Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I am not sure if it has answered anywhere before but does anyone of you guys know how Cova will monetize their platform? I mean, right now they have still funds from the private sale but how will they earn money once the protocol goes live?

I am suspecting they will generate money when their protocol is used since it's a cryptocurrency platform I expect them to generate fund from mining as well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

I am not sure if it has answered anywhere before but does anyone of you guys know how Cova will monetize their platform? I mean, right now they have still funds from the private sale but how will they earn money once the protocol goes live?

That’s a good question. I always wondered why a Smart Internet Protocol would need a token. Although, it’s all protected and users still got control over personal data. Why does Covalent internet protocol need a token?

Actually, Cova is not just all about internet protocol, though its their primary concept but they also said something about having their own data market place if i'm not mistaken, so i believe they will have some sort of use for their token after all, its a gradual process and i believe with time we'll get to see multiple usage of their concept

Okay, then it would make sense that they want to generate income this way. It would just be nice to get some more information about this.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

That’s a good question. I always wondered why a Smart Internet Protocol would need a token. Although, it’s all protected and users still got control over personal data. Why does Covalent internet protocol need a token?

Actually, Cova is not just all about internet protocol, though its their primary concept but they also said something about having their own data market place if i'm not mistaken, so i believe they will have some sort of use for their token after all, its a gradual process and i believe with time we'll get to see multiple usage of their concept

Okay, then it would make sense that they want to generate income this way. It would just be nice to get some more information about this.

well let us hope all things go as planned because is truly a wonderful project and i believe with the required marketing they will attract more investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

wow, that was fast. Cova is already listed on CMC. The two exchanges Huobi and Bitmax were a good choice
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cova/

That was fast. Like really fast. They just started trading some few weeks back and have already gained enough volume to be listed on coinmarketcap. I am surprised really.

Wow, this is truly impressive I am not aware they are already listed on CMC. COVA is a great project to reckoned with I just hope they attract much investment from investors

This is really going to attract a lot of investors. The institutional investors will be very happy and proud that their investment is really doing good.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

I know the CovaChain is still a work in progress and it will probably take some time before their own blockchain goes live but does anyone know if the coins on their CovaChain will be 1:1 granted to the holders of the ERC20 tokens? Otherwise their vested block reward tokens wouldn't make sense, right?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

I know the CovaChain is still a work in progress and it will probably take some time before their own blockchain goes live but does anyone know if the coins on their CovaChain will be 1:1 granted to the holders of the ERC20 tokens? Otherwise their vested block reward tokens wouldn't make sense, right?

To my knowledge yes, you'd have to double check their documentation but thats what makes sense to me as far as they have been developing and they want to make sure that early holders and developers get their moneys worth from early investments
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

wow, that was fast. Cova is already listed on CMC. The two exchanges Huobi and Bitmax were a good choice
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cova/

That was fast. Like really fast. They just started trading some few weeks back and have already gained enough volume to be listed on coinmarketcap. I am surprised really.
That's magical! Coinmarketcap is really slow on Processing Listing Request! And here Cova gets listed within a couple of days after filling the requirement! Team is sure doing some Charm out there!

This is one reason why it is impressive, Their astronomical growth is something inspirational that other upcoming "solid" project has to take note of and work even harder.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Yea, i think you will probably get some more information on that through their medium channel, the title of the article should be a deep dive or something, it gives an insight on the possibility that abounds in the project and its really vast, so i believe having their internet protocol is just the starting point of what they will have to offer in the future
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

To my knowledge yes, you'd have to double check their documentation but thats what makes sense to me as far as they have been developing and they want to make sure that early holders and developers get their moneys worth from early investments

But will the ERC20 tokens that are in the block reward pool then be burned after the CovaChain launched? It doesn't make sense to have ERC20 tokens for block rewards.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

But will the ERC20 tokens that are in the block reward pool then be burned after the CovaChain launched? It doesn't make sense to have ERC20 tokens for block rewards.
As per my knowledge They have their own Blockchain which is in public testnet stage! Most project releases their ERC20 token before starting the main net in begining! This to help you Investor not wait any further while they continues with the development! You will get block reward only when they releases main net!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Yea, i think you will probably get some more information on that through their medium channel, the title of the article should be a deep dive or something, it gives an insight on the possibility that abounds in the project and its really vast, so i believe having their internet protocol is just the starting point of what they will have to offer in the future

Yea, I read the "deep dive" article on Medium and I must say it is really enlightening. I got most of the answers I needed about COVA from there, I think everyone here should read it for enlightenment.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

As per my knowledge They have their own Blockchain which is in public testnet stage! Most project releases their ERC20 token before starting the main net in begining! This to help you Investor not wait any further while they continues with the development! You will get block reward only when they releases main net!

Yes, I know that their own blockchain (CovaChain) is still in its testnet stage. But their ERC20 tokens aren't just placeholders. Once their mainnet goes live, there will be both ERC20 tokens and coins on the CovaChain iirc.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

I am suspecting they will generate money when their protocol is used since it's a cryptocurrency platform I expect them to generate fund from mining as well

I had no idea there was cova mining. If cova tokens would be mined , it won’t be  profitable as compared to btc or eth. Btw I asked on Cova telegram group chat, got no reply. But I read on cova whitepaper about a data marketplace where cova tokens would be used for secure transactions in the data market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

I think they have a good roadmap plus project token is already listed and trading with a high daily volume. COVALENT team need s to put more effort to launch the internet protocol and marketplace early. This would give these tokens a solid real life use case and back up value

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Yes, I know that their own blockchain (CovaChain) is still in its testnet stage. But their ERC20 tokens aren't just placeholders. Once their mainnet goes live, there will be both ERC20 tokens and coins on the CovaChain iirc.

both tokens should really continue to run in parallel? Until now I always thought that the ERC20 tokens would be converted by a token swap.
I have to read through the whitepaper again, maybe it says which sense it makes to keep both tokens
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Yea, I read the "deep dive" article on Medium and I must say it is really enlightening. I got most of the answers I needed about COVA from there, I think everyone here should read it for enlightenment.

Yes, its a vast project, so we'll get to see much more rolled out of the platform with time, as the internet itself is vast with endless processes, each giving birth to another, so Cova is just starting, the next generation of internet users will be pleased and lucky to have this kind of concept, once the platform has been set up and fully operational
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

both tokens should really continue to run in parallel? Until now I always thought that the ERC20 tokens would be converted by a token swap.
I have to read through the whitepaper again, maybe it says which sense it makes to keep both tokens

Are there going to be two type of tokens? I don't think so. I just know they will be on 2 blockchains. Theirs and the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain will be were their tokens will be based on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

Are there going to be two type of tokens? I don't think so. I just know they will be on 2 blockchains. Theirs and the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain will be were their tokens will be based on.

Now it gets a little confusing for me:-)
Why should you run a token on two blockchains? That doesn't make sense to me. I almost believe that this is a series of misunderstandings and that after a token swap there will only be one token on one blockchain. This is how it sounds most logical to me
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Data makes the internet smarter. A large percentage of data is locked up due to privacy issues. With Covalent smart internet protocol, users would have control over personal data after access has been granted.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

Now it gets a little confusing for me:-)
Why should you run a token on two blockchains? That doesn't make sense to me. I almost believe that this is a series of misunderstandings and that after a token swap there will only be one token on one blockchain. This is how it sounds most logical to me
I think you got it all wrong. COVA works on two Blockchain. That of ethereum for COVA tokens which is erc20 Based.  And COVAChain a Blockchain made for data encryption and storage.
I can’t find an announcement from team for a token swap. There isn’t going to be a token swap, not anytime soon.
Btw I don’t see a reason for a token swap

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: