Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:22:21 PM

BTW nobody seems to have got the reference to the TV movie Harrison Bergeron  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 03:29:28 PM by cryptonit

we start to fill reactor dXy7o5vdbHYhozeiNCWUyziJM8JaLYe35H now
please PM me when u send  coins with tx id and

for option1 the address coins send from is the address coins returned after 12 month
(if u dont accept bounty that we might offer for lend longer after 12 months)

for option2 make sure u tell me what dmd cloudmining wallet should get the shares added
as value i use always last visible price from here
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/dmd/btc/cryptsy/6-months (this is a average price)
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/cryptsy/6-months   (this is a average price)
to calculate the amount of shares

------------------------------------

for now we have "lend" coins option 1

30k helmut/cryptonit deposit received
10k alex/popshot deposit received
2.5k anonymousG deposit received
2.5k chilo deposit received
1.5k Eliano deposit received
5k anonymousA deposit received
1.5k stoody deposit received
1k anonymousI

and invested coins option 2

2.5k anonymousG deposit received
1.5k anonymousJ deposit received
1.5k big_coins
1k chilo deposit received
2k anonymousA deposit received

--------------------
total 62.5 k

-------------------

thx to all who contribute!

still possible to join in this reactor have endless capacity
everyone can join in whenever he want minimum 500 dmd

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:59:31 AM

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
for terms & conditions Email us: cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:13:32 AM

Danbi himself replied to pool problems positivly by saying he is happy to see new pools to take load off. 

Please do not misquote me. I have never been happy about pool problems, because this both eats my time and makes pool miners unhappy. I clearly dislike pool problems!

I am however happy Diamond has become more popular, with more pools and exchanges. I was never, ever my idea to run the only pool for Diamond.
By the way, I am really sick of the idea for "monopolising" things, as I have been criticised so many times in my life, when doing things (alone) that nobody else wanted, knew or could do. At the end, it makes no good to you to pretend such.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 09:14:55 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 09:51:33 AM by cryptonit

part of dmd cloudmining imcome sources are 20 thash amhash1
they have a pause in operation which will affect their payouts until begin of march

-----------------------------------
Dear Customers,

We will pause the transaction and dividends of AMHash from 10th February  to 28th February for The Spring Festival Holiday coming.And we will restart all those things in the beginning of March.

AMHash Team
----------------------------------

believe me im not happy about such events
but hashrate direct at hardware producers
should be considered the most secure path

i myself think the reason sounds like bullshit
and i expect the truth is more that the move hardware to another place
which for so many miners can easy take 2 weeks

also its know asicminer plan to release 0.3w gear in march
maybe they work on a amhash2 product based on this
and relocate hardware in preparation into a bigger warehouse

all just speculations but more realistic than 3 weeks. holydays?

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:55:06 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 01:41:11 PM by pokeytex

part of dmd cloudmining imcome sources are 20 thash amhash1
they have a pause in operation which will affect their payouts until begin of march

-----------------------------------
Dear Customers,

We will pause the transaction and dividends of AMHash from 10th February  to 28th February for The Spring Festival Holiday coming.And we will restart all those things in the beginning of March.

AMHash Team
----------------------------------

believe me im not happy about such events
but hashrate direct at hardware producers
should be considered the most secure path

i myself think the reason sounds like bullshit
and i expect the truth is more that the move hardware to another place
which for so many miners can easy take 2 weeks

also its know asicminer plan to release 0.3w gear in march
maybe they work on a amhash2 product based on this
and relocate hardware in preparation into a bigger warehouse

all just speculations but more realistic than 3 weeks. holydays?

Cryptonit - I read the message on their site and it says a pause in hashrate transfer and dividends?  Does that mean operations are shutting down or just the frontend interface?  They may still be mining and do all of the payouts when they return?  Do you have a way to inquire through a phone call or email?

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:04:31 PM

hello to the dev team Smiley... my computer crashed and i nearly lost all my dmd... i managed to salvage my wallet.dat file but i lost everything else... ive been afk for 4 days... i see the reactor project up and running again... so just so i understand it i give u my dmd (to the reactor) for 1 year and i get 33% of the minted coins??? and the cloud miners gets 33% of the minted coins??? and 33% goes back into the reactor??? and i mean the minted coins that im in title to.... 
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:20:56 PM

hello to the dev team Smiley... my computer crashed and i nearly lost all my dmd... i managed to salvage my wallet.dat file but i lost everything else... ive been afk for 4 days... i see the reactor project up and running again... so just so i understand it i give u my dmd (to the reactor) for 1 year and i get 33% of the minted coins??? and the cloud miners gets 33% of the minted coins??? and 33% goes back into the reactor??? and i mean the minted coins that im in title to.... 

Hi stoody

The new reactor serves two main purposes, to help secure the network and to increase the number of cloudmining shares. It is a somewhat altruistic project and may not be for everyone. Everyone will benefit from these two outcomes, but individuals may calculate that they prefer to keep their minting.

I have submitted some DMD to support the project. One of my considerations was security of my DMD, as you have seen you can lose your DMD accidentally, or by theft etc. Security of reactor wallet is far greater than I can achieve.

I have said before, I will hold DMD for a very long time so if some are effectively in a secure term deposit I am happy.

You are invested in cloudmining already, so the project will benefit you automatically. I recommend lending a portion of your DMD to the reactor, to support the devs if nothing more.

Kind Regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:15:03 PM

i managed to salvage my wallet.dat file but i lost everything else...

if u have ur wallet.dat u lost no dmd
coins are in the blockchain and wallet.dat is the key

as long as u have wallet.dat and not forget the password u should be save

regarding reactor its in the actual form
option1 a whales support network and cloud project
option2 just a alternative way to buy cloud shares with dmd

as a small cloud shareholder its better u go small in reactor
or even not at all and be happy whales support ur earnings

but if u want to contribute
for ur part of total cloud shares 500 dmd option1 would be more than enough

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:46:44 PM

@ Cryptonit, Danbi, or Popshot:

Have either of you considered implementing masternodes into the wallet code?  As in Darkcoin or Spreadcoin.  Spreadcoin dev found a way to make them simple and included in the wallet gui so no VPS is needed.  It is a way to help the value of DMD at the same time securing the network better.  We are in the testing phase right now on Spreadcoin however Darkcoin has been running them for a while.  The way it will work on Spreadcoin is that each masternode (1440 total) will be loaded with a number of coins minimum 100 and then everyone has the right to put more in their masternode to compete for others.  For example if 1440 masternodes were filled with 100 SPR and someone created a new one with 101 SPR one of the masternodes with (100 spr) in it would drop from the network to allow the maximum of 1440.  It is going to create a nice upwards competition on the mn's at the same time helping increase the value of SPR.  Do you think that some form of that would be viable for DMD?  I am not technical in terms of programming but the white pages and info is listed under Spreadcoin's bct thread.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 01:50:22 PM

@ Cryptonit, Danbi, or Popshot:

Have either of you considered implementing masternodes into the wallet code?  As in Darkcoin or Spreadcoin.  Spreadcoin dev found a way to make them simple and included in the wallet gui so no VPS is needed.  It is a way to help the value of DMD at the same time securing the network better.  We are in the testing phase right now on Spreadcoin however Darkcoin has been running them for a while.  The way it will work on Spreadcoin is that each masternode (1440 total) will be loaded with a number of coins minimum 100 and then everyone has the right to put more in their masternode to compete for others.  For example if 1440 masternodes were filled with 100 SPR and someone created a new one with 101 SPR one of the masternodes with (100 spr) in it would drop from the network to allow the maximum of 1440.  It is going to create a nice upwards competition on the mn's at the same time helping increase the value of SPR.  Do you think that some form of that would be viable for DMD?  I am not technical in terms of programming but the white pages and info is listed under Spreadcoin's bct thread.

we will read about it and analyze it
thx for info

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:05:59 PM

So this is the third time ive asked this question as it has not been answered: "In case the reactor wallet is hacked, and all dmd are stolen, will the dev be responsible, and pay back all of the stolen dmd coins to investors"?

Please answer in detail, so it is documented here on this thread.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:24:05 PM

So this is the third time ive asked this question as it has not been answered: "In case the reactor wallet is hacked, and all dmd are stolen, will the dev be responsible, and pay back all of the stolen dmd coins to investors"?

Thank you

Vegas

Hah, dude, the average reactor deposit is 1000-2000 DMD, that s $100 - $220. Is this really something you should be worried about? Unless you ve planned to deposit 20k which is seriously doubt.

Now seriously, devs put their own coins into the reactor as well. If it is hacked, we all lose. I really see no point for them to be responsible for paying back in case of the hack cause this reactor is NOT a service they benefit from. It is a joint effort to provide better payouts for all of us and to strengthen the network. Joining the reactor is also voluntary. I joined, some other people joined and I ll also respect anyone who does not join for whatever reason.

The most important thing is to keep this community strong and positive about DMD. The result will there, I strongly believe it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:47:08 PM

This is not fud, but any responsible investor should ask these questions. Now, I would like the dev to answer this question.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
stoody

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:06:27 PM

i managed to salvage my wallet.dat file but i lost everything else...

if u have ur wallet.dat u lost no dmd
coins are in the blockchain and wallet.dat is the key

as long as u have wallet.dat and not forget the password u should be save

regarding reactor its in the actual form
option1 a whales support network and cloud project
option2 just a alternative way to buy cloud shares with dmd

as a small cloud shareholder its better u go small in reactor
or even not at all and be happy whales support ur earnings

but if u want to contribute
for ur part of total cloud shares 500 dmd option1 would be more than enough
hi mate im willing to put some dnd into the reactor what is the wallet address i need to send it to Smiley thanks
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 10:52:11 PM

@stoody
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10390559#msg10390559

stoody

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:34:12 AM

thanks mate here is 1500dmd
Date: 09-Feb-15 12:58
To: reactor dXy7o5vdbHYhozeiNCWUyziJM8JaLYe35H
Debit: -1500.00 DMD
Transaction fee: -0.001 DMD
Net amount: -1500.001 DMD
Transaction ID: 6665e9b136ec8f6c1b9366bdb5185d7529191f988b2661ec4a5a45e8a1bcf584
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:10:01 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 03:23:26 PM by cryptonit

Thank you

Vegas

ur question was answered already

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10299166#msg10299166

we hold more coins in reactor than anybody else i guess its clear we do everything possible to keep it save

like no one will guarantee for our coins we cant guarantee for other people coins

we all share the same risc

trust in us is the most important factor if u decide  to do a reactor contribution or not

in my opinion the only real way to harm the reactor would be trough the people who interact with it

and that are only 2 people the wallet dev and the cloud/multipool dev so not even alex and me have access

out of security reasons (not because we trust us not but because we wana make sure someone hack us get no important data)

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:10:20 AM

Danbi himself replied to pool problems positivly by saying he is happy to see new pools to take load off. 

Please do not misquote me. I have never been happy about pool problems, because this both eats my time and makes pool miners unhappy. I clearly dislike pool problems!

I am however happy Diamond has become more popular, with more pools and exchanges. I was never, ever my idea to run the only pool for Diamond.
By the way, I am really sick of the idea for "monopolising" things, as I have been criticised so many times in my life, when doing things (alone) that nobody else wanted, knew or could do. At the end, it makes no good to you to pretend such.

I hear ya, danbi. There is no profit in hosting a DMD pool.
http://dmd.donkeypool.com:808 is running on margined equipment, so there is no expense.
That said, the pool will generate a whopping $7.75 in 22 days of operation.
Certainly not a sum that would allow for a server it's size on Joyent, RackSpace, etc.

We've been lucky with no log-able downtime, just a few maintenance blips of 2sec or less.
I'm sure our time is coming for that wallet-vomit or nasty DDoS/DoS attack.

I do it because I have the resources, and good live nodes for DMD are getting more rare.
That said, it would be great if a few active miners would build 24/7 staking wallets using their favorite vHost/Cloud provider.
Right now, DonkeyPool has 68 connections and all but 5 of them are at least 100 blocks behind, not ideal:(
The blockchain would be far more resilient/responsive with more good nodes.

I too like the popularity and price stability of DMD - but it won't survive without contributions at every level.

davembg
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 09:06:15 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 10:43:40 AM by cryptonit

its between 60 and 70 days until 90% mining reward reduction happens

use this open "premine" phase + low market prices

to get the amount of total coins that u plan for longterm investment

we cant guarantee we able hold value low later on

around the pow reward reduction time we will also be ready to release more details about dmd v3

clarification because requested: "premine" used in a sence that its mining before the real successtory of the coin starts

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: