Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:35:44 AM

Just trying to make prove my points as best as I can.

Your money went to Zero-sum game that was combined from that coin You invested in and $au. Someone gained and You lost.
It is like that with mining now days. You are making negative profit and someone that buys Your coin will take that benefit from You.

"Ensuring Diamond Stabilisation Mechanism gets bigger and better."
Limiting volume with any means won't create stability. As I mentioned it allows cost of an attack performed more easily.
Translate: Selling big volumes makes coin value decrease vs. another thing that is used with trading things that We need to live.

Yes I am still mining thou I am loosing fiat money by paying electricity and making negative profit from it. My beliefs to any coin still
won't change global demand to that coin. Hence I may be keeping my miners on for nothing. Just numbers at screen. Nothing more to see.
-Sneaking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:08:43 AM

i can understand that reactor alone is even if a good working mechanic
not show u the path into future of DMD

and its always the same game
if we release something people want to know the next step in big picture
to understand how the parts interact with each other

the future will be B2B and providing a platform for companies to run their projects/business on

as all of u know already our aim is to be a storage of wealth solution
and our plan for the future is that we provide projects aimed to generate profit for its investors a platform to be hosted

and dmd cloudmining + reactor will also be moved towards that platform and hosted there as reference projects

not at launch of reactor and not in the next few months

but it will

we not talking here about a small little project

we talking here about creation of a business and everyone who own DMD will share a part of its success

i know i gave a sneak peak to far into the future and normaly i wouldnt release such infos before the deals with big investors are finalized

but it seems that some people here needed to remember who is working for the coin

and that we dont release some features or stuff because they are funny or we are scam someone

be real people if we try to scam u we by far the worst scamer on whole planet

need 2 years to prepare the scam

release real world details about urself

be urself the biggest investor in ur products.......

nominate us for the worst scam ever Grin

or the innovative business ideas award.....

choose urself what is ur truth

and vote by buy mine stake hold dmd and cloudmining shares and reactor slots

maybe we wrong by try not to compete with all the other fish in the payment solution ecommerce fishtank
but maybe we just explore way better place to position DMD

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:11:50 AM

u wanted to vote
voting have started......

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:18:03 AM

"the future will be B2B and providing a platform for companies to run their projects/business on"

If You are aiming on business or commercial are You planning to automate proof of share system?

Meaning that there would not be manual work to do for participating into proofing that You already own cloudminer.
Which is silly cause You know You have it. And You are already being rewarded of owning it by dmd's.
-Sneaking
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:20:02 AM

I still think that such a conceptual move (a single pos privileged address, regardless of how it's used) should be approved by the community before going live.
The community may like and help improve it. Or it may not like it and help you avoid a wrong move before it's done.
What if crypto blogs start crushing the idea? What if the value goes down a lot after reactor is live? If that happens with the community approval, we'll sink together. If it happens because of a choice of just 2/3 people, guess who will be blamed.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:39:17 AM

guess who will be blamed.

whatever we do
i know who will be blamed  Grin

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:44:58 AM

I still think that such a conceptual move (a single pos privileged address, regardless of how it's used) should be approved by the community before going live.
The community may like and help improve it. Or it may not like it and help you avoid a wrong move before it's done.
What if crypto blogs start crushing the idea? What if the value goes down a lot after reactor is live? If that happens with the community approval, we'll sink together. If it happens because of a choice of just 2/3 people, guess who will be blamed.

How should we fairly deliberate on this or similar moves? One DMD, one vote; One holder, one vote; One cloudminer, one vote, One miner, one vote etc?

While I agree all of the community should have input on the direction of our investments, a strong team needs strong leadership and strong support.

The suggestions and ideas have not been very strong except when major changes have been made by our leadership.
I tend to support them.

I don't want to see any of us alienated by moves within DMD, but how do we with all fairness move forward without leadership? The goals, risks and potential benefits of the change have been clearly stated. There is little risk if you choose not to engage in the changes, and potential reward (at risk of short term sell options on your reactor staked DMD) if you do engage.

I see how it could be perceived as unfair that only people with cloudmining shares have the option of reactor staking, however anyone can purchase cloudmining shares. I would think if you don't have enough belief in DMD leadership to engage in cloudmining,  you probably would not put 1500 DMD up on trust for potential reward.

I would love to see many ideas and suggestions for the DMD leadership to pore through for inspiration and community appraisal.

Let's discuss this, but not complain when leadership leads.

Kind Regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:45:12 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:14:25 AM by cryptonit

Meaning that there would not be manual work to do for participating into proofing that You already own cloudminer.
Which is silly cause You know You have it. And You are already being rewarded of owning it by dmd's.
-Sneaking

explain ur ideas

we are open for reactor v2 ideas

the way v1 lauches we did describe already

but that doesnt say in future if we find way to decentralize it

it cant be upgraded to reactor v2

thats no problem at all because slots have a max age of 40 weeks anyway

so once we start with a replacement of reactor v1 with a reactor v2 it can be a smooth switch

v1 slow time out v2 slow start up

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 09:48:11 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:07:08 AM by cryptonit

How should we fairly deliberate on this or similar moves? One DMD, one vote; One holder, one vote; One cloudminer, one vote, One miner, one vote etc?

While I agree all of the community should have input on the direction of our investments, a strong team needs strong leadership and strong support.

The suggestions and ideas have not been very strong except when major changes have been made by our leadership.
I tend to support them.

I don't want to see any of us alienated by moves within DMD, but how do we with all fairness move forward without leadership? The goals, risks and potential benefits of the change have been clearly stated. There is little risk if you choose not to engage in the changes, and potential reward (at risk of short term sell options on your reactor staked DMD) if you do engage.

I see how it could be perceived as unfair that only people with cloudmining shares have the option of reactor staking, however anyone can purchase cloudmining shares. I would think if you don't have enough belief in DMD leadership to engage in cloudmining,  you probably would not put 1500 DMD up on trust for potential reward.

I would love to see many ideas and suggestions for the DMD leadership to pore through for inspiration and community appraisal.

Kind Regards

chilo

chilo the voting is easy

if dmd value drops longterm into nirvana

if noone buy dmd cloudmining shares

if noone interested to fill the reactor slots

if mining diff falls close to nothing because noone care about DMD

then we understand ur votes and will handover the coin to a community takeover team

that is able present a clear plan for the future to make it better

as long as this things dont happens

the result of vote is yes community supports dmd diamond foundation

not most postings here on forum count (then i would have ultimate voting power anyway ... Wink )

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:53:48 AM

I don't see what's wrong with just making a survey on this (or another) forum.
I've seen many coins doing that and it worked pretty fine.
And they defined the basics of the coin, not just little modifications.
But if you guys don't want to do it I respect the choice, it's just not the way I'd like the coin to work.
I'm saying that because I care for DMD, if it was another coin I'd just have sold my stake and went somewhere else.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 10:07:58 AM

I care for DMD, if it was another coin I'd just have sold my stake and went somewhere else.

so u vote yes already
thx for ur support

making a survey on this (or another) forum.
But if you guys don't want to do it I respect the choice, it's just not the way I'd like the coin to work.

thx for ur respect to our choice to keep decision process short and agile
to achieve ongoing development and not endless discussions

Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:52:31 AM

Lots of confusion over reactor decisions by cryptonit & team,

Let's clear it up ,

Diamond is not a community coin, it is not decentralized.
You were mislead if you believed that.

Diamond is Cryptonit & Team's Coin, it will be centralized if they decide so.

It is his Way or the Highway, no other options, no voting to make a difference, you just accept their choices or leave.

That Simple.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:06:22 AM

Sent another 500 to reactor, that's now 2 slots and 2/3 of my holdings.  Big gamble but big payoff.  Those of you who are already holding for the long-run like I am know the true value of the coin.  Sorry to all the coin dumpers who now wish they had held them for a greater gain in the future, go ahead and kick yourselves LOL.  I do trust the dev team, but I ask a lot of questions when things are not clear, the announce of reactor could have been a bit more clear ...
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:09:59 AM

looking...
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:41:25 AM

u wanted to vote

I vote YES for the reactor!  People are being narrow minded.

utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:45:18 AM

u wanted to vote

I vote YES for the reactor!  People are being narrow minded.
It's human nature to be resistant to change ... Only 1 more slot (not for sale) to fill for me ...
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:50:40 AM

I tend to support them.

Kind Regards

chilo

Well said Chilo.  I feel like there is a lot of whining going on about the DMD Cloud Mining.  No one was complaining when their DMD value is going up from Cloud Mining reaching in and buying up miners DMD's.  No one was complaining when I bought shares into Cloud Mining to get more DMD's.  No one is complaining when I turned (10) GPU's on to mine DMD in addition to buying Cloud Mining shares.  When another tool gets developed "that will hurt no one" who isn't invested in Cloud Mining, everyone complains?  Utterly confused.  If you don't have a stake in Cloud Mining keep going your course.  Mine, hold or sell.  If you have a stake in Cloud Mining then you already believe/trust in the DMD dev team.  You committed money so what are you complaining about?  This is another tool in the box of the DMD project.

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:07:13 PM

cloudmining is not part of the coin, it's a separate service.
with the reactor and its mandatory wallet upgrade, it will be inherently part of the coin.
I think this is a pretty huge conceptual issue.
but I see people don't care about this kind of things, they just want to make more money.

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:27:37 PM

with the reactor and its mandatory wallet upgrade, it will be inherently part of the coin.
but I see people don't care about this kind of things, they just want to make more money.

Hi pallas,

With all respect, you may not be realising the effect of the cloudmining  venture. Investors are literally trading off the value of bitcoin while increasing the value of Diamond. The more cloudmining, the more btc-dmd transfer, the greater the value of dmd. Until, possibly, dmd eclipses btc.

The only people who rightfully should be offended by this process is btc holders. Dmd is an investment coin, and plays a long game. The time is now to push, and position yourself for maximum gain. We are currently trading off relatively high btc worth, low dmd worth. I think btc has yet a long time to run,  however the plan is for dmd to outlast btc (IMO).

Even in a trustless environment, a certain amount of trust and caution is required.

Regards

chilo

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:39:54 PM

Hi pallas,

With all respect, you may not be realising the effect of the cloudmining  venture. Investors are literally trading off the value of bitcoin while increasing the value of Diamond. The more cloudmining, the more btc-dmd transfer, the greater the value of dmd. Until, possibly, dmd eclipses btc.

The only people who rightfully should be offended by this process is btc holders. Dmd is an investment coin, and plays a long game. The time is now to push, and position yourself for maximum gain. We are currently trading off relatively high btc worth, low dmd worth. I think btc has yet a long time to run,  however the plan is for dmd to outlast btc (IMO).

Even in a trustless environment, a certain amount of trust and caution is required.

Regards

chilo

you may not be realising you are confirming what I just said :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: