Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
someone needs to handle heir social site. maximum people active there. no response makes negative impression. but I think they will be active soon
I think people should have more clearly when pay attention to this project, i think the team need some social media manager for make more actives.
I agree with you, since this project is boosting their popularity and so a lot of followers and supporters is being observed. They should have to hire manager in every social site they have that will greatly help improving and clarifying the project.

I think it's part of their plan in order for the betterment of the platform and making it popular could be so hard to do. The team probably been observing the community for what is good for the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:58:26 PM

The team of the PrimeXBT is very a capable bynch of members that make this crypto trading project to reach this far. And more than that, the PrimeXBT has a good thread in its airdrop showing how people got really interested into PrimeXBT. Well, hoping that this kind of pace that the team have will keep up on making its progressive actions.

Only then we can see the result of their promotion and in fact, probably investors nowadays thinking to more wise than before because of so many projects that would only fail and fall off. Things are getting more and more unclear due to the situation of the crypto space.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:38:32 PM

The team of the PrimeXBT is very a capable bynch of members that make this crypto trading project to reach this far. And more than that, the PrimeXBT has a good thread in its airdrop showing how people got really interested into PrimeXBT. Well, hoping that this kind of pace that the team have will keep up on making its progressive actions.
As you can see, the team of PrimeXBT already did their part which is to implement this platform now for crypto trading. This shows that they are well organized and a very capable enough to manage this kind of idea here in crypto space.
That's right, that's how I think about the team and the project. Well, when there are like-minded people who also liked the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:29:54 PM

As you can see, the team of PrimeXBT already did their part which is to implement this platform now for crypto trading. This shows that they are well organized and a very capable enough to manage this kind of idea here in crypto space.
All right In the current position of the market, they need to constantly do something and try to add unique components to the platform, thanks to which you will be able to create good competition.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:04:16 PM

I'm interested in, is there any training video for beginners, how to work on the platform? I think people who only learn about the crypto-world will benefit from this review.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:53:25 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !

This is probably be still needs a lot of work it's because this is new. Besides, the team probably been observing the situation here and take note of some major concerns of the community.
Those are neccessary tools am very sure they will add on the platform pretty soon am sure since they started in a really early stage is going need some updates and fixes along the way...Just give them some time

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:30:04 PM

Only then we can see the result of their promotion and in fact, probably investors nowadays thinking to more wise than before because of so many projects that would only fail and fall off. Things are getting more and more unclear due to the situation of the crypto space.

That's what we call reality strikes, not all project can achieve success that is why most of the investors are looking more updates or know everything first just to make sure that they will not fail in their decisions. It is not really easy to invest without proper knowledge and assurance, it is better to make sure everything to avoid negativity.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:53 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 08:13:39 PM by HandsomePeople

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !
Regarding the updates, I think it would be better to create a vote for the community, in which variants of modifications would be presented.

The concept of community doesn't apply here!! it's a company, no one has the right to decide except the company. I think you meant creating a poll to know what's the customers want to be added, but the tools that I mentioned are basic tools that any trading platform should has. In early announcement, their promotion focus on introducing advanced trading tools to the space, but when the platform launched I was surprised that the essential tools aren't there ! So what point of those advanced tools if you can't see the order book!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:40:43 AM

This is a good suggestion buddy. But what is needs to do next is that the team should have hear this out and make an action in their next update on the platform. I am looking forward for this matter.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:23:56 AM

I'm interested in, is there any training video for beginners, how to work on the platform? I think people who only learn about the crypto-world will benefit from this review.
I think that the platform has not yet developed to such a level that so many traders trade on it. As soon as the active development proceeds, the video you need will definitely appear.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:26:08 AM

This is a good suggestion buddy. But what is needs to do next is that the team should have hear this out and make an action in their next update on the platform. I am looking forward for this matter.

The team probably been making a lot of adjustment as what some people are suggesting. Improvement is necessary to be able to attract users to used their platform. Well, let us wait for the latest update about it and wait for the future result.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:30:56 AM

I think that the platform has not yet developed to such a level that so many traders trade on it. As soon as the active development proceeds, the video you need will definitely appear.
Yes. The platform now is not yet developed to the highest level but it is already available now for crypto trading. The team already made an annoucements last February 4 that they have launched it. Hopefully, more people will be here to used this kind of features that will give them satisfactions.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:51:25 AM

Yes. The platform now is not yet developed to the highest level but it is already available now for crypto trading. The team already made an annoucements last February 4 that they have launched it. Hopefully, more people will be here to used this kind of features that will give them satisfactions.
In any case, I will wait for the release of this video in order to better understand how to use this platform in order to avoid any mistakes.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

In any case, I will wait for the release of this video in order to better understand how to use this platform in order to avoid any mistakes.
Same here buddy. I am looking forward for the release of the PrimeXBT of their video presentation regarding the platform. This is a good news to make the people of the community be guided for the crypto trading platform of the PrimeXBT.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:07:19 PM

They can only be satisfied if the services could be better and has a lot of opportunities that can be done to this platform. People doesn't have satisfaction because not everytime we always win and this is the reason.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:56:56 PM

They can only be satisfied if the services could be better and has a lot of opportunities that can be done to this platform. People doesn't have satisfaction because not everytime we always win and this is the reason.
Well, i dont think that the reason of why the people couldnt get satisfied by the services is they are not getting answered by the developer.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:45:10 PM

Good idea, well you can also explore by yourself and be familiarize with the platform but with a video explanation or tutorials then it would be easier to understand.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

I think some people have done it for done some bounty about video and sharing for gain more referrals at bounty campaign.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:45:41 PM

That's right, yes, it is currently not as popular as other exchangers, but I think that this will change soon. The company began to launch bonus projects.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:06:46 PM

That's right, yes, it is currently not as popular as other exchangers, but I think that this will change soon. The company began to launch bonus projects.
I believe that you can get the basic idea about the platform by seeing how other projects work.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: