Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47060 times)
BramVee

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:11:51 PM

Gulden is still the only country coin which is existing and still being developed to this day. I'm pretty sure Gulden will have major traction one day but for now it's up for the whales/community to push the price up

"I will keep my eye on Florin, it's too late to buy at this price and expect any RoI."

See you at €800,-

It looks to me Florin has run it's course and Gulden is about to do a reversal within the next month or two. I noticed today the first real large buy order was dumped on as the $3 crowd is profit taking.

800 Euro is for the next bull market and I will attend that party as the coin has future price potential.

Do you ever check both orderbooks? Florin just hit 125€ and Gulden has no real support all the way to 1 sat. Not sure what reversal you are hoping for but i think the only reversal i see is people switching from NLG to XFL, and leaving all the big bullying whales stranded with their NLG.

My florin got sold over the course of the last 2 days. Can't keep going up more, not possible. The Canadian guy is right, Florin is peaking soon.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 11:12:09 PM

Gulden is still the only country coin which is existing and still being developed to this day. I'm pretty sure Gulden will have major traction one day but for now it's up for the whales/community to push the price up

"I will keep my eye on Florin, it's too late to buy at this price and expect any RoI."

See you at €800,-

It looks to me Florin has run it's course and Gulden is about to do a reversal within the next month or two. I noticed today the first real large buy order was dumped on as the $3 crowd is profit taking.

800 Euro is for the next bull market and I will attend that party as the coin has future price potential.

Do you ever check both orderbooks? Florin just hit 125€ and Gulden has no real support all the way to 1 sat. Not sure what reversal you are hoping for but i think the only reversal i see is people switching from NLG to XFL, and leaving all the big bullying whales stranded with their NLG.

My florin got sold over the course of the last 2 days. Can't keep going up more, not possible. The Canadian guy is right, Florin is peaking soon.

But if you sold the last two days you already left a lot of gains, its at €150 now. So you left like 25-30€ profit per xfl sold.

And “cant go up anymore, not possible”. How do you know? And it is kind of debunked already. Because it got up after you sold.
BramVee

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:02:46 AM

But if you sold the last two days you already left a lot of gains, its at €150 now. So you left like 25-30€ profit per xfl sold.

And “cant go up anymore, not possible”. How do you know? And it is kind of debunked already. Because it got up after you sold.

Stex is a small exchange, if Florin got added to binance then the price can go to 5000000 sat but the rise has slowed down for the last few days.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 09:31:29 AM

Stex is a small exchange, if Florin got added to binance then the price can go to 5000000 sat but the rise has slowed down for the last few days.

I would tell myself the same if i had sold
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:18:56 AM

Rijk has paid for his sins for starting his failed project Gulden which was the reason EFL failed, he made promises he could not keep and failed the Dutch people. All that aside, I made a healthy profit from Florin and already purchased my favourite vegan meal to celebrate. @Rijk you won't hear me complaining about you again. Consider this account of mine deleted!
BramVee

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 03:19:32 PM

I would tell myself the same if i had sold

I was worried about the buy orders thinning out but I don't plan to buy in unless price drops to 40 Euro. I won't buy Gulden again because it's officially dead.

I can recommend Solana, it's going to compete with ETH
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:37:19 AM

See you at €800,-

The orderbook for Florin is not looking stable, I can see the price at 25% of the current value in a month and Gulden up 100% from it's current pricing. The crowd is fickle, they will follow the money and looking at the florin order book it's not going much higher.
Placeholder_tab

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 02:45:21 PM

Arbitrage services for Gulden have resumed this afternoon. Was their an update recently?
Doxter

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:18:39 PM

Florin has done well but the pumpamental effect is waning. The chance of another 100% gainz is wishful thinking in the short term. My best advise is taking some Florin profits and investing in Gulden where > 1000% gainz is likely this year.

1000% gains for Florin = $2300 on a exchange that is low volume, not going to happen.

The dream was investing in Florin at $4 , I agree the pumpamentals were strong buy at $4 but the gainz @$230 have already been fortified.
GuldenNLG

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 08:39:05 PM

Florin has done well but the pumpamental effect is waning. The chance of another 100% gainz is wishful thinking in the short term. My best advise is taking some Florin profits and investing in Gulden where > 1000% gainz is likely this year.

1000% gains for Florin = $2300 on a exchange that is low volume, not going to happen.

The dream was investing in Florin at $4 , I agree the pumpamentals were strong buy at $4 but the gainz @$230 have already been fortified.

See you at $1000,-

Doxter

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 05:02:55 AM

See you at $1000,-

That is hopium filling your brain receptors, Rijk and his alter ego investment group will want to cash in soon. Don't be caught with your pants down my boy.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:16:39 AM

See you at $1000,-

That is hopium filling your brain receptors, Rijk and his alter ego investment group will want to cash in soon. Don't be caught with your pants down my boy.

Says Gulden will go 1000%. Calls other people hopiums. Lol
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:47:01 AM

Rijk has paid for his sins for starting his failed project Gulden which was the reason EFL failed, he made promises he could not keep and failed the Dutch people. All that aside, I made a healthy profit from Florin and already purchased my favourite vegan meal to celebrate. @Rijk you won't hear me complaining about you again. Consider this account of mine deleted!

Funny that a guy who says in Telegram that he absolutely would never buy XFL because of the fact that you needed kyc to buy, now all of the sudden acts like he made a healthy profit. And yes, Gulden is the fact that EFL failed. Had nothing to do with the fact efl is ran by a …
FlorinXFL

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 09:52:04 AM

See you at $1000,-

It must hurt watching Florin doing well while you bagholding and suppressing the price of Gulden. You and other whales killed your own investment. GG
People got tired of having to deal with crazy mofos who think its good for morale to keep the price down down down and down and more down and more down... get it?
Doxter

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 02:41:27 PM

It must hurt watching Florin doing well while you bagholding and suppressing the price of Gulden. You and other whales killed your own investment. GG
People got tired of having to deal with crazy mofos who think its good for morale to keep the price down down down and down and more down and more down... get it?

It doesn't hurt me shit, the Dutch losers who dump Gulden are buying Florin, I know that coin is fucked in the long run. Pong ping puff the magic fucking dragon trader of billions is the biggest clown show of them all. Can't wait for that fucker to buy Florin.

I might be a cunt but I am not a retard, i told ya'll on discord I happy trading above 30 sat, but if it makes you feel better you can blame me for the price.

I will watch the Florin show with popcorn, see you in 6 months Rijk with your next coin, word of advice don't tell those losers next time and you might have a shot at success.
GuldenNLG

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 04:01:00 PM

It doesn't hurt me shit, the Dutch losers who dump Gulden are buying Florin, I know that coin is fucked in the long run. Pong ping puff the magic fucking dragon trader of billions is the biggest clown show of them all. Can't wait for that fucker to buy Florin.

I might be a cunt but I am not a retard, i told ya'll on discord I happy trading above 30 sat, but if it makes you feel better you can blame me for the price.

I will watch the Florin show with popcorn, see you in 6 months Rijk with your next coin, word of advice don't tell those losers next time and you might have a shot at success.

I believe we'll see Florin in the top 100 coinmarketcap ranking in the next upcoming years.
BartoszinNL

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:20:28 PM

I believe we'll see Florin in the top 100 coinmarketcap ranking in the next upcoming years.

It will require effort from the Captain. No sitting back and shouting decentralisation is going to get a coin into the top 100 or top 300.
BartoszinNL

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:32:45 PM

I sold 90% of my Gulden when Rijk said on slack he has no more Gulden, made a loss for supporting the coin the last 5 years but once the captain leaves the ship sinks.

All my crypto profits came from Cardano this 2 years and I am in a good position. Moral of the story, don't keep all your eggs in one basket.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:06:28 PM

It will require effort from the Captain. No sitting back and shouting decentralisation is going to get a coin into the top 100 or top 300.

Well since "the Captain" announced that he sold the premine, and that the project is fully decentral.

CMC Ranking: 1500 > 640
Price: 3 euro > 200+ euro

So how is that possible if you claim what you claim?

Funny how you guys went from: Rijk sucks!!! to THE PROJECT NEEDS RIJK in like, 6 weeks  Grin
BartoszinNL

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 03:39:58 AM

Well since "the Captain" announced that he sold the premine, and that the project is fully decentral.

CMC Ranking: 1500 > 640
Price: 3 euro > 200+ euro

So how is that possible if you claim what you claim?

Funny how you guys went from: Rijk sucks!!! to THE PROJECT NEEDS RIJK in like, 6 weeks  Grin

When you create a premine or other ways of remuneration you accept responsibility for the coin. With coins like doge the community has to get together to make it work because no one is gaining from their efforts besides investors who took the risk.

I prefer coins with a Captain that steers the ship and the community provides support around the direction the ship is steered.

Rijk has personal gain from the Florin premine, I didn't see it shared with all the florin investors. Therefore whatever contract he made with the premine buyers is to his and their personal benefit. Rijk will have to jump at their every request so no decentralization exists and this is why florin has a chance.

After 8 years taking a premine and reward and claiming decentralization, does not work hand in hand and we see the results with Gulden.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: