Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:06:05 PM

wooohoooo congrats to all suporters and the Team, good job.

lets spread the word everywhere!! good trading!

That's a wonderful and welld eserved achievement. DNOTES should and hopefully will be on every reputable and big exchange there is. Should see a nice surge now over the coming weeks I am sure as new collectors kick in and purchase.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:18:20 PM

Congratulations! DNotes is now live on Cryptsy. Thanks for all that hard work. This could be a big step forward, especially when Cryptsy can start offering Notes/USD and Notes/CAD pair. I am sure that will take a while.  When this happens it will be a huge boost to our family of CRISP. One day CRISP savers with direct link form Cryptsy to their bank account will be able to set of reoccurring purchases as part of their regular savings program. Yes, Please spread the word.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 01:48:44 PM

Congrats everyone! Being listed on Cryptsy is a great accomplishment. Thank you to everyone who participated in getting us listed, and thank you RJF for leading the push.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:19:45 PM

Way to go DNotes!
KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:58:54 PM

Has anyone noticed that we are off the voting list on Cryptsy?  Does that mean what I think it does??  Smiley Smiley

Awaiting eagerly to see.

is it really HAPPENING?!!!???!???!?

I think so, SEABOND.

then, this should be appropriate.

https://i.imgur.com/Erz6bWa.jpg

Pass one of those over this way....
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

Hello all!

I was just doing some research in an attempt to narrow down some very broad topics to write about to a singular topic that is much narrower, and in my research (still pending original source at this stage), I remembered this little factor, and how it really highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes. The following is truly harrowing if you understand the true potential effects of default and economic collapse. Nobody here has seen a true 'recession' in their lifetime because all the previous ones were deferred with the printing of more money and bank credit expansion.

"It is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt..."
- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/it-mathematically-impossible-pay-all-our-debt

Now this much should be obvious to anybody who understands that money is created as debt, and all debt accrues interest that must come from somewhere, ergo... more debt must be created BUT!

The USA is in a position where even if you took all of the different forms of money: savings, cash, chequeable balances, mutual deposits, money market funds, short-term repurchase agreements... Basically ANY piece of US money that EVER existed... and used it to pay the Government debt, there would still be government debt outstanding... To put it further into perspective, the US government debt is circa 18 Trillion, all the money that every existed is ~17 Trillion, that doesn't take into account non-financial and household debt, which brings the total to 41.4 Trillion. Then think that the 18 Trillion figure for government debt doesn't even take into account unfunded liabilities (promises to pay in the future - medicare, medicaid etc), the total government debt balloons to ~115 Trillion + household debt (14 Trillion) and non-profit debt (12 Trillion) for a whopping total of: 141 Trillion dollars.

17 Trillion dollars of money (in its loosest definition - 3 Trillion exists in actual liquid money) to somehow repay 141 Trillion...

The Rubicon has been crossed...

Luckily non-government programs like CRISP plans may work to alleviate some of this potential economic pain - a remarkable nod to foresight. Retirement plans offer saving rewards for many of us who won't retire with benefits like medicare and state pensions, students crypto investment and giveaways to combat student debt, trust funds to encourage saving for your child's future early etc. These are all essential components of a globally accepted digital currency, and they have been rolled out in pilot before global currency status has been earned, which allow people to purchase DNotes cheaply and participate in these investments early when they're most lucrative. I call that a great buying opportunity.

There was also one comment on the page that summed up my views quite nicely:

"The American government has been spending trillions of dollars on programs it had no Constitutional authority to create, and such unconstitutional expenditures exceed the amount of the federal debt. Therefore,

The federal debt is unconstitutional.

Not only are most government programs themselves unconstitutional, but the debt used to pay for these unconstitutional programs, which were created by previous taxpayers, is paid for by future taxpayers. Therefore,

The federal debt is Taxation without Representation.

Taxation without representation is also unconstitutional. In fact, it is the reason America seceded from the British empire."

after years of blindly trusting the government, ignoring politics this is eye-opening to me. How could the people we trust and depend on to make decisions for us all be SO IRRESPONSIBLE??? Sad
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:34:15 PM

Has anyone noticed that we are off the voting list on Cryptsy?  Does that mean what I think it does??  Smiley Smiley

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.

I saved one for you, Kris. You can join the party when you get here.

Kris is on her way to Chicago for two days training. Once she finished all her home work assignments and passed her qualifying tests she will be on full time assignment to support CryptoMoms, DNotes and our family of CRISPs. This will free up some time for me to start working on our next phase of incorporating a company for our ecosystem and prepare for various rounds of funding, among many other things of course.

2016 will be a very exciting year for us. Thanks for your support and confidence. We always strive to be the best in class. We just did that again by winning the top spot at Cryptsy by a wide margin.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:53:22 PM

Congratulations! DNotes is now live on Cryptsy. Thanks for all that hard work. This could be a big step forward, especially when Cryptsy can start offering Notes/USD and Notes/CAD pair. I am sure that will take a while.  When this happens it will be a huge boost to our family of CRISP. One day CRISP savers with direct link form Cryptsy to their bank account will be able to set of reoccurring purchases as part of their regular savings program. Yes, Please spread the word.

Excellent news,

This will certainly increase exposure to DNotes trading to the many traders who don't like trading across multiple trading exchanges - or Cryptsy only. Kind of like you may really like McDonalds, but won't drive to the other side of the city to buy it, but you will if they open up a store on your street.

Excellent work everybody who voted. Now all I need is somebody to make it easy for me to purchase Bitcoin / DNotes directly with NZD via NZ bank account!

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:28:48 PM

Hello all!

I was just doing some research in an attempt to narrow down some very broad topics to write about to a singular topic that is much narrower, and in my research (still pending original source at this stage), I remembered this little factor, and how it really highlights the need to reanchor the worlds production to a non-manipulatable, global digital currency like DNotes. The following is truly harrowing if you understand the true potential effects of default and economic collapse. Nobody here has seen a true 'recession' in their lifetime because all the previous ones were deferred with the printing of more money and bank credit expansion.

- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-22/it-mathematically-impossible-pay-all-our-debt

Now this much should be obvious to anybody who understands that money is created as debt, and all debt accrues interest that must come from somewhere, ergo... more debt must be created BUT!

The USA is in a position where even if you took all of the different forms of money: savings, cash, chequeable balances, mutual deposits, money market funds, short-term repurchase agreements... Basically ANY piece of US money that EVER existed... and used it to pay the Government debt, there would still be government debt outstanding... To put it further into perspective, the US government debt is circa 18 Trillion, all the money that every existed is ~17 Trillion, that doesn't take into account non-financial and household debt, which brings the total to 41.4 Trillion. Then think that the 18 Trillion figure for government debt doesn't even take into account unfunded liabilities (promises to pay in the future - medicare, medicaid etc), the total government debt balloons to ~115 Trillion + household debt (14 Trillion) and non-profit debt (12 Trillion) for a whopping total of: 141 Trillion dollars.

17 Trillion dollars of money (in its loosest definition - 3 Trillion exists in actual liquid money) to somehow repay 141 Trillion...

Luckily non-government programs like CRISP plans may work to alleviate some of this potential economic pain - a remarkable nod to foresight. Retirement plans offer saving rewards for many of us who won't retire with benefits like medicare and state pensions, students crypto investment and giveaways to combat student debt, trust funds to encourage saving for your child's future early etc. These are all essential components of a globally accepted digital currency, and they have been rolled out in pilot before global currency status has been earned, which allow people to purchase DNotes cheaply and participate in these investments early when they're most lucrative. I call that a great buying opportunity.

"The American government has been spending trillions of dollars on programs it had no Constitutional authority to create, and such unconstitutional expenditures exceed the amount of the federal debt. Therefore,

Not only are most government programs themselves unconstitutional, but the debt used to pay for these unconstitutional programs, which were created by previous taxpayers, is paid for by future taxpayers. Therefore,

Taxation without representation is also unconstitutional. In fact, it is the reason America seceded from the British empire."

after years of blindly trusting the government, ignoring politics this is eye-opening to me. How could the people we trust and depend on to make decisions for us all be SO IRRESPONSIBLE??? Sad

That is an excellent question Kris, and its answer is not whatsoever comforting. I've actually just been jotting down random paragraphs in a primeordial soup of having no-idea-what-i'm-doing for an article, you see, the topics I want to write about are so complex that they are difficult to write about succinctly without feeling I've given enough information to provide logical "proof" of what I'm saying. That said, here are a couple of paragraphs I've jotted down that I plan to insert in any number of the 4/5 articles I'm planning (the hard part is deciding on which focus for which article for which set of information), but Government debt and the affect politics has on money is one of them.

I'll gladly take comment, these draft paragraphs I'm thinking can be on a  topic called "Greece is not unique" then discuss how politics and fiat currency are intertwined in a manner that can never truly serve the public interest, then finish with comparisons to how crypto-currencies have the potential to remove irresponsible fiscal decisions from bureaucrats, and placing them back into the people that use money - the public - to avoid the situations in the future. I'll lay out a few potential logical progressions also for comment in brackets.

[sic] "After the latest round of Greek financial crises, government debt and currency stability have come to the forefront of mainstream political discourse. Despite the media attention to the Greek government's debt and banking problems, their situation is not unique. According to Global Research, there are no less than 24 countries facing debt crises including the likes of Ireland, Spain and Portugal, and 14 more rapidly heading towards one. The report also claims that world debt to global GDP is at an all time high of 286 percent. The real kicker is that nobody seems to know ‘who’ all this money is ‘owed’ to. (Let's be fair, I'll remove that last sentence)

It is easy to think that debt doesn't affect us personally, after all it doesn't show on any single individual's balance sheet, but the national debt has a profound affect on everybody. Politicians promise a large variety of ‘free-stuff’ to get elected, and this ‘free-stuff’ always needs to be paid for by somebody. Politicians have relatively short terms in office, which makes debt financing for current election promises unduly attractive; tax increases are unpopular and staving them off until once they're out of office could ensure re-election.  This system is highly profitable for politicians - they wine and dine with the worlds elite and make big salaries, and the impending recession won't be remembered as happen in their care."

[100 words briefly detailing 2 or 3 mechanisms government uses to 'stabilize' / continue the status quo]

[Eventually consumer and creditor confidence is lost]

[Government requires further investment to continue to debt fund and the likelihood of default increases, the states bonds are no longer attractive to investors, so the state then must lift the interest rate]

[This further exacerbates the problem, government is further in debt, and the interest payment rate is even higher - takes away from frontline social services]

[Government eventually must turn to austerity measures - hurts the poor the most]

[All this is made possible through fiat money creation and banking credit expansion, the money supply is not anchored to a fixed commodity like gold, or an un-manipulatable algorithmic cryptocurrency]

Ergo,

[Debt financing is enabled by fiat currency]

[A global digital currency, or one accepted for trade everywhere can remove the politics from money, and puts power back into those who use money rather than those who want to decide on our behalf meaning no leveraged lending to ridiculous levels, restrained spending. A globally accepted digital currency provides people worldwide with an option to keep their savings in a globally stable crypto and use it locally along with state currency which protects peoples savings from regional political turmoil.]

[help]

It's very important for DCEBrief to maintain a positive outlook in its articles, but there is no better way I think to communicate the problems with fiat in a manner that would 'sway' the average person to crypto than a 'without filter' explanation, then showing logical proof that cryptocurrency is the future of safe, secure and stable currency. It is also a MASSIVE topic to write about, probably requires no less than 5 separate articles...

"What is wrong with our money?" [and why global crypto is better]

"Bank Chain or Global Digital Currency?" [Compare / Constrast]

"It's 4:30am and I should go to bed" [Goes to bed].

KristinaHD

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:29:51 PM

Hello all!

That is an excellent question Kris, and its answer is not whatsoever comforting. I've actually just been jotting down random paragraphs in a primeordial soup of having no-idea-what-i'm-doing for an article, you see, the topics I want to write about are so complex that they are difficult to write about succinctly without feeling I've given enough information to provide logical "proof" of what I'm saying. That said, here are a couple of paragraphs I've jotted down that I plan to insert in any number of the 4/5 articles I'm planning (the hard part is deciding on which focus for which article for which set of information), but Government debt and the affect politics has on money is one of them.

I'll gladly take comment, these draft paragraphs I'm thinking can be on a  topic called "Greece is not unique" then discuss how politics and fiat currency are intertwined in a manner that can never truly serve the public interest, then finish with comparisons to how crypto-currencies have the potential to remove irresponsible fiscal decisions from bureaucrats, and placing them back into the people that use money - the public - to avoid the situations in the future. I'll lay out a few potential logical progressions also for comment in brackets.

[sic] "After the latest round of Greek financial crises, government debt and currency stability have come to the forefront of mainstream political discourse. Despite the media attention to the Greek government's debt and banking problems, their situation is not unique. According to Global Research, there are no less than 24 countries facing debt crises including the likes of Ireland, Spain and Portugal, and 14 more rapidly heading towards one. The report also claims that world debt to global GDP is at an all time high of 286 percent. The real kicker is that nobody seems to know ‘who’ all this money is ‘owed’ to. (Let's be fair, I'll remove that last sentence)

It is easy to think that debt doesn't affect us personally, after all it doesn't show on any single individual's balance sheet, but the national debt has a profound affect on everybody. Politicians promise a large variety of ‘free-stuff’ to get elected, and this ‘free-stuff’ always needs to be paid for by somebody. Politicians have relatively short terms in office, which makes debt financing for current election promises unduly attractive; tax increases are unpopular and staving them off until once they're out of office could ensure re-election.  This system is highly profitable for politicians - they wine and dine with the worlds elite and make big salaries, and the impending recession won't be remembered as happen in their care."

[100 words briefly detailing 2 or 3 mechanisms government uses to 'stabilize' / continue the status quo]

[Eventually consumer and creditor confidence is lost]

[Government requires further investment to continue to debt fund and the likelihood of default increases, the states bonds are no longer attractive to investors, so the state then must lift the interest rate]

[This further exacerbates the problem, government is further in debt, and the interest payment rate is even higher - takes away from frontline social services]

[Government eventually must turn to austerity measures - hurts the poor the most]

[All this is made possible through fiat money creation and banking credit expansion, the money supply is not anchored to a fixed commodity like gold, or an un-manipulatable algorithmic cryptocurrency]

Ergo,

[Debt financing is enabled by fiat currency]

[A global digital currency, or one accepted for trade everywhere can remove the politics from money, and puts power back into those who use money rather than those who want to decide on our behalf meaning no leveraged lending to ridiculous levels, restrained spending. A globally accepted digital currency provides people worldwide with an option to keep their savings in a globally stable crypto and use it locally along with state currency which protects peoples savings from regional political turmoil.]

[help]

It's very important for DCEBrief to maintain a positive outlook in its articles, but there is no better way I think to communicate the problems with fiat in a manner that would 'sway' the average person to crypto than a 'without filter' explanation, then showing logical proof that cryptocurrency is the future of safe, secure and stable currency. It is also a MASSIVE topic to write about, probably requires no less than 5 separate articles...

"What is wrong with our money?" [and why global crypto is better]

"Bank Chain or Global Digital Currency?" [Compare / Constrast]

"It's 4:30am and I should go to bed" [Goes to bed].

TeeGee - your post made me laugh! I feel like I might be able to understand your posts a little easier than others - keep them coming!!!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:05:29 PM

Congrats everyone! Being listed on Cryptsy is a great accomplishment. Thank you to everyone who participated in getting us listed, and thank you RJF for leading the push.

Finally! That was a good exercise in patience and persistence!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:08:33 PM

Hello all!

Because they are people and easily swayed and corrupted. If the system gives them the opportunity, they will take it. It's a rare politician indeed that can resist power, glory and fame not to mention self enrichment...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:54:11 PM

Patience and persistence always pays off in the long run. Cheesy

Bergman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:30:37 PM

Patience and persistence always pays off in the long run. Cheesy

Wow, finally made it. Go DNotes. Congratulations
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:00:48 AM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.

Kris is on her way to Chicago for two days training. Once she finished all her home work assignments and passed her qualifying tests she will be on full time assignment to support CryptoMoms, DNotes and our family of CRISPs. This will free up some time for me to start working on our next phase of incorporating a company for our ecosystem and prepare for various rounds of funding, among many other things of course.

2016 will be a very exciting year for us. Thanks for your support and confidence. We always strive to be the best in class. We just did that again by winning the top spot at Cryptsy by a wide margin.

It looks like I'm the last one to the party!  We should all be very proud of the hard work and determination it took to get listed - what a great community!

It has been a very long day and that bubbly is starting to look pretty good.  Grin

Kristina- good luck with your training!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:06:08 PM

It looks like I'm the last one to the party!  We should all be very proud of the hard work and determination it took to get listed - what a great community!

It has been a very long day and that bubbly is starting to look pretty good.  Grin

Thank you chase! Dyna is a by far the most dedicated human I have ever met, I feel honored to be working right next to him (and the coffee is wonderful! Lol)
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:12:49 PM

Awaiting eagerly to see.

I think so, SEABOND.

The first day of trading on Cryptsy went well. Smooth upward trend. Most people may not even know about it yet. We are scheduling a full Press Release with Tweeter campaign for Wednesday next week.

Personally, I am very excited that we are finally listed on Cryptsy. The timing for us is excellent. We are ready for the next phase. All of our phrase one building blocks are lined up after a lot of hard for work over a year based on our firm believe of what it takes to be a trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate.

We started out with a small community that treasure collaboration with mutual respect, fostering the most productive environment in our industry; thereby leading to great accomplishments in a short period of time, that would not have been achievable otherwise. Together we have built a trusted brand, created CryptoMoms to help improve gender imbalance, provided programs for everyone to participate through our family of CRISP, enable ease of use and security through the creation of DNotesVault. We have developed DNotes Educational Guide and DCEBrief to help promote better awareness and educational needs for those who like to be kept current and learn more about digital currency and the Blockchain technology destined to be the greatest technology since the Internet. It is quite remarkable that we have been able to accomplish so much with a small dedicated community. This is just the beginning and I like to thank you all for your hard work and dedication for many jobs well done.  

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:14:30 PM

Thank you chase! Dyna is a by far the most dedicated human I have ever met, I feel honored to be working right next to him (and the coffee is wonderful! Lol)

Thanks, Kris for being a great student.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 02:44:41 PM

http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-blockchain-and-the-challenge-of-big-data-is-it-time-for-open-data-2-0/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 02:44:51 PM

All,

What do you think of adding another section to DCEBrief for FinTech? We already have Finance and Technology, but some news might be better categorized as FinTech. For example, reporting on digital currency crowdfunding. We could categorize them in the existing categories, or add a new FinTech category for it, among other news. There are advantages and disadvantages either way, so I would like to know your thoughts.

Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: