Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:05:27 AM

we need more nodes imo.
Why the node bounty is still closed ?

BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:29:24 AM

I have a problem when i want to run i have the message,

Windows cannot find C:/Program Files/Java/Jre7/Bin/Java.exe

How can i fix this please?

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

Is java installed on your PC?  Without it, Qora will not run.
https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
skylys

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:34:26 AM

The people that are shouting about going open source the loudest are probably the lowest holders of Qora.

A vote using your balance is the fairest way to decide.

After numerous votes it has been decided not to do it.

For now just wait till Qora gets back to us about what he means.
yeah,we need another vote

if you can help us creat a close source vote again..

I hope qora can OS when the time is 2100 year..

So no one can expose this perfect scam。。what do you think?

thx.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

The people that are shouting about going open source the loudest are probably the lowest holders of Qora.

thx.

You will be on my ignore list after this post.

State facts not useless garbage. Voting by the number of Qora you hold is the most sensible and most politically correct way of deciding the direction of the coin.

Though Qora has a big say on how i would vote and im sure others too.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:47:18 AM

thx.

State facts not useless garbage. Voting by the number of Qora you hold is the most sensible and most politically correct way of deciding the direction of the coin.

You should know Pondsea as a large holder of Qora and due to the small numbers of voters and someone who refrained from voting last time I can almost guarantee a yes vote will come from a new vote. I've changed my mind and believe we were too over protective early on.

Like Qora has said we need to go in a new direction and I expect that will include open source relatively soon.
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:53:17 AM

Version 15 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!b9BgTSpb!XyKfhrYRt9ZuClLdAYlJF9SETGI1dsVRmhlSxa266o4
MD5: 00ABFB83FBA61E02ABA952FC671CEFB1
SHA-1: D4F8DE12388602950D4E5ACD286874D784C36D32

If you would like to run Qora without the command line window you can use the Qora.exe file.
Place this file in the V14 Qora folder and run it instead of the run.bat. (windows only)
https://mega.co.nz/#!u15wSaaQ!2wqO5EIsaZ3-KcLrmJqdEUHJL-g9mOpRlFvdW3gjV-o
MD5: 1C15D176478EE3D44DDEC69BBB3390A1
SHA-1: 6F62B8F6693D1B1021610C283F554E63446062A2

Please download the applications from the original post and not from a quote.

• Finally completed the GUI for assets. Assets will unlock on 19 September 5PM GMT.
  • Upgraded the database. You will have to delete all your data files. Once we have the application stable future updates will patch the current database.

Now that assets has been completed, making the client 100% stable will be the first priority.
Qora will also be reorganised as the current direction is not really working.

Not upgrading to this version before 19 September 5PM GMT will make your client fork.
Yes in Qora we trust! Best dev! Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:05:13 AM

thx.

You should know Pondsea as a large holder of Qora and due to the small numbers of voters and someone who refrained from voting last time I can almost guarantee a yes vote will come from a new vote. I've changed my mind and believe we were too over protective early on.

Like Qora has said we need to go in a new direction and I expect that will include open source relatively soon.

Well that is the thing, we need a firm date and alot of notice to get the best results.

Right now we should wait for Qora then see where to go from there.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:07:00 AM

thx.

Well that is the thing, we need a firm date and alot of notice to get the best results.

Right now we should wait for Qora then see where to go from there.

I have always been about following Qora, it was the community that took us off track in my mind. The purpose from Qora for open source was just a period of time so the coin could get some traction and established. Problem is it's a chicken and egg thing where you need OS to bring the developers and interest in etc. It then became we were never going to release the code in the minds of some people. The era of clones is over anyway, I haven't seen one serious clone coin come out of the new batch of 2nd gen coins, not one.

What I hope is no one thinks Qora has been flip flopping when actually he will probably just return to the original plan. I honestly wish we had gone OS earlier, I wonder where we would be now if we had? Hopefully we can recover lost ground and I do expect a decent sized jump in price, though I'm holding whatever happens.
skylys

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:52:27 AM

Released 16 May

tomorrow will be 4 month,120 day,anyone have see the code?
thx
skylys

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

Now that assets has been completed, making the client 100% stable will be the first priority.

Self-knowledge.

I like this attitude,thx qora

fuck stupid vote again,fuck stupid stockholders again。。
agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:21:52 AM

Please update your ubuntu nodes!

Solution: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg6943209#msg6943209

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
Corleone1918

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:11:25 AM

Self-knowledge.

I like this attitude,thx qora

fuck stupid vote again,fuck stupid stockholders again。。

Calm down, you should go to persuade shareholders to support open source, instead FU*K....
We are in the same boat
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:16:56 AM

I just updated to Version 15, at 32256 now.
Everything goes well.
Looking forward to Sep 19th.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:53:48 AM

v15 doesn't work, getting this error message:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: f.e

I tried both deleting only 'data' directory and starting from scratch with no wallet. It prints that error and quits. Java 8 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64. Anyone else has the same issue? v14 worked alright, except sometimes not being able to connect to peers.
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:44:08 AM

I tried both deleting only 'data' directory and starting from scratch with no wallet. It prints that error and quits. Java 8 on Ubuntu 14.04 x64. Anyone else has the same issue? v14 worked alright, except sometimes not being able to connect to peers.
Mine works well.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:01:43 AM

Maybe get the seed and start from scratch?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

devphp

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:03:11 AM

Yeah, I tried that too, see my post Smiley It's alright, must be something specific to my environment.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:03:57 AM

Yeah, I tried that too, see my post Smiley It's alright, must be something specific to my environment.

I know one of the other guys was having issues with Java 8 maybe got to do something with that?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

devphp

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

I know one of the other guys was having issues with Java 8 maybe got to do something with that?

Hm, I thought Qora had a requirement of Java 8 to run? Hold on, I'll try Java 7 then.

PS: Nope, I have both java 7 and 8 on my system, maybe it was the other way around before, I overwrote run.sh with the new one and forgot to check. Anyway, both java 7 and 8 print the same error message. Has to be something wrong on my system, if noone else can confirm.
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: