Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:54:07 AM

Selfie pictures along with ID was already kinda invasive for me, unless you are doing some recovery stuff to prove its you. Video call is totally off limits and deter most of the public investors, Its so easy for project owners selling your identity without you even knowing, it's impossible to trust a ICO party even with all disclaimers.

Still i blieve the implementation is pretty easy. Just open a video call channel through to engage systematically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:35:54 AM

Now video call for Kyc verification and passport display showing time and date kyc verification became strict with bounties companies and ex changers we need to do all necessary verification to get tokens
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:47:09 AM

i think its too extreme doing video call only for KYC procedure, selfie with ID card and date of register is enough.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:54:36 AM

i think its too extreme doing video call only for KYC procedure, selfie with ID card and date of register is enough.

yeah i agree, also i think there will be a problem with the communication/internet maybe the process will be interrupt and the camera quality will be to blur.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

Personally, I feel that is too extreme for bounty hunters tho. It still okay for whale investors.  The normal kyc is okay for hunters.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:12:04 PM

Now video call for Kyc verification and passport display showing time and date kyc verification became strict with bounties companies and ex changers we need to do all necessary verification to get tokens
With exchange in order to maximize the use of their services traders needs to comply and needs to process and finished this procedures, but for bounty hunting, it should not be implemented as there's chances that the team cans ell out your information, you are not safe if the team runaway without paying
your rewards even you are done providing your personal information.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

Just say.. video call for KYC verification is broken. Not recommended anymore. I'm not will do KYC if there was rules we must do KYC with video of our face.
Think it.. if that projects failed to success and we already do KYC , maybe they saved our data's and will use on other things to got some free money like loan fund. I know not at all projects will do that but I just worried. Anything can happen right ?
But if that projects good & verified (Its mean popular & has a good rating and review everywhere) , its your own choice to do that KYC.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:37:43 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I think do not need to use video verification for KYC, submit ID photos and passport is enough to pass this. Video call is not secure and easy to lose identity. The most KYC verification is the documents about driving license and passport or national ID.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 05:12:02 PM

by submitting our document using live webcam is enough, we don't need to video call for KYC.
i remember in 2014 are trending called POD (Proof of Developer) when developer from few altcoin are do this for verifying their identity.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

by submitting our document using live webcam is enough, we don't need to video call for KYC.
i remember in 2014 are trending called POD (Proof of Developer) when developer from few altcoin are do this for verifying their identity.
A live confirmation is much better than sending photos of your documents. I believe that this check is more effective and less dangerous for users.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:22:57 PM

A live confirmation is much better than sending photos of your documents. I believe that this check is more effective and less dangerous for users.
This verification does make it easy and process to be quickly approved by our KYC. But basically there are not many who do this even though no one else does KYC with Video calls. All of our processes only send documents for review.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:44:10 PM

It seems to me that this is of course through the dibs,as imagine for a moment that is not always convenient,or even have the opportunity to take a video call,or just do not see it,so that the very simple and normal, when applied documents,and it gave the most effect,as the account was checked,and the robots were removed,and people are not so many problems,but in my experience I will say that because of KYC he lost enough tokens,as during I did not see what you need to pass KYC and missed it

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

T his happens to me when I participated in one bounty and there was such a test was very of course convenient, however it is not very convenient to call, for me it is better to throw the documents, although it could not be trusted but a way more effective.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:34:21 PM

It will not be that easy. think about 1000s of investors and bounty hunters KYC interviewing using video call. It will take a very long time and there will be many problems such as poor internet connections, poor video qualities, and language problems. in practical use, there will be many more other problems.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:53:31 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
i think that a lot off people are a little scared to send such sensitive information as document's , i know that an older ICO also worked with video verification , feels a lot safer to me too
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:16:23 AM

Video call maybe for investors who invested more than 1 Bitcoin, KYC is very important to prevent money laundering.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:39:59 AM

It's actually hard for Hunters. I think. Because recently I noticed that a campaign was not used without a video call. Their requrement had to be called first. Need video. After reviewing 5 times, I saw it with the video afterwards. I think it is better to arrange the video without re-updating.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:01:48 AM

That is terrible, we are investors, we are paying our money to buy something and spending a lot of fees on it. These fees made exchanges and wallets rich, but now they want our valuable time. What would be next? Physical KYC verification?  Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:03:27 AM

I think Video is better way for both parties, but the problem is that is going be a stressful process and it will cost a lot more than the normal way of uploading necessary documents.
I don't thinm Video call will be as effective as documents uploading, documents can be used anytime for referrence purposes while, and there is no way you can tell if a user is from a restricted country only a video call.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:51:22 PM

I think it will be very useful, but who will do it?
make video calls with thousands of investors Cheesy that's sounds a little ridiculous

Certainly, the number of employees for a project is very limited while the number of investors can say is too crowded, making a video call for each investor is really a big deal, the staff will probably be exhausted by this impossible task. Therefore, using personal information files to verify KYC may be more appropriate, agree that some people may cheat in this process but the number will be negligible if we have reasonable checks, should not have too complicated requirements as a video call to KYC, investors are very uncomfortable with this issue

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: