Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:10:01 PM

Can somebody please post the mining guide?  I'm trying to register for the forums to see the attachment, but I'm not getting the verification email!  I'm very interested in helping out the KArma community. Smiley

Please try again. I forgot the default permission for guest accounts is set to not be able to view attachments, but it should work now. My apologies for the inconvenience

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:10:46 PM

Can anyone explain what happened and why KARMA collapsed 10 minutes from 202 litoshi to 146 litoshi in cryptsy and mintpal? So far I see no comment about what happened, but I wanted to present.  I guess it has not gone unnoticed, Because a me personally was surviving an earthquake .......
I have my version of it, but I'm interested to hear other analyzes.
Greetings.

It did not collapse to 140 litoshi.
Please look at the trading volume....

Volume see it, but look at the chart and 24 HR LOW. There are clear indications that karma had fallen to 140 litoshi.

Well... whoever bought at 140 litoshi made a very good deal.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

The Karma X11 Mining Guide can now be downloaded from http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,490.0.html

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions, comments about it. Thanks!

Good news is coming...!

when is the date?

We want to be sure tests are 100% before we announce the block. We also want to give about 10 days' notice, so if everything is good to go in a couple of days that pushes us to the first week of August. Tests have been going very well so far but there is one issue we want to work out before we announce the exact block of the shift.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:12:46 PM

Can anyone explain what happened and why KARMA collapsed 10 minutes from 202 litoshi to 146 litoshi in cryptsy and mintpal? So far I see no comment about what happened, but I wanted to present.  I guess it has not gone unnoticed, Because a me personally was surviving an earthquake .......
Greetings.

Volume see it, but look at the chart and 24 HR LOW. There are clear indications that karma had fallen to 140 litoshi.

It's no surprise that someone would want to scare the market into dumping coins so they can pick them up cheap, in light of the Lill announcement. It's not even official yet (if it ever will be)

alwa1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

It would be nice if bittrex list karmacoin, think it wont be a problem. Mintpal is loosing both thrust and volume, want to move my coins away to a secure exchange and that wont be Cryptsy. I am in karma for a long term, never downloaded a crypto wallet and I dont know if I will use one soon. So if some of the devs make a step in that direction it will be nice  Smiley
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

Can somebody please post the mining guide?  I'm trying to register for the forums to see the attachment, but I'm not getting the verification email!  I'm very interested in helping out the KArma community. Smiley

Please try again. I forgot the default permission for guest accounts is set to not be able to view attachments, but it should work now. My apologies for the inconvenience

Got it now.  Thanks much!  I'll be onboard with this launch.  Hopefully my other two GTX 750 TI's come in by then. Wink

Read it - no Nvidia love. Sad  I'll be using CCMiner to mine away at re-launch. Smiley

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
ptman

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:19:45 PM

Can somebody please post the mining guide?  I'm trying to register for the forums to see the attachment, but I'm not getting the verification email!  I'm very interested in helping out the KArma community. Smiley

Got it now.  Thanks much!  I'll be onboard with this launch.  Hopefully my other two GTX 750 TI's come in by then. Wink

I will try to do it with AMD 290's Wink

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:21:54 PM

Greetings.

So ... I feel lucky?  Cheesy Wink

AGcrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:23:52 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 07:48:34 PM by AGcrypto

The Karma X11 Mining Guide can now be downloaded from http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,490.0.html

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions, comments about it. Thanks!

all pool are scrypt. how to miner x11?

There are no current pools for Karma X11. Our guide is designed to help the newbies and will probably not assist any experianced X11 miners as it is pretty much X11 101 to help newbies get their needed mining software and BATs ready, so on D-day all they have to do is add in their X11 Karma pool and start mining. At this time they will have to use other X11 coins to test their setups. Darkcoin is a good coin to test with until our X11 pools go live.
AGcrypto

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:29:06 PM

It would be nice if bittrex list karmacoin, think it wont be a problem. Mintpal is loosing both thrust and volume, want to move my coins away to a secure exchange and that wont be Cryptsy. I am in karma for a long term, never downloaded a crypto wallet and I dont know if I will use one soon. So if some of the devs make a step in that direction it will be nice  Smiley

I Strongly recommend that you not hold your coins on any exchange for long periods of time. For long term storage i strongly recommend using a wallet. There have been too many examples on why you shouldn't that have been in the news in just the last few months.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

Greetings.

someone dropped over 100 million karma.  The fun part is, nobody seemed to panic and follow, which is a very good sign for karma. We should thank this guy for cheap coins Smiley

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
AGcrypto

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:34:43 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 06:48:24 PM by AGcrypto

Can somebody please post the mining guide?  I'm trying to register for the forums to see the attachment, but I'm not getting the verification email!  I'm very interested in helping out the KArma community. Smiley

Got it now.  Thanks much!  I'll be onboard with this launch.  Hopefully my other two GTX 750 TI's come in by then. Wink

Read it - no Nvidia love. Sad  I'll be using CCMiner to mine away at re-launch. Smiley

If you would like to add your type of cards and software, feel free to write up a few paragraphs send them to me and i will be more than happy to add them to the guide. That goes the same for anyone that uses Linux or MACs. I only use windows and sgminer so thats what i used for the guide. You can send them to me in a pm or just pm me and i will send you an email to send them to. All input that will better assist our community is always welcome.
AGcrypto

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:39:52 PM

Greetings.

someone dropped over 100 million karma.  The fun part is, nobody seemed to panic and follow, which is a very good sign for karma. We should thank this guy for cheap coins Smiley

I know i am thanking him/her as I was able to pick up a few million for cheap and have more BTC on the way to pick up more. The fact that this dump didn't trigger a sell off says a lot on the support from our community and the future of Karma.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

What should the name of our sidechain be? (Vote)

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=471.0

AGcrypto

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

We should publish settings for more GPUs/setups.
Specially the ones that are more popular for mining with the x11 algorith, such as the NVIDIA 750 (TI).

If we create a very well detailed and easy to follow instruction manual/poster for mining Karma, we can even attract non-miners to mine Karma.
As long as we publicize the manual/poster a lot in the forums and/or media, with a short introduction about what is Karma.

We can think of it about a second relaunch of the Karma coin/ecosystem.
We could even talk about some things we are planing for Karma in that poster/manual.

I also think that we should make that x11 mining manual look more professional, by adding well thought graphics (i.e. like a journal/magazine sheet), in order to attract more people to mine Karma (especially the ones that currently do not even know what mining is).
Does anyone here does this kind of work for a publishing company?

Sounds good, please send me your guide when you are done with it, and i will be more than happy to add it/incorporate it to what we already have. We are always open to people taking initiative and helping to pitch in and help build Karma.  
ptman

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

We should publish settings for more GPUs/setups.
Specially the ones that are more popular for mining with the x11 algorith, such as the NVIDIA 750 (TI).

If we create a very well detailed and easy to follow instruction manual/poster for mining Karma, we can even attract non-miners to mine Karma.
As long as we publicize the manual/poster a lot in the forums and/or media, with a short introduction about what is Karma.

We can think of it about a second relaunch of the Karma coin/ecosystem.
We could even talk about some things we are planing for Karma in that poster/manual.

I also think that we should make that x11 mining manual look more professional, by adding well thought graphics (i.e. like a journal/magazine sheet), in order to attract more people to mine Karma (especially the ones that currently do not even know what mining is).
Does anyone here does this kind of work for a publishing company?

Sounds good, please send me your guide when you are done with it, and i will be more than happy to add it/incorporate it to what we already have. We are always open to people taking initiative and helping to pitch in and help build Karma.  

Currently I'm very busy with other matters Karma and non-Karma related.
But maybe I will dedicate some time to improve the mining guide.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
BachMann

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:14:17 PM

wtf karmashares forum, I always get:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

Tried registering, activation didn't work, couldn't login..
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:18:09 PM

Hi,

just want to assure you that this will be resolved. Probably later. i believe Kosmost is a sleep.

i believe there is yahoo server that keeps getting picked up as spam. did you registered with a @yahoo.com email?

-who
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

What do you mean kosmost is sleeping? Is he human? Did you faced him and are you sure about that? Grin
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:25:13 PM

Some users before have the same problem they were using a german based email, the best recourse is to use a gmail address and try again. Thanks for your involvement in Karma.

Kos is recharging *wink wink  Wink

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: