Real Madrid - 76 (66.1%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (7%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 3724 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 403793 times)
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

Lowest Margins & Highest Limits for El Clasico

Cloudbet's margins for tomorrow's meeting of Barcelona and Real Madrid are only 1.56%, with betting limits currently of around 7.5 BTC and rising closer to kick-off. That's the best value and liquidity in crypto.

Bet on El Clasico now and win more with the best odds in crypto.

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:36:31 PM

Tomorrow is a much awaited match and I will watch it fully between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
I still believe in the Real Madrid squad will win this match even though it is quite difficult I also still believe in Zidane's coaching and this will also be a win for Madrid willing to Zidane for his best coach.

It’s at the Nou Camp so I think Barcelona start as favourites. Obviously both teams have some really magical players so anything could happen. I think BTTS is a good thing to put if you feel like a bet, I fancy Barca to sin though.

Playing in the Nou Camp is great for Barcelona who want to win this match Suarez and Messi will be the target of his goalscorer, in this match I certainly prefer Barcelona because it has a strong power with such a good feed so it's hard to guess at opponents

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:35:23 PM

^  It's not that 'they didn't want it'.  Lol.  They just picked the wrong time to have an off day.

And Zidane should've started you know who...  Cheesy

They didn't try enough so that means that they didn't want to win it.
And if you are playing in a team that tries to win the title there are no day offs. You have to try your best in every match and secure the wins with a lot of scoring goals.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:54:14 AM

If Zidane continues to involve Isco on the front lines He will not be able to achieve important results. Especially the player Isco has become somewhat slow for that, if he enters games with Barcelona, ​​he will make the Real unable to score. I expect a tie in this exciting match 1:1 Grin

On the front lines, Isco and Benzema, but I Isco is always not right to contribute the ball to Benzema and it's still not the best for now.
As for Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez, they can't strengthen their team against Barcelona. I don't know what the reason is.
In the prediction of this match I only measured it to a score of 2-1.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

^  It's not that 'they didn't want it'.  Lol.  They just picked the wrong time to have an off day.

And Zidane should've started you know who...  Cheesy

They didn't try enough so that means that they didn't want to win it.
And if you are playing in a team that tries to win the title there are no day offs. You have to try your best in every match and secure the wins with a lot of scoring goals.

But what can you do...  They're human.  There are just some days when everything doesn't seem to go the way they (and we as fans) want it.  We've seen it many times, with different clubs.

Anyway El Clasico will be THE fixture that decides.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

If Zidane continues to involve Isco on the front lines He will not be able to achieve important results. Especially the player Isco has become somewhat slow for that, if he enters games with Barcelona, ​​he will make the Real unable to score. I expect a tie in this exciting match 1:1 Grin

On the front lines, Isco and Benzema, but I Isco is always not right to contribute the ball to Benzema and it's still not the best for now.
As for Eden Hazard and James Rodriguez, they can't strengthen their team against Barcelona. I don't know what the reason is.
according to transfermrkt data https://www.transfermarkt.com/real-madrid/sperrenundverletzungen/verein/418 ,

eden hazard will miss real madrid games until 7 january due hairline crack in the foot
james rodriguez doubtful to play -more likely won't play- as he scheduled to come back later on 23 december due ligament injury
marcelo calf injury will miss until 31 december

these three major absent hit real madrid really hard.
there is no chance real madrid can get 3 points for me, 1 point that is possible if barcelona did not score twice in a row, that could be a disaster.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

I honestly wasn't expecting real Madrid to stay this relevant and this good after Ronaldo left, bale is a good player and all but he is not a team changer and nobody could be like Ronaldo who even at age of 34-35 (forgot how old he is) managed to put Juventus on the map once again after he joined them.

However, for some reason they are the same points as Barcelona now (even tho if memory serves right they didn't started that well) and they won 4 out of their last 5 games with one draw, so I think they actually have a chance of winning. Even with all that said about Madrid, if I were to bet (I will not bet on this one) I would pick Barcelona, they have a better system that is built for years and there is no room for error there, nobody is expected to be awesome, they are just expected to be full filling their roles and they can win it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

I honestly wasn't expecting real Madrid to stay this relevant and this good after Ronaldo left, bale is a good player and all but he is not a team changer and nobody could be like Ronaldo who even at age of 34-35 (forgot how old he is) managed to put Juventus on the map once again after he joined them.

However, for some reason they are the same points as Barcelona now (even tho if memory serves right they didn't started that well) and they won 4 out of their last 5 games with one draw, so I think they actually have a chance of winning. Even with all that said about Madrid, if I were to bet (I will not bet on this one) I would pick Barcelona, they have a better system that is built for years and there is no room for error there, nobody is expected to be awesome, they are just expected to be full filling their roles and they can win it.
Gareth Bale single handedly won the Champions League for Real Madrid when he came on as a substitute and scored two goals for them against Liverpool , Zidane should be giving him more playing time at the club but he just don't seem to like Bale. Madrid have a chance to win the game if they are able to attack the weak Barcelona defense.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

A 2-1 score in the El Clasico match has become commonplace for both teams and has always narrowly won in their matches, but so far Barcelona are the defending champions and lead the standings and tonight's match will compete at Barcelona Camp Nou.
And I'm optimistic that Barcelona will win the game tonight because they play at home which always wins the match.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 03:26:12 PM

Finally the big day is here. Only few hours left until El Clasico. Lot of things has been said already, so it's not worth to repeat it. Both teams are playing good recently, but bookmakers are favoring Barca. 4.85 odds for Real win looks so attractive for their fans probably. But don't forget that Barca have 100% record in La Liga at home.
Anyway, no matter who will win, this El Clasico will not decide anything. 3 points difference in such phase of season means nothing.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:36:17 PM

A 2-1 score in the El Clasico match has become commonplace for both teams and has always narrowly won in their matches, but so far Barcelona are the defending champions and lead the standings and tonight's match will compete at Barcelona Camp Nou.
And I'm optimistic that Barcelona will win the game tonight because they play at home which always wins the match.

Usually if Barcelona plays better at home because it's not easy the opponent will score against his goal, I believe in Barcelona strikers Lionel Messu, Suarez and Griezmann who are able to score goals to Real Madrid and this is a big game in La Liga.
I also support Barcelona now because Real Madrid is not like there is Ronaldo first.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:41:41 PM

Hazard and Rodriguez are not in the squad. Both are injured and won't start. Kroos-Casemiro-Valverde(or Modric) will start in middle with Rodrigo-Benzema-Vinicius upfront most probably.

You are underestimating Barcelona. Barcelona have only scored 2 goals once this season at Camp Nou and Messi wasn't playing that match. At every other instance, Barca have managed to score at least 3 goals with 5 most of the times.
I think we could see even 8 goals in this game. Barcelona's defense has been poor so far but improved impressively in last 2 fixtures. Real won't score more than 2-3 goals. While Barcelona can easily score 5.

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:10:20 PM

Finally the big day is here. Only few hours left until El Clasico. Lot of things has been said already, so it's not worth to repeat it. Both teams are playing good recently, but bookmakers are favoring Barca. 4.85 odds for Real win looks so attractive for their fans probably. But don't forget that Barca have 100% record in La Liga at home.
The reason for the odds favoring Barcelona is because of their good record at home and only the goal difference is between both teams in the ranking table and i am expecting Barcelona to win the match too because they won four matches and two ended up in a draw after 2017 but i am expecting both teams to score goals in this match.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 04:18:14 PM

~~~
Real won't score more than 2-3 goals. While Barcelona can easily score 5.
I am not brave enough to bet and say Barcelona can easily score +3 gol in that match. Not underestimating their abilities this season, but in a big game I dont think it is good enough to predict many goals.

Although I really like Barcelona, ​​but when they meet Real Madrid in Elclasico I would not have predicted that Barcelona could exceed 3 goals even though I also knew they could.
My prediction for Elclasico is 3-2 and Barcelona wins the match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2171

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 04:30:16 PM

Every El classico is always an unpredictable fixture despite the condition of both squads. Barcelona are marginal favorites, but we have witnessed both teams capitulated at different points in the season, same way we've seen them put on master class displays. My bet would be on Barcelona to win both halves, with the home advantage and the depth in the squad, I believe they'll come out on top.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

Of course in this match many support Barcelona as the winner of the match tonight because it has a strong team squad and the main attackers are playing for now.
Real Madrid lost its rival Eden Hazard through injury and it is not certain that Madrid will win tonight, but in that game it could happen so I want to watch the game immediately tonight.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

I also predict the same that Barcelona will be stronger now but Real Madrid is not easy just like that, maybe Zidane will give his best in this week's match.
Judging from the statistics of a few articles Barcelona is a little superior but that does not yet determine the victory so the results will be seen later.
Madrid has no more differentiating players after Ronaldo left for Juventus. While Barca still has Messi. For matches with high blood pressure like this it is very important in a team to have such a player. This might make me favor Barcelona a bit more to win
EliteCrash

Activity: 118
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

I also predict the same that Barcelona will be stronger now but Real Madrid is not easy just like that, maybe Zidane will give his best in this week's match.
Judging from the statistics of a few articles Barcelona is a little superior but that does not yet determine the victory so the results will be seen later.
Madrid has no more differentiating players after Ronaldo left for Juventus. While Barca still has Messi. For matches with high blood pressure like this it is very important in a team to have such a player. This might make me favor Barcelona a bit more to win

They still have players like Benzema, Bale and Hazard, so they can still give it their all in the league. Maybe Barca has Messi but Madrid still has quite a strong side.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:22:33 PM

Huge match today!
Barcelona - Real Madrid the game we all expected for so much time. My pick would be that Barca is going to win this game. Real is a little bit out of form in their latest matches and I don't expect them to do something incredible in this derby.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:39:42 PM

They still have players like Benzema, Bale and Hazard, so they can still give it their all in the league. Maybe Barca has Messi but Madrid still has quite a strong side.

Bale and Hazard like this will not strengthen the match Real Madrid because of several factors constrained by him, so that Real Madrid only rely on Karim Benzema as this player and have been at Real Madrid for a long time, I like the style of playing Luca Modrid and Tony Kross who always provide the best bait they.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 3724 »
  Print  

Jump to: