Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Guys, let me share with you a very good Technical analysis !

It clearly shows where BTC is going, take a look Smiley

So always sell BTC for Jarvis?
No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

What makes you so sure Jarvis won't fall down once it's listed? Best to spread

I am not sure, I am not the market; JRT will fall, rise, fall, rise, it does not matter actually. What I know is that we will do our best to show that the token have a great value and need to be kept, nice communication, launching the token AFTER the product, etc. and find all the way to incentivize people to keep their token (like airdrop of anotther token we will launch, based on the amount of token you have).

Plus, even if the token drop too much, we will redistribute enough value to token holder so that even wit ha drop of 20, 30 or 60% it is still more interesting to buy the token during the ICO.

But we will not be able to control the price; in the traditionnal world some stocks can be suspended to do not allow anyone to trade, to avoid to big fall.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

I'm not sure about the reward distributions of JRT, or what rewards are running now, but an initial drop should always be expected when working with bounty hunters, I would use this strategy a little later

The token will be listed only on our exchange for a long time, so bounty hunter will be forced to use our exchange for selling the token; so even if they come to our exchange to sell JRT, then it creates a bit of value; I do think we have more than 20 000 participants (I don't have the exact number) so theoriticaly, 20k people would need to open an account with Jarvis prior to sell their token.

Then, depending on the ICO and some deals we could have, OTC trading, darkpool, would be possible, so it allows to sell/buy the token without public orderbook.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Thank you so so much for publishing the analytical chart here.

It is not an advice, it is just my personal analysis Smiley
I have only one quick question for you now.
What is your implication with the image?
Will bitcoin recover to somewhere around $6.2k?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 03:00:51 PM by viljy

I just read your article. And in General I agree with the arguments given in your article. Indeed, people are used to the huge amounts of money collected in the ICO. But now the situation is completely different and not only in cryptocurrency, but in General in all markets. Half a million is really quite a significant amount, which is enough to start the project.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

I'm not sure about the reward distributions of JRT, or what rewards are running now, but an initial drop should always be expected when working with bounty hunters, I would use this strategy a little later

The token will be listed only on our exchange for a long time, so bounty hunter will be forced to use our exchange for selling the token; so even if they come to our exchange to sell JRT, then it creates a bit of value; I do think we have more than 20 000 participants (I don't have the exact number) so theoriticaly, 20k people would need to open an account with Jarvis prior to sell their token.

Then, depending on the ICO and some deals we could have, OTC trading, darkpool, would be possible, so it allows to sell/buy the token without public orderbook.

If you only deposit tokens to their dashboard without withdrawing option that can be true.

But if you send tokens to their addresses or give permission to withdraw they can always use decentralized exchanges like forkdelta.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.

And many enstablished crypto companies had to cut employees, talking about Steem for example, 70% of them if I recall correctly. I don't even know how they make a revenue in the first place

considering that many of the features can be taken from the already existing trading platforms i do not think that the project will need many workers, all the companies that have exaggerated with the expenses in the bull phase of the market are now making staff reductions...

This things are pretty normal and i am sure they will do thorough analysts on how many employees they should hire. One year ago when market was overgrowing, people were employing new team members in big numbers and i am sure now they can do more realistic assessments.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

I saw the screenshots and they are pretty amazing. But, I am curious to know more about how bitcoins can be sent to an eth address?

Not that complicated, few wallets can implement this quite easily by integrating the ShapeShift exchange.

So how to do? Pretty easy actually.

User send BTC to an alternative address. When BTC are received, they are converted into ETH, and ETH are sent to the recipient address. It can be long, so to make it faster, and to make it instant, we use again the famous escrow function. BTC are held into escrow, a BTC/ETH rate is kept during the tx (a bit less than the exchange rate). Since BTC are held into escrow, some BTC are borrowed to a LP, which will exchange it off-chain for ETH, and send the ETH directly to the recipient Smiley

Then, the clearing happens. And voilà !

Strictly speaking, the answer would be wrong, because it's impossible to send BTC (directly) to an ETH address  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

I saw the screenshots and they are pretty amazing. But, I am curious to know more about how bitcoins can be sent to an eth address?

Not that complicated, few wallets can implement this quite easily by integrating the ShapeShift exchange.

So how to do? Pretty easy actually.

User send BTC to an alternative address. When BTC are received, they are converted into ETH, and ETH are sent to the recipient address. It can be long, so to make it faster, and to make it instant, we use again the famous escrow function. BTC are held into escrow, a BTC/ETH rate is kept during the tx (a bit less than the exchange rate). Since BTC are held into escrow, some BTC are borrowed to a LP, which will exchange it off-chain for ETH, and send the ETH directly to the recipient Smiley

Then, the clearing happens. And voilà !

Strictly speaking, the answer would be wrong, because it's impossible to send BTC (directly) to an ETH address  Grin

True Cheesy even if some project like WBTC or UPT are working on it Smiley (tokenized BTC).

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

Remains to be seen if the rally continues, but I certainly hope so. we've been in a bear market for too long.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

This is the way whales manipulate price in market.
From your analysis, the chart, and your opinion, recoveries have been determined strongly.
More things to come after Christmas.
It seems like there are beginners who try to be magicians from the North by carrying a magic wand and then reading the cryptocurrency market and pricing. LOL
Either the Whale or whatever, still, cryptcurrency is unpredictable!
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

From your analysis, the chart, and your opinion, recoveries have been determined strongly.
It seems like there are beginners who try to be magicians from the North by carrying a magic wand and then reading the cryptocurrency market and pricing. LOL

No one can predict any market actually Smiley This is why in trading we make plan, not prediction Smiley Plan means what you would do if a scenaro A B or C is happening Smiley

Some updates on BTC and ETH for the one interested :

Again, these are personal opinion, not an advice, not an analysis meant to be followed, not a advice for invest or no, buy or sell Smiley Only trade with the money you can afford to lose, and do your own analysis Smiley

dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 06:02:23 PM by dubignyp

To tell people to sell their BTC for a Jarvis reward token that pays rewards based on the revenues of an exchange that hasn't launched yet is irresponsible. Even after it does launch in March of 2019 the planned licensing from the EU is not scheduled for 7 more months after that in Q4 of 2019. So if someone were to sell all their BTC for Jarvis tokens now or in January, how does that move hedge anything and what security is offered by Jarvis that Jarvis tokens will be worth enough to hedge a move like that? This comment was not very well thought out. I'd suggest some damage control.

This comment was very well thought out.
Jarvis-Edge the pseudonym, it has been on the market for more than 11 years. They know about analysis. Even if the analyses are different between crypto currency and forex.

What he meant was that we are in a pull back of a downward trend and therefore selling BTCs on a downward trend of a pull back is a good thing. Now he talked about converting to JRT because here we are talking about Jarvis the ICO. So he's not going to say sell BTC for Fiat. If JRT then brings in income, it means selling to live better as a supplementary income.

At this point, JRT is theoretical as well as the dividends.

I have to agree with Chris here. These kinds of statements are very dangerous as you are basically promising rewards which the almighty US government does not like for good reasons.

Cheesy
Dangerous?
Nothing dangerous, just logical.

It seems to me that we will get the peak of BTC and ETH even if we bought lower.

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 05:43:51 PM by dubignyp

Considering a big part of the features for the hybrid exchange can be taken from the existing trading platform, how many people do you think you will need on the payroll?

I am asking because many ICOs have burnt through their money this year on their huge team while somehow not producing anything.

And many enstablished crypto companies had to cut employees, talking about Steem for example, 70% of them if I recall correctly. I don't even know how they make a revenue in the first place

Indeed Steemit I am very surprised that they miscalculated their cost. Very surprised also that the Coin Steem is a source of income. This is a bad image on the holder. Even if their Corner brings in interest income, paid in Steem dollars.

It was also surprising that they did not directly transfer crypto to Fiat to secure the funds, long before the decreases. And speculate only what they are capable of losing ! 
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 06:11:42 PM by dubignyp

https://www.tradingview.com/x/2cQ6h8oL/

I am not sure, I am not the market; JRT will fall, rise, fall, rise, it does not matter actually. What I know is that we will do our best to show that the token have a great value and need to be kept, nice communication, launching the token AFTER the product, etc. and find all the way to incentivize people to keep their token (like airdrop of anotther token we will launch, based on the amount of token you have).

Plus, even if the token drop too much, we will redistribute enough value to token holder so that even wit ha drop of 20, 30 or 60% it is still more interesting to buy the token during the ICO.

But we will not be able to control the price; in the traditionnal world some stocks can be suspended to do not allow anyone to trade, to avoid to big fall.

During the pre-sale ICO we have 4% more in income. This is already something not to be overlooked.
And, it would be nice if those who do not participate in the ICO do not receive the 20%, but less. Style 5%....
Because it is the people in ICO who are the most important, which allows you to start the project. It would not be fair if those waiting after the ICO have the same base % rates.
And only those who participated in the ICO can receive the 20% base of the JRT by re-purchasing after the ICO.
This would also compensate for the decrease Wink

Then, personally, that the price goes down very low, it is beneficial for those who want to make their Wallet grow. Because it is the quantity that counts in an income token. The price doesn't really matter. It is true that the day we no longer want income and want to sell, we are happy if it is higher than the starting price. And who's going to sell? We're looking for income, we're not looking to speculate in this kind of token. The volume will still be much lower than the other token utilities.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Yes indeed this is a good point the 2017 crypto market was really overstimated like the boom of IT and WEB jobs around year 2k

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

mber and than will be pause until March and main sale? Why ICO planned for MArch as  kost of people expecting market grow in January?

Hello, https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/announcement-changes-to-bounty-and-extended-pre-sale-d902ad280c5

A lot of people asked us to wait 2019 because they will earn a "end-of-the-year" prime or something similar.

January is often a good month for stocks market, not sure for crypto Smiley Anyway, we have decided to extend the presale period for a month to let the one who wouldn't be able to join us in december, to do it in january.

Then, why March, well we want to make a pause in the fundraising process, to focus more on the product: running an ICO is very time consumming and take most of our ressources.

We would like to launch a product, even in beta, to announce all the partnership we are not authorized to mention at the moment (they all want us first to launch something, even a mobile wallet).

Beta version will be launched in March or early? It will be launched untill end of pre-sale or no? I want to participate as well, but want to see for product before investing too  Roll Eyes
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Hey Jarvis Edge, do you also have some insights for the stock markets? We may be witnessing the beginning of the biggest crash since 1929. Considering the crypto boom followed by a stock market boom, I wonder if crypto turns out to predict stock market behavior.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

No one can predict any market actually Smiley This is why in trading we make plan, not prediction Smiley Plan means what you would do if a scenaro A B or C is happening Smiley

Some updates on BTC and ETH for the one interested :

Again, these are personal opinion, not an advice, not an analysis meant to be followed, not a advice for invest or no, buy or sell Smiley Only trade with the money you can afford to lose, and do your own analysis Smiley

https://www.tradingview.com/x/xSQ5mtOT/

https://www.tradingview.com/x/VsT7XT0m/

haha
I like this and this is a smart answer for me as a Bitcoin trader at Binance. LOL
The conclusion is that it is not too pushy to continue to trade and follow other people but be like a real trader!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

The competition of better and more user friendly and less expensive is really getting high on the crypto market which is a good thing, now user's will have so many good options among the available to choose from like wise project will find it much easier to get listed some how Smiley
Jarvis is one great exchange project and will definitely own it's place in this industry, i like the idea.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

mber and than will be pause until March and main sale? Why ICO planned for MArch as  kost of people expecting market grow in January?

Hello, https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/announcement-changes-to-bounty-and-extended-pre-sale-d902ad280c5

A lot of people asked us to wait 2019 because they will earn a "end-of-the-year" prime or something similar.

January is often a good month for stocks market, not sure for crypto Smiley Anyway, we have decided to extend the presale period for a month to let the one who wouldn't be able to join us in december, to do it in january.

Then, why March, well we want to make a pause in the fundraising process, to focus more on the product: running an ICO is very time consumming and take most of our ressources.

We would like to launch a product, even in beta, to announce all the partnership we are not authorized to mention at the moment (they all want us first to launch something, even a mobile wallet).

Beta version will be launched in March or early? It will be launched until the end of pre-sale or no? I want to participate as well, but want to see for a product before investing too  Roll Eyes

We did not hear anything about the platform to be launched any specific dates about it. We wait to have to wait until they release an announcement from them. Whether they will release the beta platform before the crowdsale or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: