Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

Called me out first? You are such a fool. I called you out as an employee of AMT months ago. Since you are mentally incompetent, and accusing me of working for some unknown third party, why don't you speculate on what those might be, then find some sort of evidence that I might work for them. It'll be impossible since I own a few businesses and only work for myself, but hey, knock yourself out. I swear, all these idiot kids who think that there is some grand conspiracy to hurt AMT make me laugh. NOBODY needs to pay someone to hurt AMTs rep. They are completely capable of destroying any chance of a good reputation on their own. You need to go out in the world and get a real job, as defending AMT on a stupid forum isn't going to look good on your resume.

You are an idiot and know less than shit. No I am not an employee nor I have been at any point. YES I am working with them this is fairly recent a month ago is when it all started. All you got for yourself is insults...sadly its what makes you a moron. I got respect for Phin in the regards he is going after companies. I can respect his position because unlike you he is posting facts (I dont agree with the racist stuff which is my issue with him there BUT I can respect what he is trying to do... least there is an understanding there)....you however are just a malcontent tool with nothing to offer here.... You and sirminesalot got nothing but insults to toss at anyone who speaks against you. Hell you got em anyway. And you have nothing that will prove your position. You continually back away from that and distract from that sole question. This is why I am pretty sure you are a paid shill by competition. You have never stated your reason for being here...me I am a customer...in fact there are a few people who already know I am one. A few who have already interacted with me directly, they know my thinking in all this.....honestly just fed up with you assholes who come in and incite the virtual mob mentality. But yea this will be my last post on the matter. At least I called you out and the record shows you got nothin. No answers on this. So it at least confirms alot more to me and I am sure others will see it too. I have been open on my position....you have not.

the friend of my enemy is precisely that... my enemy. opieum you know what they say when you lay down with dogs? you get what you (and AMT) rightly deserve. the job of AMT lapdog is not a very lucrative position to have - trust me i know from experience. it took me months to figure out Josh Zipkin is a con artist and fraud. i have made this challenge before and i make it again. you give me ONE instance where joshua zipkin has honored his word, kept a promise, delivered on time or was truthful and i will, with heartfelt apologies, drop my legal challenge. i am confident opieum cannot do this. i am confident no one can. i am also confident opieum is just an AMT tool at this point in time - not to be taken seriously.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:40:48 AM

Called me out first? You are such a fool. I called you out as an employee of AMT months ago. Since you are mentally incompetent, and accusing me of working for some unknown third party, why don't you speculate on what those might be, then find some sort of evidence that I might work for them. It'll be impossible since I own a few businesses and only work for myself, but hey, knock yourself out. I swear, all these idiot kids who think that there is some grand conspiracy to hurt AMT make me laugh. NOBODY needs to pay someone to hurt AMTs rep. They are completely capable of destroying any chance of a good reputation on their own. You need to go out in the world and get a real job, as defending AMT on a stupid forum isn't going to look good on your resume.

You are an idiot and know less than shit. No I am not an employee nor I have been at any point. YES I am working with them this is fairly recent a month ago is when it all started. All you got for yourself is insults...sadly its what makes you a moron. I got respect for Phin in the regards he is going after companies. I can respect his position because unlike you he is posting facts (I dont agree with the racist stuff which is my issue with him there BUT I can respect what he is trying to do... least there is an understanding there)....you however are just a malcontent tool with nothing to offer here.... You and sirminesalot got nothing but insults to toss at anyone who speaks against you. Hell you got em anyway. And you have nothing that will prove your position. You continually back away from that and distract from that sole question. This is why I am pretty sure you are a paid shill by competition. You have never stated your reason for being here...me I am a customer...in fact there are a few people who already know I am one. A few who have already interacted with me directly, they know my thinking in all this.....honestly just fed up with you assholes who come in and incite the virtual mob mentality. But yea this will be my last post on the matter. At least I called you out and the record shows you got nothin. No answers on this. So it at least confirms alot more to me and I am sure others will see it too. I have been open on my position....you have not.

the friend of my enemy is precisely that... my enemy. opieum you know what they say when you lay down with dogs? you get what you (and AMT) rightly deserve. the job of AMT lapdog is not a very lucrative position to have - trust me i know from experience. it took me months to figure out Josh Zipkin is a con artist and fraud. i have made this challenge before and i make it again. you give me ONE instance where joshua zipkin has honored his word, kept a promise, delivered on time or was truthful and i will, with heartfelt apologies, drop my legal challenge. i am confident opieum cannot do this. i am confident no one can. i am also confident opieum is just an AMT tool at this point in time - not to be taken seriously.

<humor, based on fact>

I can think of one promise he made and kept: He said he was moving to a new office and did.

Later, guys.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

<humor, based on fact>

I can think of one promise he made and kept: He said he was moving to a new office and did.

Later, guys.

You sure on that? Have you been to the new office? 20 BTC if you go visit the new office. Wink

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

<humor, based on fact>

Later, guys.

You sure on that? Have you been to the new office? 20 BTC if you go visit the new office. Wink

Waxing the 24-year-old Caddy now.  Grin

Just need to make sure that the following is the correct address is all: AMT 430 Johnson Str., flr 2, Suite 202, Jenkintown, PA, 19046.

That's the address I gave the Jenkintown PD, and even AMT's phone number. To date, even the Jenkintown Police Dept. have failed to reach Josh via both means. Must be a JBF thingie.
IMET

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:53:31 AM

Here is what was brought up today and has been running for a few hours.  I'll keep posting on a daily basis to hopefully convince AMT to pay their bill to IMET so I can show them what to do to make things right or at least point everyone in the right direction.  Again, there is nothing wrong with the PCBs or PCB assembly.  We did not make any mods to the boards.      

IMET, that is really very interesting (and troubling).  Can you give some evidence that the boards work for an extended period of time?  I think others have seen the boards work for a few days and then die so showing it working at one moment in time is interesting but not dispositive...

I'm working on it.  We have been bringing boards and systems up and down from the pile that AMT left to see if there is anything that can be done to recoup our loss from the bounced check.  I'm committed to keeping this one up for the long term and I'm confident that it will run based on the time I have spent with this hardware.  I am not an expert on these types of systems, but I am an experienced EE.  Hardware is what I do.  Software/firmware is another story hence I don't understand the date discrepancy.  I also hope that AMT comes around and pays their bill so they can learn of the work that I have done on my own time/dime to try to make something good happen.

Here is what I suggest you do for proof:

- Mine into a BTC address using a pool that allows you to mine directly to a BTC address (like Eligius, but there are others)
- Shoot a video of your working miner using that address (show a newspaper in the video to prove the current date)

We (including AMT) can all then monitor the miner live and confirm its history.

FYI, my guess is that your rPi controller has an incorrect date.  You can easily fix that with the "date" command as follows:

Code:
sudo date -s "3 Jun 2014 20:03:00 CST" 

OR, run raspi-config and setup all options:

Code:
sudo raspi-config
Internationalization options
Change Time Zone
Select geographical area
Select city or region.
Reboot

Here is the link for the machine that we brought up the other day.  

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

This unit has already run for about 2 days before we brought it down today to do what was suggested above so everyone can watch it.

And just a heads up for those following the whole IMET situation, and how the boards supposedly work and they know how to fix them. See the above link, the average is around 450ghs. Not saying that's a good thing, just showing people that we're not full of shit about that specific situation.

The system did go down yesterday for an unknown reason.  The system was reset today and came up with no electronics hardware problems.  The system is hashing at approximately 1Th/s.  The number that you see is the 12 hour average which needs more data to calculate accurately. Please keep watching.  There is nothing wrong with the electronics hardware.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:05:17 AM

Waxing the 24-year-old Caddy now.  Grin

You should mount a GoPro on that puppy so we can all get a front-row seat.

Buy & Hold
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:16:25 AM

Opieum is just another lapdog that has bought into Joshua's plan: "Fight trolls for preferential treatment", except most of the "trolls" here are paid customers or people that have been tracking this fraud for 6 months now. 

You guys remember the 5% discount to post positive things about AMT, and fight the nay sayers? Same shit applies here.

Opieum will feel like an even dumber asshole when he gets fucked by Joshua Zipkin again. JZ is incapable of EVER keeping his word, and if guys like Opieum want to believe him and "hope for the best" there's nothing we can do about it.

Opieum, what you SHOULDN'T be doing here is playing crusader and fighting for AMT. Let people vent however they wish, and afterwards we'll see where the chips land. If you believe that anyone's posts here have negatively affected AMT's business or credibility, well then you are in denial about this whole situation, and AMT's role in it turning into this mess.

You know Opieum, for someone who claims to be making bank ($10k + a week) you sure have a lot of time to post on here about $12,000 worth of hardware you bought from AMT and never received. Just sayin'.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:18:23 AM

Oh I don't expect you of all people to trust me from day one you came down on me. All said I give you respect for going after them with the lawsuit...it holds them accountable, eventually would have gone that route myself. I might be a tool for them...ignorant to the real deal going on...you are absolutely right in that Josh has not really honored his word on any occasion on here. These are facts that are not in dispute. Never claimed otherwise. The point is to jump in and get results for us now...this lawsuit could work for us from an accountability standpoint. If it gets dragged out, it will be a bigger loss for us. I personally want this mess over with and move on. This is why I jumped on to help with driver changes and whatever other TECHNICAL assistance I can lend to make this happen. Not only I. But fair point...lie down with dogs and got fleas.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:20:03 AM

Opieum is just another lapdog that has bought into Joshua's plan: "Fight trolls for preferential treatment".

You guys remember the 5% discount to post positive things about AMT, and fight the nay sayers? Same shit applies here.

Opieum will feel like an even dumber asshole when he gets fucked by Joshua Zipkin again. JZ is incapable of EVER keeping his word, and if guys like Opieum want to believe him and "hope for the best" there's nothing we can do about it.

Opieum, what you SHOULDN'T be doing here is playing crusader and fighting for AMT. Let people vent however they wish, and afterwards we'll see where the chips land. If you believe that anyone's posts here have negatively affected AMT's business or credibility, well then you are in denial about this whole situation, and AMT's role in it turning into this mess.

You know Opieum, for someone who is making $10,000 a week (you said) you sure have a lot of time to post on here about $12,000 worth of hardware you bought from AMT and never received. Just sayin'.

I made 10k a week? quote me where I said that..... And yea I never claimed the people here dont have a right to bitch....I just questioned YOUR motives for being here. I am specifically talking to you and RickJames who cant seem to answer one simple question.

But you make a valid point. I should not be crusader for AMT and let them fight their own battles. I just want the bullshit to end so we can get back to solutions without morons like you distracting everyone.

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:14:14 AM

AMT,

I sent you, and josh an email; please respond ASAP. I want to RMA my machines.....

has my skype info in there.

~Casey
opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:18:31 AM

Opieum is just another lapdog that has bought into Joshua's plan: "Fight trolls for preferential treatment".

You know Opieum, for someone who is making $10,000 a week (you said) you sure have a lot of time to post on here about $12,000 worth of hardware you bought from AMT and never received. Just sayin'.

I made 10k a week? quote me where I said that..... And yea I never claimed the people here dont have a right to bitch....I just questioned YOUR motives for being here. I am specifically talking to you and RickJames who cant seem to answer one simple question.

But you make a valid point. I should not be crusader for AMT and let them fight their own battles. I just want the bullshit to end so we can get back to solutions without morons like you distracting everyone.

I'd love to quote you, but Zipkin has deleted so many posts I wouldn't know where to start. You said something along the lines of making 4x a certain amount per week or month, then RickJames said he didn't believe that shit and you worked at a fast food joint. It was a few pages back.

Yeah, I'm a moron for personally holding off on investing in AMT, when from day one I suspected them of fraud based on how they were accepting payment methods (wire/check only) for their miners. I do feel badly for my friend that is out nearly $15k with these jokers - as well as everyone here that has been taken.

With that said: I feel bad for you too Opieum - regardless of your personality. I do not want to see JZ get away with this perpetrated fraud.

There is a mirror site that has ALL of our deleted posts....do your due fucking diligence and fucking quote me....because its nice you can talk all this shit and not back ONE SINGLE claim. How are you any better? Your word means shit. I speak to Josh regularly regarding the technical stuff. If we are going to get any resolution that has to happen. So yea I also spoke for an hour regarding communication. That also benefits everyone here. If they take that advice or not is on them. Fact is you cant back up ANY of your "friend" claims something you have yet to answer and I love how you post a bunch of posts to bury that fact...and consistently keep turning it back on me. I never told ANYONE to sit tight. I said do what you gotta do. You have your options. A couple months ago I might have but my last few posts have been do what you feel you gotta. so again QUOTE ME....my posts can be found on http://bitcointa.lk SO can you deleted posts.

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:06:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 01:31:15 PM by mrpark

GUYS:

Let's just talk about how we will get our ROI back. How much one post here has nothing to do with income. I assure you I have lost more than $6,000 in time here, not to mention pain and suffering. That being said, if those who are working for AMT on this forum, the first rule of business is not to talk bad about the customers. I learned this by trial an error in my business, if you engage in a negative way with a customer, it gives them an excuse to go off on you with a rant. I always answer an accusation like "Your products is fake", I respond with something like "I assure you it's real, here is my proof". "This product is crap!", our answer "Please contact me to discuss". I do not respond "YOU ARE AN IDIOT".  Many times I simply respond online "please contact me! Let's discuss", People see that publicly, but privately I don't always intend to do anything for them, but it just makes it appear as I am concerned to diffuse the situation (even if I am not really concerned because they are being irrational, I don't want to public to see that). I used to have the mentality of "getting even" or "an eye for an eye", but the only thing it did in the end was cause a more negative atmosphere in regards to online reviews. Unlike online reviews that are limited, people can write unlimited amounts of information here, which could be a good or a bad thing.  This is even more of a reason to keep reactions to personal attack on a professional level. Since I stopped trying to "get even" on every comment, I have hardly had any negativity online.

I've also come to determine that about 1%-5% of people who will buy things online are just completely nuts. You can't do anything to make these type of people happy. You could sell them the most affordable and best product every, they will still write a negative review. ACCEPT THIS as a part of doing business, you WILL encounter these kind of nuts if you start any business where you deal with the public.  You can not run a business without encountering a problem child, it is how you handle them that will determine what % of your business will be spent on dealing with them. Once this type of problem child sees negativity in your business, it brings that out of them and they will add more negativity to it. If these kind of people see that a customer review bothered you, they are going to try to bother you more and more. It is exponential, so this is why you don't want to open up that gate and keep all comments positive if you are a business.

If you didn't engage with all these fake accounts, we wouldn't have so many postings. Let's just delete them all. Also delete the racist comments, it is very mean spirited.  Please delete all this garbage.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:35:41 PM

^^ That has been tried. Glad you find this just as nasty but... Unfortunately some folks that have no reason to be here - as in are not customers that have sizable amounts of money on the line - persist is venting their bile out here every chance they get.

Time to shut these jerks down until they prove they are customers. Not only here but any other threads they foul with their presence. If they are customers, then rant away in the threads for that mfgr as it is their right, otherwise bugger off sirmines and others.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:39:37 PM

It's OK to rant, but lets just keep it about the business at hand. Not about personal attacks. lets keep it about the case, or about getting new equipment etc. I don't want to tell people to stop posting, (you know many MANY of my post have been deleted), everyone has a right to be here, it is a public forum, just a request to keep it civilized.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:07:48 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 02:43:03 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

Until the community as a whole makes it clear that the emissions of folks like sirmines, RickJames and others are even less desirable than farting in a crowded elevator then their foul stench will remain among us. Just ignoring them does nothing to protect unwary folks that wander in.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:54:20 PM

I got no follow up from AMT regarding the RMA.

Anyway,  I received a letter Friday from the Office of Attorney General of Pennsylvnia requesting additional information.

AMT legal woes going to turn to the worse.

If you got similar issues as I have with AMT,  contact:

Bureau of Consumer Affairs
21 South 12th Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, Pennsyvania 19107
215-560-2414

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

Until the community as a whole makes it clear that the emissions of folks like sirmines, RickJames and others are even less desirable than farting in a crowded elevator then their foul stench will remain among us. Just ignoring them does nothing to protect unwary folks that wander in.

Go ahead and IGNORE me, I couldn't give a shit.

You stupid fucks would rather bicker about who bought what and when, and focus your attacks on other members who post here: instead of holding AMT's feet to the fire. Joshua Zipkin is laughing his ass to the bank while you idiots focus on us, instead of AMT (you know, the folks who have your money and have given you nothing to show for it).

Looks like AMT isn't responding to RMA's in a timely fashion (big surprise there). JZ's word, as usual, means less than shit.

Opieum: I'm done bickering with you, drama queen. /IGNORE me please so I don't waste more time responding to your nonsense. We both know what you said, I don't have the time or inclination to go digging through old posts in an effort to prove you wrong...I just don't care about you that much. I'm very happy you and Joshua have developed a 'technical relationship' where you talk often, yet you seem to be up the same creek without a paddle. Not everyone else here, like you, has the time to talk on the phone with JZ about technical bullshit to pass the time waiting for a miner that will never come, or will not ROI.

Pat yourself on the back for being a good sport. Wise investment you made here. I hope you get your miner soon and look forward to you posting the profits made with said miner 5 years from now.

The drama queen is you lol. All you got is insults...and you got no reason to be here other than to cause drama....pot-kettle-black. You proved the point I have been making all along. And ALL you have are insults and NOTHING to back up what I have been asking. Again this so called "friend's" order number? You really even dont have a legitimate right to bitch here ANYWAY. You are not him/her. And I am not the only one who has asked you to go away. Other people have as well. You are more useless here than a shit flavoured lollipop.

Oh and the fact you feel the need to respond to me at all shows you care Cheesy
I openly admit I care....hence why I reply.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:42:27 PM

You stupid fucks would rather bicker about who bought what and when, and focus your attacks on other members who post here: instead of holding AMT's feet to the fire. Joshua Zipkin is laughing his ass to the bank while you idiots focus on us, instead of AMT (you know, the folks who have your money and have given you nothing to show for it).

Looks like AMT isn't responding to RMA's in a timely fashion (big surprise there). JZ's word, as usual, means less than shit.

Opieum: I'm done bickering with you, drama queen. /IGNORE me please so I don't waste more time responding to your nonsense. We both know what you said, I don't have the time or inclination to go digging through old posts in an effort to prove you wrong...I just don't care about you that much. I'm very happy you and Joshua have developed a 'technical relationship' where you talk often, yet you seem to be up the same creek without a paddle. Not everyone else here, like you, has the time to talk on the phone with JZ about technical bullshit to pass the time waiting for a miner that will never come, or will not ROI.

Pat yourself on the back for being a good sport. Wise investment you made here. I hope you get your miner soon and look forward to you posting the profits made with said miner 5 years from now.

The drama queen is you lol. All you got is insults...and you got no reason to be here other than to cause drama....pot-kettle-black. You proved the point I have been making all along. And ALL you have are insults and NOTHING to back up what I have been asking. Again this so called "friend's" order number? You really even dont have a legitimate right to bitch here ANYWAY. You are not him/her. And I am not the only one who has asked you to go away. Other people have as well. You are more useless here than a shit flavoured lollipop.

What part of "it's none of your business" do you not understand?

You're a fucking dumbass. Keep riding AMT's dick you shill.
IMET

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

Here is what was brought up today and has been running for a few hours.  I'll keep posting on a daily basis to hopefully convince AMT to pay their bill to IMET so I can show them what to do to make things right or at least point everyone in the right direction.  Again, there is nothing wrong with the PCBs or PCB assembly.  We did not make any mods to the boards.      

IMET, that is really very interesting (and troubling).  Can you give some evidence that the boards work for an extended period of time?  I think others have seen the boards work for a few days and then die so showing it working at one moment in time is interesting but not dispositive...

I'm working on it.  We have been bringing boards and systems up and down from the pile that AMT left to see if there is anything that can be done to recoup our loss from the bounced check.  I'm committed to keeping this one up for the long term and I'm confident that it will run based on the time I have spent with this hardware.  I am not an expert on these types of systems, but I am an experienced EE.  Hardware is what I do.  Software/firmware is another story hence I don't understand the date discrepancy.  I also hope that AMT comes around and pays their bill so they can learn of the work that I have done on my own time/dime to try to make something good happen.

Here is what I suggest you do for proof:

- Mine into a BTC address using a pool that allows you to mine directly to a BTC address (like Eligius, but there are others)
- Shoot a video of your working miner using that address (show a newspaper in the video to prove the current date)

We (including AMT) can all then monitor the miner live and confirm its history.

FYI, my guess is that your rPi controller has an incorrect date.  You can easily fix that with the "date" command as follows:

Code:
sudo date -s "3 Jun 2014 20:03:00 CST" 

OR, run raspi-config and setup all options:

Code:
sudo raspi-config
Internationalization options
Change Time Zone
Select geographical area
Select city or region.
Reboot

Here is the link for the machine that we brought up the other day.  

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

This unit has already run for about 2 days before we brought it down today to do what was suggested above so everyone can watch it.

And just a heads up for those following the whole IMET situation, and how the boards supposedly work and they know how to fix them. See the above link, the average is around 450ghs. Not saying that's a good thing, just showing people that we're not full of shit about that specific situation.

The system did go down yesterday for an unknown reason.  The system was reset today and came up with no electronics hardware problems.  The system is hashing at approximately 1Th/s.  The number that you see is the 12 hour average which needs more data to calculate accurately. Please keep watching.  There is nothing wrong with the electronics hardware.

I confirmed today that either the power or the Internet to the building went down as we had other computer hardware offline when we tried to start work this morning.  Keep watching.
opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:08:48 PM

What part of "it's none of your business" do you not understand?

You're a fucking dumbass. Keep riding AMT's dick you shill.

You are easy....its my business and affects my situation by you posting on here. You distract and incite things that distract the situation more....I am not the only one who has pointed this out...You clearly care too much about what I have to say to let it go...you also cant answer a simple question...what is your REAL motive for being here?  Am I striking a nerve you are coming at me so hostile (from day one even) If a so-called friend whats his order number? I doubt AMT will retaliate against him/her because you are the one posting....not that they legally could at this point.

I think its pretty obvious since you cant come clean and use deceptive diversionary tactics...the fact you MUST respond to my posts just demonstrates also that you need to look credible. I called you out and you cannot respond.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: