Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

the costs for the realization of a project as jarvis are still many even if done in stages, the cost of development, advertising, the liquidity of the exchange i think are at least a few million, maybe they(team) should really open up to fiat investments for investors...

Well it is Smiley we receive mainly fiat actually Smiley

At the moment we have raised a bit more than 60k usd since a month.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

the costs for the realization of a project as jarvis are still many even if done in stages, the cost of development, advertising, the liquidity of the exchange i think are at least a few million, maybe they(team) should really open up to fiat investments for investors...

Is that the current raised funds? I believe that TGE will end by march 2019 right? What are the plans after that? Are you planning to list the token in big exchanges? Hoping that it will and please make a difference from other projects with same concept.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

To be honest i don't blame people for asking 100 millions if they just get more by asking it. But the investors were also greedy to think that it would be easy to rise value after so huge market caps.

Strangest is how some of these ICO's that managed 100m+ are already going bankrupt by now. How do you spend 100m in a year (not counting the price decrease)

I've witnessed this too. I have met guys at these events that have spent 5-10 million just traveling and attending these things.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Strangest is how some of these ICO's that managed 100m+ are already going bankrupt by now. How do you spend 100m in a year (not counting the price decrease)

I've witnessed this too. I have met guys at these events that have spent 5-10 million just traveling and attending these things.
Yes if they bring the entire team (dozens of people) or live a luxurious life while traveling. The problem is maybe they don't calculate the budget and use it effectively, they just use it because they have the money.
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

Interesting. Watching
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

They going to trade by security tokens on this exchange? Seems next year will be hype of security tokens  Huh
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

They going to trade by security tokens on this exchange? Seems next year will be hype of security tokens  Huh

I don't think they will left security tokens out. They are trying to make a hybrid Exchange with forex and all, i don't think they won't list security tokens.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Yes if they bring the entire team (dozens of people) or live a luxurious life while traveling. The problem is maybe they don't calculate the budget and use it effectively, they just use it because they have the money.

Sure they used a lot on luxury but when the crypto price decreased and money stopped flowing in in such a high quantities as in 2017, they probably were left with dozens  of employees and even more external contractors to pay. Most of them were not prepared on this scenario and we see the results now.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Sure they used a lot on luxury but when the crypto price decreased and money stopped flowing in in such a high quantities as in 2017, they probably were left with dozens  of employees and even more external contractors to pay. Most of them were not prepared on this scenario and we see the results now.

Who is not prepared for this scenario (bearmarket) is more stupid than my grandma and dont deserve to decide on such large sums of money and the fate of employees.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

I don't think they will left security tokens out. They are trying to make a hybrid Exchange with forex and all, i don't think they won't list security tokens.

listing security tokens is worse than utility ones no? wouldn't it make sense for these to be utility tokens?

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Hello Smiley It is not the priority of 2019, but of course we will work on it.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Is that the current raised funds? I believe that TGE will end by march 2019 right? What are the plans after that? Are you planning to list the token in big exchanges? Hoping that it will and please make a difference from other projects with same concept.

Hello patz22, it is the current funds raised during the presale that started the 26th of November yes. Before that, 1.2M has been raised in private sale.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Few days ago, we have asked our community in CrowdHolding to imagine the craziest use case possible!

View the task in crowdholding website >> https://goo.gl/3PCJoD

We have made an article about the 5th craziest use cases!

View the artciel >> https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/the-5-craziest-use-cases-you-could-think-of-with-jarvis-9f173f667bc1

Imagine the future... 2050. There is no milk in your fridge... Your AI has to order it... it automatically sets some of your tokenized Amazon stocks into escrow, and trigger a collateral credit from someone in Japan; with this loan, it buys milk, delivered in few hours.

Today we are going to cashless society, but this is the next level! Interoperability redefine the concept of money, and create borderless use cases!

Imagine a world where you have no banking account but only your assets on a blockchain, and you can trade Forex, Stocks, smartcontract powered derivatives, play poker, buy goods...

This is all about Jarvis! Interoperability! Borderless! It creates new user experience and new use cases!

The illustration shows that with Jarvis, in one click, you can buy flight ticket using crypto you have mined Smiley

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Great to hear! Despite of bear market for the past months still you were able manage and got a lot. Nextyear (i hope) would be the year for another bull run and with this kind of project with great plans for sure it will skyrocket. More power to your team!
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

With these premises i'm looking forward to see what Jarvis can actually deliver early next year, which is quite close. Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Or it could be that those figures are just made up by the team to create a hype about the project or either its a result of  poor financial planning?

What is certain is that in this forum, there are a lot of pseudos who judge companies. Too many projects that exist and do their work and that are full of pseudo here bring FUD. Brings criticism into the void just to hurt companies' reputations.
I find that this forum is very badly managed by the administrators.
It's a shame because it scares people away!
And, here is not a reference for exposing an ICO. In my opinion.

When a company is late on its roadmap, it receives a lot of FUD here. As long as they don't always give follow-up information here, because the rest is followed by telegram, there are certainly nicknames that will say anything and hurt the forum.
This has happened many times on other projects that exist and that many come to put their bad language. I'm sure Jarvis will not escape this problem on this forum.
When a token is removed from an exchange because it lacks volume, it is immediately treated badly here.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

To be honest i don't blame people for asking 100 millions if they just get more by asking it. But the investors were also greedy to think that it would be easy to rise value after so huge market caps.

During private sale they managed to reach more than 1 million and where comes the 100m+ fund, now the market situation is not up to the market. Maybe once the market starts recovering we might easily expect that Jarvis platform will raise more money.

Market wont switch all of a sudden, that takes months/years. Or do you mean they might do a second ICO?

Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Free money that where gotten in place of some promise and hope in future with some whitepaper Grin is very easy to spend, imagine an ico raising up to 100m for just a whitepaper and some fake promise Shocked obviously with such amount of money in their pocket, there will be too many pressure and temptation, making the wrong decisions will be very easy, and mostly the feeling of being so freaking rich Grin. Damn!

Doesnt seem like there is too much pressure. Especially since token holders aren't shareholders. All they can do is bitch on Reddit, Telegram etc
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Few days ago, we have asked our community in CrowdHolding to imagine the craziest use case possible!

View the task in crowdholding website >> https://goo.gl/3PCJoD

View the artciel >> https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/the-5-craziest-use-cases-you-could-think-of-with-jarvis-9f173f667bc1

Imagine the future... 2050. There is no milk in your fridge... Your AI has to order it... it automatically sets some of your tokenized Amazon stocks into escrow, and trigger a collateral credit from someone in Japan; with this loan, it buys milk, delivered in few hours.

Today we are going to cashless society, but this is the next level! Interoperability redefine the concept of money, and create borderless use cases!

Imagine a world where you have no banking account but only your assets on a blockchain, and you can trade Forex, Stocks, smartcontract powered derivatives, play poker, buy goods...

This is all about Jarvis! Interoperability! Borderless! It creates new user experience and new use cases!

The illustration shows that with Jarvis, in one click, you can buy flight ticket using crypto you have mined Smiley

Woa it's a crazy use case for sure Grin, I don't think that we will need something like that, if I have amazon stokcs means that I have some spare change somewhere Grin and my AI will buy milk without selling anything

dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

View the task in crowdholding website >> /3PCJoD]https://[Suspicious link removed]/3PCJoD

Woa it's a crazy use case for sure Grin, I don't think that we will need something like that, if I have amazon stokcs means that I have some spare change somewhere Grin and my AI will buy milk without selling anything

Your comment you speak for yourself, for your case.
Only for you that you wouldn't need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: