Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
that's true it's because of the team who develop the platform and make a great update on it. Atlantico Network gain trust from participant and investor. they provide update and transparency of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

The value of AtlantICO Network platform in the medical field is undeniable and visible. But why its use will be helpful not only for market participants of medical goods and services, but also for insurance companies?

Through the use of the services of AtlantICO Network platform, insurance companies will be able to fully monitor the level of quality and cost of pharmaceuticals and services of medical centers for which they make payments. This will allow them to minimize their costs associated with the treatment of patients. And patients, in turn, will receive treatment of a higher level of quality.

Strict control of medical payments from the platform AtlantICO Network will not allow unscrupulous market participants to mimic the insurance cases with the aim of obtaining financial benefit by deception! More information about AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io!

https://pp.userapi.com/c851436/v851436056/134b4/wBkK1waUJVU.jpg
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
Forget the negative side, be brighten up with Atlantico Network if competitor show lack of progress we can evaluate it soon as the Project run. Every one deserves Good quality medical services, hospital, doctor, medicine and etc. which Atlantico Network will provide to you.
I agree! Please don't close the door for this great opportunity. There's always an exemption to the rule and there is a great probability the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will excel compared to other projects that focus on medical fields.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

This is really a great characteristic of the platform, very detailed and very informative. ATLANTICO is really doing a great job. Our effort and our investments will really make it a long way. From medical services, now we are getting something from the pharmaceutical industry. Medicines are really important and being detailed and organized is a big factor since time is our real enemy here like expirations, availability and delivery time.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
that's true it's because of the team who develop the platform and make a great update on it. Atlantico Network gain trust from participant and investor. they provide update and transparency of the project.
Atlantico always gives an update to their investors and to their supporters, that's why I give my full support until last, very trusted project I've ever seen.

cryp24x

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
I think I got all of your sentiments and praises to the project and I really agree that all of us will really benefit from this project since medical goods and services are needed by all. This is for all ages, from the birth consultations up to the last minute of your breath, the medical industry takes part of your real life. Let us continue supporting the project and we will not be wrong in our decision.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

This is really a great characteristic of the platform, very detailed and very informative. ATLANTICO is really doing a great job. Our effort and our investments will really make it a long way. From medical services, now we are getting something from the pharmaceutical industry. Medicines are really important and being detailed and organized is a big factor since time is our real enemy here like expirations, availability and delivery time.
Yes, definitely one of the great feature of ATLANTICO. Now we can easily check the availability and price of the medicine we need, and they made it detailed by putting the date of receipt, lot number, expiration date, stock balance, price, and the period of sale.
Banulit

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
Forget the negative side, be brighten up with Atlantico Network if competitor show lack of progress we can evaluate it soon as the Project run. Every one deserves Good quality medical services, hospital, doctor, medicine and etc. which Atlantico Network will provide to you.
I agree! Please don't close the door for this great opportunity. There's always an exemption to the rule and there is a great probability the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will excel compared to other projects that focus on medical fields.
Always think positive if you are thinking negative it won't help Atlantico become number one in medical and pharmaceutical services.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Just searched something about this project and I must say previous work of the team is doing good in business. Restaurants, Financing, lending. Others might think that this is ponzi scheme but no, base on the standings of individual company.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

A very well planned and strategic roadmap to be able to execute the project. This project is a promising wherein they listed as top 9 ICO in 2018.
Banulit

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Just searched something about this project and I must say previous work of the team is doing good in business. Restaurants, Financing, lending. Others might think that this is ponzi scheme but no, base on the standings of individual company.
I just enjoy to support Atlantico I read their whitepaper, has a clear plan and development to medical services and I prove to myself it will give a good outcome.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

The value of AtlantICO Network platform in the medical field is undeniable and visible. But why its use will be helpful not only for market participants of medical goods and services, but also for insurance companies?

Through the use of the services of AtlantICO Network platform, insurance companies will be able to fully monitor the level of quality and cost of pharmaceuticals and services of medical centers for which they make payments. This will allow them to minimize their costs associated with the treatment of patients. And patients, in turn, will receive treatment of a higher level of quality.

Strict control of medical payments from the platform AtlantICO Network will not allow unscrupulous market participants to mimic the insurance cases with the aim of obtaining financial benefit by deception! More information about AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io!

For sure a lot of insurance companies will have partnership with ATLANTlCO. Because in this platform, it will help them to lessen their expenses by eliminating  false claims from some medical providers.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

I just enjoy to support Atlantico I read their whitepaper, has a clear plan and development to medical services and I prove to myself it will give a good outcome.
Yes, this project will surely succeed. Atlantico team is composed of real experienced people. And these people are committed and working hard for the developement and success of ATLANTICO NETWORK. Keep it up!👆
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

it is great to know about this , so that all of us can assure the safetiness in joining this wonderful project , and through that I've realized also that the maker of atlantico always know the needs of human so that they are sure that this project will not be just helpful but also a successful project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

It was a great project and I am hoping for the success of this project.. as we can see many investor are believing in Atlantico project because there missinon is to help many countries in the medical field.
yes you're right this project knows the needs of community , they will give both benefits to the investors and to the community who will join this project . They can give enough profit to the investors and they can give a Hussle free medical system to the consumers.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
Yes for sure it will be successful because we all known how great technology blockchain is and bringing this technology in the medical and pharamaceutical industry is a very big move to provide a solution for their problems which will be provide more a better services to all of us.
My agree is with you guys , I can see the success of this project , but I think it takes a lot of time to this project to be implemented successfully , and I think when government discovers this project they will be against on it , because for them its a big barrier to their government system.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

For sure a lot of insurance companies will have partnership with ATLANTlCO. Because in this platform, it will help them to lessen their expenses by eliminating  false claims from some medical providers.
Aside from earning more profit, It will also ensure that the patient received high quality services and goods. Atlantico is a big help to improve our health care system.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
Yes for sure it will be successful because we all known how great technology blockchain is and bringing this technology in the medical and pharamaceutical industry is a very big move to provide a solution for their problems which will be provide more a better services to all of us.
I'm sure the team is ready for that. and they will not enter this kind of project if they do not expect it especially for the pharamaceutical industry that's hard to know in their project. I'm confident that I can see this ico's late conclusion.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

Yes, definitely one of the great feature of ATLANTICO. Now we can easily check the availability and price of the medicine we need, and they made it detailed by putting the date of receipt, lot number, expiration date, stock balance, price, and the period of sale.
Though you are very informative about the stock availability and shipment of goods, I suggest if you can also include the use of medicine so the patient can easily validate that they are taking the right medicine.

Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

Honestly, like, after doing my research, I feel like I'm finally beginning to understand how profitable it might turn out to be, there's so much $$$ to be made in this particular industry, everybody's using healthcare services.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: