Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:01:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:53:47 PM

Diamond Reactor is a special wallet that can stake x4 the normal rate - which at this rollout phase is 200% per annum instead of 50%.

from where are coming all theese coins for this 200% stake.
And how is this going to affect regular staking?  going to drive staking difficulty sky high?  Where is the fairness of coin generation ...

there is no such thing as disadvantage by minting difficulty
if ur coins wait longer u earn more rewards because they became older

coins that are in reactor are not in a personal wallet and staking there
so there is no change in the amount of coins that compete for pos blocks

How the are these coins to be generated if they are not participating in blockchain and not competing for POS Huh
Something reeks here, just have not identified it yet LOL.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:04:56 PM

It sounds like there will be a new wallet released soon. Those that have 100 shares or more in cloudmining dmd will be rewarded 200% pos instead of 50%. Same competition, same wallet, but higher reward for those in cloud mining. I think the wallet will do a check to see if you have over 100 shares of cloudmining or more. I took a guess at this, but this is what it sounds like. There has been talk of a mandatory wallet update coming very soon, and talk of a 2.0.4.1 version wallet. I think this is the reason for the wallet update.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
utahjohn

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:09:34 PM

It sounds like there will be a new wallet released soon. Those that have 100 shares or more in cloudmining dmd will be rewarded 200% pos instead of 50%. Same competition, same wallet, but higher reward for those in cloud mining. I think the wallet will do a check to see if you have over 100 shares of cloudmining or more. I took a guess at this, but this is what it sounds like. There has been talk of a mandatory wallet update coming very soon, and talk of a 2.0.4.1 version wallet. I think this is the reason for the wallet update.

Vegas
I am a 100+ shareholder getting dismal returns 1 coin a day ...
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

Vegas

reactor is a single wallet address managed
by diamond foundation and like every wallet address visible in block explorer

there will be a new wallet released but it wont include special pos rules for anyone beside the reactor address

the release of wallet is still a few  weeks away

we start fill the reactor now so the coins start gathering coins age

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

Diamond Reactor is a special wallet that can stake x4 the normal rate - which at this rollout phase is 200% per annum instead of 50%.

from where are coming all theese coins for this 200% stake.
And how is this going to affect regular staking?  going to drive staking difficulty sky high?  Where is the fairness of coin generation ...

there is no such thing as disadvantage by minting difficulty
if ur coins wait longer u earn more rewards because they became older

coins that are in reactor are not in a personal wallet and staking there
so there is no change in the amount of coins that compete for pos blocks

How the are these coins to be generated if they are not participating in blockchain and not competing for POS Huh

Utah - I am not sure I understand fully but I trust in Popshot and Cryptonit to do the right thing.  I believe what I understand is that the POS model is moving slower than originally planned so in order to get it up to where it is supposed to be there is going to be a new type of stake to help the POS along?  I am not sure I have it all but what the hell - I am a gambling man.  Cryptonit I sent my 1500 DMD to you.  Thank you kindly.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:25:04 PM

Utah - I am not sure I understand fully but I trust in Popshot and Cryptonit to do the right thing.  I believe what I understand is that the POS model is moving slower than originally planned so in order to get it up to where it is supposed to be there is going to be a new type of stake to help the POS along?  I am not sure I have it all but what the hell - I am a gambling man.  Cryptonit I sent my 1500 DMD to you.  Thank you kindly.

Yes this is exactly what it is.

That special wallet which is a service , rather than, personal downloadable client will help Diamond in key areas. (security, stability and attractiveness of investment).

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:26:29 PM

Utah - I am not sure I understand fully but I trust in Popshot and Cryptonit to do the right thing.  I believe what I understand is that the POS model is moving slower than originally planned so in order to get it up to where it is supposed to be there is going to be a new type of stake to help the POS along?  I am not sure I have it all but what the hell - I am a gambling man.  Cryptonit I sent my 1500 DMD to you.  Thank you kindly.

Yes this is exactly what it is.

That special wallet which is a service , rather than, personal downloadable client will help Diamond in key areas. (security, stability and attractiveness of investment).

Popshot - I am just confirming that there is a limit of 1500 DMD over (3) possible slots right?  I mean I don't want to be greedy or anything but I have more DMD I would like to invest if possible?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:33:15 PM

Ill pass thank you. Ill be keeping my dmd right here.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:35:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:51:32 PM by cryptonit

Utah - I am not sure I understand fully but I trust in Popshot and Cryptonit to do the right thing.  I believe what I understand is that the POS model is moving slower than originally planned so in order to get it up to where it is supposed to be there is going to be a new type of stake to help the POS along?  I am not sure I have it all but what the hell - I am a gambling man.  Cryptonit I sent my 1500 DMD to you.  Thank you kindly.

utah u confuse me
how u come to this strange conclusion it doesnt compete for POS?
its a normal wallet and it POS like a normal wallet
the difference is its POS rewards are multiplied with 4

i said the coins that are in reactor and POS there are not in a private wallet and POS there
so the reactor itself dont create more competition for POS blocks

if if bob and alice and reactor have a wallet and compete for pos each one with 3 pile of diamonds
then 9 pile of diamonds compete in the network for pos blocks

if now bob and alice decide to give one pile each to the reactor then bob have 2 alice have 2 and reactor have 5

and in total still 9 piles of diamonds compete for pos blocks

@poketex very kind from u but if u wana send me DMD u have to use another address  Cool
in fact i dont even have access to the wallet only 2 people have
the wallet dev and the cloudmining dev
we take security serious we know once DMD are 10$ each there is a lot value in reactor and we already prepare the security now fitting to this
i can gurantee it wont run on a webserver or somehow external reachable server

its only connection to the world is the single port of DMD network its possible we run it through a IP masking solution too so no one ever will find the reactor wallet

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:37:36 PM

I am just confirming that there is a limit of 1500 DMD over (3) possible slots right?  I mean I don't want to be greedy or anything but I have more DMD I would like to invest if possible?

i case which i dont expect that the reactor dont fill up following the 3 slots limit we will hand out more slots to people who are interested (prefered cloudmining shareholders)

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:03:54 AM

Hi cryptonit
Just a quick question/s to clarify some details.

As I understand it, there is 200% POS reward for the duration in the reactor, so put in 1500 DMD receive ~3000 DMD by the end of the reactor period (40 weeks).  Of that expected return, half(~1500 DMD) is paid to your Cloudmining DMD address. The other half is converted to BTC and reinvested as Cloudmining shares. Is that more or less correct?

Are these staking rewards paid monthly, weekly or otherwise?

And last question, when DMD price increases will BTC conversions occur at current market rates at time of earning staking rewards?

Regards

chilo

utahjohn

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:13:21 AM

Well, Pokeytex, let's hope it is a good gamble, I just got in 1 slot ...
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:16:07 AM

Nice work utahjohn, I too am up for a gamble and I only bet when I can't lose. I think this is a winner, as much as all DMD investments!

chilo

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:21:42 AM

utah u confuse me
how u come to this strange conclusion it doesnt compete for POS?
its a normal wallet and it POS like a normal wallet
the difference is its POS rewards are multiplied with 4

i said the coins that are in reactor and POS there are not in a private wallet and POS there
so the reactor itself dont create more competition for POS blocks

if if bob and alice and reactor have a wallet and compete for pos each one with 3 pile of diamonds
then 9 pile of diamonds compete in the network for pos blocks

if now bob and alice decide to give one pile each to the reactor then bob have 2 alice have 2 and reactor have 5

and in total still 9 piles of diamonds compete for pos blocks

@poketex very kind from u but if u wana send me DMD u have to use another address  Cool
in fact i dont even have access to the wallet only 2 people have
the wallet dev and the cloudmining dev
we take security serious we know once DMD are 10$ each there is a lot value in reactor and we already prepare the security now fitting to this
i can gurantee it wont run on a webserver or somehow external reachable server

its only connection to the world is the single port of DMD network its possible we run it through a IP masking solution too so no one ever will find the reactor wallet

Hehe ok Cryptonit - I understand I didn't send you the 1500 DMD I sent it to the reactor wallet.  I got your subtlety! :-P

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:22:15 AM

Hi cryptonit
Just a quick question/s to clarify some details.

As I understand it, there is 200% POS reward for the duration in the reactor, so put in 1500 DMD receive ~3000 DMD by the end of the reactor period (40 weeks).  Of that expected return, half(~1500 DMD) is paid to your Cloudmining DMD address. The other half is converted to BTC and reinvested as Cloudmining shares. Is that more or less correct?

ANSWER there are some miss understandings or lets say bad explained by us

we now fill the reactor no one did go through a competition for slots so noone have  guranteed 40 weeks time in reactor

in fact we start with 100000 dmd  in reactor but already after 1 weeks 5 slots will be replaced

that first we slots with duration below 100 weeks we fill with foundation DMD so noone is frustrated his time in reactor was so short....

the other slots are filled by round robin

Are these staking rewards paid monthly, weekly or otherwise?

ANSWER following happens at end of each week

all coins above 100000 will be send from reactor to cloudmining server
there they will be split 50/50 between cloudmining support and slot owner payout and send towards the people

so basical als cloudmining shareholder and reactor slotowner u earn in both ways........

also at end of week from the visible highscore list of cloudmining share investors last 7 days (new shares not existing shares...)
the top 5 will be invited to send 500 dmd and claim a slot

when the dmd arrive the oldest reactor slot owner get this 500 dmd send to him and lost his slot

so at end of time u get ur dmd back they not converted into cloudmining shares

And last question, when DMD price increases will BTC conversions occur at current market rates at time of earning staking rewards?

POS rewards are not related to BTC price or DMD value.....
Regards

chilo

stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:24:00 AM

i put in 1500dmd into the reactor... that was all my dmd... i have alot of faith and trust in the dev team to me its not a risk.. if this can increase the value of dmd, or just give me more dmd im happy... i dont 'day trade' im in for the long hall... and in 40weeks time i should have 3000dmd... and one more good thing is that i no longer need my wallet open cos theres no dmd in it anymore lol
Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:28:27 AM

i put in 1500dmd into the reactor... that was all my dmd... i have alot of faith and trust in the dev team to me its not a risk.. if this can increase the value of dmd, or just give me more dmd im happy... i dont 'day trade' im in for the long hall... and in 40weeks time i should have 3000dmd... and one more good thing is that i no longer need my wallet open cos theres no dmd in it anymore lol

any other future plans for this coin besides "store of value"...how does it rank up to UNO?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:33:23 AM

Nice work utahjohn, I too am up for a gamble and I only bet when I can't lose. I think this is a winner, as much as all DMD investments!

chilo

fact is its crypto business
like everywhere here u should consider ur investment lost the moment u send it  Shocked
thats the only way u can take part in crypto investments and dont have sleepless nights
and this mindset also protect u to NOT risc money that u cant afford to lose

what i can guarantee u all is the same we did always guarantee since we take over DMD and thats since december 2013
that we dont leave that we dont stop to work for the coin and its success

we wouldnt have created reactor if we didnt belive that it is a major step forward for the coin stability mechanism of DMD

there where other options how we could have react to the gap in coin rollout

we could have readjust the POW rate after 1000000
we could have increased the POS for everyone a bit
we could have accept that our 4.3 million coins need more than 30 years to be generated

none of the above would have any real positive effect for DMD longterm

SO we choose to go a path that is unique and in the way we do it never done before
and its a path that support coin stability by secure the network with a big 24/7 staking wallet
and the price by give dmd cloudmining investors a incentive and additional rewards

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:42:36 AM

any other future plans for this coin besides "store of value"...how does it rank up to UNO?

we full of plans  Grin
reactor isnt the end

but some stuff need time and some stuff seems to arrive never

we still waiting for that 3rd party service that is full utilizing DMD since early december.....

who know if it ever will arrive....

we working on a few great ideas and we are in talk with lot people in the business

alex is doing a great job in networking and connecting us with people in cryptobusiness

its just a matter of time i hope until his work will be rewarded with a investor and some cooperation on big scale projects

regarding UNO im not up to date they are not in my research focus

i guess alex said something about them to fish in same lake and try to be a storage coin

but in fact that lake is really big we can share 4 billion people for DMD and 4 billion for UNO  Cool

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 12:43:50 AM

bed time in austria close to 02:00 in morning

thx reactor u stole my night  Tongue

emails will be answered tomorrow

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: