Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603158 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.
Truly a reliable project wherein people can easily access all medical involvement. Hope it will spread to different country to experience the goodness of this project.
Yes that is true this project by AtlantICO network team will provide a much easier life to all of us because we can get medical services in much easier way, especially if we need it for emergency or urgent moment AtlantICO platform will provide amazing services to all of us. Goodluck AtlantICO network, hope for the success of your projects.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!
You are not mistaken. because the athletico network is known to all countries due to the proper system and excellent platforn because the blockchain connects to it and they have apps that can be used at any time.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

Great concept to connect blockchain with health care problems. it will definately going to moon Smiley
Yes, ATLANTICO is a great and unique concept of delivering quality health care in affordable price. It is also accessible and easy to use application. So yes,  it will definitely attract users and it will succeed.
By supporting their projects which holding ATL tokens it will give more benefit to all of us annually other than using their services. That's why when I saw this ICO I didn't hesitate to support and participate on it because I know for sure this kind of projects are really gonna successful and huge in the future.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
Yes that is right in terms of projects we need to support this is thwt project bedause it is all about health which is really important to evey human being in this world. All of the ideas of this ICO are really good for the future of every people in this world and I am very sure that this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.
you are right. so I'm no longer surprised if the atlantico network succeeds in the future.
because it is not the first of the projects to be developed for health but I know this project is a good system that people can not cope with.
so we support it to be successful.
Yes this platform of Atlantico network is really very reliable and consistent especially in medical sevice their giving everyone to have a high quality medical assistance plus their pharmaceutical market and also a insurance service
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.
yes it is our support and this is also the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know it's important because health depends on it. Also, you should not worry because their system is fine

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
Yes that is right in terms of projects we need to support this is thwt project bedause it is all about health which is really important to evey human being in this world. All of the ideas of this ICO are really good for the future of every people in this world and I am very sure that this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.
you are right. so I'm no longer surprised if the atlantico network succeeds in the future.
because it is not the first of the projects to be developed for health but I know this project is a good system that people can not cope with.
Yes this platform of Atlantico network is really very reliable and consistent especially in medical sevice their giving everyone to have a high quality medical assistance plus their pharmaceutical market and also a insurance service
but I'm thinking of how people can explain the importance of the atlantico network. Roll Eyes what should I explain? because I am not yet experienced enough to prove to people that the project is orderly and efficient because of their good system

GigTricks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

this platform is very good. its role will be in the medical field. it will greatly contribute to health insurance. it is better to expand this project.
yes it is our support and this is also the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know it's important because health depends on it. Also, you should not worry because their system is fine
Yes it's a very good idea of medical assistance application. It will improve the quality of giving health care in low-cost. Another good thing about ATLANTICO is all the participants will benefit in this platform.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Yes it's a very good idea of medical assistance application. It will improve the quality of giving health care in low-cost. Another good thing about ATLANTICO is all the participants will benefit in this platform.
A briliant idea from ATLANTICO developers. Aside from making medical assistance accessible and affordable, they make a complete package of medical care. Not all of us have health insurance, The usual is you'll have an appointment with your doctor then they will prescribe medicine. Few participants and costly. But in Atlantico there's an interaction between the participants. The patient, doctor, pharmaceutical, and even insurance company. A great medical care innovation from ATLANTICO.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

The network atlantico will change the mood of every person who thinks about medicine badly. I'm delighted with this project.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

but I'm thinking of how people can explain the importance of the atlantico network. Roll Eyes what should I explain? because I am not yet experienced enough to prove to people that the project is orderly and efficient because of their good system
Health care is vital to all of us and that is what ATLANTICO's offering. Early next year the platform will be launch. Once it is operating we can hear feedbacks from the users. For now I am supporting this project to make it happen, because I like the concept of this platform.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

The network atlantico will change the mood of every person who thinks about medicine badly. I'm delighted with this project.
Yes, a great idea of health care application which will make it easy to seek medical assistance. I hope it will operate in many countries.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

hi admin,facebook bounty,My posts are not reported back, do you know what I've done?
You have mistaken this is not a topic of the bounty. This is a topic of the ATLANTICO project discussion. Bounty leads Sandra Evans, here are her telegrams https://t.me/bountysandraevans
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.

Exactly! Atlantico network would be the answer for expensive medical fees and products. average people can now access all medical services through this platform with an easy to use application that will be available all around the world.

All of us here are excited to see Atlantico platform to be fully running and can be use across the globe especially for those countries who have limited access to healthcare system.
maybe some of devs can give us some information about that country can use this and which country are there going to health for this service. Looking for some response for this thank you..

In my own understanding based on the Atlantico network Roadmap, the platform will be available first on Ukraine and South Africa because they had signed a preliminary agreement with Ministries of Health on these countries for testing the platform in state medical centers.
Yes that is right but soon it will be all over the world because this projects by AtlantICO team are really amazing which will help a lot of people who really needed a more efficient medical services for their health. That's why if you are really into this ICO it is really for long term investment. Goodluck to all of us.
Well, you are right, but I have a different idea about this. The ATLANTICO NETWORK project is really an investment, both short-term and long-term I guess because benefits can be availed immediately and it really affects the medical industry.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

ATLANTICO is having good ratings because experts find it interesting,  well proposed, and has a strong team behind. Investing in ATLANTICO will be worth as this project shows potential in crypto world.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

Yes Atlantico network will bring a new way of providing a medical service to everyone no hustle and very convenient  the way of their service and payment additional to they  platform is their insurance and pharmaceutical service offer
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!
Its time to focus in health concern of each ans everyone. I think ATLANTICO developed and cocneptualized as health issues are growing. And it’s appropriate that we have this project right now.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
will this platform be used by all countries? how big is the team working on this project if it can be used in the near future throughout the country? thank you

So far according to its whitepaper their are only specific countries that can be use atlantico but I believe that in the near future after it get its successful launch it can also be use by all the countries around the world.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
Same here also! I want to see how this atlantico app works and how will it helps all of us in the medical services but still we need to have more patience in waiting until it is ready to launch.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Idea is nice. But how service will work.
To know more about the project, please read the whitepaper, its all indicated there.  You may also join in the telegram where you can ask question and answer you on the spot.
You can also try to visit their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ Explore what part of the project you want to know. If you have questions you can put it here or in their telegram channel if you need a quick answer.
that is correct if you have further more questions and want to know about atlantico network's platform and white paper you can visit their official website or you can also visit their official telegram channel.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.
Yes that is true and I totally agreed to what you have said this project has more unique than other whose offering the same platform because they really are into helping people in their medical assistance and medical services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: