Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:11:47 PM

He very well could be. Wasn't it one engineer that created bitcoin itself?

Possibly. But he took years to do it, it had some serious flaws, and that was just software. I'm sure you can attest to the fact that lining up and deliverying working hardware on a very short schedule is much harder.

I won't deny there are amazing engineers out there. Bitfury did one hell of a job. He's probably the best to have touched bitcoin so far. But not even Bitfury could deliver a complete miner with a 40nm ASIC in 6 months.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:14:45 PM

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

Not gonna happen, you best bet was to file with the FTC. I mean begging for the money back isn't going to persuade them. It might make them giggle but they think they've legitimately earned the money you've paid them regardless of your not receiving anything. The only way you'd get cash is to hold their hand all the way to the bank or under their mattress or wherever they keep their money. Unless you are there in person and with some type of law enforcement I don't believe you'll see a dime.

Personally I'd take my money back and wash my hands of it, but that doesn't seem like something they are willing to offer so I'm not going to beg. I'm just going to wait, one way or another something will happen.

Does anyone have a contact at the FTC they've been working with?   I was scammed out of 4 boxes (2 1.2's and 2 3.2's) and have received little response to dozens of email and phone calls.   I hired an attorney in PA and they told me to hold up until the Class Action is approved then we can decide to move forward as part of the CA, or separately if preferred.   

Do what you have to do. The class action would be the best to to wait for tho. It will give an accountable result. That said you are much better off waiting for the new hardware anyway. From experience I can tell you the current ones are a mess and are prone to massive breakdowns. What is your order number? Might be good to add you to the list of orders known so it can be tracked publicly and make all this accountable too.

My order is #847
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:48:37 PM

Pleading for money back and whatnot; ya it's annoying. Ya it's irritating. I don't like it any more than the rest of us. But I have attempted to call AMT at least 100 times. I have left countless messages and emails. I have posted here looking for answers, often to not find none, or be flatout ignored. Do I like complaining? Absolutely not. But besides asking for it, I can't think of anything else I can do. I just want my money back. I don't dven want a damn miner anymore. By the time anyone gets one, they'll be completely useless. It would seem as though I am in a room full of multimillionaires who could care less about a few thousand dollars. If that's the case, I will happily accept $6000 from any such person who is bothered by my attempts to reclaim my investment and I will never say another word on this forum. I'm sorry I have to subject others to it, but I've tried every non-public or "official" method of contact and I don't know what else I can do. I honestly just accepted it as gone for a while but my personal finances have suffered recently and I need all the money I can get so I have resumed trying to get what should be rightfully mine.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

What's the matter bud, powers that be aren't paying you anymore. Sirminesalot is the biggest joke on this forum, he's an Unpaid shill, a free worker you might say. At least Bruno earns a living doing this you halfwit.

Ha. OK man, so far your credibility is shot - so who's to believe anything you say? Not like I've ripped off this community to the tune of nearly a million dollars $$$.

Feel free to respond to any of my posts, instead of just deleting them. Oh wait, you need to grow a pair first.

None of what I said has been false, just calling you on your bullshit. You believe in your fantasy world that you are the victim in all of this.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.
sirminesalot

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:00:06 PM

Fucking loser.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.
+1

I don't need to explain my intentions to you, or about my friend they have fucked. Even if he did post on here constantly (like I have), what would be the point? He's followed up via email/etc to no avail, directly with AMT - and HAS posted on here.

Regardless, my points are still true and I'm not paid by any so called "competitor to AMT". AMT isn't a player in the game, they haven't delivered any working product...you think the successful mining manufacturers would NEED to pay someone to slander a company like AMT that has essentially shot themselves in the foot, since the beginning?

Get a clue.

You have signed some NDA with AMT and refuse to discuss that, so if anyone is the shill - it's you. I am simply unbiased in my investigation and tracking of AMT, and thought they were a scam since day 1, when they offered no CC payments, only wire transfers and checks.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:19:36 PM

Fucking loser.

What's the matter bud, powers that be aren't paying you anymore. Sirminesalot is the biggest joke on this forum, he's an Unpaid shill, a free worker you might say. At least Bruno earns a living doing this you halfwit.

Again, too much Red Bull for you, bud. I don't earn a living doing this shit, let alone getting paid from any sources. You have proof of such, please let me know.
opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:07:25 PM

Fucking loser.

+1

I don't need to explain my intentions to you, or about my friend they have fucked. Even if he did post on here constantly (like I have), what would be the point? He's followed up via email/etc to no avail, directly with AMT - and HAS posted on here.

Regardless, my points are still true and I'm not paid by any so called "competitor to AMT". AMT isn't a player in the game, they haven't delivered any working product...you think the successful mining manufacturers would NEED to pay someone to slander a company like AMT that has essentially shot themselves in the foot, since the beginning?

Get a clue.

You have signed some NDA with AMT and refuse to discuss that, so if anyone is the shill - it's you. I am simply unbiased in my investigation and tracking of AMT, and thought they were a scam since day 1, when they offered no CC payments, only wire transfers and checks.

Actually joke is on you I have signed nothing no NDA here they already as it is spoke out on what they are doing. The other two guys working on things they are under NDA. That much is easy. I like how you still will not answer the question. Its all about your "friend". Easy to deflect it back on me as being a shill. I see this tactic all the time. I have been nothing but up front about where i stand here. Shit I bitch Josh out once in a while on chat AND in this forum. I am interested in one thing. Solving this mining situation so that we all (who bought miners) get made whole by whatever means necessary. There are those of us proposing and actively solving the problems. And you from DAY 1 have posted nothing but shit. Your first post was into AMT's thread. It is essentially the same shit it is now. And this was in February when things were still relativly calm and the prospect of the miners was coming. None of the bullshit was happening that later did.

I dont claim that he didnt fuck up. He fucked up spectacularly. I am just questioning  your motives being here....he is at this point making an actual effort to clean this up and make things right. He knows the stakes. Its been made clear to him repeatedly. BUt you and Phin I gotta seriously question your position because of you motivation. I am motivated because I want my 11k back in hardware OR in cash. The only way that happens is if they succeed....this is why I am working with them. Josh knows that hell the whole group of people know that. But you come in here and do nothing useful. So since you cant answer my question I am sure you are a shill too. Throwing it back on me is not helping your case.

Companies do this shit all the time. Hire people like you and Phin to come at them. My motives have not been in question. I openly told everyone I am working with AMT (Not for them important distinction) and WHY. My motive is to get miners for us GOOD WORKING HARDWARE and help them work towards a plan to honoring the MPP. I wont step up to bat ot them as a company. Their own record does that for them. I just think you 2 guys in particular are dead weight causing more distractions we dont need to solve the CUSTOMERS problems. You are so hellbent on seeing them fail that you have no regard for the collatoral damage (us) that you just do that comfortably without the investment. Again you have no reason to be here. Your friend can't speak up for his/herself? What order number was this so called "friend"?

Easy to verify that information once you give us some info. I am guessing you wont tho. Some other excuse as to why you cant/wont. Again Shill.

opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:13:44 PM

Fucking loser.

Maybe you need to read carefully...I am working WITH them not FOR them HUGE distinction....firstly to get us our miners....did you order? if so then this pertains to you. I am defending against the bullshit racist intolerance I am seeing which is something I in general have a problem with. Secondly sirminesalot from DAY1 has posted nothing but shit. Again you gotta ask wtf is up with that. This was way back in February. When orders still had not even been announced to be delivered.

My motivation to get us miners. I am not getting paid for this. I have signed no NDA's...that said I am upfront about where I stand. Why am I defending them? Because these other trolls or paid shills who have no financial interest in any of this are a distraction that gets us nothing. Their suggestions make us the collateral damage in this mess. I dont defend AMT because they know how bad the fuck up was. They and a few other of us who are useful are actively working to come up with solutions that get everybody to win out in this. If you are ok with bitching and moaning and getting nothing (asuming you had an order) then fine. I have a self-interest in this. My motivations are openly selfish. To get my miners and the MPP honored. That said by doing so there is altruism in it as well because I would feel like shit if I was the only one. Again a selfish reason but rooted in altruism. I want to see everyone walk away with working hardware.

But paid shills are a fucking joke. Its obvious. They have NO motivation here. Friend my ass. Noone is that motivated unless they have a very selfish reason to be.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:18:10 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 09:30:49 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Pleading for money back and whatnot; ya it's annoying. Ya it's irritating. I don't like it any more than the rest of us. But I have attempted to call AMT at least 100 times. I have left countless messages and emails. I have posted here looking for answers, often to not find none, or be flatout ignored. Do I like complaining? Absolutely not. But besides asking for it, I can't think of anything else I can do. I just want my money back. I don't dven want a damn miner anymore. By the time anyone gets one, they'll be completely useless. It would seem as though I am in a room full of multimillionaires who could care less about a few thousand dollars. If that's the case, I will happily accept $6000 from any such person who is bothered by my attempts to reclaim my investment and I will never say another word on this forum. I'm sorry I have to subject others to it, but I've tried every non-public or "official" method of contact and I don't know what else I can do. I honestly just accepted it as gone for a while but my personal finances have suffered recently and I need all the money I can get so I have resumed trying to get what should be rightfully mine.
"who could care less about a few thousand dollars"

Oh so very very wrong there... Read back even a few pages  much less say 1 every 10 pages back and you will see everyone here is rather pissed in some way about how this turned out. Every single one of us care very much about out investments made here.

Many very very pissed but after venting for the past few months at least they moved onto other actions eg, legal. Others are trying to help them to help US get something back for what we paid. More than a little disquieting are those who ordered but are just now coming out of the woodwork...Welcome to the Misery Pit. What took ya so long to find this place?  Wink

Too bad there are also those here that have NO skin in the game and come here just to jump wildly around and rant over whatever flits through their heads at that moment. Some are just self-righteous folks on a soapbox for whatever reason, several are paid for it. You know who you are.

Things are what they are but resolution is coming. Whether it satisfies everyone - doubt it but is a start to ending this cluster fuck.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sirminesalot

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:18:44 PM

Fucking loser.

+1

Get a clue.

Actually joke is on you I have signed nothing no NDA here they already as it is spoke out on what they are doing. The other two guys working on things they are under NDA. That much is easy. I like how you still will not answer the question. Its all about your "friend". Easy to deflect it back on me as being a shill. I see this tactic all the time. I have been nothing but up front about where i stand here. Shit I bitch Josh out once in a while on chat AND in this forum. I am interested in one thing. Solving this mining situation so that we all (who bought miners) get made whole by whatever means necessary. There are those of us proposing and actively solving the problems. And you from DAY 1 have posted nothing but shit. Your first post was into AMT's thread. It is essentially the same shit it is now. And this was in February when things were still relativly calm and the prospect of the miners was coming. None of the bullshit was happening that later did.

I dont claim that he didnt fuck up. He fucked up spectacularly. I am just questioning  your motives being here....he is at this point making an actual effort to clean this up and make things right. He knows the stakes. Its been made clear to him repeatedly. BUt you and Phin I gotta seriously question your position because of you motivation. I am motivated because I want my 11k back in hardware OR in cash. The only way that happens is if they succeed....this is why I am working with them. Josh knows that hell the whole group of people know that. But you come in here and do nothing useful. So since you cant answer my question I am sure you are a shill too. Throwing it back on me is not helping your case.

Companies do this shit all the time. Hire people like you and Phin to come at them. My motives have not been in question. I openly told everyone I am working with AMT (Not for them important distinction) and WHY. My motive is to get miners for us GOOD WORKING HARDWARE and help them work towards a plan to honoring the MPP. I wont step up to bat ot them as a company. Their own record does that for them. I just think you 2 guys in particular are dead weight causing more distractions we dont need to solve the CUSTOMERS problems. You are so hellbent on seeing them fail that you have no regard for the collatoral damage (us) that you just do that comfortably without the investment. Again you have no reason to be here. Your friend can't speak up for his/herself? What order number was this so called "friend"?

Easy to verify that information once you give us some info. I am guessing you wont tho. Some other excuse as to why you cant/wont. Again Shill.

I won't compromise his situation with AMT by posting his order # here. AMT is renown for playing favorites with customers. Pure unprofessionalism at it's finest.

I don't need to verify jack shit to you. Do you think I care what you think about me? If so, you're greatly mistaken. Go ahead and put me back on ignore.

As for what I think of you? Sounds like you're AMT's current favorite customer. Keep riding that AMT dick, dumb ass.  
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:33:20 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 09:57:03 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

sirminesalot ^^ Asshole. Hope your trolling pays well.

I don't need to verify jack shit to you.
Actually yes you do if you are going to continue foaming at the mouth over irrelevant matters. You need to prove to us customers here you are not just another loon on a soapbox much less a paid troll. All evidence so far points to the latter.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:57:27 PM

Fucking loser.

+1

Get a clue.

I dont claim that he didnt fuck up. He fucked up spectacularly. I am just questioning  your motives being here....he is at this point making an actual effort to clean this up and make things right. He knows the stakes. Its been made clear to him repeatedly. BUt you and Phin I gotta seriously question your position because of you motivation. I am motivated because I want my 11k back in hardware OR in cash. The only way that happens is if they succeed....this is why I am working with them. Josh knows that hell the whole group of people know that. But you come in here and do nothing useful. So since you cant answer my question I am sure you are a shill too. Throwing it back on me is not helping your case.

I won't compromise his situation with AMT by posting his order # here. AMT is renown for playing favorites with customers. Pure unprofessionalism at it's finest.

I don't need to verify jack shit to you. Do you think I care what you think about me? If so, you're greatly mistaken. Go ahead and put me back on ignore.

As for what I think of you? Sounds like you're AMT's current favorite customer. Keep riding that AMT dick, dumb ass.  

Of course you wont give up a simple number...because AMT just has to validate whether that number is real.....LOL and again dissembling and diverting from answering the real questions. I knew you wouldnt because you cant and are full of crap. LIke I said my motivations are clear and out there. Yours however are not. You only just resort to insults, because that is all you have. Makes you feel superior or special...except the special in this case is more retarded.

AMT knows where I stand the same as most people on here. I am interested in the truth and getting results. And that is happening no thanks to guys like you who come on here ranting with no fucking purpose but to cause problems. Your so-called friend loses out. But you don't care about that? But you care enough to jump on and berate this company into oblivion before we get our stuff? Interesting. Some friend you are. I call bullshit on your friend excuse.

You turn this on me? I have only one thing to gain....my miners hashing. This is the point of my efforts. This also has the side benefit of allowing for the MPP to be fulfilled. Additionally the Class Action as a side point provides AMT the motivation AND the accountability to get it right. They know what is at stake. You are a distraction in all this. No solutions come from you just more problems.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:47:30 PM

So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:07:00 AM

I sent an email to RMA@advancedminers.com I will wait for a label and then send it back.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:11:54 AM

I think this needs an explanation. I figure they opened themselves up for this. That FYI is the BFL executive staff....Phin as we all know is the guy to the upper right. With all the BFL hate topping the first page, where are you? That seems suspicious to me. Should be to everyone else. FYI being a customer of BFL I watch all those threads pretty carefully too. I already have taken action against them as well. I cant reason with them. Josh at least I have been able to work with and can get results with. BFL does not give a shit AND they have the criminal background....where is all that on them? Interesting you dont come at them. Or maybe I missed the post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293854.0

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days? They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition).....this requires some better answers. Again you are straight up. I would like to believe that. But at the same time seeing this kind of post almost seems like you are way to chummy vs when you were with AMT it almost seemed forced. I don't see your continued presence with BFL or finding out more stuff on them....curious.

I know the first thing the detractors want is to nail me as AMT's shill. Initially I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But I have chewed them out alot of times since then as well and have done other things to insure that we get taken care of in all this. On that my post record is clear.....I saw a chance to make a difference to help our collective situation and took it. Josh needs the help, the people he had bailed. That is going to happen. Startups fail in that way. Not a sobstory. Just a fact of business. I and a few others who can name themselves (and have), offered to help with some of the engineering issues they were having. This ultimately benefits all of us in getting a miner that will work consistently. THere are those who are on the outside of this situation who have no skin in this game and won't understand that.

I and none of the others are getting paid for this work. There really is nothing beyond AMT that leads me to believe he is some kind of crook. He made some shitty mistakes and got caught in a fucked up situation that spiraled out of control (in part because of the shills but not all on them either some of that was bad management choices).

These are things he owns up to and is learning from. Its part of the rebuilding process. I have been advising him having run a few successful operations myself. The idea is to get AMT on their feet so we can all benefit.

opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:14:03 AM

So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

Good luck...I got a day job, and the pay for corporate shilling is shit as phin and sirminesalot can attest.....Apparently phin was offered 1000 bucks a month....thats less than a less than a tenth of what I make in a month....I make more than that mining with my s2s.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

Good luck...I got a day job, and the pay for corporate shilling is shit as phin and sirminesalot can attest.....Apparently phin was offered 1000 bucks a month....thats less than a less than a tenth of what I make in a month....I make more than that mining with my s2s.

Kid, nobody thinks you make shit. You aren't impressing anyone by making up something about a real job, we all know you work fast food.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

I think this needs an explanation. I figure they opened themselves up for this. That FYI is the BFL executive staff....Phin as we all know is the guy to the upper right. With all the BFL hate topping the first page, where are you? That seems suspicious to me. Should be to everyone else. FYI being a customer of BFL I watch all those threads pretty carefully too. I already have taken action against them as well. I cant reason with them. Josh at least I have been able to work with and can get results with. BFL does not give a shit AND they have the criminal background....where is all that on them? Interesting you dont come at them. Or maybe I missed the post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293854.0

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days? They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition).....this requires some better answers. Again you are straight up. I would like to believe that. But at the same time seeing this kind of post almost seems like you are way to chummy vs when you were with AMT it almost seemed forced. I don't see your continued presence with BFL or finding out more stuff on them....curious.

I know the first thing the detractors want is to nail me as AMT's shill. Initially I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But I have chewed them out alot of times since then as well and have done other things to insure that we get taken care of in all this. On that my post record is clear.....I saw a chance to make a difference to help our collective situation and took it. Josh needs the help, the people he had bailed. That is going to happen. Startups fail in that way. Not a sobstory. Just a fact of business. I and a few others who can name themselves (and have), offered to help with some of the engineering issues they were having. This ultimately benefits all of us in getting a miner that will work consistently. THere are those who are on the outside of this situation who have no skin in this game and won't understand that.

I and none of the others are getting paid for this work. There really is nothing beyond AMT that leads me to believe he is some kind of crook. He made some shitty mistakes and got caught in a fucked up situation that spiraled out of control (in part because of the shills but not all on them either some of that was bad management choices).

These are things he owns up to and is learning from. Its part of the rebuilding process. I have been advising him having run a few successful operations myself. The idea is to get AMT on their feet so we can all benefit.

See.. now that picture is enough to your breath away...  

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: