Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:58:33 AM

(like altcoingood's explorer that vanished overnight)
This is not true, stop reproducing lies. I removed the "block-explorer"-functionality and broken search, validation blocks/transactions and the API work just fine, because no matter how much i detest people's actions the coin still needs validation and a fucntional API.

If you need full access you can contact me via email, it's posted on the front-page of the explorer, real hard to overlook.

Please stop reproducing lies, spend just two seconds fact-checking before you post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:15:12 PM

(like altcoingood's explorer that vanished overnight)
This is not true, stop reproducing lies. I removed the "block-explorer"-functionality and broken search, validation blocks/transactions and the API work just fine, because no matter how much i detest people's actions the coin still needs validation and a fucntional API.

If you need full access you can contact me via email, it's posted on the front-page of the explorer, real hard to overlook.

Please stop reproducing lies, spend just two seconds fact-checking before you post.
Can I even reach your explorer anymore? I can't seem to find a link.

My intention was not to attack you, but to make a point. You stopped just short of taking the entire thing offline. You acted rashly and left the team only a few (6) hours to react. IIRC the decision (or at least announcement) to keep the API online was posted after the fact, but it doesn't matter. Thing is, someone less responsible than you might have just decided to take the entire thing offline, because "well fuck it" - you know?

My point is not that YOU did something wrong, my point is that a coin that wants to grow out of this whole shitcoin scene and be taken seriously, can not allow itself to depend on such an important service being supplied by an anonymous community member (that may choose to disappear overnight).

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:13:59 PM

when is the exchange of 1000 old karma for 1 new karma
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:04:41 PM

KARM go to ------» 
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:54:15 PM

Such decision was never taken. There will be no exchange.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

KARM go to ------» 

This will happen when Karma find talented and dedicated people from community to help the dev team. Not because of some denomination or other sorcery.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

learminer...
maybe this helps.

http://karma.explorer.altcoin.dk/chain/Karmacoin

its on the home page of the p2pool ACG runs.
great place to mine btw!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 09:56:48 PM

damn i cant believe we missed the 6 months anniversary.  

Feb 4th 2014 we opened a little wallet with a silly elephant logo in it. Little did we know we would unite like this to push for our goals.

Karma as gone a long way!! Like a wise elephant. Moving forward.

Thanks to Kosmost , Shawn , ACG , javi , Alex who started to brainstorm how to improve such a great coin with the perfect name and cause!

Countless night chats between me and Kosmost. Furious that Karma did not get the attention it deserved.

Shortly there after the group grew as more and more people joined us to help Karma improve. So many chat session so much fun

You know who you are , but here they are again (at no particular order but just as important as any of us even though some have disappeared ) :

AGcrypto ,  East , Ryan , Jason , pgdog , warwarf, karmakaguy , pitman , learner , The silent devs that like to stay DL , chargin , p4r4m0un7 , trift , bittanker , jamie , para-c , trigeek , spitfire , jwplanet , Kosmos devs team in his basement ,Voldemort , and tons more that i would probable feel bad when i realized i dint mentioned them here)

Big thanks to J&J @mintpal adding Karma coin as their first coin ever Tongue

The commoners coming here day after day. talking karma stuff

The LLC Investors who invested what could be the highest number of coins ever. Thank you for believing and for being as patient as you have been. Thank you for understanding our plans would've taken some time! Thank you for not being like most of other communities and demanding the moon 3 days later. Real plans take real time. Thank you for getting involved and helping us making right decisions

Cheers to those who were with us, to those who are with us, to those who will read this years from now : )

Here is to you lil Karma, our coin! !!

We wouldn't be anywhere without you, Who Smiley

Thank you, also!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:52:45 PM

Bter Exchange got hack.

Reminder to everyone to keep you coins under your own control.

Sad to see people loose their investments :/
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

Bter Exchange got hack.

Shocked Shocked
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:37:32 AM

Yep! Learn't my lesson the hard way by losing all my BC at Cryptorush. That shit strikes quick and then you have no control or comeback whatsoever. Couldn't sleep soundly with my own finance under someone else's keeping. All tucked away in my wallet now. Please take heed...

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
mangodream

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:07:37 AM

Bter Exchange got hack.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:51:05 PM

Bter Exchange got hack.

I don`t recall how many of us asked them to add KARMA. So, what do we care about hacking bter? It is their problem to handle. I don`t care. But of course, it is really stupid to keep coins on exchange.
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

Important thread about if Karmashares should be accrued for holding Karma in your wallet for 30+ days:
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,567.0.html

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:42:29 PM

KARM go to ------» 

This will happen when Karma find talented and dedicated people from community to help the dev team. Not because of some denomination or other sorcery.

This is being accomplished step by step. There's no need to rush, men

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:16:23 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 08:34:58 PM by karmala

Hello my Karmenions,

the party is not over yet. Please cheer up. Ok, we might not go next month in early retirement but as long as we believe in this project it will live!

Just a little update for Karmafund.me. I implemented a live feed from Mintpal btc/karm market, coindesk dollar/btc rate and the balance of the dontation address from our explorer. This is used to display the current value of raised donations for a cause in dollars. Have a look on http://karmafund.me/ and donate some Karma. If you donate enough, you can see how the values update themselves. Please give some Karma for our cause. They are cheap right now! And we have not reached the increase in the Goal the community has voted for. Give some, my Karmenions.

I am thankful for any comments.

http://karmafund.me/

KarmaKaguy

edit: live feed from the bitcoin wallet from blockchain.info is also online now. The total progress (in %) is now calculated by computing Karma equivalents. That is, all bitcoin donations are valued at their current Karma BTC prices and added to the donated Karma. Unfortunately, no bitcoin donations have arrived yet... mhh, maybe somebody wants to test it by sending some satoshis? Wink I remember some guys here shouting out loud for bitcoin donations......

Now, I can go on holliday without checking the donation wallets every day.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:46:18 PM

Mining contest is going well. Now is time for the creative persons of our community to step up. Karma team members can also participate.
Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 2 000 000 (TWO MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
1. At least 5 participants
2. Every participant can provide more than 1 photo. No limit about this.
3. Photos must contain KARMA logo and GOT KARMA? written or drawn by hand (Not printed). So only the GOT KARMA? must be written or drawn by a hand, which includes graphite drawing. I don`t care about the logo if it is printed or drawn by a hand, but it must be our original logo.
4. Photos can be for example selfie with a popular person and you wearing t-shirt with KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo on the top of a skyscraper holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo of somebody jumping with parachute holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, nice graphite drawing of our logo and GOT KARMA? and all other things that crosses your mind.
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
6. You can post your pictures here, forum, facebook and karmashare.me. You must pm me here with a link to the original post.
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If jasondecosta decide to participate, me and easteagle13 will have the last word.

These are the rules. Do not cheat! I will catch you. Believe me. Do not use any tools to make your photos look better. If I catch someone cheating, all of his/her photos will be disqualified. This is a real life contest. I am not encouraging you to do something dangerous or stupid, but to win this, it is obvious that you have to be a little crazy. So happy shooting.

Me and easteagle13 are splitting the funding for this. 1 mill comes from me and 1 mill from him. This is not an official karma marketing project.

GOT KARMA?

I am cancelling this. Sorry, but I am not seeing any interest in it. Until now nobody sent any picture.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:33:45 PM

Mining contest is going well. Now is time for the creative persons of our community to step up. Karma team members can also participate.
Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 2 000 000 (TWO MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
3. Photos must contain KARMA logo and GOT KARMA? written or drawn by hand (Not printed). So only the GOT KARMA? must be written or drawn by a hand, which includes graphite drawing. I don`t care about the logo if it is printed or drawn by a hand, but it must be our original logo.
4. Photos can be for example selfie with a popular person and you wearing t-shirt with KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo on the top of a skyscraper holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo of somebody jumping with parachute holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, nice graphite drawing of our logo and GOT KARMA? and all other things that crosses your mind.
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
6. You can post your pictures here, forum, facebook and karmashare.me. You must pm me here with a link to the original post.
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If jasondecosta decide to participate, me and easteagle13 will have the last word.

These are the rules. Do not cheat! I will catch you. Believe me. Do not use any tools to make your photos look better. If I catch someone cheating, all of his/her photos will be disqualified. This is a real life contest. I am not encouraging you to do something dangerous or stupid, but to win this, it is obvious that you have to be a little crazy. So happy shooting.

Me and easteagle13 are splitting the funding for this. 1 mill comes from me and 1 mill from him. This is not an official karma marketing project.

GOT KARMA?

I am cancelling this. Sorry, but I am not seeing any interest in it. Until now nobody sent any picture.

ah it was a valiant effort on your side.  Smiley
mangodream

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:04:42 AM

I'm out of the boat, good luck guys.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:40:15 AM

GOT KARMA?

Hey I was actually planning to do something next week. Well, if it was just one entry it wouldn't be fair i guess

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: