Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

I'm also thinking about it now. How they will going or how does the Cova will going to work on our internet now. I think it's hard to talk about the price now because they still not started yet. But if they will going to fully operational and provide the features that they promised the price will going to boom.

At your service
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware

From what I have read it seems they spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the MVPs structure. There are several important components in it that allows proof of concept to be conveyed. I honestly haven't tested it yet and I wonder how many testers did they have.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Covalent. ai-a project that will not go unnoticed, what kind of Internet we use now, does not protect us from fraud. Team could you tell me please as quickly will work Internet provided you? According to your forecasts, how much will the coin cost in 2020?

I'm also thinking about it now. How they will going or how does the Cova will going to work on our internet now. I think it's hard to talk about the price now because they still not started yet. But if they will going to fully operational and provide the features that they promised the price will going to boom.
I'm not really worried about the price when i see how it can change things to good for us! Making people have faith in blockchain! For now i just want to know how their development is going and how its gonna work for real with our internet!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I think the idea of reshaping the internet in a way that people actually have control over their data is something that pretty much everyone will agree should have been how it was from day 1 but blockchain might be the first time we see that possibility especially with advancements in one way encryption make it actually possible

You're right, data security is the true concept of Cova and its something that we all can attest to, a fact that we must at one point in time be a victim of the hazards involved in the lack of internet security and some corporate bodies make millions just stealing our data without the knowledge of the owner nor any incentive given to the victims
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 12:06:24 AM by AngelJoshua

I'm not really worried about the price when i see how it can change things to good for us! Making people have faith in blockchain! For now i just want to know how their development is going and how its gonna work for real with our internet!

I agree for now it's not already time to think about the price. Cova will going to be a good project it will really going to change the way how we use the internet before.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I think that has always been the case people tend to appreciate projects that have a MVP as it gives them a feeling they are getting something immediately and not vaporware

lol, vaporware, true MVP serves as confirmation to investors because they will feel the team is willing to put in the necessary work needed to pull the project off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Yea, I'd say it's logical. An MVP shows that a project is really ready and needs a push, hence, it's easier for investors to come in compared to when there is no MVP.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

lol, vaporware, true MVP serves as confirmation to investors because they will feel the team is willing to put in the necessary work needed to pull the project off

Indeed, an MVP will attract more attention and investors. When they can try the product and see how it works it is easier to invest.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Indeed, an MVP will attract more attention and investors. When they can try the product and see how it works it is easier to invest.

I am more concerned about the testnet that has been going on for long now. Although it is private one, it would be nice knowing what is happening there.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

I am more concerned about the testnet that has been going on for long now. Although it is private one, it would be nice knowing what is happening there.

Hopefully, they will release some news about their testnet soon. Maybe they can have a public testnet, too. Does anyone know if they have plans for a public one?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Hopefully, they will release some news about their testnet soon. Maybe they can have a public testnet, too. Does anyone know if they have plans for a public one?

I believe this question has been answered elsewhere before. It will take a long time for a public beta. The project is still in its infancy, it will not change much before 2020, I think. But maybe I am wrong too, and they are much further than expected
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

I believe this question has been answered elsewhere before. It will take a long time for a public beta. The project is still in its infancy, it will not change much before 2020, I think. But maybe I am wrong too, and they are much further than expected

Do you have any idea of how long the results from the private testnet will become public. I would like to know how they are doing so far.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

Thats the idea behind the release of the MVP. I am looking forward for the MVP release and will test it as soon as it is available.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

well this project is really interesting! we can't really change how internet works to protect our data!

but we can make our data smart enough to keep them secured! COVA really has a great ambition to make our environment safe!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

I think the idea of reshaping the internet in a way that people actually have control over their data is something that pretty much everyone will agree should have been how it was from day 1 but blockchain might be the first time we see that possibility especially with advancements in one way encryption make it actually possible

You're right, data security is the true concept of Cova and its something that we all can attest to, a fact that we must at one point in time be a victim of the hazards involved in the lack of internet security and some corporate bodies make millions just stealing our data without the knowledge of the owner nor any incentive given to the victims

Yea, I remember recent cases too of popular companies that I don't like to mention their name, steal our precious data submitted on their website and sell to 3rd parties without our knowledge. I am happy for projects like COVA.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Yea, I remember recent cases too of popular companies that I don't like to mention their name, steal our precious data submitted on their website and sell to 3rd parties without our knowledge. I am happy for projects like COVA.

Yea, most brands pay very well to get such data and with the coming in of COVA, such can be stopped, i'm still trying to figure out how a data will have a mind of its own and perform the needed specific tasks assigned to it, thinking of such is just fun to imagine and i believe the intriguing nature behind the concept will bring in investors to try out the brand
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Yea, most brands pay very well to get such data and with the coming in of COVA, such can be stopped, i'm still trying to figure out how a data will have a mind of its own and perform the needed specific tasks assigned to it, thinking of such is just fun to imagine and i believe the intriguing nature behind the concept will bring in investors to try out the brand

We already seeing some interest from investors and partners. COVA project is mind blowing and revolutionary.  My every thought of a Smart Internet that could tell when you need your data given or blocked is Cool.
The idea of COVA makes me want to invest more.
I like to see a Blockchain project with real use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

I thought COVA is already trading and didn't an ICO.
This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

well this project is really interesting! we can't really change how internet works to protect our data!

but we can make our data smart enough to keep them secured! COVA really has a great ambition to make our environment safe!

It’s going to depend a lot on how the COVA platform can get the adoption the have so much potential but it comes down to bringing more people into the food and get companies using the platform over time
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

I thought COVA is already trading and didn't an ICO.
This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: