Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Nonito Donaire vs Alejandro Santiago for WBC bantamweight (july15,2023  (Read 4344 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:21:05 PM

Although Donaire may be old, he is still worth watching as long as he keeps winning.

That's being conditional, I think we cannot guarantee that he will win. When he fought Inoue, he was still entertaining to watch because he wasn't afraid to go toe-to-toe, and I liked his confidence in believing he could beat Inoue via knockout, which is why he let his guards off. However, Inoue is an exceptional fighter, and it won't be the same with Santiago, as he's not on the same level as Inoue.
That's true, but if I were Nonito Donaire, I won't let my guard down against Santiago too. Donaire already felt the defeat against Inoue and it must've affected him bigtime mentally, but I believe he will probably come back stronger and he should still stay aggressive with his moves as that is what he is known for.
By not letting Santiago have control of the pace of the game, he will probably win this without heavy damage. That way, whatever he is pursuing next, if it's unifying the titles, then he can do it in a sudden schedule.
He is getting old, he must make haste if he truly wants to achieve what Inoue did.
That sounded like I already concluded the winner but I know he will be.

I think he can come back, he has done this before in this career, after a lost, he come back strong and defeat his opponent. So as far as his mentally goes, still one of the best because of the experience and maybe he is still that kind of boxer who manages to overcome his own pysche to become a world champion again.

We just have to wait for the official date of this fight, they might be on the negotiation table. But hopefully after what's been said and done, they fight can be made so that at the end of the year we will know if Donaire can still hold the WBC bantamweight belt.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 04:02:22 AM

That's being conditional, I think we cannot guarantee that he will win. When he fought Inoue, he was still entertaining to watch because he wasn't afraid to go toe-to-toe, and I liked his confidence in believing he could beat Inoue via knockout, which is why he let his guards off. However, Inoue is an exceptional fighter, and it won't be the same with Santiago, as he's not on the same level as Inoue.
That's true, but if I were Nonito Donaire, I won't let my guard down against Santiago too. Donaire already felt the defeat against Inoue and it must've affected him bigtime mentally, but I believe he will probably come back stronger and he should still stay aggressive with his moves as that is what he is known for.
By not letting Santiago have control of the pace of the game, he will probably win this without heavy damage. That way, whatever he is pursuing next, if it's unifying the titles, then he can do it in a sudden schedule.
He is getting old, he must make haste if he truly wants to achieve what Inoue did.
You are not the only one that thinks this way, Donaire is heavily favored by the fans to win this fight, and quite honestly as long as the skills of Donaire have not taken a step back then he should be able to get the win, however I really think that Santiago may try to tire out Donaire during the first rounds and then try to get the win using his endurance as his main weapon during the second half of the fight, and if Donaire is too aggressive during the first rounds and he cannot KO Santiago then Santiago will have some chances to pull the upset.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:28:46 AM

Although Donaire may be old, he is still worth watching as long as he keeps winning.

I think he can come back, he has done this before in this career, after a lost, he come back strong and defeat his opponent. So as far as his mentally goes, still one of the best because of the experience and maybe he is still that kind of boxer who manages to overcome his own pysche to become a world champion again.

We just have to wait for the official date of this fight, they might be on the negotiation table. But hopefully after what's been said and done, they fight can be made so that at the end of the year we will know if Donaire can still hold the WBC bantamweight belt.

I also believe that Donaire can still win if the fight will proceed, for now maybe still in the negotiation stage, and once the fight date is already declared, Donaire and his camp will start preparing and condition both mentally and physically.

Let's hope for the best as we wanted to see him back inside the ring after being defeated by Inoue,
hopefully he will regain the belt before he decides to retire or whatever after the upcoming fight.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 07:47:39 AM

I also believe that Donaire can still win if the fight will proceed, for now maybe still in the negotiation stage, and once the fight date is already declared, Donaire and his camp will start preparing and condition both mentally and physically.
So this fight is not yet confirmed?

Well, I guess this will soon be confirmed since it's a championship fight. Both camps should be willing to fight for the belt. Let's continue following this fight, and as soon as they make an announcement, it will make sense since it doesn't make sense if they will not make it happen this year

Let's hope for the best as we wanted to see him back inside the ring after being defeated by Inoue,
hopefully he will regain the belt before he decides to retire or whatever after the upcoming fight.
It would be nice if he retired as the undisputed champion. That would be the ultimate success in his current division.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Questat (OP)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 11:55:44 AM

It would be nice if he retired as the undisputed champion. That would be the ultimate success in his current division.
I really hope he wins, but it's not going to be easy for sure, and he needs to start working towards his goal by winning this championship fight. After that, there will be a unification fight, and then the undisputed fight, which means he will have to stay consistent and keep winning for a couple of years for that to come true.

Remember that Donaire is also getting older, so age could be a big factor here, which I see as a disadvantage for him. His power and speed may be affected.

Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 09:28:20 AM

I really hope he wins, but it's not going to be easy for sure, and he needs to start working towards his goal by winning this championship fight. After that, there will be a unification fight, and then the undisputed fight, which means he will have to stay consistent and keep winning for a couple of years for that to come true.

Remember that Donaire is also getting older, so age could be a big factor here, which I see as a disadvantage for him. His power and speed may be affected.

I'm pretty sure he and his wife will use these opportunities to bring more money before completely retiring his gloves. We need to consider his age and his health, so after he wins, they might think about what will be their next option.

For now, let's enjoy if the fight will proceed and see if he will earn the belt again and how he will
take care of this upcoming business.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 09:55:55 AM

I'm pretty sure he and his wife will use these opportunities to bring more money before completely retiring his gloves. We need to consider his age and his health, so after he wins, they might think about what will be their next option.

For now, let's enjoy if the fight will proceed and see if he will earn the belt again and how he will
take care of this upcoming business.

He is in Cebu right now the last time I heard, training with Casimero, so Donaire is going back to his roots in the Philippines and maybe trying to work with other boxers to somewhat teach the new breed of boxers as we all know that the Philippines is one of those countries that produces good boxers.

As for his retirement, I doubt that, win or lose he will still continue to fight and bring more money to him and his wife. We also know that Rachel has somewhat takes care of their money and in their investments, so nothing to worry if even Nonito retires, he still some some money left and can sustain their family in a long time.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 12:22:02 PM
Merited by Botnake (1)

As for his retirement, I doubt that, win or lose he will still continue to fight and bring more money to him and his wife. We also know that Rachel has somewhat takes care of their money and in their investments, so nothing to worry if even Nonito retires, he still some some money left and can sustain their family in a long time.

As long as he can make money, he will continue to fight. He might be old due to his age, but look at him. He still comes back after a brutal loss to Inoue. So, Donaire is really tough, and any boxer not on the level of Inoue might have a problem against an older Donaire.

According to the article below, he is already a millionaire in dollars. Therefore, he has a lot of money to start a business and invest.

https://surprisesports.com/athletes-biography/nonito-donaire-net-worth/
Donaire has a net worth of $5 million as of 2023. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 12:55:07 PM

As long as he can make money, he will continue to fight. He might be old due to his age, but look at him. He still comes back after a brutal loss to Inoue. So, Donaire is really tough, and any boxer not on the level of Inoue might have a problem against an older Donaire.

According to the article below, he is already a millionaire in dollars. Therefore, he has a lot of money to start a business and invest.

That's a lot of money in the Philippines. If it's converted into Philippine pesos, that would be almost 300 million pesos. Well, a business would really help to ensure the growth of that money and secure the future of the family. With that amount, Donaire could also start his own promotion company in the Philippines. That way, he would be able to grow his business and at the same time, help boxers with the potential to become champions.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 03:33:35 PM

That's a lot of money in the Philippines. If it's converted into Philippine pesos, that would be almost 300 million pesos. Well, a business would really help to ensure the growth of that money and secure the future of the family. With that amount, Donaire could also start his own promotion company in the Philippines. That way, he would be able to grow his business and at the same time, help boxers with the potential to become champions.

Very possible that he and her wife will take that route. Aside from doing business after his retirement, he can also help newcomers to develop their skills and who knows opportunity will come and let them also be a champ.

With that huge amount of net worth, he can secure his family's future by putting / establishing good
business that he can relate in this sport.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 12:41:33 AM

I don't know why the issue of him going down in weight in bantamweight has surface, even if he losses to Fulton, he should stick to super bantamweight as his body can't make it to 118 lbs and it will just cause him more problems in his health if he decided to go down again.

So I do agree that if he really wanted to become another legend like Manny, he should be moving up in weight and chasing those belts. However, personally, I don't see him moving further, maybe 126 lbs in the future, but that's going to be very hard unless his body will still continue to grow or he just add more pounds, but it's different if you can't bring you power to the new weight class that he is targeting.
Maybe people are refer to Canelo where he's not capable in light heavyweight division and he return back to super middleweight where he really destroy everyone in this division. If Inoue lost against Fulton, I think he will want a rematch rather than back to bantamweight division, no one want to fight with him.

AFAIK there's no boxer which ever become undisputed champion in three different divisions, Inoue can take this challenge because he's still young and powerful. He will have a race with Canelo since Canelo already become undisputed champion in two different divisions.

We all know that canelo is unstoppable in middle weigh division which is he is totally strong that can bring his Opponent out the ring with a loss.  And also this is what happen if inuoe will fail to fight against fulton we all know that fulton is a strong fighter as well he has a good strategy and techniques so this will be a good match to watch and of inoue will fail then for sure he will go back to the bantamweight which is he is the king of that division .

Well, his position is very interesting, and the truth is that everything you say catches my attention, but why do you think that they would beat Inoue, seeing how Inoue fights, I doubt very much that they are going to beat him, it doesn't matter if he has increased his weight, the truth for me is like one of those boxers who are or are born with a natural talent, I think he's almost like a boxing genius, particularly because in the way Inoue fights I don't think Fulton is going to beat him, based on his manner and technique it is very difficult, well I see it as very difficult.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 01:45:17 AM

Very possible that he and her wife will take that route. Aside from doing business after his retirement, he can also help newcomers to develop their skills and who knows opportunity will come and let them also be a champ.

With that huge amount of net worth, he can secure his family's future by putting / establishing good
Why not? as we have discussed Rachel seems to be a good businesswoman, after he handled Nonito's career, it seems that they got a good deal every Nonito's fight and then saving their money for investment and for their future.

So there is a possibility that they might invest on something in the Philippines, they have been in and out of the country for some time specially if Nonito doesn't have a big fight. It's just the question on what business or opportunity will the Donaire take the risk in the Philippines.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 03:09:26 PM

Why not? as we have discussed Rachel seems to be a good businesswoman, after he handled Nonito's career, it seems that they got a good deal every Nonito's fight and then saving their money for investment and for their future.

So there is a possibility that they might invest on something in the Philippines, they have been in and out of the country for some time specially if Nonito doesn't have a big fight. It's just the question on what business or opportunity will the Donaire take the risk in the Philippines.

Yes you are right that mate donaire's wife is a good businesswowan and for sure they can handle it with care. And if donaire will retire in the world of boxing then nonito can make his own promotion that he can trained many young a mature boxer that have a dream to became one of the greatest boxer in the world. because as we can see in the Philippines there are many young man that have a good dream to fight in the ring.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 03:31:10 PM

Yes you are right that mate donaire's wife is a good businesswowan and for sure they can handle it with care. And if donaire will retire in the world of boxing then nonito can make his own promotion that he can trained many young amature boxer that have a dream to became one of the greatest boxer in the world. because as we can see in the Philippines there are many young man that have a good dream to fight in the ring.

He can train and he can influence the future of those young amateurs by using his former fame as one of the Champ in this sport, and with the way his wife handles his career, she can follow that pattern and build a new champ.

It's more on the way both Donaire and his wife will project this possibility, as long as they are both active
and both have the same views about the business. There's always a good possibility of success.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 06:55:26 PM

Yes you are right that mate donaire's wife is a good businesswowan and for sure they can handle it with care. And if donaire will retire in the world of boxing then nonito can make his own promotion that he can trained many young amature boxer that have a dream to became one of the greatest boxer in the world. because as we can see in the Philippines there are many young man that have a good dream to fight in the ring.

He can train and he can influence the future of those young amateurs by using his former fame as one of the Champ in this sport, and with the way his wife handles his career, she can follow that pattern and build a new champ.

In training future champions, it is not the fame that helps but the experience accumulated by the trainor.  Donaire can advise boxers or even teach methods on foot works, forms, counters, training etc.  Fame cannot teach a boxer how to box but experience do.

It's more on the way both Donaire and his wife will project this possibility, as long as they are both active
and both have the same views about the business. There's always a good possibility of success.

Well, it is known that the partner is knowledgeable about boxing, since Donaire had been in the industry for some decades and for sure they are well aware of the regulations, they can use their knowledge to continue participating in the boxing industry by managing a boxer or being a promoter and trainer.  If they do their earnestly, I think this partner can create a champion among the youngster they are managing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 07:34:24 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2023, 09:17:35 PM by roslinpl

Donaire wife had huge business experience, So if the Donaire itself get retired from the game. My opinion it doesn’t affect the Donaire family, many small boxers with less amount of matches and struggled to earn good money before retiring from game. They will surely impact the game, So every sports person should concentrate on their game and academics. Untill they shine like a star, they won’t earn huge from the boxing. I had come across the Billionaire boxer and boxer with less amount their own settlement after boxing. The second category players will not improve their strategies to earn good number of matches in their life time. Secondly they will not play more number of matches because of the less chances to win the game and due to his less power, strategy.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1352

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 09:37:45 PM

I still wonder though why there is no update in this fight?

The weird thing is that when I check Donaire's boxrec, there's no future fight, usually when fighters have potential fight is will be shown in his record. But not in this case. So personally, I don't think that this fight is going to be made though. We don't know if Santiago and Donaire are even doing some negotiations right now. The point that Donaire is in the Philippines and then us talking about how business savvy Rachel Donaire is  Smiley makes me think that it might take some time or even the fight could not be done for this year.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:33:45 AM

The weird thing is that when I check Donaire's boxrec, there's no future fight, usually when fighters have potential fight is will be shown in his record. But not in this case. So personally, I don't think that this fight is going to be made though. We don't know if Santiago and Donaire are even doing some negotiations right now. The point that Donaire is in the Philippines and then us talking about how business savvy Rachel Donaire is  Smiley makes me think that it might take some time or even the fight could not be done for this year.
Without a doubt this is odd, but I suspect that with 4 titles on dispute Donaire is not going to sit out and let someone else take the title shot instead of him, for Donaire is not important at all who he is fighting for the title, what matters is that he gets a shot at it, and it simply does not seem realistic for Donaire to wait until the next year to make this fight when the opportunity is right in front of him and his age is slowly becoming a factor which will hinder him.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 10:14:54 AM

Without a doubt this is odd, but I suspect that with 4 titles on dispute Donaire is not going to sit out and let someone else take the title shot instead of him, for Donaire is not important at all who he is fighting for the title, what matters is that he gets a shot at it, and it simply does not seem realistic for Donaire to wait until the next year to make this fight when the opportunity is right in front of him and his age is slowly becoming a factor which will hinder him.

He will have his WBC title shot as he is the number 1 rank fighter in that division. It's just who he is going to be fighting for the belt. Alejandro Santiago's name pop up and so the WBC says that this is going to be their title fight.

However, after so many months of waiting, still it's not clear if this is a go or no go for Donaire.

And as we have been discussing, he is not getting any younger, and time is running out for him. This fight should be made this year.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1352

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 10:18:10 AM

And that is the point, why need for this fight to happen next year? WBC is the number 1 rank governing bodies amongst the current 4 organization. And if others could mandate their rank fighters to schedule a fight, so does WBC.

But the same question, doesn't make sense if Nonito will sit out the rest of the year, he is 40 years old and time is not on his side this one. I don't know if this is deliberate on the part of Santiago or anyone else in WBC, but something is not right here.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: