Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129356 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 02:12:13 AM

Really disapointing match from Manchester United, i dont know how they cant shoot to the goal , or made a clear chance against  one of the worst Atletico Madrid in a lot of years.
I don't really understood what happened to my club Manchester United in that match. With the way they started it was certain to me that they will win the match but the reverse was the case. Despite that they dominated the game in possessions and in passes.
I really wished Ralf Rangnick made that 66 minutes changes immediately second half started. Who knows if the story would have been different. Well it was a disappointing night for Manchester United fans, we expected much from Ronaldo.
Why not really understood with achievement from Manchester United in this season? looking on domestic league they not have good achievement and finish out from 4th top position I think on UEFA Champion League will get the same result, I saw Manchester United most depending with Cristiano Ronaldo only and left out other player like Rashford and now have out from champion league and keep continue without any trophy getting in this season. Just left with primer league competition only for Manchester United and impossible they can get trophy and finish on 4th standing place looks hard getting by Manchester United.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:25:36 AM

What an interesting night we had! Ajax and Manchester United both failed in their task and have been eliminated from the Champions League. I won't be saying that I'm very surprised by the result in the Manchester United - Atletico Madrid match. Because they had equal chances to advance and Atletico Madrid were successful about it. Ronaldo must be devastated by this result. And the most surprising incident was that Ajax are no longer in the CL now. I was seeing it certain for them to move on in this tournament but Benfica somehow made it.
True, no one should be surprised by what Manchester United achieved in this match. Because their appearance is also inconsistent, and even far from consistent. This result is a reasonable result for Atletico Madrid to get rid of one of the representatives from England. And I saw that Diego Simeone was successful in getting his revenge for what Ronaldo did to him.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:31:58 AM

Atletico Madrid managed to get rid of Manchester United from the race for the Champions League last 8 tickets. They won by a narrow score of 0-1 and made it 1-2 on aggregate. I'm not surprised by what happened in this game and even by this result because of the form Manchester United have had recently. Renan Lodi scored the only goal of the match, and it was enough to take Atletico Madrid to the next round.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:37:24 AM

Atletico Madrid managed to get rid of Manchester United from the race for the Champions League last 8 tickets. They won by a narrow score of 0-1 and made it 1-2 on aggregate. I'm not surprised by what happened in this game and even by this result because of the form Manchester United have had recently. Renan Lodi scored the only goal of the match, and it was enough to take Atletico Madrid to the next round.
Manchester united was able to control the match and made 573 passes, but unfortunately they couldn't win the match, with this victory, it can be confirmed that Simon is very happy because he was able to beat Ronaldo, one representative from England has been knocked out of the champions league, Chelsea will also visit tonight to the headquarters of lile, if Chelsea can hold a draw lile means 3 representatives from England managed to advance to the quarter-finals of the champions league.
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 03:09:16 AM

A unique incident occurred in the 65th minute, precisely when Manchester United position was in an attacking position and got a corner kick. Harry Maguire and Cristiano Ronaldo are both in a position ready to receive feedback from corner kicks. But Harry Maguire actually seemed to interfere with the movement of Cristiano Ronaldo who was in front of Atletico goal, Harry Maguire looked like he had thwarted Cristiano Ronaldo attempt to score the equalizer for his team.
The efforts of Manchester United players to pursue a goal deficit did not succeed, Manchester United still trailed 0-1 from Atletico Madrid until the game was over and at the same time made Ronaldo and his friends fail to enter the quarter-finals.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 03:28:17 AM

What an interesting night we had! Ajax and Manchester United both failed in their task and have been eliminated from the Champions League. I won't be saying that I'm very surprised by the result in the Manchester United - Atletico Madrid match. Because they had equal chances to advance and Atletico Madrid were successful about it. Ronaldo must be devastated by this result. And the most surprising incident was that Ajax are no longer in the CL now. I was seeing it certain for them to move on in this tournament but Benfica somehow made it.
True, no one should be surprised by what Manchester United achieved in this match. Because their appearance is also inconsistent, and even far from consistent. This result is a reasonable result for Atletico Madrid to get rid of one of the representatives from England. And I saw that Diego Simeone was successful in getting his revenge for what Ronaldo did to him.

Manchester united was able to control the match and made 573 passes, but unfortunately they couldn't win the match, with this victory, it can be confirmed that Simon is very happy because he was able to beat Ronaldo, one representative from England has been knocked out of the champions league, Chelsea will also visit tonight to the headquarters of lile, if Chelsea can hold a draw lile means 3 representatives from England managed to advance to the quarter-finals of the champions league.

I guess we all saw the defeat for Manchester United coming, and it’s a reason why I decided to skip watching this fixture as it’s getting frustrating to see the club I love so much in such a sorry state. Also with Ajax out too has Diego proved that he’s the right man to take over Old Trafford at the end of the season, because I was personally rooting for Ten Hag to become the new manager of Manchester United.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 04:26:08 AM

A unique incident occurred in the 65th minute, precisely when Manchester United position was in an attacking position and got a corner kick. Harry Maguire and Cristiano Ronaldo are both in a position ready to receive feedback from corner kicks. But Harry Maguire actually seemed to interfere with the movement of Cristiano Ronaldo who was in front of Atletico goal, Harry Maguire looked like he had thwarted Cristiano Ronaldo attempt to score the equalizer for his team.
Ronaldo jump in that case does not high enough to hit the ball and I think the unexpected interaction with Maguire does affect Ronaldo in that case. Without Maguire's sudden hit, Ronaldo would have scored in that goal because Bruno Fernadez did make a great pass and defense system of Athletico Madrid did surprise in that moment.

Maguire has another bad match in defense too. He does not show he deserves to be a heart of Manchester United defense system as well as their captain.

I guess we all saw the defeat for Manchester United coming, and it’s a reason why I decided to skip watching this fixture as it’s getting frustrating to see the club I love so much in such a sorry state. Also with Ajax out too has Diego proved that he’s the right man to take over Old Trafford at the end of the season, because I was personally rooting for Ten Hag to become the new manager of Manchester United.
Ten Hag is a very good option for Manchester United because he has shown his ability to build up a club (Ajax) with small budget and keep it going well even some star players were sold (de Beek, De Ligt, Ziyech, etc.). He is good in long term strategic growth for a club but if Manchester United signs with him, they will have to accept to sacrifice a few seasons, even without Champions League participation in bad case.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 04:46:53 AM
Merited by blue Snow (1)

I don't see the chances for Yamaha like that, but there are only a few days left until the Grand Prix, on Saturday after the qualifying we will already know more if the Yamaha riders have a chance on the podium, last year Yamaha also had problems with the tyres for a long time. It will take a bit of luck to choose the right tyres for the many laps including corners. At Mandalika it could easily be that the Suzuki riders could be the secret favourites.
The engine character between Suzuki and Yamaha is not much different and last year only Fabio Quartararo was able to keep the tires very well so he could win several races, but for Mandalika there is no record of any races (especially MotoGP) except SuperBike.
So if Suzuki can steal the show in secret, then I'm also sure that Yamaha can do it well too.

Everything will come up, but unlike Yamaha, Suzuki has made a step forward with the engine. This was best seen at the last Grand Prix, where Suzuki was able to overtake a Honda from the slipstream on the straight, which would have been almost impossible last year, and almost impossible for Yamaha this year. Suzuki has improved the power of its engines and found something in contrast to Yamaha.

Are both (Suzuki and Yamaha) still using the same machine, Inline-4?. when I look at a year ago, Suzuki looks aggressive than Yamaha with the same machine, but for sure it depends on who the racer in. Mir said Yamaha is more than smoother, maybe because Yamaha especially Quartararo choose right tires so that when being around in bend, Yamaha looks smooth with no slip.

Hello all brothers, you shouldn't be discussing MotoGP issues on the topic of the Champions League.
I think you all know what this topic is about because in your experience all of you have been great, so there is no need to discuss MotoGP here anymore because there is a special place for MotoGP problems and the like.
And sorry if I've reminded this because the goal is for the better not the other.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 04:57:10 AM

Hello all brothers, you shouldn't be discussing MotoGP issues on the topic of the Champions League.
I think you all know what this topic is about because in your experience all of you have been great, so there is no need to discuss MotoGP here anymore because there is a special place for MotoGP problems and the like.
And sorry if I've reminded this because the goal is for the better not the other.
Grin sorry about my mistaken, my browser just got the error after posted this thread

CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:03:30 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2022, 05:22:48 AM by CryptocurencyKing

Atletico Madrid never needed to be at their best to beat Manchester United. And it goes to show you how ordinary Manchester United are at this particular moment. They started the game with high pressing, and transitioning  Perfectly, trying to get an early goal. But Atletico Madrid are an experienced side, they had been consistent in the UCL for years now, they had to play with calmness and instructions. Although Manchester United were the more enterprising team for much of the first half as they tried to press Atletico with some success, rushing Atletico Madrid to the delight of the crowd. There was no attacking presence around Atletico's 18-yards. I don’t even know how Ralf instructed them to play knowing fully well that it was a decisive qualification game.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 05:08:22 AM

Man United did win possession ball but their attack wasn't that great where the Man United midfielder looks confused in breaking down Atletico Madrid's defense, even the Man United defense is always struggling to face a counterattack from Atlético. With this result, Man United has missed the chance to play in the Champions League next season because I think they will also fail to take 4th place in the Premier League.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4172

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 05:24:07 AM

Atletico Madrid never needed to be at their best to beat them. and it goes to show you how ordinary Manchester United are at this particular moment.

The worst thing Manchester united did was to sack Mourinho, I didn't think it was the best decision. The board of the clubs need some rethinking before they hire or fire any manager again. For example, I still don't understand what the current manager is doing at the club and they should better get rid of him as fast as possible or they'll lose it before the season ends. The previous caretaker before the current manager would had been their best bet before they probably get a better replacement. The problem of Manchester united is the manager.

Why on earth is he still playing Maguire, there are better options that can actually defense so why play someone who has no clue on defending. Manchester united gets nothing from this season. They're finally out of the only completions they stood a chance at. The premier league titles or top 4 is out of their reach. Sadly they won't be competing in the champions league next season because I don't see them ending the season in a position that'll guarantee that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:33:09 AM

The match went as expected; Atlético Madrid were in fine form, having won their last four matches, while Manchester United were struggling to win games, until Ronaldo scoring three goals in their last Premier League match against Tottenham.
Renan Lodi was the player who assisted in the first leg and continues to do so. In the second leg, score the game-winning goal. All Manchester United need to do now is make the required preparations and remain focused in order to compete for a top-four finish this season.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:36:53 AM

Manchester United tried their best to win the match but Atletico Madrid players used all their strategies to defeated Manchester United 0-1 that caused a big disgrace to the Manchester United coach and to their fans. Manchester United coach have a lot of work to do to improve Manchester United because Manchester United was among the top team many teams used to afraid to meet in any tournament. It was so painful that Atletico Madrid has locked out Manchester United from the champion league today, I believe Manchester United coach will definitely bring new professional players into the team because of the poor performance of Manchester United players in this tournament.

Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:48:07 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2022, 06:26:37 AM by Yogee

Why on earth is he still playing Maguire, there are better options that can actually defense so why play someone who has no clue on defending.
He had some good games to be fair to him but this was a very important match and the manager should have known better not to field an inconsistent defender.

... . Manchester United coach have a lot of work to do to improve Manchester United because Manchester United was among the top team many teams used to afraid to meet in any tournament.
This has alwas been the situation ever since SAF left. It's probably the management that should evaluate better before hiring or firing a manager.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:49:41 AM

Manchester United tried their best to win the match but Atletico Madrid players used all their strategies to defeated Manchester United 0-1 that caused a big disgrace to the Manchester United coach and to their fans. Manchester United coach have a lot of work to do to improve Manchester United because Manchester United was among the top team many teams used to afraid to meet in any tournament. It was so painful that Atletico Madrid has locked out Manchester United from the champion league today, I believe Manchester United coach will definitely bring new professional players into the team because of the poor performance of Manchester United players in this tournament.
Well the game is now over and Manchester United have to leave earlier than the other EPL teams Cheesy
United played quite well with a series of chances they got but it was a pity they couldn't return Atletico's lead.
What I regret in this match is only one thing, namely their back line which is still chaotic even though it has been heavily criticized.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 06:04:14 AM

Manchester United players are very good, they even have talented young players and some experienced stars. I think it just doesn't suit Rangnick's current coaching style, maybe he should pick players that suit his tactical needs next season.

in this match despite the defeat Manchester United played better, they did a lot of attacks and Shots On Target more to endanger the Atletico goal but it is a pity that the efforts of the Manchester United players always failed because the Atletico defense played very well and was disciplined in this match .

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:25:17 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 10:51:40 AM by hashrateproducts
Merited by blackened515 (3)

Congrats to the guest team (Atletico and Benfica), you deserve it. Ajax is not having luck today, even though has 70% of ball possession, after the whistle referee, the score is still 0-1. there is little chance in the 90'+6' 30" but Brobbey got offside. While MU, I know this will happen, because the team had become a habit, If they got the winning in a match before (vs Spurs), they will lose after, I'm not surprised. they are not worthy to be there.
The Ajax team has been eliminated from the champions league in the round of 16 after a late header by Darwin  Nunez. They conceded a goal in the 76th minutes, I'm sure that the team didn't see that coming, although they dominated the game with 69% ball Possession and while Benfica tried to manage a 31% ball Possession, though the match included enough of fouls, there was a total record of 24 fouls in the match and 5 yellow cards were booked. Benfica leaded with a score agregate of 3-2 which have seen them off to the next round of the champions League. Let's just assumed that it was not a winning night for Ajax.

Free space
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1132

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:43:33 AM

Atletico Madrid never needed to be at their best to beat Manchester United.
The kind of game Atletico Madrid is playing is kind of clear, I have once posted that Manchester United may win but that if they want to win, they have to score up to 2 goals because Atletico do not use to score much goals. Atletico Madrid is good at defence, though the team is not that in form but they still have the Champions League experience. It was not a surprise when I saw Atletico won with just 1 goal difference with Manchester United not able to score a single goal in its own home.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
indah rezqi

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:47:09 AM

Atletico Madrid never needed to be at their best to beat them. and it goes to show you how ordinary Manchester United are at this particular moment.

The worst thing Manchester united did was to sack Mourinho, I didn't think it was the best decision. The board of the clubs need some rethinking before they hire or fire any manager again. For example, I still don't understand what the current manager is doing at the club and they should better get rid of him as fast as possible or they'll lose it before the season ends. The previous caretaker before the current manager would had been their best bet before they probably get a better replacement. The problem of Manchester united is the manager.

Why on earth is he still playing Maguire, there are better options that can actually defense so why play someone who has no clue on defending. Manchester united gets nothing from this season. They're finally out of the only completions they stood a chance at. The premier league titles or top 4 is out of their reach. Sadly they won't be competing in the champions league next season because I don't see them ending the season in a position that'll guarantee that.
Manchester United failed to advance to the next round of the UEFA Champions League after being defeated by Atletico Madrid on aggregate (1:2). Finished

Compared to Mourinho, van Gaal is even better. But Manchester United have not found the right person and Rangnick's figure is only temporary because his focus is not as the main coach. Whoever the main coach, I am sure that next season Manchester United will be the club that will win the UEFA Champions League, because Rangnick already understands the needs of the club.

Against Atletico Madrid last night was not an easy one for Manchester United because Atletico Madrid put all their players in front of Oblak after they took the lead in the 41st minute. And Maguire is not the right person to be a core player in the Man United squad let alone as captain.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: