Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85285 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.

Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

An interesting project, I didn’t even think that it could interest me so much, when the pre-sale starts, I would at least take part in it.

Information about this is available on the project website, as far as I know it starts in 14 days, you can check it yourself.

Does this project have any bounty campaign, I would like to take part in it to get some tokens, where can I find out about it?
I did not see any information specifically about the campaign bounty, but I saw that the project would be done by airdrop. As well as the referral program will be available.
This is very good, thanks for the info, I will check it out. I hope there is information on this in the description of the thread or on the website?
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

this is because the developers are focused on creating a new valuable system and on full understanding with the user. These are completely new conditions and a new paradigm of trust and transparency.

In order for such a system to function properly you also need the people to be willing to share their data.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

guys, the project is undoubtedly noteworthy, a new approach to the presentation of information is very relevant in our time. Tell me, but what existing problems led the developers to create this system?
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

guys, the project is undoubtedly noteworthy, a new approach to the presentation of information is very relevant in our time. Tell me, but what existing problems led the developers to create this system?
well, firstly, these are problems in the user content sector. It was he who identified those nuances, the correction of which would bring the system to perfection. For example, this is the relationship between content creators and platforms.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

well, firstly, these are problems in the user content sector. It was he who identified those nuances, the correction of which would bring the system to perfection. For example, this is the relationship between content creators and platforms.
you probably mean the weakest point of the ecosystem, which determines that platform builders treat customers (in this case, authors) as a product?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

you probably mean the weakest point of the ecosystem, which determines that platform builders treat customers (in this case, authors) as a product?
it is quite right. I understand that this is the wrong tactic. After all, they do not allow the authors to track their content and somehow maintain it, improve, modernize. It’s like paternity deprivation, since any author treats his content as a brainchild.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

I totally agree with you. That is why the developers FidelityHouse contribute to the creation of a new idea, according to which the authors should be the owners of the content created by them. It will become the so-called curriculum in the information society.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

I totally agree with you. That is why the developers FidelityHouse contribute to the creation of a new idea, according to which the authors should be the owners of the content created by them. It will become the so-called curriculum in the information society.
in addition, developers attribute influence and competence to “liquid assets” that do not fall into limited professional categories. Agree, this is a great solution for prospective authors.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I would say that it is a kind of investment for authors. Judge for yourself: it is absolutely unimportant what kind of content it is (article, photo, tutorial or recipe), the developers adhere to the fact that, because of their professional content with an excellent reputation and generating income, must be guaranteed to be protected.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I would say that it is a kind of investment for authors. Judge for yourself: it is absolutely unimportant what kind of content it is (article, photo, tutorial or recipe), the developers adhere to the fact that, because of their professional content with an excellent reputation and generating income, must be guaranteed to be protected.
if the project team considers potential authors only those who already represent something of themselves, then how to deal with those who are just beginning to comprehend the world of creating masterpieces? Can such an author be part of this project?
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

if the project team considers potential authors only those who already represent something of themselves, then how to deal with those who are just beginning to comprehend the world of creating masterpieces? Can such an author be part of this project?
as far as I understand, even a non-professional author in this concept is considered as a strategic link. Each new person brings some kind of diversity and a new wave, therefore, to attract such authors, a new approach based on justice and transparency is needed.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

above, we discussed the problem of the relationship between authors and platforms. It seems to me that this is far from the only problem concerning this subject. Do you think there are any other prerequisites for creating such an idea?
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

above, we discussed the problem of the relationship between authors and platforms. It seems to me that this is far from the only problem concerning this subject. Do you think there are any other prerequisites for creating such an idea?
it is absolutely exactly, as such, there were several problems. For example, this is a way to monetize content when there is no clarity in income. Next is the content of the content published by the authors. Also, these are not quite clear mechanisms for determining profits and high commissions. Each of the problems is accompanied by an intended solution, which, it seems to me, is quite logical and effective.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

I understand what you are talking about. I just got acquainted with white paper. This is an excellent guide, in my opinion, able to shed light on the concept of the project and all the subtleties regarding its work algorithm.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

I understand what you are talking about. I just got acquainted with white paper. This is an excellent guide, in my opinion, able to shed light on the concept of the project and all the subtleties regarding its work algorithm.
agree with you. So, as I understand it, if you read this document, then I do not need to explain about solutions related to the problems of social sites? By the way, how do you assess the degree of effectiveness of the proposed methods?
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

agree with you. So, as I understand it, if you read this document, then I do not need to explain about solutions related to the problems of social sites? By the way, how do you assess the degree of effectiveness of the proposed methods?
I completely trust the developers with respect to these methods. However, I would also add that my knowledge is not so professional that I can judge the degree of effectiveness. However, for example, I like the proposed transparency of monetization through “proof of income”.
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I completely trust the developers with respect to these methods. However, I would also add that my knowledge is not so professional that I can judge the degree of effectiveness. However, for example, I like the proposed transparency of monetization through “proof of income”.
I am more attracted by income in this case, more precisely, the identification of each coin, as well as the provision of intelligent contracts with threshold values ​​that the user himself sets up, which is extremely convenient for everyone, in my opinion.
Fanatic

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

I am also interested in the question regarding content. What can you say about copyright? When a user provides content, he is the only one who has the right to correct it, criticize, make it public, etc. How in this case is the contract with the publisher?
kittencake

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

I am also interested in the question regarding content. What can you say about copyright? When a user provides content, he is the only one who has the right to correct it, criticize, make it public, etc. How in this case is the contract with the publisher?
as far as I assume, under the contract you mean either the transfer of copyright, or the license of your content, or cash payment. And in return, the publisher receives content that he can dispose of for a certain time. Am I right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: