Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:58:03 PM

I tried emailing the RMA email three times. It failed each time. I haven't even received the 1.2TH/a unit I ordered on December 3rd, over six months ago. Can I just have my $6000 back? Pretty much any other company will allow you to cancel an order and you get your money back. Can I please just have my money back, PLEASE? I think that's a fair request. It didn't take me six months to give the money to AMT. I sent it instantaneously, in one lump sum. I don't think it's too much to ask. It was my money to begin with, and I just want it back since I have not gotten what was promised to me and pretty much everyone else who ordered. Why is that such a difficult thing to get? If I buy anything from pretty much anywhere, I can cancel my order or return the product and get a full refund either way.

Me and basically every other customer have been treated poorly and unfairly for virtually the entire time we have been dealing with this mess. Me personally, I just want my money back. I paid almost $8000 over six months ago and have essentially jack shit to show for it. If any legitimate company did this, compensation would be given immediately for the poor handling of the order, extremely poor customer service, horrendous product quality, and the outright lying to the public. I would please like to cancel my order and receive my full refund via bank transfer, personal check, money order, etc. I will even fly up there from Florida just to do a cash transaction and be done with this nightmare. No bitcoins, no virtual currency, none of that shit. I would just like my refund in United States Dollars. PLEASE, just let me be done with this mess and move on with my life. This has gone on for so long. That's all I want. This situation had plagued my life for long enough. I just want to be  compensated so I may be rid of the whole thing.

Hate to say it, bud, but Joshua Zipkin of AMT, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, not only scammed millions of dollars from the Bitcoin community, but has resorted to threatening to kill people because in his mind he feels that they are the ones that destroyed AMT, not him, for it's the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons' way of doing things.

What does his father, and him being a Bulgarian Jew or a Mason have to do with any of this? Just seems like a way to make this a very easy way to SEO his name and smear it. That info has absolutely NOTHING to do with the many other issues going on. His business degree where he went to college is irrelevant....Bill Gates dropped out of college. Steve Jobs dropped out. I am not saying he is like either of those notable people, BUT the college thing is just irrelevant. People can be successful without the college degree (where did you go to college BTW?). I don't know how many MBA's I have worked with who are complete morons. I have interviewed people with Stanford and MIT degrees that have book smarts but no other skills. Again you are smearing him based on irrelevant information.....stick to the actionable facts we have now if you are hellbent on doing so. We have broken miners, undelivered hardware....those are things that make more sense, which btw they are in process of rectifying. Instead you seem to optimize his personal information to smear him via google. Its your posts that show up.....you and sirminesalot....his lame ass excuse was..a "friend" (only way someone is that motivated is if that friend is paying you or giving you sexual favors) plus again...friend can speak for themselves too.... you too are an overly motivated person to do what you have done.....so who is paying you? This is highly suspicious because you very conveniently format things for that. Its too much motivation to believe you do this out of some sense of altruism. Too much motivation to believe this is not financially motivated in some way. You also appear to have the google-fu skills to look up the information...resourceful and way too motivated. Someone who has alot of experience with this and time....so unless you are Bruce Wayne and are sitting atop a shitheap of money and time, I am pretty sure you are a paid shill...again the pieces add up too well, you might want to prove how you are not a paid shill, but honestly I don't think you can.

Those of us who actually got screwed here are paying the price for you guys trashing them with your conveniently SEO formatted posts. I didn't catch it before but its become glaringly obvious. If the company goes into receivership or he goes to jail the middlemen and other creditors get first dibs...we get the crumbs off the table after that. We get shit....I and a few others are working to make sure this issue is solved in the background. Everyone who is bitching here has something they lost here....at one point I was not sure who to believe.....but I am now just believing the facts. Fact is you have no obvious motive to be here. YOu did not order a miner from AMT...from day1 you started you pretty much have been on them. So why are you REALLY here? I am not defending them at all just....I and everyone else am fully aware they fucked up. They also know they have alot to lose here on alot of levels. But it does not help having someone instigate a virtual lynch mob....we the customers are trying to get results by various means. You and sirminesalot (who I suspect are paid by someone) have no business being here. loshia I do not think is one BUT also contributes nothing either and has no business being here. Let the customers handle this. We are already handling it and are starting to see results. We get pissed off when AMT drops the communication ball....so we react and then they react. Ebb and flow of things right now. They know the consequences if they dont address this and we know it. No sense in beating the dead horse. Alternately you have added nothing but racism and hate by implying that because he is a Bulgarian masonic Jew there is something wrong with that. Who the fuck cares!? He could be a Hari Krishna or Mormon or anything else....good people bad people exist in ALL faiths and races and even those without faith can be good/bad. Your distinction is a false one and misleading and insulting to people of those groups.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2567

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:02:28 PM

What do you guys think about this Novello Technologies?
They sound like they at least have things planned well. The 40nm chip node is an excellent choice as it opens the door to using many many more foundries around the world to produce the chip keeping the cost way down.

Using 28nm is getting into the area of diminishing returns for power usage and cost per-die. At 20nm power usage and benefits go out the window for this market not to mention the number of foundries that can do it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

Not gonna happen, you best bet was to file with the FTC. I mean begging for the money back isn't going to persuade them. It might make them giggle but they think they've legitimately earned the money you've paid them regardless of your not receiving anything. The only way you'd get cash is to hold their hand all the way to the bank or under their mattress or wherever they keep their money. Unless you are there in person and with some type of law enforcement I don't believe you'll see a dime.

Personally I'd take my money back and wash my hands of it, but that doesn't seem like something they are willing to offer so I'm not going to beg. I'm just going to wait, one way or another something will happen.

Does anyone have a contact at the FTC they've been working with?   I was scammed out of 4 boxes (2 1.2's and 2 3.2's) and have received little response to dozens of email and phone calls.   I hired an attorney in PA and they told me to hold up until the Class Action is approved then we can decide to move forward as part of the CA, or separately if preferred.   

2, 3.2's..... You may be in this worse than the rest of us. Sorry to say it, but we've had no proof of somewhat of a 3.2 ever being in existance.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:10:59 PM

Not gonna happen, you best bet was to file with the FTC. I mean begging for the money back isn't going to persuade them. It might make them giggle but they think they've legitimately earned the money you've paid them regardless of your not receiving anything. The only way you'd get cash is to hold their hand all the way to the bank or under their mattress or wherever they keep their money. Unless you are there in person and with some type of law enforcement I don't believe you'll see a dime.

Personally I'd take my money back and wash my hands of it, but that doesn't seem like something they are willing to offer so I'm not going to beg. I'm just going to wait, one way or another something will happen.

Does anyone have a contact at the FTC they've been working with?   I was scammed out of 4 boxes (2 1.2's and 2 3.2's) and have received little response to dozens of email and phone calls.   I hired an attorney in PA and they told me to hold up until the Class Action is approved then we can decide to move forward as part of the CA, or separately if preferred.   

2, 3.2's..... You may be in this worse than the rest of us. Sorry to say it, but we've had no proof of somewhat of a 3.2 ever being in existance.

3.2 ?  You were scammed after the lawsuit was filled?

How is it legal that AMT continues to sell 2.4 and 3.2 TH/s systems on its website?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dans

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:11:07 PM

Yea, probably just a dream they had one night..then added to their product list online.     Many conversations later i was assured i would have everything by a certain date, they were pretty convincing.
Dans

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:15:31 PM

How is it legal that AMT continues to sell 2.4 and 3.2 TH/s systems on its website?

No, the 3.2 was available back in February.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

Do what you have to do. The class action would be the best to to wait for tho. It will give an accountable result. That said you are much better off waiting for the new hardware anyway. From experience I can tell you the current ones are a mess and are prone to massive breakdowns. What is your order number? Might be good to add you to the list of orders known so it can be tracked publicly and make all this accountable too.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:40:20 PM

Novello appears to be one "engineer" who thinks he can create a world-leading full custom bitcoin ASIC miner from the ground up without any delays and without missing any specs. Ask yourself this question, "Is this single engineer, who won't post an actual resume or any work experience, better than all the other teams like HashFast, CoinTerra, BFL, Bitmine, BlackArrow, etc.?"

He very well could be. Wasn't it one engineer that created bitcoin itself?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Actually all the products have been down for a week bud. Nobody is selling or advising, at least not AMT.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:49:16 PM

I tried emailing the RMA email three times. It failed each time. I haven't even received the 1.2TH/a unit I ordered on December 3rd, over six months ago. Can I just have my $6000 back? Pretty much any other company will allow you to cancel an order and you get your money back. Can I please just have my money back, PLEASE? I think that's a fair request. It didn't take me six months to give the money to AMT. I sent it instantaneously, in one lump sum. I don't think it's too much to ask. It was my money to begin with, and I just want it back since I have not gotten what was promised to me and pretty much everyone else who ordered. Why is that such a difficult thing to get? If I buy anything from pretty much anywhere, I can cancel my order or return the product and get a full refund either way.

Me and basically every other customer have been treated poorly and unfairly for virtually the entire time we have been dealing with this mess. Me personally, I just want my money back. I paid almost $8000 over six months ago and have essentially jack shit to show for it. If any legitimate company did this, compensation would be given immediately for the poor handling of the order, extremely poor customer service, horrendous product quality, and the outright lying to the public. I would please like to cancel my order and receive my full refund via bank transfer, personal check, money order, etc. I will even fly up there from Florida just to do a cash transaction and be done with this nightmare. No bitcoins, no virtual currency, none of that shit. I would just like my refund in United States Dollars. PLEASE, just let me be done with this mess and move on with my life. This has gone on for so long. That's all I want. This situation had plagued my life for long enough. I just want to be  compensated so I may be rid of the whole thing.

RK_ is a bit pessimistic about the whole thing yes, but we are working for a solution where everyone will be satisfied. Most guys don't get it right the first the first time around, it takes tweaking and moderation. Look at those Bit9 guys, it took them a minute to get off the ground right. Had a great idea but before proof of concept no one gave a crap.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:51:54 PM

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

What's the matter bud, powers that be aren't paying you anymore. Sirminesalot is the biggest joke on this forum, he's an Unpaid shill, a free worker you might say. At least Bruno earns a living doing this you halfwit.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

They sound like they at least have things planned well. The 40nm chip node is an excellent choice as it opens the door to using many many more foundries around the world to produce the chip keeping the cost way down.

Using 28nm is getting into the area of diminishing returns for power usage and cost per-die. At 20nm power usage and benefits go out the window for this market not to mention the number of foundries that can do it.

We think they do stand a chance. We like their dedicated approach to all this.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:57:55 PM

Novello appears to be one "engineer" who thinks he can create a world-leading full custom bitcoin ASIC miner from the ground up without any delays and without missing any specs. Ask yourself this question, "Is this single engineer, who won't post an actual resume or any work experience, better than all the other teams like HashFast, CoinTerra, BFL, Bitmine, BlackArrow, etc.?"

He very well could be. Wasn't it one engineer that created bitcoin itself?

Probably not.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Dans

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:00:53 PM

RK_ is a bit pessimistic about the whole thing yes, but we are working for a solution where everyone will be satisfied. Most guys don't get it right the first the first time around, it takes tweaking and moderation. Look at those Bit9 guys, it took them a minute to get off the ground right. Had a great idea but before proof of concept no one gave a crap.

Most businesses communicate with their customers along the way, we have no clue what you are thinking or doing...You took our money and continue to tell us nothing, step back for a second and put yourself in our shoes.  How would feel, and what would you think?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:03:22 PM

Most businesses communicate with their customers along the way, we have no clue what you are thinking or doing...You took our money and continue to tell us nothing, step back for a second and put yourself in our shoes.  How would feel, and what would you think?

Its not easy to make mountains out of hills. We've been responsive but due to the legalities of all this, outside settlements, even with a few can eventually screw over every other client as well. We think about this as a group and how to rectify the situation for everyone.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:05:34 PM

This is true I'm a pessimist by nature. I tend to eat everything fed to me, bullshit or caviar, with large heaping of salt. You get screwed one to many times and you get jaded, but I was jaded way before this whole thing.

Like I said, if this fixes the situation I'm just that much happier to have working hardware. I can forgive if things are made right. This looks to be the first legitimate attempt at that, but considering the manufacturing circumstances it looks like it was the earliest it was gonna happen with the set backs.

rik_khaos

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:08:55 PM

No, the 3.2 was available back in February.

It's beautiful like a unicorn but very rare perhaps even more rare than a unicorn.

rik_khaos

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:11:18 PM

Also coke zero has annoyed me from the get go so I'm just killing time messing with him.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:12:36 PM

This is true I'm a pessimist by nature. I tend to eat everything fed to me, bullshit or caviar, with large heaping of salt. You get screwed one to many times and you get jaded, but I was jaded way before this whole thing.

Like I said, if this fixes the situation I'm just that much happier to have working hardware. I can forgive if things are made right. This looks to be the first legitimate attempt at that, but considering the manufacturing circumstances it looks like it was the earliest it was gonna happen with the set backs.

A logical assumption.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: