Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40777 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

This is a great idea that will minimize deception. We are waiting for a real application. I think this method will soon be used.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

The idea is cool and so many people will really end up with a real verification, but you only think what will be in the end? You will be fully verified, is this normal? Why then rich people are not verified?
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Come to think of it, it's better video call for KYC than to use ID, passport, driving license.
for the application, Google Duo might be good.

It only remains for complete happiness to also roll out fingerprints, go through genetic examination and insert a chip into your head, which would be easier to track where you hide the keys to an apartment, where you keep honestly earned tokens. This will be a complete decentralization for which we fought.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

I think video calls make sense for KYC, rather than personal data that seems to require more time to process. But it needs to be remembered that all also require a process that takes more time.
I think it's much better idea for that in order them not to steal important thing and the details they bring will coincide in the video for KYC. Yes, it tooks time and I think this is an interesting idea.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

I think video calls make sense for KYC, rather than personal data that seems to require more time to process. But it needs to be remembered that all also require a process that takes more time.
I think it's much better idea for that in order them not to steal important thing and the details they bring will coincide in the video for KYC. Yes, it tooks time and I think this is an interesting idea.
Of course, this is a good idea, but unlikely for certain countries. How can you connect opportunities when there is no video call. is it really impossible to come up with something more perfect to check the presence of a real person.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Of course, this is a good idea, but unlikely for certain countries. How can you connect opportunities when there is no video call. is it really impossible to come up with something more perfect to check the presence of a real person.
what way would you suggest? Do you really want the company representatives to personally visit each member of the Bounty company or investor?  Grin
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

This is a great idea that will minimize deception. We are waiting for a real application. I think this method will soon be used.
Yes, I feel that something of that sort is going to be released soon so they can regulate the ICO's.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:55:52 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think we are now having too much discussion on the KYC thing. Any need even extending it to video call when people have not even accepted the normal picture upload? It won't really work well.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

There is no way you would do video call that your personal data won't still be requested for. I think it is not necessary, because that will be a burden not only to those who would be participating, but also to those accepting it. The amount of data they will be dealing with light be too large.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

I will prefer that than giving out my identity card and other things they ask, video call also nake it easier to do kyc , i like it if implemented

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

It will be very convenient. I worked in one project and there was already video verification. Everything was pleasant to me.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

Video call is way too  far in doing  KYC Wink  sending  personal  documents   I think  is enough  Wink this  is like  time consuming and I believe that  bounty  hunters and Investors   who  agree  with KYC  requirement  are  willing to  submit  documents  Smiley
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

It can be possible, but the verification of that depends on the team. If they have a member that do that, of course it can be great. But surely it would take a lot of time considering that per person can be up to five minutes at most for making verification.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

It can be possible, but the verification of that depends on the team. If they have a member that do that, of course it can be great. But surely it would take a lot of time considering that per person can be up to five minutes at most for making verification.
Yes, it is possible only if you the one who ask for a video verification is from your country because considering about of the privacy of your information you will never who you're dealing with in an online KYC. I don't like video verification if that exchanges ask me to do that then i might find another one where less complicated than them.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Video calls for KYC is possible and seems to be the preferred way of assessing bounty participants now. But these method depends on the choice/likes of who ever is involved as bounty manager/team of project as well as the choice of App to use.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I think this is a brilliant idea and I guess it can be useful in the crypto world. If a project is developed, I support it in every way.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

I think the documents needed to pass the kyc are too much so if only a video call will do, that will be the best. I really hate giving too much details to people out there.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

Video calls for KYC is possible and seems to be the preferred way of assessing bounty participants now. But these method depends on the choice/likes of who ever is involved as bounty manager/team of project as well as the choice of App to use.

What for? In KYC for ICO is not necessary. For bounty campaigns, KYC is only needed to limit some people to pay. Video KYC is generally nonsense.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

What for? In KYC for ICO is not necessary. For bounty campaigns, KYC is only needed to limit some people to pay. Video KYC is generally nonsense.
Actually there are some existing company that does it. Here in our country one wallet company did KYC just to activate your account. And they can not accept whether your capable of or not. Too strict.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

Video call for kyc its not anticipated happens to all members,.i think its not important to do such things as kyc and made it in video call! They were so strict and i think nobody will join  and support in that kind of campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: