Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12586 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 11:52:30 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 01:58:11 AM by JanpriX
Merited by tokeweed (1)

UFC on ESPN: Blaydes vs Volkov  Wink
*These tips will not count to my stats here in this thread.

WIN - Take Austin Hubbard over Max Rohskopf (5:10 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)

Kicking off UFC on ESPN 11, we have a 155-pound matchup between Austin Hubbard (11-4) and UFC newcomer, Max Rohskopf (5-0). This is an interesting fight... Austin Hubbard enters this fight off a full camp, although was preparing for a different fighter, and has some UFC experience, while Max Rohskopf will be in his debut with extremely short notice. Austin Hubbard is a low volume fighter, but understands his opponent's strengths well, and works hard to ensure the fight moves at his pace. This will be a challenge against Max Rohskopf who is a very solid wrestler, and chain grappler that will look for submissions at all-times. There is no doubt in the limited tape we have of Max, he looks like he could have some potential, and we understand the thought process behind setting him as the favorite here. The issue is, he is very raw, with below average striking, is coming off such short notice and seems to have some cardio questions that need to be answered. This is such a coin-flip that it is hard to gauge what will happen. If Max Rohskopf is not able to get a first round submission, which is absolutely possible, this could start to get a little hairy. Hubbard is a decent fighter that efficiently picks his shots and should be able to maintain his methodical pace throughout all three-rounds. Let us hope to see the stool at the end of the first round, at which point the fight should slowly shift towards Hubbard. For this reason and the many unknowns for Rohskopf, we will take a shot on the dog price being offered.

WIN - Take Jim Miller over Roosevelt Roberts (8:10 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)

Kicking off the main card In the mens lightweight division, 36 year old veteran, Jim Miller (31-14) will take on 26 year old Roosevelt Roberts (10-1). Jim Miller is an absolute legend in the MMA community and has been around for quite some time as his UFC debut came all the way back in 2008. While Miller has never been a championship contender, he has always been someone who is ready for war and will test every aspect of his opponent's skillset. We understand Miller isn't quite what he used to be though, as he's ageing and has faced issues with Lyme Disease which has clearly caused a decline in his overall athletic ability. However, he is still tough as nails, and is an exceedingly difficult and a dangerous matchup for anyone. His opponent, Roosevelt Roberts is a young, but incredibly talented fighter with a solid, well-rounded game. He is raw but has a high ceiling and will look for submissions in any scenario whether standing, on the ground or in the clinch. The issue here for Roberts is it will be very hard for him to do much in regard to submissions vs. a very high-level black belt in Jim Miller who has only been submitted 3 times in 46 fights. Those submission losses came at the hands of 3 elite grapplers (Charles Oliveira, Nate Diaz, and Michael Chiesa). Miller has been a little more aggressive lately which we like for this matchup, and he will come out guns-blazing in Round 1. Roberts has not faced anyone with the experience, yet calculated recklessness that Jim will bring. He will be coming in here looking for the finish and we expect him to have much success. However, we do understand the pricing on this fight, and the reason for setting Miller in the +200 range. If he is not able to do some serious damage early, or get Roosevelt out of there, he will gas, and completely fall off. The longer this fight goes the more Roberts will be able to take over and will be able to start to dominate and it could get ugly. Regardless, we will take a shot on the 'out the gate' livewire that is Jim Miller who we believe has enough left in the tank to make this a lot closer than the betting line indicates.

LOST - Take Lyman Good over Belal Muhammad (8:40 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)

Next up in the welterweight division, we have a matchup between Lyman Good (21-5) and Belal Muhammad (16-3). Excellent job, UFC matchmakers. This is a great fight! Lyman Good has flown somewhat under the radar in the UFC for whatever reason, but make no mistake, he has huge potential. He has solid striking, hits with extreme power and has very underrated wrestling. He is patient in his approach, utilizes his game-plans well and takes advantage of his opponent's mistakes. Good is tough also... he has only been finished once in his career and that was by submission to Damian Maia, which as we know, means almost nothing. Who hasn't been finished by submission at the hands of Maia? On the other side of the Octagon we will see Belal Muhammad, who from a technical standpoint is a little more well-rounded, especially when it comes to the grappling who will pursue the takedown and look to grind his way to the judges' scorecards (11 of his 16 wins have come by decision). Both fighters are durable and have shown the ability to take a shot, but Belal is becoming very hittable and while that chin has held up so far (only 1 KO loss) that could change quickly if he allows Lyman Good to start unleashing combos. This is simple to break down... if Good can keep this fight standing, he should be able to win this fight from a damage and power standpoint. His strikes are a little more crisp and powerful than Belal's and that should look good on the judges' scorecards, if it gets that far. It's a close fight and depending on where the majority of this fight takes place should determine the winner, but we believe this is a fight where Lyman comes through and really puts the welterweight division on notice. He has something special and we believe he should be priced more in the -140/-150 range.

WIN - Take Josh Emmett over Shane Burgos (9:40 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)

In the co-main event of the evening, Josh Emmett (15-2) will face-off against Shane Burgos (13-1). This is an interesting fight. Burgos comes from Tiger Schulmann MMA and anyone that comes from that camp has extremely good striking and movement, and that is no different here with Burgos. The big issue for Burgos is that, for whatever reason, he is becoming more and more hittable as the fights move on. He likes to showboat, drop his hands, and leave his chin out there, but we are not convinced he's good, or natural enough at that particular style to make it work long-term without getting clipped. Now, his opponent Josh Emmet has some serious power. He will head hunt and when he connects, he will shut your lights out. It is important to note that this event is still at the UFC apex facility in Vegas which has a smaller octagon. This will make it all the harder for Burgos to move around and utilize his slick footwork to avoid the power shots of Emmett. The one thing that we believe is being overlooked when pricing this fight, is the wrestling of Josh Emmett. He absolutely can land takedowns, push Burgos against the fence or change levels and hit something in open space. Burgos is the better technical striker, but Emmett has far more ways to win, and end this fight. The wrong man is favored in our opinion and for that reason we will take the value on Emmett. This would be a bigger play if we trusted the IQ level of Josh, as we would not be surprised at all if he just kept looking for that one big haymaker without ever considering the wrestling.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:50:17 AM

Pick for June 20, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 2:45 PM EST, EPL
Match:  Bournemouth - Crystal Palace
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CRYSTAL PALACE -0 GOALS (Asian Handicap) for 5 UNITS (2.14 ODDS).

As per our selection on Crystal Palace to beat Bournemouth, we are simply taking the better team in this matchup. Palace is a few points away from safety and would like to ensure that safety as quick as possible. Prior to the break, they had three-straight 1-0 wins which tell us that their defensive effort is starting to finally show some results. As for Bournemouth, they have only won 3 of their last 18 league matches and have gone 12 straight EPL games without keeping a clean sheet. They have lost the last two PL meetings against CP and were outscored 6-3 in those two meetings. Crystal Palace is finally healthy after the lengthy stoppage and should be full of motivation to get these crucial three points.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:56:44 AM

Pick for June 20, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 5:35 PM EST, UFC
Match:  Lauren Murphy - Roxanne Modafferi
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LAUREN MURPHY to win this match for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

Next up in the women's flyweight division, Lauren Murphy (12-4) will face-off vs. Roxanne Modafferi (24-16). Let us get it right out in the open - this is an ugly fight and probably one that will be extremely boring. Both women have such an odd style to them, especially Modafferi who has almost no athletic ability, with god-awful striking. To her credit however, she does possess some serious toughness and ability to press her opponents up against the cage and wear on them until she is able to secure a takedown, at which point she is able to utilize some fairly high level grappling. She does not finish a ton by submission but her top control is solid and quite smothering which has allowed her to win 15 of her 24 victories by decision. Lauren Murphy on the other hand is the same, but in reverse. She will look to get it done on the feet as 8 of her 12 wins have come by knockout, yet none by submission. Both women are riding a small wave of momentum, as Roxanne is coming off a big win against highly touted Maycee Barber, whilst Lauren Murphy is coming off two straight wins vs Mara Romero Borella, and a very tough Andrea Lee. Murphy did very well in both fights avoiding the takedown and countering with beautiful strikes. We believe she will be able to do the same here against Roxanne. She should be able to keep it standing, ward off the grappling and wrestling exchanges, and put a real hurting on Roxanne. In our opinion, we don't see a real path to victory for Modafferi, besides a mistake from Murphy or if she slows down as the fight progresses, but either way, -105 is a huge steal in our opinion, and we would price this closer to -200.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 12:02:06 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2020, 11:34:31 PM by JanpriX

Weekend Soccer Bonanza  Wink

LOST - Take West Ham over Wolverhampton (12:30 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)
LOST - Take Draw between West Ham and Wolverhampton (12:30 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)
WIN - Take Under 2.5 between West Ham and Wolverhampton (12:30 p.m., Saturday, June 20th)

This is a value play on West Ham. Last year these teams were pretty close in the table. Wolverhampton was 7th and West Ham was 10th, and they were pretty close in goal differential (+1 and -3). This season there is a larger discrepancy in the standings but I don't think there's as big of a difference on the field. Two years ago Wolverhampton was in the second division and I think they have been a big-time overachiever this year. I also think that they are going to be a team on the slide here in the restart. I think that Arsenal and Tottenham will eventually overtake them, so the value is betting against this bunch. I'll play the fat odds.

WIN - Take Lokomotiv Moscow over Orenburg (9:00 a.m., Sunday, June 21st)
WIN - Take Under 2.5 between Lokomotiv Moscow and Orenburg (9:00 a.m., Sunday, June 21st)

Lokomotiv is the defending Premier League champions. They are in second place this year and have struggled a bit, posting just a +7 goal differential. But I still think that this is a solid side. And after months of rest they should be ready to roll over a bad Orenburg side. Orenburg was promoted just two years ago. They massively overachieved last season, finishing seventh despite the fact that they scored just 39 goals in 30 matches. They are in 13th place and locked in a relegation battle this year and I think they will keep sliding. Look, we have the defending champions from the country's largest city. These guys haven't played in three months and are now being let back onto the pitch. There is a major motivational edge on the side of Moscow. They aren't going to be screwing around here and they are just the better team. I expect a clinical effort and a 1-0 win for the home side.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 12:30:07 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2020, 11:36:31 PM by JanpriX

Pick for June 21, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 9:00 AM EST, BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
Match:  Belshina Bobruisk - BATE Borisov
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the BATE BORISOV -1.5 goals for 1 UNIT (1.89 ODDS).

Belshina has embraced the horror. They are the worst team in the BPL and they know they are headed for relegation and back to the second division. By some act of god they won a match last week against Energetik - a sizeable upset - and that was their first win of the league season. They haven't even been able to draw many teams, taking just three in their previous 12 matches before the win. They aren't going to do it again here. BATE is by far the best team in the league and they are coming off a tough draw with Shakhtyor Soligorsk, the league's No. 2 side. They have to feel good about that point and about keeping their two-point lead in the table. They aren't going to fall down here against a bottom feeder. BATE really hasn't thrashed anyone in a while. They have taken back-to-back draws and have been dodgy in their last three matches. I expect a top effort though, and they are more than capable. In April and May they won matches 3-0, 2-0, 2-0, 3-1, 5-3, 3-0 and 3-1. They are the highest scoring and most capable team in the league and I think that they are due to get back into the win column. And I think they'll do it in a big way.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:41:57 PM

Pick for June 21, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 3:45 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Inter - Sampdoria
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SAMPDORIA +1.5 goals for 2 UNITS (1.84 ODDS).

Inter Milan sit in third place in the Italy top division with a significant number of matches remaining. The Italian giants are eight points back of second place Lazio and six points ahead of fourth place Atalanta, holding onto one of the four Champions League places out of Italy. This break could not have come at a better time for Inter having gone winless in their last two and were 2-2-1 in their last five, with their only wins in the Europa League. They restart the season with two matches at home as they will host 16th place Sampdoria on Sunday and 11th place Sassuolo on Wednesday. We expect Inter to come out flat and over confident. This is a great chance for Sampdoria to possible put at least another point between them and the relegation zone. The visitors are currently on 26 points, one point above both 15th and 16th place Genoa and Lecce. Sampdoria did win their last match before the shutdown, 2-1 at home over seventh place Hellas Verona. They have won two of their last three and have the same 2-2-1 record as Inter over their last five matches. Inter have won five in a row, including an early season 3-1 win at Sampdoria. As unpredictable as the restart has been for most big clubs, this is a great chance to grab another underdog winner.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:03:18 PM

Pretty good write up on the UFC, JanpriX.  Keep it up!  I'll be learning from you..  Can't wait for the next one.  Smiley

I see you do football too.  Good good.  I need help on both.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:01:18 AM

Pretty good write up on the UFC, JanpriX.  Keep it up!  I'll be learning from you..  Can't wait for the next one.  Smiley

I see you do football too.  Good good.  I need help on both.  Grin

Hey tokeweed, thanks for dropping by on my thread. I'm really glad that you liked my write-ups. We'll be having some predictions (with write-ups also) for the upcoming UFC fights as well so stay tuned. I also do NBA, Baseball and other sports. I'll be posting some picks today for Korean Baseball so don't miss that one out.

Best of luck to both of us and to all that follow my picks.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:00:29 AM

Pick for June 22, 2020 (MONDAY)
Match:  Bologna - Juventus
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the JUVENTUS ML for 2 UNITS (1.56 ODDS).

I think that this is a strong spot for Juventus. They have the major advantage of playing two matches since a three-month break. They didn't play particularly well in either match, but they are still in first place in Serie A and they are a top tier team. They are also coming off a loss in the Italy Cup championship match to Napoli, falling in penalty kicks. So I don't think that they are going to be in the mood to screw around with a team that they are clearly better than. Bologna is just kind of a replacement-level squad. They finished 15th two years ago and were 10th last year despite an -8 goal differential. I think that Bologna is going to be a little rusty and it is going to take them a half just to get things going a bit. They are already up against it here facing a better team. I don't think they will be up to the task.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:04:48 AM

Pick for June 22, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 6:00 PM EST, Exhibition - GST Matchplay
Match:  Escobedo E. - Giron M.
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the ERNESTO ESCOBEDO +2.5 Games for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

Ernesto is one of the best in nation as it relates to bounce-backs and getting revenge and he had beaten Giron a while back but recently Giron got revenge and beat him 5-7, 5-7. Getting 2.5 games is not a bad idea here as Ernesto could indeed win the set and getting plus value on a player who could win Outright is always a plus. We like Ernesto here to make some changes and Marcos did beat Nakashima, Johnson and does come off a loss to Zachary Svajda, but we think Ernesto will battle him hard here with the revenge angle.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:09:16 AM

Pick for June 23, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Samsung Lions - Hanwha Eagles
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SAMSUNG LIONS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.99 ODDS).

It is the Lions turn to get healthy and fatten up their win/loss record. Hanwha will send Chad Bell to the mound, he is 0-3 with an 8.44 E.R.A. He has lost three straight games (decisions) and given up 18 runs in those 3 outings.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:21:12 AM

Pick for June 23, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 3:00 PM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Tottenham - West Ham United
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the TOTTENHAM ML for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

Tottenham is finally getting healthy. Lucas and Dele Alli are both back in the fold and after a season full of injuries this team finally looks to be at full strength in the attack. West Ham defenders have been talking some trash about Hotspur strikers Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son and I think that West Ham will get a top effort from both players. Tottenham is a team that I expect to play better in the restart. Not just because they are healthier but because they have had some time to cool off and to refocus. Tottenham has to be looing forward to a fresh start here in the restart. They haven't won a match since Feb. 16. They are desperate. They are due. Tottenham has finished in third place in the Premier in each of the last two seasons. They are currently in eighth place, but they have a +7 goal differential, which reeks of hard luck team. Despite being in 8th they are still right in the thick of a battle for Europa qualification so they will be motivated. West Ham didn't play altogether poorly against Wolverhampton, but they look a 2-0 loss and have just one league win since Jan. 2.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:28:18 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2020, 07:03:32 PM by JanpriX

Wednesday Baseball Bonanza  Wink

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER - Take Doosan over SK Wyvern (5:30 a.m., Wednesday, June 24th)

Doosan is creeping up on the NC Dinos and I think that they will keep the pressure on with another win here. SK is awful and they are just 12-30 on the season. There's no reason not to bet against them just about every day, as this team just continues to struggle to score.

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER - Take NC Dinos -1.5 runs over KT Wiz (5:30 a.m., Wednesday, June 24th)

I think that Mike Wright is absolutely going to bounce back here. He allowed seven runs in six innings in his last start. Other than that he's been great this year, including a dominating start over KT back on May 13. He will make adjustments and is backed by one of the best lineups in the league. They should get this one.

WIN - Take Samsung Lions -1.5 runs over Hanwha Eagles (5:30 a.m., Wednesday, June 24th)

This play should need no explanation at this point. Hanwha just continues to get buried on a daily basis. Samsung's offense has been due for a breakout and this is the week to get it and get themselves back over .500.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:30:20 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 09:16:27 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 24, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Match:  Lotte Giants - Kia Tigers
CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER - PICK: TAKE the LOTTE GIANTS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (2.06 ODDS).

I'm rolling with Dan Straily. He has been outstanding this year, which shouldn't be a surprise considering that he was a very solid MLB pitcher over the last five years. He has just a 2.10 ERA but is just 1-2 on the season and hasn't recorded a win since May 10. He has only allowed four earned runs in his last five starts, posting a stellar 1.06 ERA over the last month. His lone bad start in KBO this year? It came against KIA back on May 20 when he gave up five runs in five innings. He will make adjustments and will want revenge and I absolutely think he's due to pick up a W. KIA blew a game yesterday, giving up three runs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lose 4-3, and I think that could definitely carry over into this game. Go with the home team and the hot starter.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:07:52 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 09:19:21 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 1:00 PM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Wolverhampton - Bournemouth
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the WOLVERHAMPTON -0.5 goal for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

Bournemouth is a mess. Their best player just left the team, they are woefully undermanned because of injuries and expiring contracts, and right now they look like a team that is just going to be limping toward the finish. They are trying to fight relegation. But I don't think they will be able to. They got handled 2-0 by Crystal Palace and there is a much larger talent discrepancy in this match. Bournemouth has four losses in their last five matches and seven in their last 10. They aren't even scumming out any draws. Wolverhampton looked sharp in its return against West Ham. They were clinical in a 2-0 win and they found a new, lethal weapon in Adama Traore. Wolverhampton is right in the mix for a top spot in the Premier and a slot in the Champions League. Wolverhampton hasn't thrown four straight shutouts at home since 1979, so there's a chance they will concede a goal here. And there has been three or more goals in 10 of 12 Bournemouth matches (and seven of eight). Really, 1-1 is the only thing that can screw us here. So I'm hedging just a touch with a small play on the draw to get us a little buy back on the total. But if this one is 3-0 or 3-1 like I think it will be then we are going to bank a healthy score.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:11:12 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 09:20:19 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 1:30 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Sassuolo - Inter Milan
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SASSUOLO +1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.66 ODDS).

Inter Milan are holding steady in third place in Serie A on 57 points, just five points out of second Lazio and six points clear of fourth place Atalanta. The host dominated Sampdoria in the first half, going up 2-0 at the half, but their offense struggled to find additional success and closed out the match with a 2-1 win. This was their first win in their last three after losing their final match before the shutdown 2-0 at league leaders Juventus and drawing 1-1 at sixth place Napoli in the Coppa Italia. Inter have conceded a goal in nine of their last ten matches and have just one win of 2 or more goals in their last 16 matches. They face a Sassuolo side that is currently in 12th place on 32 points, seven clear of the relegation zone. They are coming off an ugly 4-1 loss at fourth place Atalanta, but are 3-2-0 in their last five matches. They will have some significant confidence entering this match after winning four of their last six against Inter and coming back from 4-1 down in the 71st minute of their last meeting to loss 4-3 at home. They know they can beat Inter at home, three wins away, and they know they can keep pace with this side. Expect a let down from the host, while the visitors see a great deal of success.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:13:49 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 09:21:13 AM by JanpriX

Pick for June 25, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 3:15 PM EST, English Premier League
Match:  Chelsea - Manchester City
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the CHELSEA +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (2.07 ODDS).

What a Premier League matchup today at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea welcomes Manchester City. Chelsea is coming off a come from behind win over Aston Villa so the Blues have a bit of momentum coming into this big pitch. Man City is coming off back-to-back home wins when they outscored their opponents 8-0 but I see a very tight pitch today and wouldn't shock me to see a 1-1 Draw.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:59:21 AM

Pick for June 26, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Match:  Lotte Giants - Samsung Lions
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the LOTTE -1.5 RUNS for 1 UNIT (2.07 ODDS).

I'm STILL ROLLING with Dan Straily! He's due. He has been outstanding this year, which shouldn't be a surprise considering that he was a very solid MLB pitcher over the last five years. He has just a 2.10 ERA but is just 1-2 on the season and hasn't recorded a win since May 10. He has only allowed four earned runs in his last five starts, posting a stellar 1.06 ERA over the last month. His lone bad start in KBO this year? It came against KIA back on May 20 when he gave up five runs in five innings. Go with the home team and the stronger starter.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:03:17 AM

Match:  Juventus - Lecce
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the LECCE +2.5 RUNS for 1 UNIT (1.70 ODDS).

Juventus rebounded from a penalty shootout loss in the Coppa Italia that saw Napoli lift the Cup over the current league leaders. Juventus are 1-1-1 since the restart and are coming off a 2-0 win at 11th place Bologna where they needed a first half penalty goal to change the direction of the match. Juventus did struggle to break down the host in the second half and though they did win, we expect the Juve to overlook struggling Lecce who are in a relegation battle. At home, Juve have only one win in their last six of 3 goals or more. For Lecce, they have struggled in their last three matches. Unlike Juve, this is only their second match since the restart. They are coming off a 4-1 loss to AC Milan and have now lost three in a row. This losing streak has Lecce in 18th place on 25 points, level with 17 place Genoa and only a point behind Sampdoria and safety. These two drew 1-1 in October at Lecce, their first meeting since a 1-1 draw in May 2012. In seven previous meetings, Juve are 3-1-3, but have only beaten Lecce by 3 or more goals once over that span.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:16:10 AM

Game will start on 1:45 PM EST, Travelers Championship - Round 2
Match:  Sungjae Im - Sergio Garcia
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the SUNGJAE IMf for 4 UNITS (1.96 ODDS).
(For this to Win, Im must Finish 1 stroke or better over Garcia, If this is a tie, it is a Push, Round 2 ONLY)

By all accounts, Im had a very average opening round for the 22 year old. Im fired a two under 68 yesterday which was a five stroke improvement from last week's 73 at the RBC Heritage, a course that was not set up for a long hitter like Im. Already a winner this season, Im also has six Top Ten finishes and is ranked 5th in the FedEx Cup rankings. Last season Im shot a 69 in round two on his way to a T21 finish at the 2019 Travelers. This young player is impressive and after last week's disappointment, we expect Im thrive on Friday. For Garcia, the 40 year old rolled back time with an impressive six under 64 and is currently T4 for the tournament. But Garcia has struggled a bit this season replicating strong performances day after day. In all but two of Garcia's rounds in the 60s this season he has shot a higher score with last week being the exception, shooting 65 in the last three rounds. Again, we do not see Garcia going low on Friday. Im is hungry and a two under will be seen as a disappointment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: