!?

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:51:34 AM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.
SEABOND

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 01:08:05 AM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.

then, this should be appropriate.

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:17:45 AM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.

then, this should be appropriate.

Let's wait just a little longer. I am sure we have a lot of people waiting anxiously. The exchange market place is becoming very competitive. DNotes is very well positioned to the extend that a year from now it will be listed everywhere.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:22:12 AM

Hello all!

Great post, TeeGee. I am sure that many of us have heard that before. As a DCEBrief article it will be good to point out the risks and other facts as you mentioned, but shy away from the constitutional issues. It is appropriate to point out the value of digital currency as alternative investment.
Mochilles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:40:13 AM

DNotes is live on Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/NOTE_BTC
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 11:04:56 AM

wooohoooo congrats to all suporters and the Team, good job.

lets spread the word everywhere!! good trading!
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:04:08 PM

Excellent work everyone!!! Cryptsy is a very nice addition.
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: