Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.
Yes and that is for sure AtlantICO team will do everything just to make sure all of the medical staff especially the doctors and medicine that will have partnership with them are quality just to make sure for all the people who will use their platform will receive a quality service for their health. Go AtlantICO team do your best!
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Agree,  all participants will benefit in this platform. A better health care in affordable price. Let us all continue supporting ATLANTICO which will solve problem for poor medical assistance.
Yes and that is for sure for everyone who will support their projects. AtlantICO team will ensure to everyone that they will have partnersip with all amazing and talented doctors out there and for all the corrupt doctors will be left out and not only that all the cheap but quality medicine also will be into their platform just for a better services with everyone.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.
That's great try and check the apps, experience what benefit could Atlantico Network could bring and please share your thoughts. I would like to hear feedback from your experience.

The Atlantic network app might be available after they finish their token sale but I am not sure if they will release an MVP during the ICO so investors and supporters can see the outcome of the product. let's just wait for now until they accumulate the necessary funds to build the product.

It seems to me that initially it is necessary to develop an MVP, and then go to the ICO. But, if the product is excellent, you can do so since the Atlantico team

I think the idea of MVP is good.  This can help to get the trust of investors and supporters,  because you wouldn't just invest and risk your money for something. The 3 factors to win their trust:
1. Credible Team
2. Articulate Vision
3. The product/MVP
Atlantico has 1 and 2 and then they can readily release ICO, but if they will able to showcase an MVP, Atlantico will be more reliable because people trust products that gone through a thorough round of validation.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Agree,  all participants will benefit in this platform. A better health care in affordable price. Let us all continue supporting ATLANTICO which will solve problem for poor medical assistance.
Even though I agree with you, the more people will need to be better and easier for personal needs.
so the atlantico network should be supported to be more familiar with all countries and more invest in the project.
I like the idea of atlantico so yes we need to support this platform to push through. It needs to be known to all countries to attract more investors. Let's spread the beneficial of being part of atlantico.
The idea and the embodiment of the idea into reality are two different things. I have doubts about the prospects of this project. A lot of uncertainty.
That was good observation, i I'm interested on your opinion, in what side that Atlantico Network is lacking? Your suggestion could help the team to develop more ideas for the project Atlantico Network.
This platform Atlantico network designed for convenient service of medical assistance and its an all in one service because they can provide all your medical needs ,medicine supply and also a insurance provider lets keep our support on this project
actually not only for what medical needs this easy way to find any nearest hospital or medical center they suggest or assist you wherever you are that is the goof thing of atlantico.

I do not think that everything will cost only one search. To enter the world market, you need to offer a lot more

For sure ATLANTICO is still undergoing research and development to better have an application that will give good service.

atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Why should you trust our company and invest in the project ATLANTICO NETWORK?

✔Our company is an officially registered international organization, which has been operating since 1987 and has assets and a huge list of existing businesses

✔The project we are developing is based on a proven successful business model

✔We have already signed a number of agreements with leading pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔We are recommended by leading experts from all over the world

✔Our technology is unique, patented and has no analogues in the world

We strive to transform the huge sphere of medical and pharmaceutical services and bring it to a fundamentally new level! Our goal is a large and fast-growing market.

ATLANTICO NETWORK project combines supply and demand in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services with the help of a decentralized blockchain platform that opens up great opportunities for decision-making and reduces the risks of providing poor quality services.

More about us-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1400/1*_FnLEBaGCRyMZQmXwC4HXg.jpeg
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

✔Our company is an officially registered international organization, which has been operating since 1987 and has assets and a huge list of existing businesses

✔We have already signed a number of agreements with leading pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

We strive to transform the huge sphere of medical and pharmaceutical services and bring it to a fundamentally new level! Our goal is a large and fast-growing market.

ATLANTICO NETWORK project combines supply and demand in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services with the help of a decentralized blockchain platform that opens up great opportunities for decision-making and reduces the risks of providing poor quality services.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1400/1*_FnLEBaGCRyMZQmXwC4HXg.jpeg
I trusted you because the goals are noble. And now, having learned more I believe Atlantico_network at 100%
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

I am so excited for the release of ATLANTICO NETWORK. We will now have a better medical care.  This will prevent substandard quality of care and deceiving of patients,  regarding real medical condition and expensive cost.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

Looking forward to this project. Features and concepts are really need of everyone. It is also recommendable for Hospital.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
I hope that with a unique concept, the product will run smoothly and be used by many custumer, so that in the future this project can survive and compete with other coins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Even though I agree with you, the more people will need to be better and easier for personal needs.
so the atlantico network should be supported to be more familiar with all countries and more invest in the project.
atlantico provide what people needs in everyday life because no one can tell what will happen to us in the future I can't say I have a good health until i grow old atlantico make me imperturbable.
i agree thus Atlantico network also provide insurance to its users it does really provide a wonderful service to an individual having a guaranteed assurance for your medical needs and insurance
you are all right.
but what is the reason for using the atlnatico network properly? how about when it comes to insurance that's done then you need to use insurance but their website is offline what should you do to use it at the right time?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.
That's great try and check the apps, experience what benefit could Atlantico Network could bring and please share your thoughts. I would like to hear feedback from your experience.

The Atlantic network app might be available after they finish their token sale but I am not sure if they will release an MVP during the ICO so investors and supporters can see the outcome of the product. let's just wait for now until they accumulate the necessary funds to build the product.

It seems to me that initially it is necessary to develop an MVP, and then go to the ICO. But, if the product is excellent, you can do so since the Atlantico team

we know that the atlantico network will do everything to make the project successful so do not worry about it. we must take care of what must be done in order to better identify the cyber network for all countries to invest in more and more trust.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I hope that with a unique concept, the product will run smoothly and be used by many custumer, so that in the future this project can survive and compete with other coins.
we do not avoid such events so the atlantico network makes an ann thread to work out what the projects need. as well as I know the atlantico network it will be successful in the future so do not worry about it.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I trusted you because the goals are noble. And now, having learned more I believe Atlantico_network at 100%
Atlantico network is a great project because of its excellent platform and good service. to help people because they want to be healthy people we support them for success Smiley.

GigTricks
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Atlantico network is a great project because of its excellent platform and good service. to help people because they want to be healthy people we support them for success Smiley.
Thats sounds great it means this project Atlantico network will surely trusted because their operation runs 31 years and world class medical service and their service is upgrading along with the technological change
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

And that is the goal of this ICO or the AtlantICO team to provide our personal needs which health because we all know how important this thing to all of us especially right now we have to make sure all of us our healthy for our family and to live a happy life. For sure AtlantICO network team will satisfy our needs in terms of medical services.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

Atlantico Network the decentralized medical platform to deliver better healthcare service. They offer quality service in low cost. Transactions are recorded in blockchain for transparency. All participants (Patient, Doctor, Medical center, Pharmacy,  Pharmaceutical wholesaler, Pharmaceutical manufacturer, and Insurance company) will benefit in this system.
You are right, everyone will definitely gain something from this ATLANTICO NETWORK project. The transparency really helps in making things visible to everyone so all the prices of the goods and services will be determined and regulated.
Being transparent for all the people who are really needs medical services are one of the big thing that will make this ICO gonna success in the future and that is the big problem right now in the world of medical and pharmaceutical which AtlantICO team really want to resolve.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

we do not avoid such events so the atlantico network makes an ann thread to work out what the projects need. as well as I know the atlantico network it will be successful in the future so do not worry about it.
Yes there are companies who will imitate the concept of Atlantico but I believe Atlantico will continue to progress to keep ahead with other competitors. The people behind this platform are competent and reliable, something that we can trust on them.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: