Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47043 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:49:06 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2022, 12:04:51 PM by mprep

I will be selling my stock not dumping my stock, the whales can purchase my coins and do what they want after.

Rijk has made up his mind but the plan is not told, the latest update was posted on Telegram by Guldenbites and all we know is -add a large monatairy budget, if the premine makes the max supply larger then 700 million I am sending all my coins to bittrex that is not in witnessing and placing a sell order for the
whales and will become a non active member of the community.

This is some scary sh*t. What can I do to keep you on board? I was thinking 50 billion premine. But let me know what you want.

A tip though, if you threaten every time we make a change and then stay anyway, it doesn't come across as threatening anymore. Making a new account and saying the same thing doesn't really help either.

I haven't threatened shit with the last changes or I will be threatening every year. This is already the most changed crypto in history and you changing again, prove to me you not the one selling the premine to people like Rico and Michael, but you won't because bla bla bla investors want to remain anonymous. Give us proof of investor and you can do what you want with Gulden.

Haven't threatened shit. Follows up with another threat. GIVE US PROOF. And what's wrong with selling to Rico and Michael, if that were the case?  Cheesy

Might be a good consensus model by the way. POI, Proof of investor.

Haven't threatened shit. Follows up with another threat. GIVE US PROOF. Any whats wrong with selling to Rico and Michael, if that were the case?  Cheesy

Investors purchased the entire premine, who are the investors who purchased the entire premine?

Who cares? And whats wrong with Michael en Rico? They achieved more in life than you and me. So why call out those 2 specific people who own Florin?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:59:26 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2022, 12:04:42 PM by mprep

Such weird behaviour. Is a Gulden Whale, wants to know who the investors at XFL are.

Haven't threatened shit. Follows up with another threat. GIVE US PROOF. Any whats wrong with selling to Rico and Michael, if that were the case?  Cheesy

Investors purchased the entire premine, who are the investors who purchased the entire premine?

Who cares? And whats wrong with Michael en Rico? They achieved more in life than you and me. So why call out those 2 specific people who own Florin?

Not about Michael en Rico, this is about how they purchased the coins. The entire premine was sold before they purchased, who did they buy from?

The premine was bought from the founder obviously. Where individuals buy nobody knows. Stex? Blockhut?

Doxter

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 02:51:13 PM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Why is the price of Gulden gone to shit!! Herp Derp

Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to florin and shit talk it and see the rank after? Price is also determined on confidence and morale. Large double standards between Florin and Gulden. Gulden paying a development reward but Florin getting all the development releases? Gulden has had 1 release in 3 years and we wonder why the price of Gulden is down? Any one with a brain can see Rijk is prioritising everything on Florin because he SOLD ALL HIS GULDEN!

Why would he add a dev reward? Investors who bought the premine have money and guarantee further development of Florin.

This is news to me and will take back what I said if true?

In the first message from Rijk on slack he states that future development is secured by the investors

A little concerned the small guys have to fit the bill for a Florin exchange listing when I was expecting the "rich florin premine investors" to pay for all this?  Arent they the ones holding most of the coins, something is not adding up here. A guy with 50 coins is supposed to donate for an exchange that will benefit investors with over 20 000 coins.

Link the donation address. What exchange?
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 04:26:27 PM

and which investor purchased the premine? The amount was sent to 1 address before it was sold to individuals. Who was that individual that had the keys to the wallet with the one address?

This is the question I have.
Toldyouso

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:21:44 PM

This is some scary sh*t. What can I do to keep you on board? I was thinking 50 billion premine. But let me know what you want.

A tip though, if you threaten every time we make a change and then stay anyway, it doesn't come across as threatening anymore. Making a new account and saying the same thing doesn't really help either.

Is Bezos throwing early investors under the bus for purchasing amazon stock, accept responsibility for the coins performance and make changes that don't resort to blockchain manipulation.
rijk

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 06:27:35 PM

Is Bezos throwing early investors under the bus for purchasing amazon stock, accept responsibility for the coins performance and make changes that don't resort to blockchain manipulation.

Oeh nice, Bezos comparison. I haven't had that one yet. Normally I only get the dictators.
FlorrinMiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:19:29 PM

A little concerned the small guys have to fit the bill for a Florin exchange listing when I was expecting the "rich florin premine investors" to pay for all this?  Arent they the ones holding most of the coins, something is not adding up here. A guy with 50 coins is supposed to donate for an exchange that will benefit investors with over 20 000 coins.

A community member contacted XT and got a listing proposal. Same community member started a crowdfunding for it. So now the big investors should automatically pay for any community plan? Some people here have no rational thinking capacity. Stunning.

I would contribute but mining is increasingly difficult with the higher price and I will rather save my coins. My vakantiegeld ran dry last month or I could pay another way  Sad
Crushed_

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:15:22 AM

A community member contacted XT and got a listing proposal. Same community member started a crowdfunding for it. So now the big investors should automatically pay for any community plan? Some people here have no rational thinking capacity. Stunning.

I would contribute but mining is increasingly difficult with the higher price and I will rather save my coins. My vakantiegeld ran dry last month or I could pay another way  Sad

The community member can ask Rijk to ask the large investors to contribute. They will benefit the most, why must we average investors  fit the bill for them to get super rich?
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:09:42 AM

The community member can ask Rijk to contribute. He will benefit the most, why must we average investors fit the bill for him to get super rich?

Changed it for you.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 07:16:47 AM

Florin = Rank #752
Gulden = Rank #1282

Rijk wins the argument.

Why is the price of Gulden gone to shit!! Herp Derp

Ask Rijk to add a dev reward to florin and shit talk it and see the rank after? Price is also determined on confidence and morale. Large double standards between Florin and Gulden. Gulden paying a development reward but Florin getting all the development releases? Gulden has had 1 release in 3 years and we wonder why the price of Gulden is down? Any one with a brain can see Rijk is prioritising everything on Florin because he SOLD ALL HIS GULDEN!

Why would he add a dev reward? Investors who bought the premine have money and guarantee further development of Florin.

This is news to me and will take back what I said if true?

In the first message from Rijk on slack he states that future development is secured by the investors

Link the donation address. What exchange?

Exchange is xt.com
Link to donate is on florinfans.com

Think its weird that so many Gulden whales here are so concerned what Florin investors should so with there money. What if you are an investor and think xt.com is not an interesting exchange? Do you still need to donate because some frustrated Gulden dude who left Telegram angry has an opinion about it? Wealthy people don’t get rich by taking orders from petty people like Delver en Longcon . Lol. Probably dont hold any xfl themselves yet here they are demanding stuff. “We need to know who the investors at xfl are” “the investors need to invest in the xt listing”. What the bleep.
Dlv2.0

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 08:40:36 AM

Think its weird that so many Gulden whales here are so concerned what Florin investors should so with there money. What if you are an investor and think xt.com is not an interesting exchange? Do you still need to donate because some frustrated Gulden dude who left Telegram angry has an opinion about it? Wealthy people don’t get rich by taking orders from petty people like Delver en Longcon . Lol. Probably dont hold any xfl themselves yet here they are demanding stuff. “We need to know who the investors at xfl are” “the investors need to invest in the xt listing”. What the bleep.

Rijk is the one giving orders and forcing a change. They are responding to the potential change presented to them.
Who has the most to benefit from a new premine, don't you consider Rijk is happy with this situation as it works in his favour but no one else? Is he placing sell wall pressure from remains of the first premine and at the same time trashing the coin?

Urbanite

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:21:05 AM

What is going on with Gulden?
Forestlife

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:40:08 AM

What is going on with Gulden?

A short anser. Rijk the founder is say'ing dumpwhales are dumping all the time and he wants a premine to sell because rather buy from him on blockhut and not dumpwhales who dont help the coin and all critism to Rijk and Rijk gets mad and like a kid and no proper talk can be had. The dumpwhales have got under his skin but he making fast decisions that can make it worse.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:42:18 AM

@ delver and @ longcon

You both havent answered why you as Gulden whales are:

• 1. Interested who the XFL Investors are
  • 2. So determined that XFL investors instantly need to donate for XT listing
Forestlife

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:10:24 PM

Rijk have you made a decision on the 2nd premine amount, if you want me gone off the chain make the max supply more then 700 million.  I really don't care if you lower the rewards to squeeze more premine out for yourself but that might not work for everyone. You won't be able to please everyone, announce the change and give the numbers. Thank you!

do your best to keep a cool head we need all holders to hold for this to work.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:13:14 PM

Rijk have you made a decision on the 2nd premine amount, if you want me gone off the chain make the max supply more then 700 million.  I really don't care if you lower the rewards to squeeze more premine out for yourself but that might not work for everyone. You won't be able to please everyone, announce the change and give the numbers. Thank you!

We don’t need people that threaten to sell whenever they don’t get their way. Holding the project hostage. Better if they sell right away and hope their stack lands on normal people
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:52:08 PM

We don’t need people that threaten to sell whenever they don’t get their way. Holding the project hostage. Better if they sell right away and hope their stack lands on normal people

DumpwhaleRijk confessed he has dumped all his Gulden, he has contributed more to the dumpwhale problem then most and starts crying because the traders are doing what he has already done? Is the irony lost on you?!

@ delver and @ longcon

You both havent answered why you as Gulden whales are:

• 1. Interested who the XFL Investors are
He is as transparent as a black hole, did he give the premine to himself to distribute but claims large investors purchased the premine.
  • 2. So determined that XFL investors instantly need to donate for XT listing
Don't care, didn't ask about this.

You are not answering why as a Gulden whale you care about the XFL premine
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:29:20 PM

This will be the third time Rijk is creating a premine which should come as no surprise because when Rijk does something he repeats the living shit out of it. It's important because he is going to dangle the investor carrot to get buyin from the community.

So your claim is there are no investors?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:02:46 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2022, 05:31:54 PM by mprep

This will be the third time Rijk is creating a premine which should come as no surprise because when Rijk does something he repeats the living shit out of it. It's important because he is going to dangle the investor carrot to get buyin from the community.

Who did Rijk sell the premine too? I want to determine the level of investor Rijk is dealing with before he creates another 170 million premine.

or

Did Rijk sell part of the premine to Rico and Michael?

You could have answered the above question yourself if you paid attention.

Who did Rijk sell the premine too? I want to determine the level of investor Rijk is dealing with before he creates another 170 million premine.

I translated this to normal English: I keep threatening to dump my gulden whalestack if a new premine is created but i am too scared that the investors are going to make an impact so i can leech the project some more by doing nothing myself.

RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:29:32 PM

or

Did Rijk sell part of the premine to Rico and Michael?

Your imagination:
It was sold to Heineken and they sold to Rico and Michael.

Rijk does not need a Gulden premine.

Florin investors don't need to pay for exchange listings.

The reality:
Rijk gave coins to Rico and Michael for free publicity.

Rijk needs a Gulden premine.

Florin investors need to pay for exchange listings.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: