Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:48:51 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 11:38:03 AM by Chang Hum

Hey Chang Hum,

please just go away.

We got your point, but you are telling the same things over and over again.

Yes you don´t like, so move on, and stop spamming this thread.

No I'm not saying the same things over and over. One quotes from a topic today and I don't believe I've quoted this post were David Irvine directly lies to investors about his reason for banning me before.

Sorry if you feel I'm a threat to your shitty stupid "investment" you didn't bother to do any due diligence on. As my posts are very relevant to any newcomers thinking of investing in this nonsense, and the level of insight here is very low I think I'll stay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

Reading some of the recent threads on their forums, it's like they're still in the theory stage trying to develop their concept of the SAFE network. When they announced their IPO, they made it seem like they had already developed the concept and were entering the experimental and trial stage.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:34:28 PM

Hey Chang Hum,

please just go away.

No I'm not saying the same things over and over. One quotes from a topic today and I don't believe I've quoted this post were David Irvine directly lies to investors about his reason for banning me before.

Sorry if you feel I'm a threat to your shitty stupid "investment" you didn't bother to do any due diligence on. As my posts are very relevant to any newcomers thinking of investing in this nonsense, and the level of insight here is very low I think I'll stay. God sent me.

You don´t get it. You can have your opinion, but we don´t care about it. So go for some friends and tell them. We don´t wanna hear it anymore.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Reading some of the recent threads on their forums, it's like they're still in the theory stage trying to develop their concept of the SAFE network. When they announced their IPO, they made it seem like they had already developed the concept and were entering the experimental and trial stage.

they are in trial stage , only problem being trail stage involves testnets in length of 6 weeks each and a minimum of 3, so 4 and a half months if there are no major problems on these tests nets as they get bigger and more stuff is added to it. to see how it all functions together.

To me that is more damaging to the coin than anything else, the mastercoin thing, yeah its a pretty shitty thing to happen. But having a coin with an open exchange and no real news for the next 4 and a half months at least before its even functioning properly. that can really hurt the value of it
master-P

Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

they are in trial stage , only problem being trail stage involves testnets in length of 6 weeks each and a minimum of 3, so 4 and a half months if there are no major problems on these tests nets as they get bigger and more stuff is added to it. to see how it all functions together.

To me that is more damaging to the coin than anything else, the mastercoin thing, yeah its a pretty shitty thing to happen. But having a coin with an open exchange and no real news for the next 4 and a half months at least before its even functioning properly. that can really hurt the value of it

I hope you're correct about the testnet predictions. I guess having seen so many crypto projects make announcements only to delay and delay has made me become very cautious when I hear about timeframes.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:32:00 PM

I hope you're correct about the testnet predictions. I guess having seen so many crypto projects make announcements only to delay and delay has made me become very cautious when I hear about timeframes.

The best place for the information is normally their video blog things they do. think last one was sent last week, easy to just put them on in the background while checking out and doing other stuff.
littleblue

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:48:32 AM

吵个锤子,吵个jb,让现实来说话:不管是msc还是maidsafe都tmd跌成屎了!!
Chang Hum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:31:36 AM

吵个锤子,吵个jb,让现实来说话:不管是msc还是maidsafe都tmd跌成屎了!!

Do you mean this my friend?

Instead of arguing like dicks, let reality do the talking if Mastercoin or Maidsafe have damn well fallen into shit?
nemcoins

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:34:09 AM

IPO is very hot, but the application has not come out, so the price has been dropped.
Chang Hum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:11:37 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 04:30:28 PM by Chang Hum

David Irvine took a dig at me for being a troll on the Maidsafe group which I found a bit unfair on top of accusing me of being a scammer. He keeps avoiding the question, I was about to ask a third time but got banned first. *

I think what he's trying to say is no I'm not a scammer he lied because I took a dig at him for manipulating the Mastercoin price.

Source: https://www.maidsafe.org/t/how-does-maidsafe-solve-double-spending/257/61

Here's the question:

You should be a politician trying to discredit me to avoid the question! I'm asking a simple question relating to a serious accusation you made about me. Was I really trying to sell people in your group counterparty maidsafe coins?

Here is your post:

David Irvine
Apr 27
Re: [maidsafe-development] Re: Buy Maidsafe
Folks, I have banned that person now, I know we have a voting system, but he is a scammer. He is using counterparty tokens to pretend they are msafe. Feel free to comment or challenge this decision. I hate making it, but I think we should now have a rule that any direct attack on people is instant ban.
I do not mind me getting flac I am pretty resilient, but I won't allow this community to be attacked like that. Sorry, but He is banned, I strongly suspect it is the same person who tried to sell us the counterparty name for 5 btc. spoke with counterparty about it and they rightly said they cannot do anything about it. This is not a counterparty verses mastercoin issue, those projects seem to get along. It is just scammers I am afraid.
I think our forums may have to look at dealing with this issue as well. It will get bad fast if we do not put it down.
Sorry folks.

Google groups Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/maidsafe-development/QYrB4pC1B_0

*Edit: Forums actually controlled by another David thankfully and he's being quite respectful of my question. He stopped me from repeating the questions as it's off topic and moved it here: https://www.maidsafe.org/t/question-for-david-dirvine/273/5
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

Hey Chang Hum,

please just go away.

Sorry if you feel I'm a threat to your shitty stupid "investment" you didn't bother to do any due diligence on. As my posts are very relevant to any newcomers thinking of investing in this nonsense, and the level of insight here is very low I think I'll stay.

Given the amount of time you spend on this topic, you must not have much of a life.

You are just the kind of redundant noise which lowers the value of Bitcoin Talk.

I would prefer to be able to follow projects and their news here, but people like yourself have driven projects to their own forums. You represent a gross waste of theirs and my time, but then, that is why there is an ignore function.

Edit: First time I ever used ignore...too bad it still shows his presence.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:12:04 PM

Hey Chang Hum,

please just go away.

Given the amount of time you spend on this topic, you must not have much of a life.

You are just the kind of redundant noise which lowers the value of Bitcoin Talk.

I would prefer to be able to follow projects and their news here, but people like yourself have driven projects to their own forums. You represent a gross waste of theirs and my time, but then, that is why there is an ignore function.

Edit: First time I ever used ignore...too bad it still shows his presence.

BTT is loaded with black mailers waiting for a hefty payoff.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chang Hum

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:01:03 PM

Yeah you guys are right, last post. Good luck.
littleblue

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:12:20 AM

last post?oh。。no!i like you.
真为你们这些生活在民主自由的国家的家伙们感到害臊!每一个人都有发表不同意见的权利!
你们这些家伙难道和我们的政府一样吗?不允许不同意见吗? Angry
chang  hum,Don’t  leave!
robertjr

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:12:58 AM

Where can I find more information about the SAFE network? Any ideas when it will launch?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:34:39 AM

last post?oh。。no!i like you.
真为你们这些生活在民主自由的国家的家伙们感到害臊!每一个人都有发表不同意见的权利!
你们这些家伙难道和我们的政府一样吗?不允许不同意见吗? Angry
chang  hum,Don’t  leave!

Language barriers aside...I wouldn't miss him.  He is obsessed with the minute details of financial transactions and not so much interested in the details of the technology that is being created.  3-5 months is when the Safe Network will go live and the tech, in theory, is solid. 

He beats a dead horse (after admitting to a modest profit) and fails to allow the conversation to evolve to the point of what is coming.  He's either the biggest bagholder trying to drive prices down to capitalize on the 'second IPO=Safe Network launch' or just an asshole. 

Personal Experience suggests he is the former; Concessions made for the latter...though he might be a delight to be friends with in person...much like the esteem I hold with my far right conservative friends.  Assholes but earnest and good for a debate every once in awhile.

Still...I follow this thread for news and am increasingly disappointed every time he posts...because he never posts news.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:38:47 AM

Where can I find more information about the SAFE network? Any ideas when it will launch?

http://safecointalk.org/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/maidsafe-development

https://twitter.com/maidsafe

And some interesting topics every once in awhile on the Maidsafe subreddit.  Expect it to increase closer to release...

Come to bitcointalk for the drama...Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

http://safecointalk.org/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/maidsafe-development

https://twitter.com/maidsafe

And some interesting topics every once in awhile on the Maidsafe subreddit.  Expect it to increase closer to release...

Come to bitcointalk for the drama...Wink

Don't forget:

https://www.maidsafe.org/

That is more active than the google group.

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:43:05 PM

The author is not shown since May 6, damn shit,run away.

BTC:14NxNcYM5WFG7N9NmcQioT5JxZjh5dbTET
DogWhisperer

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:46:13 PM

So lame the price keeps going to shit.  Im down alot but not much point selling now as then I'm just solidifying the loss.  Hopefully positive news about the network will come out soon otherwise I am going down with the ship.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: