Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:26:42 AM

That's an obstacle and probably team should take action on it. Since new project nowadays could only turn into bad due to the reason that the market still didn't move forward and it's hard to attract investors when it comes to that matter.
Well, if they are a really legit team then they should make a new strategy to enterprise the users with their platform and I hope we can get much efforts.
I think maybe if the team can come up with new promotions, then new users who have not yet seen the project should join.
For me, it is best for the team if they will have their social media sites campaign. That would be best for the entire project to spread much widely its information. And also, the PrimeXBT has a lots of great features which is very nice to promote through social media sites as a great tool for advertising.

Well surely it will gain more impression if some people are thousands to hundreds of followers that is active.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.
Doesn't it seem like a ponzi scheme for this? Sorry but this scheme should be prevented for me since gaining profit from this kind of referral business is not my tipe.

They have new partner if you want to know if its true try to direct message the company they have been working on.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:45:05 AM

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.
I can see that sooner or later, the project PrimeXBT will have more new traders. But what the team need to do now is to think of something, or strategy on how they will keep it spreading. But I guess as of now, the airdrop is helpful to keep attracting the attention of crypto people.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

That's an obstacle and probably team should take action on it. Since new project nowadays could only turn into bad due to the reason that the market still didn't move forward and it's hard to attract investors when it comes to that matter.
Well, if they are a really legit team then they should make a new strategy to enterprise the users with their platform and I hope we can get much efforts.
Yes, the team need pay so much efforts for gain more customers and supporters at this project because they are new exchange platform, even they have good promotion and give away at this time.
I think, we just have to consider and appreciate the way the team handled this platform now. Even if it's still new, at least they are trying their best to make this trading platform be liked by many traders of crypto. Also, they are still active in innovations and development. So we can expect more that there will be more new progress with this project in the upcoming days.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

Doesn't it seem like a ponzi scheme for this? Sorry but this scheme should be prevented for me since gaining profit from this kind of referral business is not my tipe.

They have new partner if you want to know if its true try to direct message the company they have been working on.
Yes, that is the best thing you can do as of now buddy,  try to send your personal concerns and question regarding that matter. There is no wrong with asking and clarifying things its my right, your right our right.Hopefully everything will be cleared soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:33:36 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.

There is PrimeXBT Trading Support Services on website when you can send your questions, however it's slow and don't reply quickly and most the time. either away or offline, I think they need an active one since the platform is new and all new customers will ask question and face problems. Support Service is what make good impression or bad impression for the new customers.

In my opinion, investors are now paying more attention to those projects that are the fastest in making profit, because long-term investments are not very relevant now.
I don't think that this project involves investments for it focuses on the idea of a traflding platform. In fact, theere is nothibg to invest with, if I'm not mistaken.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:07:23 PM

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.

There is PrimeXBT Trading Support Services on website when you can send your questions, however it's slow and don't reply quickly and most the time. either away or offline, I think they need an active one since the platform is new and all new customers will ask question and face problems. Support Service is what make good impression or bad impression for the new customers.

In my opinion, investors are now paying more attention to those projects that are the fastest in making profit, because long-term investments are not very relevant now.
I don't think that this project involves investments for it focuses on the idea of a traflding platform. In fact, theere is nothibg to invest with, if I'm not mistaken.
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe that large investments are also needed for the development of a trading crypto platform, that's why I am talking about investors.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:27:51 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !
Regarding the updates, I think it would be better to create a vote for the community, in which variants of modifications would be presented.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:07:38 PM

This is probably be still needs a lot of work it's because this is new. Besides, the team probably been observing the situation here and take note of some major concerns of the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:34:07 PM

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe that large investments are also needed for the development of a trading crypto platform, that's why I am talking about investors.

This is already a working product, they are not asking for any investments from anyone but just use the platform for leverage trading.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:56 PM

Yes, that is the best thing you can do as of now buddy,  try to send your personal concerns and question regarding that matter. There is no wrong with asking and clarifying things its my right, your right our right.Hopefully everything will be cleared soon.

Better if the team provide some staff just to answer some concerns for the satisfaction of their clients. This is somehow important so that they can gain the trust of the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:04:46 PM

This is probably be still needs a lot of work it's because this is new. Besides, the team probably been observing the situation here and take note of some major concerns of the community.

Yes it has lots of works to do for now that is why it is better to bring with us our patience in waiting to some queries and the exact time when it will be achieve those plans they made. Let us just support whatever the team will do because they know much better than us and they will do their best just to achieve success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:58:20 PM

There is definetely nothing to invest here is mostly just a project that gets the community involves in trading with a very huge leverage options Also i think newbies will really enjoy using the platform considering its simplicity

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:17:50 AM

Quite interesting suggestion. While in this situation you should make a message to the OP so the OP can redirect your suggestion to the developer.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:45:51 AM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
someone needs to handle heir social site. maximum people active there. no response makes negative impression. but I think they will be active soon

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:49:11 AM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
someone needs to handle heir social site. maximum people active there. no response makes negative impression. but I think they will be active soon
I think people should have more clearly when pay attention to this project, i think the team need some social media manager for make more actives.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

The team of the PrimeXBT is very a capable bynch of members that make this crypto trading project to reach this far. And more than that, the PrimeXBT has a good thread in its airdrop showing how people got really interested into PrimeXBT. Well, hoping that this kind of pace that the team have will keep up on making its progressive actions.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:08:21 AM

I think people should have more clearly when pay attention to this project, i think the team need some social media manager for make more actives.
I agree with you, since this project is boosting their popularity and so a lot of followers and supporters is being observed. They should have to hire manager in every social site they have that will greatly help improving and clarifying the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:32:10 AM

The team of the PrimeXBT is very a capable bynch of members that make this crypto trading project to reach this far. And more than that, the PrimeXBT has a good thread in its airdrop showing how people got really interested into PrimeXBT. Well, hoping that this kind of pace that the team have will keep up on making its progressive actions.
As you can see, the team of PrimeXBT already did their part which is to implement this platform now for crypto trading. This shows that they are well organized and a very capable enough to manage this kind of idea here in crypto space.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: