Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DefaultTrust changes  (Read 84266 times)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:31:54 PM

It doesn't seem like this page lists all of the exclusions for some reason? Looks like Lauda has an exclusion, BitcoinPenny has an inclusion and I can't find anything else for zarzab.
I think there was something wrong. I saw same as you but now it seems ok.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:58:15 PM

That list also appears to be out of date as the knives are already out for zazarb, by the look of it, going from undisputed +2 on that list to -1 now, (and consequently struck thru and off DT1?) according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dt
How does one find out where his 3 negatives came from?
One is mine (I find his list questionable at best). It isn't easy, but you have to look through this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full. It seems that he is back again?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:08:12 AM

That list also appears to be out of date as the knives are already out for zazarb, by the look of it, going from undisputed +2 on that list to -1 now, (and consequently struck thru and off DT1?) according to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dt
One is mine (I find his list questionable at best). It isn't easy, but you have to look through this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full. It seems that he is back again?

LaudaM you proven scam promoting scum bag. How do you get back on DT.

You have demonstrated already you seek to use DT to silence scam hunters revealing who the real scam promoters and enablers here.

You should be removed at once. It makes a mockery of the system that you are DT.

I also wish for a factual account of why you have left me red trust or else remove it at once and instruct your dumb asskissing moron bitch TMAN to remove his too.

I think TMAN, OWLCATZ AND LAUDA need to have their post histories frozen and analysed for wrong doing and collusion. You can't allow these types to infiltrate systems of trust here without looking into them.

Lauda's own trust feedback looks dreadful. I mean I know for a fact he was a scam promoter and enabler for years but now i hear more dubious and shady sounding things about escrowing and taking 3000 forked bch from a project full of investors that got ripped off??

I would like to see a full investigation into that for sure before allowing this person into a position of trust.

I also think it is the duty of all DT to find any project he is dealing with now or in future and allowing them access to the facts so they can make an informed decision??

DT is no there to help scammers silence the scam hunters is it???

I only want to hear the facts about LaudaM Lauda and the facts about TMAN and OWLCATZ. I think remove them until full analysis is conducted because if they are as bad as some say and working together then they could cause huge damage here.

It is worrying to see such collusion already amongst those entrusted to DT. I mean I make a FACTUAL THREAD about DT new algo allowing shady scum like lauda in moments later TMAN that low functioning imbecile thinks he is helping lauda but just demonstrates how open the system is to collusion and crushing free speech demonstrating FACTS.

There can be no argument against what I am saying it just happened in black and white.

Lauda is scum. Get that wretch out of DT.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:09:34 AM

There is nothing... Don't waste your time. Your health is more important, so get back on your meds, buddy! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:14:35 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), LoyceV (1)

New page with info on the DT1 live "voting": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

But probably far less who will actually update their lists. Having said that, 10 people with 10 merits (and 1 with 100) trusting you is not a particularly high bar to be set. I would worry about potential scammers either buying or trading merits their way on to DT.
If I'm not mistaken, 200 sMerit is enough to create 10 DT1 members: Send 20 Merit to 10 accounts, send 10 times 10 Merit to the last account, and give all of them this Custom trust list:

All of the "DT1s" would also have to be of Member rank, which isn't trivial.

Anyway, there are many conceivable ways to abuse the system, but if it happens, you can just shoot me a PM and I'll fix it, probably in less than 24 hours. To do it in a way that's non-obvious, where I wouldn't blacklist the accounts, would require tons of time and sMerit, and is unlikely. I'm inclined to let the current criteria go for a while and see if "unknowns" actually start habitually getting into it, in which case changes would be needed.

Anyone knows if this counts as an -1 score on everybody on DT list if you are on DT1?

It doesn't. The algorithm would never work that way.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:15:30 AM

There is nothing... Don't waste your time. Your health is more important, so get back on your meds, buddy! Tongue

Really we will see.

I bet I will see a lot of edits popping up on your 3 accounts.

This is all you dumb fools have?? no answers to the factual statements that i make at all??

LOL

freeze their accounts and analyse them. I wonder what will be found.

Also let's look at their trust feedbacks then entire lot and see what matches we see.

Surely no harm in being investigated is there???

I mean nothing to hide do you?

Oh yeah answer my questions with facts whilst you are here and ask you master Lauda to get it scumbag ass here to answer with clear facts and observable events why I got red trust.

He will not even come and explain it because to do so would mean he has to admit he was a scam promoter and also bring the details of his escrow bch debacle and have it all poured over in public. (which is going to happen anyway)

Then he needs to admit. He gave me red trust to try and prevent those FACTS being presented to whom I want when I want. Presenting facts about someone is not a threat unless you are a scammer or scumbag with things to hide.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Really we will see.

This is all you dumb fools have?? no answers to the factual statements that i make at all??

LOL

Also let's look at their trust feedbacks then entire lot and see what matches we see.

Oh yeah answer my questions with facts whilst you are here and ask you master Lauda to get it scumbag ass here to answer with clear facts and observable events why I got red trust.

He will not even come and explain it because to do so would mean he has to admit he was a scam promoter and also bring the details of his escrow bch debacle and have it all poured over in public. (which is going to happen anyway)

Then he needs to admit. He gave me red trust to try and prevent those FACTS being presented to whom I want when I want. Presenting facts about someone is not a threat unless you are a scammer or scumbag with things to hide.

I have one account. This one. Roll Eyes   Now, fuck off and stop wasting internet space.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:17:49 AM

I have excluded zazarb and krog as well. I'd like to ask other DT1 members to do so at least until these two users clean their trust lists up. It seems they've been adding people they traded with into their lists... who in turn added them perhaps. Not a good use of the system IMO. Nothing against them personally.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:18:17 AM

A tagged account seller is also in DT2 list. krogothmanhattan have to do some exclusion. Otherwise, we have to face some drama for a while.
Willing to see a better trust system. Also, a good utilization of custom trust list since it may give a chance to scammer being listed in dt and scam a big amount. Anyway, I welcome the system change.

Edit- I realized today why ignore button is here. Thank you Zin-Zang.

Even if the botmaster will not be able himself to get into the DT1 list, anyway this is a good opportunity for farmers with a group of puppets. Therefore, the requirement of 10 merit might be insufficient.
Isn't it required too?
You must have at least 1 person directly trusting you with an earned merit of at least 100, not including merit you sent yourself

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:20:52 AM

- You must have at least 10 people directly trusting you each with an earned merit of at least 10, not including merit you yourself sent.

Even if the botmaster will not be able himself to get into the DT1 list, anyway this is a good opportunity for farmers with a group of puppets. Therefore, the requirement of 10 merit might be insufficient.

~
Bitcoin Forum > Merit > Merit summary for IMZ

Merit summary for IMZ

Merit: 1000

Sent in the last 120 days

June 06, 2018, 09:22:07 PM: 3 to zuiaikongzhu for Re: [ANN] [FRSH] FreshCoin | FRESH algo! | Slingshield | % fees | *new features!*
    June 06, 2018, 09:21:18 PM: 10 to jongoodson for Re: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION
    June 06, 2018, 09:21:18 PM: 10 to jongoodson for Re: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION
    June 06, 2018, 09:20:46 PM: 10 to shane1175 for Re: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS - Upgrade - TOR - Themes - Features - 7/15, 2015
    June 06, 2018, 09:20:20 PM: 10 to coinbay for Re: Selling: Ingress Level8 Accounts
    June 06, 2018, 09:19:57 PM: 10 to progress111 for Re: Bкycний пpoгнoз цeны BITCOIN i LITECOIN
    June 06, 2018, 09:19:32 PM: 10 to munky87 for Re: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ $250k Investment, EasyMiner, iOS Wallet, MultiSig, TipBot
    June 06, 2018, 09:19:08 PM: 10 to FlipTheScrypt for Re: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!
    June 06, 2018, 09:18:43 PM: 10 to Lurogama for Re: Get Money $$ upto 5$ btc
    June 06, 2018, 09:18:16 PM: 10 to azbu for Re: [ANN] [CRD] Creditcoin - Yet Another Altcoin
    June 06, 2018, 09:17:40 PM: 10 to OpenforBusiness for Re: [NLG] Guldencoin.com/download — Guldenwallet now available in the App Store
    June 06, 2018, 09:17:11 PM: 10 to bmanzzs for Re: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ 0 PREMINED ★ COPYRIGHTED ★ MANY GIVEAWAYS ★ V1.0.0.2
    June 06, 2018, 09:16:43 PM: 10 to philsmock for Re: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin· [1%IPO][DGW][N-Factor] · 288k Only - Launched!
    June 06, 2018, 09:16:17 PM: 10 to CoalChamber for [ANN] BitCrazy's Faucet-in-a-Box Mod (Faucet Script) [Preview Release]
    June 06, 2018, 09:15:55 PM: 10 to Andrey.M for Re: Cointellect - зapaбoтaй дo 1.6€ в cyтки нa cвoeй видeoкap
    June 06, 2018, 09:15:30 PM: 10 to jywhy888 for Re: StudyCode(CPU Coins) - Virtual currency for Internet education charity
    June 06, 2018, 09:14:59 PM: 10 to Vikerus for Re: GLDCOIN @ Cryptsy! YAY
    June 06, 2018, 09:14:34 PM: 10 to SimplyBTC for Re: Thief - Ricky Heuwel aka digitalgold aka Digital Gold Ltd
    June 06, 2018, 09:14:04 PM: 10 to wow!NotAgain for Re: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]
    June 06, 2018, 09:12:52 PM: 10 to Limbo for Re: Oтпpaвил нe тyдa 80 BTC, вepнyли нaзaд
~
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:21:46 AM

A tagged account seller is also in DT2 list. krogothmanhattan have to do some exclusion. Otherwise, we have to face some drama for a while.
Willing to see a better trust system. Also, a good utilization of custom trust list since it may give a chance to scammer being listed in dt and scam a big amount. Anyway, I welcome the system change.

Edit- I realized today why ignore button is here. Thank you Zin-Zang.

Yes, I excluded zazarb as well as krogo until they fix their lists. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:26:43 AM

Really we will see.

LOL

I have one account. This one. Roll Eyes   Now, fuck off and stop wasting internet space.

LOL running off now are you.

No chance.

You, tman and lauda need investigating. Your entire history. Your entire trust feedback

I want a factual response from lauda about my red trust and why it was given. I want details. If he can not supply I want them removed at once. And that other asskissing div TMAN.

I will not have red trust for telling a scam promoter he is a scam promoter and protector.

How can revealing facts about his past be a threat if he has not done anything wrong.

Also can you now furnish me with details over his escrow bch debacle and explain exactly how you can be sure lauda is not guilty of wrong doing.

This is a good thing to investigate right here. I mean surely no matter of the greatness of the algo if it allows scam hunters to get red trust for telling a scam promoter and possible escrow scammer that he will ask for the facts to be investigated and relay them to projects he works with???

Are you telling me DT is there to enable the bad guys to silence the people that want to tell the truth about them?

Also I guess if I study all of your 3 post histories and look at your trust feedbacks I will see no reason to think you are colluding.

I mean aside from the fact a few mins after opening a thread concerning lauda giving red trust to silence the FACTS he is a scum bag that TMAN adds more red trust.... hmm just coincidence hey??

No harm investingating you 3 then is there?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:34:53 AM

I have excluded zazarb and krog as well. I'd like to ask other DT1 members to do so at least until these two users clean their trust lists up. It seems they've been adding people they traded with into their lists... who in turn added them perhaps. Not a good use of the system IMO. Nothing against them personally.
I can agree with that. I have messaged krogo already and he has removed some people (2 which I've explicitly requested - both are mentioned in this thread; and some others chosen by himself). His list is still way too large and includes people that have no idea how this system works.

New page with info on the DT1 live "voting": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview
Very nice. No need for BPIP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:36:53 AM

- You must have at least 10 people directly trusting you each with an earned merit of at least 10, not including merit you yourself sent.

I guess not, as far as I know they will only be counted if they have been sent positive feedbacks by people who are on the DT1 Lists,  even if accounts does that exchanging of trust and Merits of atleast 10, they will not be easily added on the list.
bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:54:46 AM

Without reading through 10-pages of comments before posting this, I can see this is a big improvement to the trust system.

It was getting stale.

This gives incentive for more people to maintain a healthy custom trust-list without too much hassle in doing so; your new ;dt addition makes it very simple. I'm very pleased to see this change. This is going to move our trust system to be a bit more decentralized without as much potential for abuse as full decentralization would.

Consider adding a "-X/+Y" counter for this page as well, for convenience. Although, I like that ;dt works on the profile page, as well.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:00:14 AM

Does someone have a quick way to find out who's been removed from DT1?

Og is excluded by DT1 peers so that doesn't count
hilarious is the only one I recall who didn't make it to DT1 at all
Edit: Salty
Edit2: Tomato
Edit3: philipma1957, BadBear (my memory is lagging horribly)
who else?

We might want to consider reincluding these users for the next round.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:08:01 AM

I can agree with that. I have messaged krogo already and he has removed some people (2 which I've explicitly requested - both are mentioned in this thread; and some others chosen by himself). His list is still way too large and includes people that have no idea how this system works.

Very nice. No need for BPIP.

Ah look who it is.

Well the new design may be an improvement FOR SURE.

However, sadly it seems a couple of terrible things has happened.

1. Lauda who is a proven scam shill and protector has been put in a position of trust.
Not to mention something about 3000BTC being misused whilst under his control??

2. The only people that seemed to dare give him red trust are now missing from DT
Is this correct?

3.Also Lauda is abusing the trust system and trying to use it to silence people telling the truth about his past?

If I am mistaken about any of those things can you point them out?

Facts only

Lauda can you explain why you have given me red trust? thanks

bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:12:06 AM

Sounds like a job for LoyceV!

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:13:09 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 01:23:55 AM by S_Therapist
Merited by suchmoon (7)

who else?

Isn't it the list?
dserrano5, Maged
By the way, has Badbear changed his name? I can remember I have seen something like this but can't remember. Is that Maged?

Yep, looks like it. Where did you get it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080581.0

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:18:33 AM

who else?

Isn't it the list?
dserrano5, Maged

Yep, looks like it. Where did you get it?

So this is the list for consideration:

BadBear
dserrano5
hilariousandco
Maged
philipma1957
SaltySpitoon
Tomatocage

If you think any of these members have good reliable trust lists and deserve to be back in DT1 - please include them in your list. They may have been unfairly penalized by being in the old DT, which gave less incentive for other users to include them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: