Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:34:54 PM

How many coins is the reactor making per day?

We should see the first payouts at the end of this month, it takes some time for these coins to age in that large pile to be able to min properly. It should make about 3k per month for now, divided among cloud shareholders.
POS is 50% per year at current rate, we have 70k coins inside, so 35k per year. This is again rough estimate.

Once DMD price reaches $1, its gonna be a nice addition to cloud mining payouts. Make no mistake, we WILL see that day.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:52:00 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 06:24:36 PM by utahjohn

We should see the first payouts at the end of this month, it takes some time for these coins to age in that large pile to be able to min properly. It should make about 3k per month for now, divided among cloud shareholders.
POS is 50% per year at current rate, we have 70k coins inside, so 35k per year. This is again rough estimate.

Once DMD price reaches $1, its gonna be a nice addition to cloud mining payouts. Make no mistake, we WILL see that day.
Consider this: minimal clodmining investor of 100 shares divided by total shares of ?
What is the return yearly or monthly and how long to ROI in equivalent DMD not $.
Again this only favors the huge investors in clodmining ...
I'll still get DMD on my own mining direct and buying at LOW buy orders and do better.  My aim is to have high DMD staking in personal wallet Smiley (Already #65 rich list) Smiley
I'll move to investing another coin most likely when buying is not reasonable to me because of high price.  My reasonably large wallet of DMD will stake only.  What are u left with, mostly cloudmining buying.  Ever decreasing DMD input from BTC->DMD as price rises to cloudminers.   Meanwhile my direct mined DMD cost remains fairly constant even when block reduction occurs (diff will drop dramatically I'm sure).  Currently mining at a LOSS but this is an investment and I will recoup it easily when price rises to where it is expected to be in 5-10 yrs with just selling stake minted coins.  Who said they did not consider a DMD investor is absolutely wrong LOL (C).
Those that are invested in reactor for 12 months, sorry the PnD action will begin when price skyrockets at block reward reduction  Grin
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:26:50 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 06:53:15 PM by cryptonit

I have sent you some hard mined 250 DMD made with Ökostrom Cool

thats the most valueable dimaonds created with clean green power  Cool
only diamonds out of reactor are even more honest
created by dedication and faith in a process that is above pure greed for profit

thx for support

reactor at 70250 DMD!
he will start minting soon we expect to have a first reactor based bonus payout for cloud at end of february

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:33:00 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 06:49:49 PM by cryptonit

...wheres the link to sign up for cloud mining? cant find it

register a real wallet at https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
activate settings area

activate convert BTC to shares mode
send BTC or mine via multipool

the BTC u did send (mine) will be converted into DMD Cloudmining shares (1 shares for each 1$ value)

(in this process u get mailed to u the terms of services as mail that describe all when u check the activation box)

if u use the DMD multipool without activate the convert BTC to shares option will get their BTC converted towards DMD

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 07:01:51 PM

Consider this: minimal clodmining investor of 100 shares divided by total shares of ?
What is the return yearly or monthly and how long to ROI in equivalent DMD not $.
I'll still get DMD on my own mining direct and buying at LOW buy orders and do better.  My aim is to have high DMD staking in personal wallet Smiley (Already #65 rich list) Smiley
I'll move to investing another coin most likely when buying is not reasonable to me because of high price.  My reasonably large wallet of DMD will stake only.  What are u left with, mostly cloudmining buying.  Ever decreasing DMD input from BTC->DMD as price rises to cloudminers.   Meanwhile my direct mined DMD cost remains fairly constant even when block reduction occurs (diff will drop dramatically I'm sure).  Currently mining at a LOSS but this is an investment and I will recoup it easily when price rises to where it is expected to be in 5-10 yrs with just selling stake minted coins.  Who said they did not consider a DMD investor is absolutely wrong LOL (C).
Those that are invested in reactor for 12 months, sorry the PnD action will begin when price skyrockets at block reward reduction  Grin

utahjohn i full agree someone with as many time as u can care for every little detail on his own

someone with a bit less time can invest in cloud and contribute in reactor
and he dont have to care about anything not even send his coins into minting

diamond have a place for both mindsets

micromanage every detail urself or invest very less time and let foundation work for u

what i dislike about u postings is that it make people who go the other path look like they did something wrong which is defiantly not the case

if someone invest in cloudshares and choose the correct amount for reactor contribution
(same percentage in reactor as u hold of cloudmining shares) then u have  foundation work for u in a ideal setup
there are people who bake bread at home maybe they think it taste better
but does that make all the people who prefer buy their bread at a bakery act wrong?
who are we to decide if people should bake at home or use the service if a bakery

we give the possibility and people can free choose

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:25:51 PM

Those that are invested in reactor for 12 months, sorry the PnD action will begin when price skyrockets at block reward reduction  Grin

utahjohn i full agree someone with as many time as u can care for every little detail on his own

micromanage every detail urself or invest very less time and let foundation work for u

what i dislike about u postings is that it make people who go the other path look like they did something wrong which is defiantly not the case

if someone invest in cloudshares and choose the correct amount for reactor contribution
(same percentage in reactor as u hold of cloudmining shares) then u have  foundation work for u in a ideal setup
there are people who bake bread at home maybe they think it taste better
but does that make all the people who prefer buy their bread at a bakery act wrong?
who are we to decide if people should bake at home or use the service if a bakery

we give the possibility and people can free choose

I fully agree. In addition, there is the element of contributing to something all DMD holders believe in. Sending coins to the reactor is not only about ROI for all involved, it s also about strengthening DMD network and contributing to another great project DMD devs have put in front of us. Let me be perfectly clear, I ve been into crypto for a long time and I strongly believe this coin s going to be big. This is the reason why I have selected it among bunch of other POS coins. If I believe it, I ll support it any way I can. So, stake on and pls do try to think positively. Let us try to think how we can improve DMD, what else can we introduce and create in order to increase the community and price. Not just bitching about anything and everything, it brings no good to anyone.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:47:07 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 08:05:45 PM by utahjohn

point taken  Embarrassed
However if u are truly profit mindset, u must watch market carefully, make no mistake I am in this for profit long-term and don't mind holding my coins (of which I have sold NONE yet).  I do "micro-manage" shifting from wallet to wallet after minting and only buy when it is advantageous, not blindly suck up sell orders with a bot.  I use no BOTS to do my trading, they only frustrate me and prevent me from buying ... look at the stupid pumps of minor actual volume ... just irritating!
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:02:45 AM

Sending coins to the reactor is not only about ROI for all involved, it s also about strengthening DMD network and contributing to another great project DMD devs have put in front of us.

That's Right, Put a Large amount of Diamonds in 1 Spot.

1Word http://bter.com/

? If stolen, does that kill diamond or will you just buy them back from the crooks on the exchange.

*Smarter move would be to split the reactor in ¼ , so worst case you only lose 25% at a time.*
(4 different wallets in 4 different locations)

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:37:06 AM

where is the richlist?

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:05:31 AM

Sending coins to the reactor is not only about ROI for all involved, it s also about strengthening DMD network and contributing to another great project DMD devs have put in front of us.

That's Right, Put a Large amount of Diamonds in 1 Spot.

1Word http://bter.com/

? If stolen, does that kill diamond or will you just buy them back from the crooks on the exchange.

*Smarter move would be to split the reactor in ¼ , so worst case you only lose 25% at a time.*
(4 different wallets in 4 different locations)

4 different wallets/piles do not stake as fast as 1 large pile. If we would split the reactor, it would negate the entire point of its existence.
BTW, Bter hacker stole $1.75 million, the entire reactor wallet s worth around $11k, who s gonna go after that. Once we reach $1 million in reactor, your proposition would have sense.

Finally, I have full confidence in Cryptonit and his ability to keep our funds safe. So far, everything s progressing as planned.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:29:59 AM

where is the richlist?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dmd+diamond+explorer+rich

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:56:22 AM

not new but i needed the info and had a hard time to find it
it very important for pools and exchanges and wallets with a lot transactions that u are able reduce the automated generation of change addresses
by set a dedicated change address

dGwSYfqEpV8Map4jscwvaQawRziPStoAjz

The new change address functionality.

Diamond v2.0.4 brings new functionality to reduce wallet bloat. I will repeat the premise and reasons here with introduction to the interface.

The Bitcoin protocol is designed in such a way, that when you send coins, you almost always end up with some 'change'. This happens, because the protocol operates on 'amounts' (that you either generated, received or were result of such 'change' operation). The amounts, unlike fiat currencies are not in set number of denominations. Instead, each Bitcoin 'amount' is an number of "satoshi" represented as a number with many decimal places. When you send some amount to someone, a subset of your existing coins is picked up (either automatically, using rather primitive algorithm, or manually via coin control). The total sum of this amount being X is chosen to be larger than the amount you wish to send plus any fees. When you send the amount Y, the remainder, which is Z = X - Y is sent to a new address, which is specifically created for the purpose to hold your 'new change'. The idea here is to assure you of anonymity for your cash flow, because nobody could know which is the sent amount and which is the change. Which in essence 'sits' in your own wallet, because you now have new keys to claim it.
The Bitcoin wallet assumption and claims of privacy are however not always true, as (because of the way amounts in the wallet are chosen) it is often trivial to track whose the change is. From now on, we will talk about Diamond, but please bear in mind this is fundamental protocol principle inherited from Bitcoin and present in virtually all crypto coins.

In summary, imagine you have received an amount of 500 DMD. You believe you have just one Diamond address in your wallet (where you received that amount). This might be the case until that moment. But, one day you decide to send someone 10 DMD. The protocol has no way to subtract from the amount you have. Instead, it needs to destroy the old amount and create two new amounts. Actually three: the amount you wish to send, 10 DMD, the fee, usually 0.001 DMD and the remainder, the change 489.009 DMD. While performing the send operation, your wallet creates a new Diamond address and sends the change there. Now, you have two new addresses in your Diamond wallet (it has grown with the required records). With every send you do, this is repeated. Now, the Diamond wallet makes things convenient for you, and hides these 'change' addresses. You might have thousands of them, and not be aware. As a result, your wallet is working slower and slower -- this includes everything, from opening it to sending to PoS.

Coin control we implemented some time ago lets you select the change address. But this only works in the GUI and is not very convenient. It is also completely useless for pools and exchanges that are the primary victims of wallet bloat. This is why this new functionality was necessary.

The new functionality provides two interfaces:

1. A command line option, -changeaddress which is also available in the configuration file as changeaddress= that lets  you give the Diamond address you want the change to go to. This can be an address in the same wallet, or elsewhere. You specify this option/parameter at start up time.

2. A pair of getchangeaddress/setchangeaddress RPC commands that let you programmatically control the change address and also clear it. The commands are as follows:

getchangeaddress

returns the current change address, or nothing if there is no address set.

setchangeaddress DiamondAddress

sets the change address, or if the address is given as '' clears it. You can also clear an change address that was set via the command line of configuration file.

Having an change address set up for the wallet makes the change in any future send transaction go to that specific address. No new addresses are created in the wallet and there is no more bloat.

Unfortunately, this functionality does not 'clean' your existing bloat. We are working on that, but not yet done.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 12:21:46 PM

info cloudmining:

all cloudmining users got today beside their daily normal payout round
one or more small dust payouts

this had technical reason implementing & testing a urgend code adaption

reason because now with mine for shares its possible that some people have a very low ammount of shares
this required some code changes to make sure this micro shareholders dont affect payout rounds negative

we will adapt terms of services in a way that we can buy from very small dust share accounts
(which stay below 20 shares for over a month) the shares with a convert shares to DMD final payout

all accounts with above 20 shares will be not affected

LTCMAXMYR

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:04:26 PM

cannot open it.
can you post top 10 ?
let me look up at the rich man.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:13:27 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd

Then check largest wallets.

Have fun.

utahjohn

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:59:22 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 02:32:19 PM by utahjohn

@fairglu
Might be fun to be tagged on rich-list ... my DMD addr in sig  Grin
I am really liking new block explorer after using it for a few weeks, good choice from our devs Smiley
LTCMAXMYR

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:05:30 PM

very interesting,how did they know witch wallet have the address?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:21:14 PM

Dude, you ask funny questions. Find your wallet and don't ask for other people wallets.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 02:26:53 PM

because of outgoing transactions

if a outgoing transactions cointains source coin from more than one address

u know that both address are inside the same wallet

if u track that for longer timeframe
u will find out which address are running in same wallet

as stated on the explorer its experimental
and most likly wont find all address which belong together
but its pretty accurate as i can say

LTCMAXMYR

DMD,XZC

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:32:53 PM

because of outgoing transactions

if a outgoing transactions cointains source coin from more than one address

u know that both address are inside the same wallet

if u track that for longer timeframe
u will find out which address are running in same wallet

as stated on the explorer its experimental
and most likly wont find all address which belong together
but its pretty accurate as i can say
I think an eye watching me behind my back.
but the site is not always true.

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: