Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yanfang1

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

Great job dev Team! your hard work is reflected in the recent price. I will keep waiting.

football
FekNMptWfdXdSKqoZzZ2E2e96g9Cy4r3bA
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702680).SxkW3wQtVXvNNzzimrzLEHhSPnZFd8Sxs9
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuluweralfa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:14:03 AM

I think the price won't get much lower than this. Might pick up a few more.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

Agreed the price is really low right now compared to where it will be when you factor in rarity, the hard working dev team and the plans for the coin moving forward.

I'm using this as an opportunity to pick up some more.  Cool
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:55:51 AM

Hi,

I have some XBC on Bittrex, I want to withdraw these to my new wallet. But this is not possible because they are using the old blockchain/wallet. I have tested this by sending little amount XBC to my offline wallet, but never received.

So, I have asked if Bittrex has removed the XBC market, because I can't find it back on Bittrex.
They have answered and said:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the market is getting disabled. Please withdraw your balance.

Thanks
Richie

So how can I withdraw my XBC to my new wallet?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I guess you will need to withdraw to the old wallet and then swap them out for new coins.

studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

Hi,

I have some XBC on Bittrex, I want to withdraw these to my new wallet. But this is not possible because they are using the old blockchain/wallet. I have tested this by sending little amount XBC to my offline wallet, but never received.

So, I have asked if Bittrex has removed the XBC market, because I can't find it back on Bittrex.

Thanks
Richie

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I guess you will need to withdraw to the old wallet and then swap them out for new coins.

I don't have the old wallet.

Could you give me the link to the new wallet?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:28:37 AM

PM Seriouscoins he will give you the correct answer & be more than helpful helping you out Smiley
jcarl987

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:56:49 AM

Hi,

Thanks
Richie

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I don't have the old wallet.

Could you give me the link to the new wallet?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I don't have it I'm sorry. I guess the guys in IRC might be able to help you out. I have the mac wallet on my home computer, if that is any help then let me know and I'll see if I can upload it somewhere.

studentwiskunde

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

PM Seriouscoins he will give you the correct answer & be more than helpful helping you out Smiley

PM'ed

schernikau

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:16:17 AM

Hi,

I have compiled the wallet for Mac OS X.

Mac OS X wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dN8mnLKY!zb0hUN5Wl6F9UAmj2JKxMN7dtEIPdQB1h-liH71rMjA

Donations are welcome (XBC):
B5NHR1qU2endZyswbVNLqinqae4AtqxYuo
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

What's the staking time for XBC?
jcarl987

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:53:19 AM

PM'ed

I think he is sleeping at the moment so probably you won't get a reply right away.

Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:34:27 PM

PM'ed

Another option whilst waiting for Seriouscoins to wake up is to post on the forum thread 'New Wallet Transition Assistance thread'

link:

https://xbcplus.com/community/threads/new-wallet-transition-assistance-thread.34/#post-192

Also in-site IRC chat:

https://xbcplus.com/index.php?module=Content&type=user&func=display&tid=5&pid=1
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

I, for one am holding my 2% investment for a very long time, even though I have a lot on the line.

If you really knew what is in store for this coin you would be selling body parts to get some more XBC at these prices Cheesy
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

Sorry guys, been pretty busy sorting this transition out and planning our next steps carefully.

Also dealing with team/dev-related issues which a few of you might know about. Regardless to say, this isn't something we want to make a big fuss about since the more attention it gets, the more out of hand it will become.

Hi,

Thanks
Richie

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

I would suggest you first, take a screenshot of your balance...basically get as much evidence together of your existing balance as you can.
This way, should anything actually happen to your old coins, at least you'll have multiple pieces of evidence for us to work with when swapping the coins (of course seriouscoins will have last say on exact process as I'm not sure what he exactly has planned). Better to be extra safe and careful just in case.

What's the staking time for XBC?

Originally was 30 days...but I believe it's been reduced significantly. The min age is now 24 hours.

[10:47] <Selsonblue> So, min stake age 1 day. max 40.. So for coins you hold for 50 days. if you open the wallet. Will it sync and stake for those 50 days and then stop staking on those older coins?
[10:47] <mindfox_home> transactions not coins
[10:47] <mindfox_home> it will calculate the "interest" for every transaction that is mature enough
[10:48] <mindfox_home> but the maximum interest you can get, is 40 days
[10:48] <mindfox_home> so, as soon as a transaction is 41+ days old, the interest (reward) will be the same
[10:48] <mindfox_home> the reason is to give incentive for people to keep their wallets regularly open
studentwiskunde

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:41:39 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Richie

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Info:

- I had PM'ed SeriousCoins14
- He react today within 12 hours
- He gave me a generated old XBC address
- I have send XBC's to that address
- Then I PM'ed my new XBC address
- He have send within minutes the new XBC's to my new XBC address

I want thank all who has respond to my post, and SeriousCoins14!

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:27:27 PM

Seriouscoins gives me full confidence as an investor, that I'm in something big for the future Smiley
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:36:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Richie

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Info:

- I had PM'ed SeriousCoins14
- He react today within 12 hours
- He gave me a generated old XBC address
- I have send XBC's to that address
- Then I PM'ed my new XBC address
- He have send within minutes the new XBC's to my new XBC address

I want thank all who has respond to my post, and SeriousCoins14!

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Glad to hear it Wiskunde Smiley, I apologize for the delay I finally broke down and went to sleep as soon as you came forward  Grin

Yes if anybody else has any more issues please feel free to PM me or write me in our IRC #xbc. Please do not delete any wallet.dat files, back them up before you do anything. If you withdrew coins from a new network exchange (Poloniex) to an old network address (or vise verse) - they should be recoverable (I'm testing this now) by importing the private keys which should be compatible with both networks. Ultimately if you have any questions please speak to me first.

Thus far I am waiting on a reply from hashco to upgrade to our new wallet, I've also reached out to the rest of the exchanges hosting XBC. At this time Poloniex is the only place I can 100% verify is using our new network -- so a withdraw from poloniex should be to the new wallet, everything else please err on the side of caution and open tickets / contact me if need be.

Also, you can verify what I mean by "old network" and "new network" by checking the version number in your wallet - click help - about bitcoinplus and note the version number.

New network version: 1.6.0.0
Old network version: v0.9.0.0-Hash

Do not send coins from the old wallet to poloniex; they should be recoverable but it will require Poloniex staff to do some digging, if you have done so please open a support ticket with them.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:49:33 PM

Now moving forward Smiley We have our wallet, which now gives us the capability to begin expanding. As I had mentioned prior I needed to keep the coin a bit more centralized, as you can see this transition has already caused some glitches with other exchanges so I felt it was best to keep PR (especially to bigger exchanges) minimum due to attack threats and the potential for mass confusion.

That's in the past now so we can begin to move forward. What we need now is the community to stand up! I will continue working to the best of my ability as will all of our core team, but each of you has the power to help bring this coin up. WolfOfXBC wrote up a great post about creating a "network effect" to drive attention to the coin. SelsonBlue is preparing for his first batch of orders on XBC tshirts, we are now looking to expand into an official multipool that will accept Scrypt & X11 (and likely Sha256) as that has been a topic of interest for many, we are preparing a webstore (which is a bigger project, not an immediate release but Wallenstein is working on it - he did a wonderful job on our website overhaul I must say so I believe he is fully capable of delivering great results).

We need active members on our forums, we need active members here, we need retweets and reposts of things on our network feeds, we need input on ideas to expand on these social networks (we are planning a social network giveaway + more frequent posts). Mindfox has now completed the v1 wallet as planned, we are still looking to come up with a custom interface for a second revision, we would like to discuss new ideas for technical wallet features as well. We need people making gifs, videos, banners, graphics, blogs, assisting us with new merchandise ideas/development for us to bring to life and sell in our webstore.

We need investors to hear about us, we need to develop a reason WHY they should count on us moving forward - I've been drawing up an investor sheet for a while, it's time to pool all of our projects/ideas (that will be happening) into a centralized location so I can complete this proposal - which could also use some expanding with new ideas outside of our core development team - We want to hear what YOU guys want / can bring to the table.

We need people simply spreading the good word, cheer in the exchange chat rooms, forums, wherever. We appreciate any help we can get, lets network!

Please join us in our official forums at: https://xbcplus.com/community/ - It's much easier for me to follow there rather than all thoughts/ideas being compiled into one thread in one single forum (here).

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:59:08 PM

Now moving forward Smiley We have our wallet, which now gives us the capability to begin expanding. As I had mentioned prior I needed to keep the coin a bit more centralized, as you can see this transition has already caused some glitches with other exchanges so I felt it was best to keep PR (especially to bigger exchanges) minimum due to attack threats and the potential for mass confusion.

That's in the past now so we can begin to move forward. What we need now is the community to stand up! I will continue working to the best of my ability as will all of our core team, but each of you has the power to help bring this coin up. WolfOfXBC wrote up a great post about creating a "network effect" to drive attention to the coin. SelsonBlue is preparing for his first batch of orders on XBC tshirts, we are now looking to expand into an official multipool that will accept Scrypt & X11 (and likely Sha256) as that has been a topic of interest for many, we are preparing a webstore (which is a bigger project, not an immediate release but Wallenstein is working on it - he did a wonderful job on our website overhaul I must say so I believe he is fully capable of delivering great results).

We need active members on our forums, we need active members here, we need retweets and reposts of things on our network feeds, we need input on ideas to expand on these social networks (we are planning a social network giveaway + more frequent posts). Mindfox has now completed the v1 wallet as planned, we are still looking to come up with a custom interface for a second revision, we would like to discuss new ideas for technical wallet features as well. We need people making gifs, videos, banners, graphics, blogs, assisting us with new merchandise ideas/development for us to bring to life and sell in our webstore.

We need investors to hear about us, we need to develop a reason WHY they should count on us moving forward - I've been drawing up an investor sheet for a while, it's time to pool all of our projects/ideas (that will be happening) into a centralized location so I can complete this proposal - which could also use some expanding with new ideas outside of our core development team - We want to hear what YOU guys want / can bring to the table.

We need people simply spreading the good word, cheer in the exchange chat rooms, forums, wherever. We appreciate any help we can get, lets network!

Please join us in our official forums at: https://xbcplus.com/community/ - It's much easier for me to follow there rather than all thoughts/ideas being compiled into one thread in one single forum (here).

I will donate for mac wallet... lol its bout time i just learn how to compile  Lips sealed

jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

Got some of our first donations for our charity for Amanda and her kids! Cheesy

https://www.xbcplus.com/charity/amanda-kelly.htm

Please share whatever you can afford to donate...it's going to a great cause.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: