Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

And how many moderators will participate in the evaluation of content? And what will happen if the opinions of the moderators will somehow diverge?

Well, just 2 moderators will participate in this process, and if their opinions are not approved, then a third moderator will be involved to make a decision.
Yes indeed this is good, with not just rely on one of the moderators will then appear other moderators to be able to help, I think it's great that cooperation within the team

This project is well thought out in terms of verification. The third person is needed to resolve any discrepancies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

then what is the role of the blockchain in the whole system? As far as I know, it adds transparency and security to each process.
in this case, blockchain is the basis of innovative services provided by the platform. but in general, you are right.
Is it really impossible to do without the blockchain? Why complicate things? Twitter and Facebook work well without a blockchain))

Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

In the modern world, the protection and fight for copyright is of great importance, I believe that this project will be able to provide new opportunities for the protection of these rights.

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

And personally, it seems to me that there are so many injustices in copyright laws and in many respects this hinders the progress of modern society.
Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Why do you think so? Do you think that creating content is so simple, so that later others can brazenly copy your content and use it for their own purposes?

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

I mean another. There are many cases where other authors creating something new may be limited in features due to copyright protection.
Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Wait a second, but unless the creation of content is not entirely the author's process that involves creativity, how can your ideas overlap with others.

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

I meant a little bit different. For example, video creators may use someone else’s frames or music in their videos and their content will be blocked due to copyright protection.
In this case, you are a little wrong, because in such cases there are CC type licenses that involve the use of content when creating other content, but of course there are different cases.
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

In this case, you are a little wrong, because in such cases there are CC type licenses that involve the use of content when creating other content, but of course there are different cases.
Maybe it is, it just seems to me that sometimes these copyright laws are a little unfair and creativity should be accessible to everyone.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

That is, this platform will not only be able to track the copyright of various authors, but will also have its own platform for placing content?

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

This is precisely the feature of this. In the symbiosis of these two components, which is a very profitable tool for authors.
But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

But if we are talking about content, what content will we talk about in the context of this system? Will it only be content in the form of text, for example, various articles?

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

To be honest, I can't exactly tell what type of content will be presented, as far as I think it will not be limited to just text.
That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.
covertops

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

That is, to implement an algorithm that will monitor various types of content is it realistic at the moment? It just seems so fantastic to me.

Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.
trade-with-you.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Why do you think so? But what about algorithms like YouTube? There also various content is blocked and blocked in case of copyright infringement.
It’s just that I don’t quite understand this area and I can’t say exactly how it works, but this project interested me and I’m going to study it in more detail.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.

Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: