Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
It does not need to have big capital in order to invest in crypto. There are lots of opportunities here that can earn bitcoins. Try to ask your friend to create account here and then activate his twitter and facebook accounts and then try to join signature and bounty campaigns in order for him to earn bitcoins for his investments or for his needs. Being a member here can actually help a person who needs money, and I me myself can testify this.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I joined the crypto market more than 5 years ago. Bitcoin has given me high profitability because the time I bought it was very cheap. I used that money to buy a car and it always reminded me of that time. I also use some of that money to buy altcoins like Euthereum or Litecoins. I hope to get a decent return.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

In my own experience, bitcoin and the cryptocworld helped me out a lot especially when it comes to earning money, I have earned enough to be able to save and get my expenses paid, now I am still learning about the cryptoworld and how it works and I am really enjoying it. Now I can manage to help my family and my friends as well, and it just feels great to be able to help those people around you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

I know some of you guys become quick millionaires but even though I did not achieve that, I can say that crypto has blessed me. Crypto has give me more chances to use the money I made to enroll on those businesses that can surely make me a millionaire someday by just giving all my efforts.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

How did Crypto help you out?
Two years before, when I was moneyless then I think earning from crypto. I was earn big money by crypto. After join crypto site I could solve my financial problem. And  I think this is big help for me from crypto. I'm running yet trading by crypto and now I'm a happy person. Because at present I have enough money. This money I will cost for my family life. You can try to crypto trading. By crypto trading you can be a rich man.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency have already helped me a lot. I joined the cryptocurrency world 2 years ago and I have already earned a good amount of money which I can use to raise my family for more than a year. HOwever, currently, I dont know how to earn money from the cryptocurrency world. It is harder than the previous year and I can say that there is nothing I can do with this market. I hope that everything will be back to normal so that we can easily make money with crypto.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Of course at first, like most of bounty hunters  I can only earn little amount but as I stay in here, I do learn that I can join lots of facebook campaign at the same time plus signature campaign. Then I also do rank up so no  doubt that the income I got also become bigger and bigger.
Regarding your friend, yes I think crypto is useful but it still depend how your friend will handle cryptocurrencies. We all know that it is not that simple being in here.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

crypto helped me get more work. Since I am an investor in this market, it gives me a broad perspective on financial markets and it helps me know a lot about blockchain technology.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Having crypto helped me get a part-time job as well as a better investment environment, cryptocurency helped me learn more about digital technology in the digital world.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

How did Crypto help you out?
Two years before, when I was moneyless then I think earning from crypto. I was earn big money by crypto. After join crypto site I could solve my financial problem. And  I think this is big help for me from crypto. I'm running yet trading by crypto and now I'm a happy person. Because at present I have enough money. This money I will cost for my family life. You can try to crypto trading. By crypto trading you can be a rich man.
thats right dude,many people before joining in crypto world have less money.but after this by joining in bounty campaign  they have much money from its reward.crypto reallt give us huge opportunity to earn money.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

I get a little profit after knowing bitcoin since 2016, this is what makes me happy and happy, if I sell a lot of bitcoin in December or January I should be able to retire but I am always grateful and hope the market will recover soon.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.

But in this case that the market can't recover and the price of many coin continue falling down it's Really hard to believe that you can earn huge amount in crypto especially if you are newbie. I don't want to encourage my friend because they can blame me if they lose their money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

cryptocurrency helps the financial condition I am experiencing and with this cryptocurrency I can help my family to meet the needs that are needed, cryptocurrency can provide a very good income and can provide benefits for those who understand and know how to trade properly and correctly.
sino22

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

anything can happen in the crypto world, crypto has helped me overcome difficult times in finance, I'm grateful to be in the crypto world
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

It's too early to say that the crypt helped me.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Crypto did help me alot and still helping me now.
Bounty is one source of income i am having now, well i did a jackpot on a campaign before.
and i am using that in day trade and some investment.
I can tell that this crypto gave me the salary of my 3 years normal working in a company
and i gained it in just 4 months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Having crypto helped me get a part-time job as well as a better investment environment, cryptocurency helped me learn more about digital technology in the digital world.
Same as you it is really good for me because this is the only way for me to get money and to support my family, it use to increase my saving for future and gives me a lot of opportunity to earn money to spend better life, when price decreases to I buy and when it gives me chance to sell at high so I sell and have profit, in short my entire life is getting better with help of crypto currency.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Cryptocurrency help me financially. This time I am relying in cryptocurrency capability. I am hoping that cryptocurrency won't be in the verge of ending and hope it will become our future.

I think your friend can start with a signature campaign and see from there.
I entered the crypto currency without my dime. I just joined many signature prizes, then got enough money to trade coins. I get quite a lot but really need a lot of time and read to really be successful.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

The cryptocurrency give me an opportunity to earn more extra money in my spare time after work, especially in the last year. If you are a person who get a little salary in your job and have the knowledge about the crypto . Lets join in the crypto market and take the profit to you. However, you have to be patient, conscious and wise when invest in the cryptocurrency because it also too risky.

I thought this helped me to have a small business and what I got I also helped my parents. I also have a permanent job so I can save more now
Crypto helps me financially. This helps me to save more for my future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: