Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:44:31 AM

If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

What I am saying is that AMT can't seem to do more than one thing at a time.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raydeeyo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:20:24 PM

Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?

Day 3, i really need to talk to you, would you help to reply my mail? Order #1433

AMT, please reply my mail. 'TQ
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:45:11 PM

If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?

I think to start with they need to start answering emails. That's a huge issue. Communication as I have said has always been their worst problem. Most of their issues stem from the lack of communication.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

AMT has no wish to satisfy their customers orders. They had put on a survey of options a long time ago seeing what we they could substitute our original order for. That substitution was a quick way for us to get our hashing speed and for them to keep the profit (as the mining equipment is now cheaper from their competitors).

I would guess that they are going to wait until their competitors hardware really depreciates and then they will satisfy the orders. And that's only to prevent additional lawsuits from starting.

This is one real dishonest company who cant even email or communicate to their own customer base.
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

AMT has no wish to satisfy their customers orders. They had put on a survey of options a long time ago seeing what we they could substitute our original order for. That substitution was a quick way for us to get our hashing speed and for them to keep the profit (as the mining equipment is now cheaper from their competitors).

I would guess that they are going to wait until their competitors hardware really depreciates and then they will satisfy the orders. And that's only to prevent additional lawsuits from starting.

This is one real dishonest company who cant even email or communicate to their own customer base.

It would not help any lawsuits. Their dragging ass alone is grounds for legal action. There are alot of things going wrong here. The government is starting to become aware of all this stuff by different players in the market. So this wont last too much longer one way or the other.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:36:50 PM

It would not help any lawsuits. Their dragging ass alone is grounds for legal action. There are alot of things going wrong here. The government is starting to become aware of all this stuff by different players in the market. So this wont last too much longer one way or the other.

The lack of fulfillment of the MPP is going to get them into legal trouble that extends beyond wire-fraud.

The MPP makes this purchase equivalent the selling of an investment scheme that AMT is apparently failing to deliver on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2533

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:45:33 PM

I think to start with they need to start answering emails. That's a huge issue. Communication as I have said has always been their worst problem. Most of their issues stem from the lack of communication.
And lets hope that AMT are not looking to use these folks for the production... http://bittech.hk/
Recent events regarding *their* A1 rigs... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.780
Seem familiar?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:57:46 PM

And lets hope that AMT are not looking to use these folks for the production... http://bittech.hk/
Recent events regarding *their* A1 rigs... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.780
Seem familiar?

Yea this would be rather disturbing. At this point it would be nice to actually receive our working hardware.

YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

So why would you make such a big deal about the new RMA process, post about it here and send out packing labels to all the people who responded when you know you have a ticket to China?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:57:46 PM

Really? Would you rather buy from Bitmain who doesn't communicate but always delivers, or BFL who communicates but never delivers?

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

Really? Would you rather buy from Bitmain who doesn't communicate but always delivers, or BFL who communicates but never delivers?

Ok let me make this retard proof.....
I think TO START WITH they need to START ANSWERING EMAILS. That's a HUGE issue. Communication as I have said has always been their WORST problem. Most of their ISSUES stem from the lack of communication....

To break that down and make it completely idiot proof.....They have ALOT of issues. Communication is the start. Non-delivery is a huge one but without knowing WHY they are behind they leave themselves open to alot of the shit that they get here. And rightly so. They dropped the ball and never picked it up. Communication REAL communication is what it will take to START to right this boat.

And as a bitmain customer myself, they do communicate. Just not via this forum as much. They address all customer concerns via email. So they do an excellent job IMO. AMT however WHEN they communicate, they drop the ball. Consistently. Overpromise and under (or never) deliver.

I hope this clears up the point. I would MUCH rather be doing business with Bitmain (and I am) than AMT at this point. The point is under the circumstances communication is what they need to fix first seeing as there are obvious delays.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:05:10 PM

clear evidence why opieum hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:10:31 PM

I think TO START WITH they need to START ANSWERING EMAILS. That's a HUGE issue. Communication as I have said has always been their WORST problem. Most of their ISSUES stem from the lack of communication....

To break that down and make it completely idiot proof.....They have ALOT of issues. Communication is the start. Non-delivery is a huge one but without knowing WHY they are behind they leave themselves open to alot of the shit that they get here. And rightly so. They dropped the ball and never picked it up. Communication REAL communication is what it will take to START to right this boat.

And as a bitmain customer myself, they do communicate. Just not via this forum as much. They address all customer concerns via email. So they do an excellent job IMO. AMT however WHEN they communicate, they drop the ball. Consistently. Overpromise and under (or never) deliver.

I hope this clears up the point. I would MUCH rather be doing business with Bitmain (and I am) than AMT at this point. The point is under the circumstances communication is what they need to fix first seeing as there are obvious delays.

Uh.... the real issue is that they have a non-existent product.

Also, non-existent technical support and non-existent warranty.

The product was supposed to be warrantied against manufacturer defects,  yet they refuse returns from broken systems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:19:05 PM

clear evidence why opieum hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about.

Hey look whos back! The other retard who cant read. Any update on that lawsuit?

opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

Uh.... the real issue is that they have a non-existent product.

Also, non-existent technical support and non-existent warranty.

The product was supposed to be warrantied against manufacturer defects,  yet they refuse returns from broken systems.

Yea it is...obviously. My point is they have failed in large part because A: No GOOD communication and B: No product. They have been consistent in that. But you know since Clenell has this lawsuit and all...maybe there is some hope there too? Any news on that clenell? Seeing as you filed it you must know something about whats going on.

opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

Was jumping on for a bit to try and help out and lend some perspective. Instead I get morons bitching me out. I have been playing middle of the road with AMT but honestly until they start any kind of delivery or restitution to all of us its not worth the hassle. Frankly if you haven't taken any action for yourself yet, you probably should.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:40:43 PM

All you did was create a legal situation that appears to have wound up wasting everyones time AND money...our money in fact since AMT had to pay for the legal costs with the money we gave them...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...alot of people including myself knew this case was either going to drag on or go nowhere. And its pretty much happening just as its been said.

Don't misplace your anger. The lawsuit is 100% AMT's fault. Don't blame clenell for wanting to get what he paid for.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:48:35 PM

...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...

Ok there isn't any need for anyone to come on anyone.

There were perfectly good reasons, for the lawsuit though I wouldn't have filed one my self. Not at that point anyway. But lets be honest my miner was only two days late from the advertised shipping date at that time.

Seriously though, I wouldn't have wanted to run those machines in my house once I found out. Hell I woke up to the burnt tape with the sink falling off. I'm just glad it's was my apartment up in flames.

Issuing a recall for the few ( I have no clue how few) miners that went out was an absolute, my guess is manslaughter cases are worse than their current predicament.

Really what it comes down to for me is I want fair compensation one way or the other. The problem is the parties on one side of the line have a far different idea of fair compensation that the party on the other side of the line. Obviously a 1.2 th Miner doesn't really make up for the fact that I didn't make the 6k+ I would have made had it arrived as advertised. Which by they way would have put me outside of the MPP way earlier than 6 months.

So we see what happens because the fact is the lawsuit was filed and this is the reality in which we live. Everyone is hush hush and I have no control over the process.

All though I would like to hear from the european clients that "got their miners" and seeing how they've been faring up to this point.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:56:49 PM

All you did was create a legal situation that appears to have wound up wasting everyones time AND money...our money in fact since AMT had to pay for the legal costs with the money we gave them...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...alot of people including myself knew this case was either going to drag on or go nowhere. And its pretty much happening just as its been said.

Don't misplace your anger. The lawsuit is 100% AMT's fault. Don't blame clenell for wanting to get what he paid for.

Actually alot of people felt the same way about this as I did. The AMT issues happened regardless of the lawsuit. The lawsuit however was an knee jerk reaction to an already difficult situation. That said with the hardware we got it would have happened and there would have been far better cause at that point to act then than before receiving the hardware. And since it didnt go anywhere it WAS a waste of time and money.

opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:58:57 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 12:10:08 AM by opieum2

...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...

Ok there isn't any need for anyone to come on anyone.

There were perfectly good reasons, for the lawsuit though I wouldn't have filed one my self. Not at that point anyway. But lets be honest my miner was only two days late from the advertised shipping date at that time.

Seriously though, I wouldn't have wanted to run those machines in my house once I found out. Hell I woke up to the burnt tape with the sink falling off. I'm just glad it's was my apartment up in flames.

Issuing a recall for the few ( I have no clue how few) miners that went out was an absolute, my guess is manslaughter cases are worse than their current predicament.

Really what it comes down to for me is I want fair compensation one way or the other. The problem is the parties on one side of the line have a far different idea of fair compensation that the party on the other side of the line. Obviously a 1.2 th Miner doesn't really make up for the fact that I didn't make the 6k+ I would have made had it arrived as advertised. Which by they way would have put me outside of the MPP way earlier than 6 months.

So we see what happens because the fact is the lawsuit was filed and this is the reality in which we live. Everyone is hush hush and I have no control over the process.

All though I would like to hear from the european clients that "got their miners" and seeing how they've been faring up to this point.

LMAO damn that was a massive freudian slip...I was on my phone when I wrote that.....I meant come down on you LMAO...nice one.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: