Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

The thing is an email list especial a solid optin email list is super important and can be very valuable for the project that kind of direct contact with like minded people who are interested in crypto is super good to have

well i agree with you but you have to understand that it is not everybody that likes it when they are directly contacted through their email or something it would be far more better if the email market is done with the knowledge of the intended person, the investor should be the one who requests for further action through the email not the team's decision.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

The thing is an email list especial a solid optin email list is super important and can be very valuable for the project that kind of direct contact with like minded people who are interested in crypto is super good to have

well i agree with you but you have to understand that it is not everybody that likes it when they are directly contacted through their email or something it would be far more better if the email market is done with the knowledge of the intended person, the investor should be the one who requests for further action through the email not the team's decision.

In the business world it is actually quite effective. For investors it is really effective. Talking about my personal view it makes a lot of difference for me to hear from the team via email; I would like to stay up to date with where my money is.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

First payout was planned after four months from closing date of crowdfunding on 31 st of October. Now the date has been extended to the last day of this year. What I am interested in, will payouts be effected with this change?. Your bonus formula which has gradual decrease in seamless bonus will keep the money flow slower. Big bonus and visible decrease makes difference always.

Hello JTalk,

We've stated that the start date won't be effected by the extension of the crowdsale. The crowdsale just has been extended to 31-December-2018, read the full article at: https://medium.com/@securixio/its-important-for-a-crypto-token-or-coin-to-be-listed-on-an-exchange-abd1847ec79

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Thanks for clarifying the circumstances for the extension of the ICO. It is positive that the extension will have no effect o the project start.

Great news. We are moving on. I gues preparation is already going on at the mining facility at Netherlands. Since you’re still going through with your roadmap. That way you meet up with the first payout.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

In the business world it is actually quite effective. For investors it is really effective. Talking about my personal view it makes a lot of difference for me to hear from the team via email; I would like to stay up to date with where my money is.
It is very good, but not only through e-mail, it may also be through social media because I think for now, people are more likely to use social media to relate, but it depends on investors, and where do they prefer to be contacted? Just take a joint decision is better
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

I don't think there is any harm in extending the crowdsale, the roadmap remains the same so it is lucky there was some breathing space between end of ICO and start of operations. How is the project doing so far in relation to the soft and hard caps?

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I don't think there is any harm in extending the crowdsale, the roadmap remains the same so it is lucky there was some breathing space between end of ICO and start of operations. How is the project doing so far in relation to the soft and hard caps?

They have sold approximately 8 million Securix Tokens. The softcap was reached a few weeks ago. One of the founders is in Canada for some meetups. I hope he will find some new investors.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

They have sold approximately 8 million Securix Tokens. The softcap was reached a few weeks ago. One of the founders is in Canada for some meetups. I hope he will find some new investors.
Thanks for the Updates!
I see they are progress is quite good, and the main reason behind  this could be Participations in Different Crypto events!
So may be new investor will make their way this time too!   
ibininja

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Thanks for the Updates!
I see they are progress is quite good, and the main reason behind  this could be Participations in Different Crypto events!

They are now quite active in the US; I think Damian is on his way and Jacobus is on his way. They have a list of meetups they will be attending most of which are private so We should expect great things.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Thanks for the Updates!
I see they are progress is quite good, and the main reason behind  this could be Participations in Different Crypto events!

They are now quite active in the US; I think Damian is on his way and Jacobus is on his way. They have a list of meetups they will be attending most of which are private so We should expect great things.
Most crypto investors come from the US. Though the restrictions from US Government on Blockchain. Hopefully the restrictions would be lifted and we see a huge adoption from US Based firms

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Wow, this is a very nice update, it's good to know that softcap was reached and the project will actually kick off but also seeing the founders go for meetups is even better for the brand.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

Most crypto investors come from the US. Though the restrictions from US Government on Blockchain. Hopefully the restrictions would be lifted and we see a huge adoption from US Based firms
Very, it is a pity of course that there are certain restrictions. This is especially true of US. Because there are a lot of investors with big money.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

That is a good one for the project. Reaching softcap already is a good one that ensures that no matter what happens there after, the project will continue with the development.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

That is a good one for the project. Reaching softcap already is a good one that ensures that no matter what happens there after, the project will continue with the development.

Considering softcap means so much i mean people always talk about hardcap, but in reality softcaps the only thing that matters it means the projets actually financially viable and hitting it early is a great sight of assurance that the project has legs and is going to be going far and will definitly be able to get itself off the ground
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

Considering softcap means so much i mean people always talk about hardcap, but in reality softcaps the only thing that matters it means the projets actually financially viable and hitting it early is a great sight of assurance that the project has legs and is going to be going far and will definitly be able to get itself off the ground
exactly!
Softcap is a range where a project can proceed with development!
but the more funds means the more well-developed product! i guess in case of SECURIX more funds=more mining Power!
and they didn't face any problem to rise the softcap either!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

A lot of projects have struggled in the current market to reach their soft caps due to poor market conditions and bearish sentiments. So I think it's a great achievement that they have hit softcap and they are trying so hard to reach their hardcap!!

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Lol, softcap is important but it definitely isn't the only thing that matters to a project, it definitely ensures that a project will kick off but doesn't guarantee a smooth development of the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Lol, softcap is important but it definitely isn't the only thing that matters to a project, it definitely ensures that a project will kick off but doesn't guarantee a smooth development of the project.

If projects do not reach their softcap it can lead to the teams having to abandon their ideas, they will not be able to continue with development if they do not receive sufficient funds. That is why it is an amazing achievement for a company during its token sale to raise enough funds to hit their softcap.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

It’s good to see the team making so much progress hopefully the team can keep the overall project on schedule they are going to have a lot of moving parts keeping them all one schedule is going to be really important
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

first of all, i would like to say a very big congratulations to them for that wonderful achievement and i expect they work to secure great partnership from any event they attend because partnership is essentials to cryptocurrency startup with good partnership comes investors who have seen reasons to invest in the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

first of all, i would like to say a very big congratulations to them for that wonderful achievement and i expect they work to secure great partnership from any event they attend because partnership is essentials to cryptocurrency startup with good partnership comes investors who have seen reasons to invest in the project

Wait who is in Canada? I know Jacobus is in the US and precisely was in Boston few days back. I did not know Canada was on the map until now. Are you sure it is Canada not the US?

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: