Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:46:03 PM

I hope you guys won't just list any coin out there who threw their money at you.
What will be the selection process?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:55:32 PM

What will be the listing fee for cryptocurrencies, did you decide it?

And what will be the criteria of the listing. Paying listing fee is enough?

Fess will be as low as possible, we will not make any margin on it.

About our listing strategy, we have two :

> "centralized" way of thinking: we will take, with the community (DAO) the decision on which token/coin to be listed next according the the project, the utility of the token, etc.

> "decentralized" way of think: it exists projects like bancor or uniswap that allows to create your own liquidity pool; so basically if you have a token, that you have created, you send it to a smart contract + you send some ether (as example if you send $10,000 worth of Eth, and if you send 100,000 tokens, then your token will start trading at $0.1 per token); so anyone could list their own token if they provide liquidity Smiley

Centralized will be like voting with jarvis tokens? Like some big exchanges doing right now?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:41:40 PM

What will be the listing fee for cryptocurrencies, did you decide it?

And what will be the criteria of the listing. Paying listing fee is enough?

Fess will be as low as possible, we will not make any margin on it.

About our listing strategy, we have two :

> "centralized" way of thinking: we will take, with the community (DAO) the decision on which token/coin to be listed next according the the project, the utility of the token, etc.

> "decentralized" way of think: it exists projects like bancor or uniswap that allows to create your own liquidity pool; so basically if you have a token, that you have created, you send it to a smart contract + you send some ether (as example if you send $10,000 worth of Eth, and if you send 100,000 tokens, then your token will start trading at $0.1 per token); so anyone could list their own token if they provide liquidity Smiley

Centralized will be like voting with jarvis tokens? Like some big exchanges doing right now?

I understand it as voting without having to buy the token as this is just a different kind of a listing fee.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:05:06 PM

I hope you guys won't just list any coin out there who threw their money at you.
I think they can do it. And if it is a bad token, it will not be able to create large volumes there, and in some time there will be delisting.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:14:25 PM

How much was raised on pre-sale? As I see pre-sale neds in 10 days, but why no counter of raised fund? And what news about demo-app exchange?

Pre sale was extended so i guess they didnt reach their goal in the first period but thats OK, there is usually a lot of new money coming in crypto after new years so i hope a lot of it will end up in Jarvis ICO.

Yes, the pre-sale was extended and goes on for roughly 10 more days. And for everyone who is wondering what they have raised so far: You can check it by yourself here: https://tge.jarvis.exchange Just sign in and you will see what they raised so far, down to the last cent.

Since I'm not registered can you tell us how much they raised so far (if you can) ?

Btw Bancor has to open up token swaps and relays, not every erc 20 tokens can be swapped for ETH or BNT as far as I know. I don't know uniswap

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:37:17 PM

How much was raised on pre-sale? As I see pre-sale neds in 10 days, but why no counter of raised fund? And what news about demo-app exchange?

Pre sale was extended so i guess they didnt reach their goal in the first period but thats OK, there is usually a lot of new money coming in crypto after new years so i hope a lot of it will end up in Jarvis ICO.

Yes, the pre-sale was extended and goes on for roughly 10 more days. And for everyone who is wondering what they have raised so far: You can check it by yourself here: https://tge.jarvis.exchange Just sign in and you will see what they raised so far, down to the last cent.

Since I'm not registered can you tell us how much they raised so far (if you can) ?

Btw Bancor has to open up token swaps and relays, not every erc 20 tokens can be swapped for ETH or BNT as far as I know. I don't know uniswap

I just used my Twitter account to log in, so I guess I can share the information from that site.

As of now they received a total funding of 1313927.48 USD. This includes the $1,244,534.85 that they received during the private sale in Q3 2017 and Q3 2018.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

As I see they burned 36,4 million unsold tokens from the private sale, lowering the total supply of JRT to 383M tokens.
And they going to use part of exchange revenue (after launch)  to buy JRT on the open market, and will then burn them. This looks like very good, as value of tokens will be increasing  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/token-burning-in-jarvis-why-and-how-we-will-use-token-burns-2f5f45bc0455
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:23:13 PM

then the pre-sale has been extended by at least another 10 days, i read that a part of unsold tokens till now have been burned, and that after the end of the ico will be bought by the exchanges and burned other tokens to keep the price constant, is a good idea...
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:28:33 PM

I think they can do it. And if it is a bad token, it will not be able to create large volumes there, and in some time there will be delisting.

I was thinking that there should be some kind of pre-requisite before they list any asset in order to preserve the exchange's integrity.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:51:23 AM

Agree, they need to provide some strict rules for listing the coin before that they need to get most reputable in the market. They need to follow some other big exchanges how they are following in order to get more reputable in the market. Firstly, Jarvis exchange needs to follow some security before listing the potential coins.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:25:28 AM

then the pre-sale has been extended by at least another 10 days, i read that a part of unsold tokens till now have been burned, and that after the end of the ico will be bought by the exchanges and burned other tokens to keep the price constant, is a good idea...

thats good idea to keep stable price of token.
and buy back program will give more trust for user

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:27:30 PM

Inless they are waiting for some big private investor to come in 10 days won't make a big difference. The amount raised was not bad anyway, everything considered  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:00:18 PM

Inless they are waiting for some big private investor to come in 10 days won't make a big difference. The amount raised was not bad anyway, everything considered  Cool

You are absolutely right. Still there are chances that some big whale missed it til now.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:44:40 PM

As I see they burned 36,4 million unsold tokens from the private sale, lowering the total supply of JRT to 383M tokens.
And they going to use part of exchange revenue (after launch)  to buy JRT on the open market, and will then burn them. This looks like very good, as value of tokens will be increasing  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/token-burning-in-jarvis-why-and-how-we-will-use-token-burns-2f5f45bc0455
It looks very good for the holders of this token. If they really do what they plan in the future, then this is quite promising. Especially the ransom in the market and burning.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:51:28 PM

i do not think that the wallet needs a license of its own, in case the dapps that proposes the games must have one, in case even the wallet jarvis should have it(the license) i think it should only be requested in the country where the company that develops the project is based...

I believe in Japan or Korea they are already talking about wallets needing to comply with regulation

You are right, found this one:
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/11/16/japan-fsa-regulate-cryptocurrency-wallet

Hope we dont loose our anonymity one day.

We already lost our anonimity, can only get better with crypto Cheesy

Not really understand your sentence. You are referring to the non crypto world?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:16:09 PM

But this is an exhausting situation, many projects with no intention of actually performing what they speculate, list their useless tokens in a renowned exchange solely for eviction and more and more easy money. Often the wear and tear of investors and communities of these useless tokens ends up confusing them, and they confuse the exchange, which is another victim, with the real culprits for the situation. This thorough pre-listing analysis will always be a wise decision.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:05:52 PM

But this is an exhausting situation, many projects with no intention of actually performing what they speculate, list their useless tokens in a renowned exchange solely for eviction and more and more easy money. Often the wear and tear of investors and communities of these useless tokens ends up confusing them, and they confuse the exchange, which is another victim, with the real culprits for the situation. This thorough pre-listing analysis will always be a wise decision.

Of course, it's best to have a thorough pre-listing analysis , and this will positively affect the reputation of the exchanger. But sometimes it doesn't work, quickly expose  ordinary speculate. And the team does not want to spend a lot of time for this. And that more, the team does not want to miss
proposed profit.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:44:05 AM

It looks very good for the holders of this token. If they really do what they plan in the future, then this is quite promising. Especially the ransom in the market and burning.

If exchange will become popular token burning every month or quarter will be giving good value for tokens. For example Eidoo burning tokens as well.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:53:03 AM

If exchange will become popular token burning every month or quarter will be giving good value for tokens. For example Eidoo burning tokens as well.

Binance burned a million of their tokens as well and if you do it regularly the value of the tokens will increase.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:27:52 AM

Binance burned a million of their tokens as well and if you do it regularly the value of the tokens will increase.

it's classic supply and demand. lower the supply and the price increases.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: