Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Nonito Donaire vs Alejandro Santiago for WBC bantamweight (july15,2023  (Read 4344 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 05:46:20 AM

@btc_angela. I am not as optimistic as you on Nonito Donaire. If you again watch his rematch against Inoue, you will see that Nonito has already become slower in the ring in his older age. Also, coming back after a knockout loss at 40 years old? I shake my head why his wife allowed him to fight.

I respect Nonito, he is one of my favorite boxers and I consider him a little more skillful than Pacman, however, if to place money on him for this fight as the favorite? Diffcult hehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 06:33:15 AM

@btc_angela. I am not as optimistic as you on Nonito Donaire. If you again watch his rematch against Inoue, you will see that Nonito has already become slower in the ring in his older age. Also, coming back after a knockout loss at 40 years old? I shake my head why his wife allowed him to fight.
Maybe it's just because though that Inoue is really fast that's why he looks very slow. And Inoue beating him to the punch that's why he can't set up his left. But against other opponents, it seems that Nonito still has the speed, knocking young guys like Gaballo and Nordine Ouballi in the process.

I respect Nonito, he is one of my favorite boxers and I consider him a little more skillful than Pacman, however, if to place money on him for this fight as the favorite? Diffcult hehe.
Yes, Nonito is more technical than Pacquaio and probably the reason why he is can fight up to this point. Not that badly damage as compare to Manny wherein he has go to a lot of wars around 126-135 against some of the great boxers during that era. And then at 140-147, fighting bigger guys.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Natalim

Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 11:50:31 AM

Yes, Nonito is more technical than Pacquaio and probably the reason why he is can fight up to this point. Not that badly damage as compare to Manny wherein he has go to a lot of wars around 126-135 against some of the great boxers during that era. And then at 140-147, fighting bigger guys.

Not really that technical, though Donaire has also suffered devastating knockouts in his career. It's Pacquiao who is truly more technical in the ring. Although he may be perceived as a brawler, his exceptional ring IQ is highly evident in most of his fights, allowing him to dominate his opponents.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 01:16:48 PM

Not really that technical, though Donaire has also suffered devastating knockouts in his career. It's Pacquiao who is truly more technical in the ring. Although he may be perceived as a brawler, his exceptional ring IQ is highly evident in most of his fights, allowing him to dominate his opponents.

Both fighters are indeed technically skilled, but they operate at different levels. While Donaire has achieved success in his career, he cannot be compared to Manny Pacquiao, who has already left an indelible mark in boxing history. This concludes the discussion on their respective abilities and achievements. Smiley

Anyway, going back to the topic, there's only 4 days before this fight will commence, have you place your bets already?

More betting are already available now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 01:53:50 PM

Both fighters are indeed technically skilled, but they operate at different levels. While Donaire has achieved success in his career, he cannot be compared to Manny Pacquiao, who has already left an indelible mark in boxing history. This concludes the discussion on their respective abilities and achievements. Smiley

Anyway, going back to the topic, there's only 4 days before this fight will commence, have you place your bets already?

Thanks for the update. I think I will choose Donaire in the 4-6 round range with +1000 betting odds. I have watched some highlights of Santiago, and I like his aggressive style. We all know that Donaire is capable of knocking out opponents with that kind of style. Personally, I predict an early KO, and hopefully, it falls within the round range I have placed my bet on.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 03:30:30 PM

Thanks for the update. I think I will choose Donaire in the 4-6 round range with +1000 betting odds. I have watched some highlights of Santiago, and I like his aggressive style. We all know that Donaire is capable of knocking out opponents with that kind of style. Personally, I predict an early KO, and hopefully, it falls within the round range I have placed my bet on.

I looked at their records and highlights as well, Donaire is actually predictable with his counter but because he is fast, he can KO the slower opponents but not Inoue. Santiago has impressive records too. He hasn't fought someone popular yet so he is likely not a tested fighter yet Donaire could KO him if he still is fast.  The young Santiago though is also fast.

Donaire is the favorite so I'm just going to take my chance with Donaire by KO 3.00.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:44:25 PM

Since Donaire returned to this division, he relied heavily on his power, timing, and experience. But of course, as the years go by he will become slower and slower. And as Donaire mentioned, as long as his opponents do not possess Naoya and his power then he is good. And Inoue is quicker than Santiago and he is also a KO artist while the Mexican is not.

Many people expected Donaire to hang it up after his loss to Carl Frampton. It was a big surprise when he announced his entry into the WBSS tournament which needs him to drop 2 divisions. And it is even more surprising when he continued to fight after the tournament. Luckily for him, he is gifted with a power that is too hard to handle in this division.

I felt like Donaire continued his career for financial reasons. I also blamed his wife some years ago for why she let Donaire continue and that unbelievable drop in 2 weight classes that Donaire continued to make these days. Rachel Donaire is also Nonito's manager.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 08:29:34 PM

Not sure if Santiago will stay with that style, knowing that Donaire is a dangerous opponent when dealing with a toe-to-toe
confrontations, he might need to review Donaire's capabilities.

If he will use that aggressiveness, maybe he might land a lucky punch or a combination to shake Donaire, but if he
missed that opportunity, and Donaire was able to absorb his power.

Expect that it will be a KO and he will kiss the floor when Donaire starts to counterattack and throw his powerful
combinations.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:54:54 PM

^^ Yes, saw this posts, not sure if the words comes directly from Donaire's mouth, but in any case, yes, I think I would say that 90% of the current 118 lbs, Donaire can beat them, not name Naoya Inoue.

So just a couple more days, between the two, and hopefully we will see some hype in the media as well as this is very important fight because WBC will have a new bantamweight champion in the process.

Yeah, I am pretty sure Donaire is aware of the current situation. The power of Donaire is just too much in this division. Since becoming a champion after that huge KO upset over Vic Darchinyan, there were only 2 fighters in this division and below that were able to survive Donaire's power punches, long-time champion Omar Narvaez who went turtle defense throughout the whole fight and Rafael Concepcion who came in 2 division overweight.

A few more days left and we will see if Donaire who's turning 41 this year will be able to break his own previous record as the oldest champion in this division's history. Santiago is not a KO artist so he is expected to move and box. Santiago only suffered a single knockdown in his whole career once which means his chin is tough and it will be put to another huge test this weekend. And we will also see if Donaire won't tire out in the late rounds if he cannot catch Santiago in the first 7 rounds.

That's good trivia mate, his losses after that Rigo fight were above the bantamweight division (except Inoue fight) but in this division, Donaire is just too much for his opponent so there is a great possibility that he would break his own record as the oldest to become a world champion in this division.

One thing that I found interesting is that as the fight day approaches, the odds for Donaire to win also increase, it was at @1.58 the other day and now it is pegged at 1.62, maybe it would reach @1.70 on fight day.

So someone is throwing money on the Santiago? maybe there are really boxing fans who think that there are value on Santiago or they think that Donaire is too old right now to win and become another world champion.

Not surprise, but we will have to see what Santiago can bring in the table. Donaire is already battle tested, we have seen his up and down as a bantamweight, and will be coming from a huge knockout lost to Inoue. But still though, he is already a legend like Manny Pacquiao and so he has a good chance to break or established a new record as the oldest bantamweight in history.

That is expected because if Donaire got his own fan base to support him, we can also say that Santiago got his own too mainly in Tijuana, Mexico where he came from and we know how vast that country is especially the boxing supporters and if most of them will bet in favor of their homeboy, it will be safe to assume that it will be a reason why the line will change and by the way, that is going to be in favor of us because that will mean that Donaire's line will increase as well.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 10:16:25 PM

^^ Yes, saw this posts, not sure if the words comes directly from Donaire's mouth, but in any case, yes, I think I would say that 90% of the current 118 lbs, Donaire can beat them, not name Naoya Inoue.

So just a couple more days, between the two, and hopefully we will see some hype in the media as well as this is very important fight because WBC will have a new bantamweight champion in the process.

Yeah, I am pretty sure Donaire is aware of the current situation. The power of Donaire is just too much in this division. Since becoming a champion after that huge KO upset over Vic Darchinyan, there were only 2 fighters in this division and below that were able to survive Donaire's power punches, long-time champion Omar Narvaez who went turtle defense throughout the whole fight and Rafael Concepcion who came in 2 division overweight.

A few more days left and we will see if Donaire who's turning 41 this year will be able to break his own previous record as the oldest champion in this division's history. Santiago is not a KO artist so he is expected to move and box. Santiago only suffered a single knockdown in his whole career once which means his chin is tough and it will be put to another huge test this weekend. And we will also see if Donaire won't tire out in the late rounds if he cannot catch Santiago in the first 7 rounds.

That's good trivia mate, his losses after that Rigo fight were above the bantamweight division (except Inoue fight) but in this division, Donaire is just too much for his opponent so there is a great possibility that he would break his own record as the oldest to become a world champion in this division.

One thing that I found interesting is that as the fight day approaches, the odds for Donaire to win also increase, it was at @1.58 the other day and now it is pegged at 1.62, maybe it would reach @1.70 on fight day.

So someone is throwing money on the Santiago? maybe there are really boxing fans who think that there are value on Santiago or they think that Donaire is too old right now to win and become another world champion.

Not surprise, but we will have to see what Santiago can bring in the table. Donaire is already battle tested, we have seen his up and down as a bantamweight, and will be coming from a huge knockout lost to Inoue. But still though, he is already a legend like Manny Pacquiao and so he has a good chance to break or established a new record as the oldest bantamweight in history.

That is expected because if Donaire got his own fan base to support him, we can also say that Santiago got his own too mainly in Tijuana, Mexico where he came from and we know how vast that country is especially the boxing supporters and if most of them will bet in favor of their homeboy, it will be safe to assume that it will be a reason why the line will change and by the way, that is going to be in favor of us because that will mean that Donaire's line will increase as well.

What I think expected there is many think that the prime of Donaire is already done that's why many place their bet to Alejandro since they speculate this fighter to win or have an advantage to their fight knowing that he win on his last bout compare to Donaire where he lost and been dominated by his opponent.

Let's see if line would change since provably their will be a shift of belief especially when the fight night nearly comes.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 10:23:18 PM

Since Donaire returned to this division, he relied heavily on his power, timing, and experience. But of course, as the years go by he will become slower and slower. And as Donaire mentioned, as long as his opponents do not possess Naoya and his power then he is good. And Inoue is quicker than Santiago and he is also a KO artist while the Mexican is not.

Many people expected Donaire to hang it up after his loss to Carl Frampton. It was a big surprise when he announced his entry into the WBSS tournament which needs him to drop 2 divisions. And it is even more surprising when he continued to fight after the tournament. Luckily for him, he is gifted with a power that is too hard to handle in this division.

I felt like Donaire continued his career for financial reasons. I also blamed his wife some years ago for why she let Donaire continue and that unbelievable drop in 2 weight classes that Donaire continued to make these days. Rachel Donaire is also Nonito's manager.  

we can't put all the blame to his wife, because it take two to tango, right? because if donaire feels that he needs to hang up his gloves, he will. but it seems he has still juice inside the ring. we will know if he has still some power on this upcoming fight. for sure, they are also evaluating the situation if he can still put up a good fight or not. just like pacquiao, we for sure can see how they are performing while the fight is on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 10:47:25 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2023, 11:13:11 PM by Baofeng
Merited by bbc.reporter (1)

Who wanted to hear any update on this fight?

Bad new first then good news?

Bad news is that this fight is not going to happen anymore at the original date of July 15th.

BoxingScene.com has learned that Donaire-Santiago will no longer take place this Saturday at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas as originally scheduled. The vacant WBC bantamweight title fight will instead land on the undercard of the Errol Spence-Terence Crawford Showtime Pay-Per-View event July 29 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

https://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-santiago-pull-from-saturdays-show-land-on-spence-crawford-undercard--176086

The good news is that it will land on the Crawford vs Spence fight July 29th. I think it's a good move by Showtime, I mean if we go on the Crawford vs Spence thread fight, when the undercard was released, I will say that most of us are disappointed because there is no name in the undercard.

So definitely it will bolster the PPV number of Crawford vs Spence and then Donaire vs Santiago will have a broader audience, win-win situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 11:16:07 PM

^ And I thought that the fight is going to be cancelled.

But if they are going to be included in the Spence vs. Crawford then the better for Nonito itself. For sure everyone is excited to see this fight in the undercard for the one of the most anticipated fight this year. I might chance my stance on the numbers, it might reach near 1 million because of this inclusion in the line up. So still, Donaire is the favorite although Santiago is chirping away some odds on his favor too.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 03:52:08 AM

we can't put all the blame to his wife, because it take two to tango, right? because if donaire feels that he needs to hang up his gloves, he will. but it seems he has still juice inside the ring. we will know if he has still some power on this upcoming fight. for sure, they are also evaluating the situation if he can still put up a good fight or not. just like pacquiao, we for sure can see how they are performing while the fight is on.

True, even her wife is his manager, it's still a two-way decision for both him and her wife.

I see the point in terms of financial reason, he still has that power and both he and her wife see that even at his age
there are still fans who wanted to see him inside the ring.

Let see after this upcoming fight, if how he will manage to bring his skills and capabilities, if he can still make a win
as most of the fans expecting him to be, then his future decision might be announced.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 07:03:06 AM

Bad news is that this fight is not going to happen anymore at the original date of July 15th.

BoxingScene.com has learned that Donaire-Santiago will no longer take place this Saturday at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas as originally scheduled. The vacant WBC bantamweight title fight will instead land on the undercard of the Errol Spence-Terence Crawford Showtime Pay-Per-View event July 29 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

https://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-santiago-pull-from-saturdays-show-land-on-spence-crawford-undercard--176086

The good news is that it will land on the Crawford vs Spence fight July 29th. I think it's a good move by Showtime, I mean if we go on the Crawford vs Spence thread fight, when the undercard was released, I will say that most of us are disappointed because there is no name in the undercard.

So definitely it will bolster the PPV number of Crawford vs Spence and then Donaire vs Santiago will have a broader audience, win-win situation.

Should this fight become the co-main event because they are fighting for the WBC bantamweight championship? Does this also give a chance for Nonito and Santiago to have the promotion put more money in their purse? They should be given more money. Nonito's millions of fans from the Philippines will certainly add more eyes to watch Spence vs. Crawford, I reckon.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:41:54 AM

All I can say is that style makes fight. And Nonito opt to fight toe to toe which is a bad strategy against Inoue. You can't do that because Inoue has the advantage, the power and the skills. Maybe Nonito thought that he can take the power and dish some, but he looks slow because Naoya is fast and right on the money on that fight.

Respect your decision mate, and maybe this is the reason too why suddenly the odds have been changing so fast. Nonito is still the betting favorite, but Santiago proving himself as live underdog because the odds are shifting to him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 08:47:12 AM

I thought that the Donaire's are doing financially great when Rachel took the helm of managing Nonito's career. And there was a rift as far as I can remember between the old man and Nonito Jr. But I think they have patches their difference already and Nonito and his dad are now having a good relationships.

They made people happy when Showtime and PBC will have this fight move to the Spence and Crawford fight.

Maybe there are some adjustments as far as money goes as they will co-headline the said main event.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:34:30 AM

Should this fight become the co-main event because they are fighting for the WBC bantamweight championship? Does this also give a chance for Nonito and Santiago to have the promotion put more money in their purse? They should be given more money. Nonito's millions of fans from the Philippines will certainly add more eyes to watch Spence vs. Crawford, I reckon.

It's really hard to see if promotions are going to put more money on either Donaire or Santiago. The good news is that they are included in this huge fight so maybe there could be some negotiations as to their purse split or PPV, but we are not sure of that.

Regardless, the country of the Philippines are going tune for this fight, to see if Nonito can get and become a world champion again and at his age, reset the records for the oldest bantamweight champion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:58:22 AM

It's really hard to see if promotions are going to put more money on either Donaire or Santiago. The good news is that they are included in this huge fight so maybe there could be some negotiations as to their purse split or PPV, but we are not sure of that.

Regardless, the country of the Philippines are going tune for this fight, to see if Nonito can get and become a world champion again and at his age, reset the records for the oldest bantamweight champion.

A sudden change in schedule can be quite frustrating. However, if we consider the big picture, we can understand that the promoters are making decisions that are in the best interest of this fight. Being an undercard on the Spence vs Crawford fight would likely ensure better revenue for the event. This change can be seen as a positive treat for the fans since they will have the opportunity to witness multiple championship fights, which are considered significant events in the boxing world.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 11:17:30 AM

^ And I thought that the fight is going to be cancelled.

But if they are going to be included in the Spence vs. Crawford then the better for Nonito itself. For sure everyone is excited to see this fight in the undercard for the one of the most anticipated fight this year. I might chance my stance on the numbers, it might reach near 1 million because of this inclusion in the line up. So still, Donaire is the favorite although Santiago is chirping away some odds on his favor too.

I'm a bit disappointed that i won't be watching this fight on this weekend but on the other hand, happy that in spite of all of the circumstances leading into this fight, still this will happen and the good thing is that it will be in the undercard of the most awaited fight for this year.

As what @bbc,reporter have said that this fight will add more eyes to the Spencer-Crawford fight and definitely, it will also add revenue on the PPV as some of the millions of fans of Nonito will buy just to watch this fight.

If the odds for Santiago continues to go high then good for those who still believe in the power of the old man, might be slower this time but the timing is still there and he just needed a couple of punches to KO Santiago I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: