Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:58:43 AM

Seems that they are improving their platform so much, just see their website, they have improved a lot of things especially the trading platform.

Dev definitely been doing their task  as what you have observed. I am just curious what kind of improvement that they have been doing. Is it about the number of clients who are keep on growing or the features that they have been developing.
At the moment it is difficult to say for sure about it. We will find out exactly how the platform will function soon. Be patient and let the developers do their work.
That is right. For now, let's settle this in the hands of the PrimeXBT. Their project team developers knows what to do and what we can do for now is just patiently wait to their updates about the platform.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

Excellent result of good work. If the team had not worked so hard, there would have been no such excellent result. We look forward to further good work from the team.

The main reason is to become a known Crypto trading platform and obviously they have to really work for the betterment of the project. Whatever could be the result of this could be determined by the teamwork and effort that they gave.
That is what is good for you to notice. I hope that others also paid attention to this and understand that the team is doing everything for the project.

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.
Perhaps the administrator simply did not see his message. It happens, it was not seen my message. But when I wrote to give me an answer to my question and I immediately received it.
I believe that if you want a very quick answer to a question, then you must ask it in Telegram, because this messenger is designed specifically for this purpose.
If questions need to be asked only in telegrams, then why was this branch created? I thought that here, too, need to spare questions and get answers to them.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:24:08 PM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
They need someone to handle their social media sites. That is very important because social media sites have a huge impact in crypto projects.
Indeed, it is very important to have a good communication in social medias because there are a lot of people will become a supporters of the project. They have a big impact in convincing more investors to join in the token sales if there is.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
They need someone to handle their social media sites. That is very important because social media sites have a huge impact in crypto projects.

That could be an option to take if they really want to have an improvement when it comes to customer service. Since there's a lot of issues that needs to take care because we know people has a lot of questions that may seek for a quick answer.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:03:51 PM

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.
Doesn't it seem like a ponzi scheme for this? Sorry but this scheme should be prevented for me since gaining profit from this kind of referral business is not my tipe.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.

There is PrimeXBT Trading Support Services on website when you can send your questions, however it's slow and don't reply quickly and most the time. either away or offline, I think they need an active one since the platform is new and all new customers will ask question and face problems. Support Service is what make good impression or bad impression for the new customers.

That's an obstacle and probably team should take action on it. Since new project nowadays could only turn into bad due to the reason that the market still didn't move forward and it's hard to attract investors when it comes to that matter.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:32:27 PM

There is PrimeXBT Trading Support Services on website when you can send your questions, however it's slow and don't reply quickly and most the time. either away or offline, I think they need an active one since the platform is new and all new customers will ask question and face problems. Support Service is what make good impression or bad impression for the new customers.

That's an obstacle and probably team should take action on it. Since new project nowadays could only turn into bad due to the reason that the market still didn't move forward and it's hard to attract investors when it comes to that matter.
In my opinion, investors are now paying more attention to those projects that are the fastest in making profit, because long-term investments are not very relevant now.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:49:35 PM

I think that the team should consider solving small but important queries there and then to give a quick solution.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:26:36 PM

I think that the team should consider solving small but important queries there and then to give a quick solution.

I mean they are not even answering stuff about the biggest of the queries forget anything smaller than that. Well that's about ever ICO though
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:25:30 PM

In my opinion, investors are now paying more attention to those projects that are the fastest in making profit, because long-term investments are not very relevant now.
At this time, we have freeze at market, a lot of token or coin still bearish. When the market bullist again, maybe we will have different situation.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:13:31 PM

I mean they are not even answering stuff about the biggest of the queries forget anything smaller than that. Well that's about ever ICO though
They might have already notice those queries but refuses to give response yet. And considering that there are many users to respond with.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:37:02 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 07:21:22 PM by HandsomePeople

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.
Doesn't it seem like a ponzi scheme for this? Sorry but this scheme should be prevented for me since gaining profit from this kind of referral business is not my tipe.

It's not a ponzi scheme at all !! you just saw that scheme and you thought about Ponzi scheme ! It's referral competition, no one is going to invest a cent, not you, not your referrals. It used almost in every platform, even Coinbase has Referrals Program.
ETHivan

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:55:52 PM

It's a ponzi scheme at all !! you just saw that scheme and you thought about Ponzi scheme ! It's referral competition, no one is going to invest a cent, not you, not your referrals. It used almost in every platform, even Coinbase has Referrals Program.

Why do you call it ponzi scheme? The platform earns commissions and it shares it with the person who brings the client to the platform - it's a normal thing as the platform do not have to pay for marketing. Coinbase, Binance and Bitmex are also ponzi schemes? Smiley
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:59:56 PM

True people in the maske too specific about team participation and how they lead the project. Hopefully the team will change and shlw how much they care and making things brighter and cleared for the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

They might have already notice those queries but refuses to give response yet. And considering that there are many users to respond with.
It all depends on the type of queries and the time Also i think most queries got answered through platform development so i really doubt they will need to update or answer those questions asked

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:44:41 AM

Well, if they are a really legit team then they should make a new strategy to enterprise the users with their platform and I hope we can get much efforts.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:27:38 AM

It all depends on the type of queries and the time Also i think most queries got answered through platform development so i really doubt they will need to update or answer those questions asked

They dont seem to be keen on answering the simplest of the queries, much less any actually pressing issues that need to be answered by them
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:04:34 AM

Well, if they are a really legit team then they should make a new strategy to enterprise the users with their platform and I hope we can get much efforts.
Yes, the team need pay so much efforts for gain more customers and supporters at this project because they are new exchange platform, even they have good promotion and give away at this time.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:55:35 AM

I think maybe if the team can come up with new promotions, then new users who have not yet seen the project should join.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:34:44 AM

I think maybe if the team can come up with new promotions, then new users who have not yet seen the project should join.
For me, it is best for the team if they will have their social media sites campaign. That would be best for the entire project to spread much widely its information. And also, the PrimeXBT has a lots of great features which is very nice to promote through social media sites as a great tool for advertising.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: