Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

You still have time to avail and get the discounted offers of atlantico network. You still have 4 hours left to get a 14% discount incentives and be part of this fast growing atlantico network community.
That is correct! So what are you waiting for, go visit their official website and be part of the growing community of atlantico network and I definitely assure you that it will be so beneficial to your part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uletkluget

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

the medical now became popular too after finace, but i see semiliar project like this, what is make the project diferend than other similiar project?what did project mush interest in?
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

You still have time to avail and get the discounted offers of atlantico network. You still have 4 hours left to get a 14% discount incentives and be part of this fast growing atlantico network community.
That is correct! So what are you waiting for, go visit their official website and be part of the growing community of atlantico network and I definitely assure you that it will be so beneficial to your part.
just invest guys this is big help and contribution to the project for success lets change the system of the medical industry to easy way this is very useful in our life.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Honestly, like, after doing my research, I feel like I'm finally beginning to understand how profitable it might turn out to be, there's so much $$$ to be made in this particular industry, everybody's using healthcare services.
That is right that is why I am amaze by the AtlantICO team their ideas making this happen are really amazing because there projects has a real use in our world which a lot of people gonna go into it because they need it and in the futute this ICO will be huge and increase on their growth a lot.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

A strong team developed a  very useful platform for medical care that will not just benefit few people because all of the participants will benefit. Investors will profit in this project because it will surely attract a lot of users. These are some of the reasons why ATLANTICO is a good investment.
Everyone who will support this project will make a profit from it and AtlantICO team will ensure that to everyone because that's what they gonna do to provide an amazing services to all of us by providing the best solutions in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Well-planned and good strategy to buy tokens from the platform participants. This is really exciting at the same time, good for the supporters as well as to the investors of this platform. I am sure that the success of this ATLANTICO NETWORK project is very clear. Planning is very important to a project because it gives clear direction for the project. There is a saying "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". Kudos to the ATLANTICO TEAM!
cryp24x

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
It means that the main goal of the ATLANTICO NETWORK project is to help the people to have available medical goods and services at its best price. Everybody needs these things because even you are healthy, there is someone on your family, relatives, friends, and others that have medical needs which are very common to all men. I hope that this project will really succeed and give another chance to everyone.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
There's a difficulty in raising funds in health project maybe because health care is the least priority of most people, up to now there still no existed health care platform like what Atlantico offer. But I believe ATLANTICO will be the first implemented platform for health care.
Some people really are giving least priority to the healthcare aspect of their lives, that is why ATLANTICO NETWORK project is also a wake-up call to everyone that neglected this aspect. They don't know that they should have considered health care as a number one priority because if someone is not healthy, the more money was needed and no income was generated.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

just invest guys this is big help and contribution to the project for success lets change the system of the medical industry to easy way this is very useful in our life.
I totally agreed to what you have said! If you are really willing to show your support and trust to atlantico network then I suggest that you invest as well for atlantico to be the best of its kind. Rest assure that it will be all worthy.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

the medical now became popular too after finace, but i see semiliar project like this, what is make the project diferend than other similiar project?what did project mush interest in?
I think that that different of this project to other project is that the willingness to serve a much better way in the field of medicine and medical system and also they want to prove to all the people that they can manage to change the medical system for the betterment of the society.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

Honestly, like, after doing my research, I feel like I'm finally beginning to understand how profitable it might turn out to be, there's so much $$$ to be made in this particular industry, everybody's using healthcare services.
That is right that is why I am amaze by the AtlantICO team their ideas making this happen are really amazing because there projects has a real use in our world which a lot of people gonna go into it because they need it and in the futute this ICO will be huge and increase on their growth a lot.
That is totally true! And if that will be the case it is really good for you to now invest on the kind of medical platform because it will definitely more beneficial to you if you will be part of atlantico network I assure you of that.

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

A strong team developed a  very useful platform for medical care that will not just benefit few people because all of the participants will benefit. Investors will profit in this project because it will surely attract a lot of users. These are some of the reasons why ATLANTICO is a good investment.
yap that's right many investor are going to trust atlantico although more ico is the same function and concept of the project but didn't a success because of lack of activeness, not good vision and conclusion no update atlantico have a good benefit for all client and member.
yes this project is worth trusting for. Investors will be attracted to this project , when you read reviews about  the others program of the founder of this you can see how successful it is , and their always aim for the needs of the communtlity.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

I just ask questions about apps, whether it's free to download apps or have a fee, it would be better if they were free and would be available on andriod phones. and how can I watch this app and how will it be enabled?
I think download of application is free, you will pay ATL token when you transact with them. Like,  when you have reservation for doctor's consultation and buy medicine. For sure it will be available for android users, since many users are using that system. And, I think there will be a step by step procedure on how to use the app and FAQ to address common concerns and questions.
I think it is free to download especially on Android phones , but when you access their services there's certain value , like some other apps today , registration is free but when you enter their services you have to pay.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jomel

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
It means that the main goal of the ATLANTICO NETWORK project is to help the people to have available medical goods and services at its best price. Everybody needs these things because even you are healthy, there is someone on your family, relatives, friends, and others that have medical needs which are very common to all men. I hope that this project will really succeed and give another chance to everyone.
Well that is really the main objectives and goal of this atlantico project to resolved and aid those people who are sick but with a much lesser and more affordable value.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

After token sale this is where everything got serious and busy to deliver the product and follow the Roadmap so investors of the project won't be disappointed. I'm sure that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of this project and I give my full support to them.
That is a good updates knowing that they have already plan what they will do after the main/ICO sale. It is really a good quality of well-organized and conceptualized team.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

The value of AtlantICO Network platform in the medical field is undeniable and visible. But why its use will be helpful not only for market participants of medical goods and services, but also for insurance companies?

Through the use of the services of AtlantICO Network platform, insurance companies will be able to fully monitor the level of quality and cost of pharmaceuticals and services of medical centers for which they make payments. This will allow them to minimize their costs associated with the treatment of patients. And patients, in turn, will receive treatment of a higher level of quality.

Strict control of medical payments from the platform AtlantICO Network will not allow unscrupulous market participants to mimic the insurance cases with the aim of obtaining financial benefit by deception! More information about AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io!

For sure a lot of insurance companies will have partnership with ATLANTlCO. Because in this platform, it will help them to lessen their expenses by eliminating  false claims from some medical providers.
Aside from earning more profit, It will also ensure that the patient received high quality services and goods. Atlantico is a big help to improve our health care system.
That is really true! Having an incentive to earn more profit is a good part as an investor but adding an additional benefits such as having a much better services for medical and health care is really a bunch of additives for this project. I am really glad that I become part of this extra-ordinary project.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

After token sale this is where everything got serious and busy to deliver the product and follow the Roadmap so investors of the project won't be disappointed. I'm sure that the team has the capability to achieve the goal of this project and I give my full support to them.
That is a good updates knowing that they have already plan what they will do after the main/ICO sale. It is really a good quality of well-organized and conceptualized team.
Atlantico network already set their plans after the ico sale to insure that everything is in line and continued what they started to served a world class medical service to attract more investors and partner's
jomel

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
That is really true! And if you really want to know if they have reached their target soft cap you can visit their official website which the answer for your query is in it. Also, I assure you that it will reached its target funds due to the fact that many people are believing in it.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

It was a great project and I am hoping for the success of this project.. as we can see many investor are believing in Atlantico project because there missinon is to help many countries in the medical field.
That is true! Many people are entrusting this project due to the fact that they know it will be so beneficial to them and it will also give them more earning and profit as being part of this breakthrough project in the medical service platform.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
Yes for sure it will be successful because we all known how great technology blockchain is and bringing this technology in the medical and pharamaceutical industry is a very big move to provide a solution for their problems which will be provide more a better services to all of us.
That is really true and I can totally say that it is the best of its kind platform because of the incentives that they are offering at the same time they have the unique features which is really beneficial to all the people who will use it.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: