Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:07:27 PM

If you're looking for a reliable KARM pool with an approachable staff & community, consider giving chunkypools a try.

approachable staff?!?

You are not responding to e-mails. You are not responding to messages here. Your support form doesn`t work. The link for Karma wallet on your site is wrong. I would advice everyone to think twice before going to mine in your pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:10:19 PM

Thank you very much for explaining some of your visions for Lill and Karma/Karmashares. Definitely food for thought - "Lill, the OS for your life" - WOW.

I think much, if not most of what makes up your vision is not limited to Lill and the search engine business though. I get the feeling we might not loose all that much by selling Lill, except the great name. But we wouldn't sell this vision of rewarding people for actions, we would only sell ONE specific use case for that idea.

The world is shifting to mobile a little more every day, and there a search engine is largely irrelevant. Search is already integrated into all mobile OSes as a service, extended by digital assistants (Siri, Google Now, Cortana). People say its hard to break into the market for online (desktop) search? Well breaking into mobile search is next to impossible.

Luckily searching is just one of thousands of actions we could reward people for. There are so many other options to go and spread good Karma for. Tagging locales, social interactions like tweets or "snapshots", helping people, how about an Uber-like service that rewards someone for picking up people that need a quick ride? There's almost infinite options and we wouldn't have to give up any of your great vision by pursuing one of those, instead of the search business.

We need a mobile app that makes giving someone "good Karma" as easy as tapping phones (NFC) or scanning a QR code (ideally just by saying it). Gather some Karma by doing nice things for friends and family and spend it for a coffee the next day. If such an app had a Veribit-like service (auto-convert Karma to BTC, this could be a service the LLC offers for a small fee) we'd get instant acceptance by thousands of merchants. Bam. World rocked.

Karma is not Lill and neither is Karmashares. The vision of a better economy is not sold with Lill.
Just my opinion as a tiny Karmashares holder. Smiley

Lill's pay-per-action revenue model is entirely unique in search.

You are not rewarded for searching, you are rewarded for your actions + relationships.

We could the mistake of questioning why someone wants to pay a certain price for something that they want. Or just consider their offer and ask them to put it to paper if agreed. Really, it's just an exchange of value by way of resources. And a thing's value depends on the interested party's perspective.

I'm sure the native tribes in the New World were wondering why in the hell some strangers from another land would want to give them powerful weapons in exchange for their furs. And after a while they probably wondered where all their animals went, and why the strangers could produce an endless supply of weapons. Each values the other for their own reasons, and sometimes can see value that the other can't.

Fortunately, many of us see the value in Lill, and it is not just in the billions of $ but in a world-changing concept.

The Value of Lill

Imagine if someone can volunteer their time for a cause in exchange for Karma that can then be traded for something else of value? Imagine if you could transact in Karma by doing what you already do? Imagine if it was eventually set up so that transactions happen automatically (a way of earning "transaction fees" on the actions and relationships that you already have)

Imagine that you could "mine" Karma by just being human? Lill knows you shared a link to a music video with your friends.. Karma from record labels. You searched for and bought a book on Amazon from Lill... Karma from Amazon. You visited Miami.. Karma from the Miami tourism board. The is no end to the number of human actions + relationships, and it can all be mediated (and searched for) through Lill.

Lill can be an OS for your life, then. And the currency for these actions+relationships can be Karma. Now you can see where we begin to expand the concept of "digital currency". You see someone in your Lill network that needs advice on a topic.. Karma from that person. Your Lill music channel has a cool new song from an independent artist.. you give them Karma for their song.

You then begin to consider the value of Karma beyond digital currency and one of human currency where anyone can trade their actions+relationships for something else. Not everyone has $, but everyone has that to trade.

The first successful digital currency (and I don't count Bitcoin as being successful until the masses have adopted it) is probably going to be one that doesn't mirror the currency economy but creates a whole new kind of economy. (Why would the masses use Bitcoin if they don't have a reason?) Give people something new that they want, and create an economy around it. Isn't that why Apple has become so successful?

The value of Lill is in our future, not present. But we can only realize its tremendous value if we work together to make this happen.

mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:31:49 PM

Absolutely agree!

EyeQoo.

KarmaShares investor.

Would LOVE to also see a wallet feature setup like Vericoin's Veribit that allows you to buy anything that is sold for BTC...be bought with Karma. Karma is converted to BTC, etc etc.

Thank you very much for explaining some of your visions for Lill and Karma/Karmashares. Definitely food for thought - "Lill, the OS for your life" - WOW.

I think much, if not most of what makes up your vision is not limited to Lill and the search engine business though. I get the feeling we might not loose all that much by selling Lill, except the great name. But we wouldn't sell this vision of rewarding people for actions, we would only sell ONE specific use case for that idea.

The world is shifting to mobile a little more every day, and there a search engine is largely irrelevant. Search is already integrated into all mobile OSes as a service, extended by digital assistants (Siri, Google Now, Cortana). People say its hard to break into the market for online (desktop) search? Well breaking into mobile search is next to impossible.

Luckily searching is just one of thousands of actions we could reward people for. There are so many other options to go and spread good Karma for. Tagging locales, social interactions like tweets or "snapshots", helping people, how about an Uber-like service that rewards someone for picking up people that need a quick ride? There's almost infinite options and we wouldn't have to give up any of your great vision by pursuing one of those, instead of the search business.

We need a mobile app that makes giving someone "good Karma" as easy as tapping phones (NFC) or scanning a QR code (ideally just by saying it). Gather some Karma by doing nice things for friends and family and spend it for a coffee the next day. If such an app had a Veribit-like service (auto-convert Karma to BTC, this could be a service the LLC offers for a small fee) we'd get instant acceptance by thousands of merchants. Bam. World rocked.

Karma is not Lill and neither is Karmashares. The vision of a better economy is not sold with Lill.
Just my opinion as a tiny Karmashares holder. Smiley

Lill's pay-per-action revenue model is entirely unique in search.

You are not rewarded for searching, you are rewarded for your actions + relationships.

We could the mistake of questioning why someone wants to pay a certain price for something that they want. Or just consider their offer and ask them to put it to paper if agreed. Really, it's just an exchange of value by way of resources. And a thing's value depends on the interested party's perspective.

I'm sure the native tribes in the New World were wondering why in the hell some strangers from another land would want to give them powerful weapons in exchange for their furs. And after a while they probably wondered where all their animals went, and why the strangers could produce an endless supply of weapons. Each values the other for their own reasons, and sometimes can see value that the other can't.

Fortunately, many of us see the value in Lill, and it is not just in the billions of $ but in a world-changing concept.

The Value of Lill

Imagine if someone can volunteer their time for a cause in exchange for Karma that can then be traded for something else of value? Imagine if you could transact in Karma by doing what you already do? Imagine if it was eventually set up so that transactions happen automatically (a way of earning "transaction fees" on the actions and relationships that you already have)

Imagine that you could "mine" Karma by just being human? Lill knows you shared a link to a music video with your friends.. Karma from record labels. You searched for and bought a book on Amazon from Lill... Karma from Amazon. You visited Miami.. Karma from the Miami tourism board. The is no end to the number of human actions + relationships, and it can all be mediated (and searched for) through Lill.

Lill can be an OS for your life, then. And the currency for these actions+relationships can be Karma. Now you can see where we begin to expand the concept of "digital currency". You see someone in your Lill network that needs advice on a topic.. Karma from that person. Your Lill music channel has a cool new song from an independent artist.. you give them Karma for their song.

You then begin to consider the value of Karma beyond digital currency and one of human currency where anyone can trade their actions+relationships for something else. Not everyone has $, but everyone has that to trade.

The first successful digital currency (and I don't count Bitcoin as being successful until the masses have adopted it) is probably going to be one that doesn't mirror the currency economy but creates a whole new kind of economy. (Why would the masses use Bitcoin if they don't have a reason?) Give people something new that they want, and create an economy around it. Isn't that why Apple has become so successful?

The value of Lill is in our future, not present. But we can only realize its tremendous value if we work together to make this happen.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:39:34 PM

i enjoy reading Alphi posts

thanks.

I enjoy trying to keep the community informed.

I have seen a lot of new faces in the past few months and I want to see many many more.

I do not hold much karma (compared to some of the other posters) but you do not need much if your economy is always expanding.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:23:13 AM

If it was 6 million USD in a single payment I would say yes, do it now!
But 1 million plus 5 million after 5 years... I'm not so sure.

How much time (and USD for the project) do you think we would need to implement a version of the search engine ready to go live (with Karma integration)?

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

How much time (and USD for the project) do you think we would need to implement a version of the search engine ready to go live (with Karma integration)?

Specs, developing, integrartion, testing.. I'm assuming about 2 months. We would need a couple of additional developers and testers. Not sure about the cost

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ptman

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:12:28 PM

Specs, developing, integrartion, testing.. I'm assuming about 2 months. We would need a couple of additional developers and testers. Not sure about the cost

Just 2 months?! That is incredible!

Count with me to help for free Wink

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

I will happily provide high-quality translation services for karma (To Spanish), sir.
I believe /₭/ has a bright -still unseen- future.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

The Karma X11 Mining Guide can now be downloaded from http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,490.0.html

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions, comments about it. Thanks!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:39:39 PM

240 000 Change X11?
mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:47:50 PM

The Karma X11 Mining Guide can now be downloaded from http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,490.0.html

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions, comments about it. Thanks!

all pool are scrypt. how to miner x11?

BTC
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:52:33 PM

Good news is coming...!

when is the date?
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

China summer so hot ah, look forward to saving 40% X11.
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:46:51 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 05:49:12 PM by karmala

Dear Karma community,
The community has voted for a small fundraiser for an organization fighting against sex slavery in the US.  We start with a very small amount (4 mio Karma) in order to not negatively impact prices. We might do a second round of funding if the community likes to do so.

This is the organization: http://www.savinginnocence.org/
Here is the poll: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,437.0.html

The donation address and additional information can be found on http://karmafund.me/

Your KarmaKaguy

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:57:58 PM

Good news is coming...!

when is the date?

I think it is the first or second week of August.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:47:58 PM

Can anyone explain what happened and why KARMA collapsed 10 minutes from 202 litoshi to 146 litoshi in cryptsy and mintpal? So far I see no comment about what happened, but I wanted to present.  I guess it has not gone unnoticed, Because a me personally was surviving an earthquake .......
I have my version of it, but I'm interested to hear other analyzes.
Greetings.

ptman

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:58:31 PM

Can anyone explain what happened and why KARMA collapsed 10 minutes from 202 litoshi to 146 litoshi in cryptsy and mintpal? So far I see no comment about what happened, but I wanted to present.  I guess it has not gone unnoticed, Because a me personally was surviving an earthquake .......
Greetings.

It did not collapse to 140 litoshi.
Please look at the trading volume....

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:06:09 PM

Can somebody please post the mining guide?  I'm trying to register for the forums to see the attachment, but I'm not getting the verification email!  I'm very interested in helping out the KArma community. Smiley

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
ptman

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:07:55 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 06:18:06 PM by ptman

We should publish settings for more GPUs/setups.
Specially the ones that are more popular for mining with the x11 algorith, such as the NVIDIA 750 (TI).

If we create a very well detailed and easy to follow instruction manual/poster for mining Karma, we can even attract non-miners to mine Karma.
As long as we publicize the manual/poster a lot in the forums and/or media, with a short introduction about what is Karma.

We can think of it about a second relaunch of the Karma coin/ecosystem.
We could even talk about some things we are planing for Karma in that poster/manual.

I also think that we should make that x11 mining manual look more professional, by adding well thought graphics (i.e. like a journal/magazine sheet), in order to attract more people to mine Karma (especially the ones that currently do not even know what mining is).
Does anyone here does this kind of work for a publishing company?

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

Greetings.

It did not collapse to 140 litoshi.
Please look at the trading volume....

Volume see it, but look at the chart and 24 HR LOW. There are clear indications that karma had fallen to 140 litoshi.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: