Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1462 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 188963 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 07:47:08 PM

India lost the second match as well as the first T20. Indian players have been playing in the IPL for a long time, at the same time India is the host of this series. However, their performance in both the matches was poor. In the first match, India lost badly despite giving a huge target of 212 runs. In today's match, India has given a target of only 149 runs. Heinrich Klaasen's devastating 81 off 48 balls helped South Africa to win today. With three matches left in the series, India's chances of winning the series still exist.
It was meant to be as the target was low. South Africa now leading the 5 match T20 series with two victory. I believe that South Africa will win this series. India lost the first match for their poor bowling figure during the death overs. And they lost the match today as their batsmen failed to set a big target. Indian team should change their game plan. South Africa won the toss and decided to bat bowl first in both match. And they have chased the target without any difficulties. South Africa will do the same thing if they win the toss in next match.
The Indian players were extra confident after delivering a big target in the first match. This is why they have been defeated. The performance of the bowler was weak, and Indian fielding was not good. In the second match, the performance of both Indian batsmen and bowlers both was poor. With a target of only 149 runs, it was not possible for South Africa to win against this experienced team.

I totally agree with you. India lost the first match due to overconfidence. Otherwise, 212 was a good enough target for India to win. But South Africa easily won the match by collecting 212 runs. However, the bowling of Indian bowlers was uncontrolled in the second match as well. South Africa lost 3 wickets for just 29 runs. And South Africa's collection in 8 over was only 36 runs. But South Africa scored 138 runs in 16 overs. South Africa scored 102 runs in just 8 overs. With such uncontrolled bowling, India will also lose in upcoming matches.

We have to accept that the Indian bowling line-up is also weak now. And since the bowling lineup is weak, it is very important for the batsmen to perform more better. An experienced bowler like Bhumrh is not in the squad. And  It is very difficult to find 5 experienced bowlers in India now. Though Bhubaneswar Kumar bowled brilliantly but the performance of other bowlers was not satisfactory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:01:40 PM

India lost the second match as well as the first T20. Indian players have been playing in the IPL for a long time, at the same time India is the host of this series. However, their performance in both the matches was poor. In the first match, India lost badly despite giving a huge target of 212 runs. In today's match, India has given a target of only 149 runs. Heinrich Klaasen's devastating 81 off 48 balls helped South Africa to win today. With three matches left in the series, India's chances of winning the series still exist.
It was meant to be as the target was low. South Africa now leading the 5 match T20 series with two victory. I believe that South Africa will win this series. India lost the first match for their poor bowling figure during the death overs. And they lost the match today as their batsmen failed to set a big target. Indian team should change their game plan. South Africa won the toss and decided to bat bowl first in both match. And they have chased the target without any difficulties. South Africa will do the same thing if they win the toss in next match.
Undoubtedly South Africa will win the series, India is really not able to find that winning combination. It's just struggling sometimes with it's batting and other times with it's bowling. Today they skittled for just 149 which too was lucky after fall of quick 6 wickets and in previous match their bowlers skittled. India is really no match in front of this south Africa team. I would be surprised if India wins this series from here.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 08:28:07 PM

Undoubtedly South Africa will win the series, India is really not able to find that winning combination. It's just struggling sometimes with it's batting and other times with it's bowling. Today they skittled for just 149 which too was lucky after fall of quick 6 wickets and in previous match their bowlers skittled. India is really no match in front of this south Africa team. I would be surprised if India wins this series from here.

India should relay think about their bowling and I really think the captaincy needs to be a lot better. India was in a really good position to win this match but this can only happen because of bad captaincy. If we look at both matches we will see that India last because they did not capitalize on the chances that they had and they made the most mistakes in bowling.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 11:34:11 AM

India should relay think about their bowling and I really think the captaincy needs to be a lot better. India was in a really good position to win this match but this can only happen because of bad captaincy. If we look at both matches we will see that India last because they did not capitalize on the chances that they had and they made the most mistakes in bowling.
The India has moved down in ICC ranking to number 4. The IPL has took so much of the Indian Cricket time. That series was so long and there were so many teams. The we almost lost track of what is happening around. I believe there is more money game involved than real cricket.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 12:33:34 PM

The India has moved down in ICC ranking to number 4. The IPL has took so much of the Indian Cricket time. That series was so long and there were so many teams. The we almost lost track of what is happening around. I believe there is more money game involved than real cricket.

My guess was that the performance of Indian players would improve after the IPL. But after playing in the T20 format for 2 months, the performance of Indian players has not improved. Rather, their performance has deteriorated further. If this continues, we will see the poor performance of India in the next World Cup.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:30:09 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 03:25:25 PM by JSRAW

Sony -> Star India -> ? Some big players are bidding like crazy and I think a new player might win the rights this time around. Also, Ganguly actually mentioned that IPL is even more popular than EPL these days which isn't hard to believe.

It's not about cricket anymore, some might say it was never about cricket anyway, which i partially agree, thanks to Lalit modi. He was corrupt af but i've no hesitation to say that guy was visionary.
Agreed. Never did like Lalit Modi, but he definitely started something revolutionary whether anyone agrees or not. Wonder what he's upto these days.
Must be enjoying his life.

Now that ICC almost secured big amount of money. There focus should be on other areas too like.

- Improve at least 10-12 existing stadiums with the help of franchise and State board (they need spanking for politics),
- Improve spectators experience be taking care of basic facilities( Good Food, Shades, hygiene etc) for IPL and Tests facilities are okay but for internationals it's like a hell.

Edited
New updates

Bids finished
Package A (TV rights for Indian subcontinent) : Disney  NOTE (there is confusion among all sources) It's Disney or Sony.
Package B (Digital rights for Indian subcontinent) : Viacom 18

Bids in progress

Package C ( 18 special match rights for digital) : Stads at 1700 Crore INR, it'll continue tomorrow.
Package D ( TV/Digital rights for rest of the world) : Yet to start.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:55:23 PM

India have one of the biggest T20 league at home, IPL but after every IPL we see drastic performance of India in T20I. That clearly means IPL is no more helping Indian cricket team. I don't know what's wrong with bcci, are they not able to pick good performers from IPL or is there anyother reason?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 06:39:00 PM

Bids finished
Package A (TV rights for Indian subcontinent) : Disney  NOTE (there is confusion among all sources) It's Disney or Sony.
What? I'm confused. I though Disney won Package A while Sony won Package B. Many fans were already celebrating IPL's return to Sony TV. Have no idea where Viacom 18 squeezed into this tight race.

Anyway, I am proud of IPL because it literally surpassed the English freaking Premier League and is sitting below the NFL in terms of price per match. Amazing!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 06:58:14 PM

Bids finished
Package A (TV rights for Indian subcontinent) : Disney  NOTE (there is confusion among all sources) It's Disney or Sony.
What? I'm confused. I though Disney won Package A while Sony won Package B. Many fans were already celebrating IPL's return to Sony TV. Have no idea where Viacom 18 squeezed into this tight race.

Anyway, I am proud of IPL because it literally surpassed the English freaking Premier League and is sitting below the NFL in terms of price per match. Amazing!
Bid is still going on so lots of speculation going on who got the rights, no one showing their cards as Package C is kinda related to Package B ( media rights)

But many source confirmed that Viacom 18 won the package B, bit of confusion on Package A tho. We'll get accurate picture by tomorrow evening after BCCI release.

-------------
Also time for IPL salary to increase by 2 folds, may be increase the budget minimum 200 cr INR/per franchise.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:47:12 AM

For me, it is bad news all around. I have subscription for Disney+Hotstar, Sony LIV, Fancode and Amazon Prime Video. Now I need to spend even more money, since Reliance (Viacom 18) has won the digital rights for IPL. And on the TV part also, it is disappointing. Never liked the coverage in Star Sports. I would have preferred Ten Sports (Sony Ten). Watching cricket has become more expensive nowadays, but that is expected. When these companies sign multi-billion deals with the BCCI, they also expect to make profit out of it. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 06:31:10 AM

INDIA   vs   SOUTH AFRICA

The third T20 match between India and South Africa will be held today. India is already trailing 2-0 in the series after losing badly in the first two matches. Will they be able to return to the truck today? Or will they lose the series after losing today's match as usual?

India is missing players like Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, and Bhumra in a very bad way. Although all the players in India's current squad are talented enough, they are not able to achieve the expected results. The squad definitely needs players like Rohit, Kohli and Bhumra

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:31:16 AM

For me, it is bad news all around. I have subscription for Disney+Hotstar, Sony LIV, Fancode and Amazon Prime Video. Now I need to spend even more money, since Reliance (Viacom 18) has won the digital rights for IPL. And on the TV part also, it is disappointing. Never liked the coverage in Star Sports. I would have preferred Ten Sports (Sony Ten). Watching cricket has become more expensive nowadays, but that is expected. When these companies sign multi-billion deals with the BCCI, they also expect to make profit out of it.  
I've checked voot's subscription and it's under 300 INR /Yearly, although their existing catalog virtually empty in comparison to Disney/Hotstar but 300rs is not much, if it stays the same. Also JIO owns the majority of shares so there is a possibility of free subscription or free to watch with JIO pack (I guess they already provide tons of free OTT subscriptions if you own JIO fiber connection), considering Mukesh Ambani already has countless services to sell.

Watching IPL coverage with SONY was amazing, their advertisement, Buildup and presentation was top notch. Although i believe OTT platforms (Digital) are going to dominate this space in next cycle.

Check this out

https://www.jio.com/fiber.html

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 01:22:02 PM

None of these subscriptions cost a lot annually to be honest. Netflix is the exception which is the primary reason why they are losing subscribers rapidly in various third world countries.

I didn't really notice a difference while watching IPL through Sony or Star. Am not excited about Reliance grabbing one of the packages since they seem to be monopolizing everything these days and their services aren't really top-notch.

Although i believe OTT platforms (Digital) are going to dominate this space in next cycle.
I feel the same too. OTT platforms are slowly and steadily overtaking TV platforms due to various reasons over time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 01:41:09 PM

The third T20 match between India and South Africa will be held today. India is already trailing 2-0 in the series after losing badly in the first two matches. Will they be able to return to the truck today? Or will they lose the series after losing today's match as usual?

India is missing players like Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, and Bhumra in a very bad way. Although all the players in India's current squad are talented enough, they are not able to achieve the expected results. The squad definitely needs players like Rohit, Kohli and Bhumra

Both teams have zero changes in the playing XLs. South Africa won the toss and choose to bowl first. Indian batters should set a decent total following the third t20s and keep the series alive. As South Africa again decided to chase, if Indian batters failed to put decent total the outcome will be same. India is missing their couple of top players, however the ongoing squad talented enough yet neglected to exhibit their presentation. Today is their last opportunity to keep the series alive, we should see.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:23:35 PM

Both teams have zero changes in the playing XLs. South Africa won the toss and choose to bowl first. Indian batters should set a decent total following the third t20s and keep the series alive. As South Africa again decided to chase, if Indian batters failed to put decent total the outcome will be same. India is missing their couple of top players, however the ongoing squad talented enough yet neglected to exhibit their presentation. Today is their last opportunity to keep the series alive, we should see.

The Indian batsmen are batting brilliantly. India scored 104 runs in 11 overs. Raturaj Gaikwat returned to the dressing room with 57 off 35 balls. Ishan Kishan is still at the crease with 37 runs off 27 balls. My guess is that like the first match, India will give a target of at least more than 210 today. If the bowlers' performance is decent, India will get the first win of the series today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 02:33:28 PM

I've checked voot's subscription and it's under 300 INR /Yearly, although their existing catalog virtually empty in comparison to Disney/Hotstar but 300rs is not much, if it stays the same. Also JIO owns the majority of shares so there is a possibility of free subscription or free to watch with JIO pack (I guess they already provide tons of free OTT subscriptions if you own JIO fiber connection), considering Mukesh Ambani already has countless services to sell.

Watching IPL coverage with SONY was amazing, their advertisement, Buildup and presentation was top notch. Although i believe OTT platforms (Digital) are going to dominate this space in next cycle.

Check this out

Well.. perhaps I should cancel the Cable TV subscription then. If I need to spend around ₹5,000 per year for all these OTT platforms, then what is the point in paying almost the same amount for Cable TV as well? Already I cancelled one of the Cable TV subscriptions. Since I am residing in my hometown now (office is yet to open, and we are working from home), I cancelled the connection that I had in the city where I worked. And here at hometown, my Cable subscription is the most basic one. And I am not taking a new Cable TV connection even if I need to go back to work.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 02:52:39 PM

The Indian batsmen are batting brilliantly. India scored 104 runs in 11 overs. Raturaj Gaikwat returned to the dressing room with 57 off 35 balls. Ishan Kishan is still at the crease with 37 runs off 27 balls. My guess is that like the first match, India will give a target of at least more than 210 today. If the bowlers' performance is decent, India will get the first win of the series today.

India collected 148/4 in 17 overs. They have scored 28 runs in the last 5 overs and lost 3 wickets. The Indian players started their innings very well but the performance of the middle order players is very disappointing. Dinesh Karthik and Hardik Pandya are batting now. These two are very good batsmen for T20 format. However, I guess they will not be able to collect more than 180.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 04:26:39 PM

INDIA   vs   SOUTH AFRICA

In today's match, India scored well, especially Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan, both batsmen brought a reliable score for India. South Africa is currently on a downward. But now their run target has gone up to around 13 which is very difficult as they have already lost 5 wickets. But since the T20 match will have to watch until the last ball. In this match probably India will win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 04:42:03 PM

INDIA   vs   SOUTH AFRICA

In today's match, India scored well, especially Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan, both batsmen brought a reliable score for India. South Africa is currently on a downward. But now their run target has gone up to around 13 which is very difficult as they have already lost 5 wickets. But since the T20 match will have to watch until the last ball. In this match probably India will win.

After the poor performance of the bowlers in the first two matches, the Indian bowlers are bowling very well. South Africa lost 7 wickets for 113 runs, now I see no chance of them winning. Chahal and Harshal Patal took 3 wickets each. Also, the bowling of Bhubaneswar Kumar and Axar Patel was very controlled. India is going to win today's match because of the great performance of the bowlers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 05:42:36 PM

Check this out

Well.. perhaps I should cancel the Cable TV subscription then. If I need to spend around ₹5,000 per year for all these OTT platforms, then what is the point in paying almost the same amount for Cable TV as well? Already I cancelled one of the Cable TV subscriptions. Since I am residing in my hometown now (office is yet to open, and we are working from home), I cancelled the connection that I had in the city where I worked. And here at hometown, my Cable subscription is the most basic one. And I am not taking a new Cable TV connection even if I need to go back to work.
Might be a better option, although i've no idea how efficient this JIO fiber is because i use excitel services and i'm kinda satisfied with the connectivity. I pay almost 5800 inr yearly for their fiber service (100 mbps) without any OTT benefits (not counting any other OTT platform, which i use in sidelines) they do have some plans with OTT services included in upgraded plans which i'm yet to check.

If you have senior citizen in your home then i guess you should stick with the local cable too, i also pay 350 inr/pm in Delhi without any benefits, only because my maa and sasu maa are not familiar with the tech stuff.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 1462 »
  Print  

Jump to: