Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:45:24 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:00:20 AM by shveicar

i don't know what drive the price rising,not many coins on exchanges,people are holding coins and playing the POS game?

Pow + Pos today wisest system. It allows you to avoid unnecessary speculation and is able to attract the attention of everyone. You go to the bank and put the money on deposit for a while, hoping to make a profit. But there is no guarantee that the bank may change the terms or just put a portion of your earnings in his pocket. In crypto currency, all coins are yours. And no one will climb into your pocket.
Why constantly jumping price on most coins? People try to make the money creating a speculative wave. For payment services and shops is a big problem. System Pow + Pos allow to rethink the approach. In fact, such a system is the crypto asset. And allows the owner to earn revenue from their coins. But the system will only work if it is carefully designed. Developers well well analyzed coin. Fast convenient and reliable in security. It is not like in the case of infinitely and slowly PPC and NVC (coins in the system can be several billions). Among other coins is the best choice.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:14:52 AM

cryptonit

How about DPOS system?
As far as I know there it is possible to disconnect a mining and a coin will be completely eco-friendly and economical.
I badly understand therefore decided to ask.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:56:11 AM

cryptonit

How about DPOS system?
As far as I know there it is possible to disconnect a mining and a coin will be completely eco-friendly and economical.

There is no need for delegated proof of stake in Diamond. Diamond is not designed to be a micro payment coin where speed of transaction is crucial. Bitcoin is so much slower and has worked just fine. Diamonds 6 minutes confirmation time is fast enough, besides merchants can accept payments with lower number of confirmations if they wish so.

DPOS allows the network to reap some of the major advantages of centralization, while still maintaining some calculated measure of decentralization.
which shows that you sacrifice decentralisation for speed, which leads to security concerns. It's easier to take down 100 servers than unknown number of decentralised confirming nodes all around the world. What's more the coin dev would have to have full trust in such nodes which means some sort of overseer over them which would cost a lot of money to upkeep and maintain.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

cryptonit
How about DPOS system?

what kind of stability we would offer to investors if we switch our specs each few months?
Diamond Hybrid POW/POS have lot time invested in its design
and its (one of) the best hybrid security systems existing

maybe will add something to actual system but dont replace it
for now we can see that the coin rollout speed is slower than estimated
so it could be that we add additional ways to earn coins
to be back on track on our 30 years timeframe release of 4.3 million coins plan

i dont say its impossible someday we leave the POW/POS path
but i say if it will only happen in a as close as possible copy of the coin rollout plan

on coin rollout plan people can trust and with that people can calculate

for now even longterm i cant see us leave the POW/POS path
basical we in middle of improve and expand this by create partnership with merged mine-able sistercoins

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

i don't know what drive the price rising,not many coins on exchanges,people are holding coins and playing the POS game?

we have lot miners who this time say they earn more with POS than with mining
1000 dmd generate 10 dmd each week......

its one of the ways how DMD Diamond generate demand and increase price

demand created for coins as a "way to generate coins"
this remove coins from exchange and have in wallet for minting
additional buy demand via dmd multipool and dmd  cloudmining
and everyone know with 1000000 total coins POW rewards will reduced by 90%

this is the magical point at 1000000 before we reach it we need to achieve a few goals

get merged mining running and have at least 1 attractive POW reward coin
be part of the family to make sure all coins be protected by high hashrate

expand dmd cloudmining hashrate to a giant who backup DMD Diamond further price development
and a giant who dont lose strengh by steady use part of its earnings for reinvest into new hashrate

the dmd cloudmining u see now is just tiny like 17000$ value miningpower
my goal is at least over 100000$ in 2015 and it could be happen we reach much more

we cant predict how the impact will be once we start active promotion of DMD Cloudmining as investment
into the new economy shift that happens for everyone without any crypto knowledge required

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 12:19:36 PM

this deserve a place on next thread page too
same as a link to the last review of DMD on
http://blog.btcgermany.eu/why-you-should-invest-in-diamonds-dmd/

Coinrollout Plan updates 2014.10.20 in Blue

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline)

i think for now market price is driven by insta-selling miners
daily *1500 diamonds have to be bought if people would sell instant

At the moment the buy pressure is way more than the sell pressure which result in a constant gain of value

but keep a closer eye on coin specs and check how coin roll-out will develop over next 30 years

beginning with total coins 450000 a 50% POS will be simultaneous active with the 1 DMD POW reward each block
and start the diamond rush (BLUE CIRCLE) on pic

if u analyze that u can see that this POW mining paradise only last a few months
(to be exact until 1 million total diamond are existing)
later most of coins are produced by POS  (GREEN ARROW) and to do so u need to have diamonds

everyone who sell 1 diamonds instant lose like at least 2 diamonds.....
because every diamond u mine now would at least double if u keep holding and pos it over time

or as a community member said buy 1000 DMD and see them grow 10 DMD each week by POS additional to the market value gains

the whole design of diamond is to be a wealth storage coin aimed to be a good investment

i  hope this visualization of coin specs long-term effect of  on coin roll-out
can help u realize how valuable diamonds will be once POW is reduced by 90%
and high POS will be main source of coin creation

that coins are required to create more coins (POS)
will be the reason for lower availability of coins on exchanges and increasing prices
remember only coins in ur wallet gather coin-age and can generate POS rewards

Additional http://multipool.bit.diamonds/ and DMD Cloudmining see details below create daily Buy pressure and backup the coin value growth and stability

The upcoming partnership with noblecoin marketplace and their great e-commerce possibility
the start of a DMD-Groestl Algo merged mining family
and community driven sideprojects like DiamondOS (USB-Bootable DMD Wallet)
or upcoming online wallet / Android  Wallet / etc etc

let the future look bright for DMD Diamond

Second half of month is referal bonus 2% of investment u did refer to us (and the investor get 1% bonus shares for tell us a referer wallet)
time to spread the news!

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way to invest into DMD?
In my opinion you should split your investment into the following:
By buying 50% DMD direct and 50% into DMD Cloudmining
This way you can maximize your profit and stabilize the coin.
cloud@bit.diamonds

Also by providing your referrer wallet address we can make sure both the investor and referrer both get bonus shares.

Got no referrer still want the bonus shares? Ask for a referrer here someone sure willing help ya get bonus shares.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:38:11 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:52:52 PM by shveicar

I do not think that the system bitshare (protusahare) will live 30 years. They write that they have no premaine. But I remember how this coin appeared on the site coinmarketcap.com with inflated capitalization of 5 million and created the blank coins. They produce dust in the eyes people mind plunging into intricate explanations of questionable technology.  Cool

In the modern world Crypto currency too many dirty players. they are ready for anything that would make the money selling air. (Nxt, ripple, PTS) A good example for this. Their creators are experienced puppeteers dreamed of the own island and ready for anything that would pull money of unsuspecting users Bitcoins ..
Good that Diamonds are free of this and Pow + Pos system is still the best solution for future success.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

So there is only two pools left?
Danbi and miningfield.com...
Utahjohn pool is gone.
And so are my diamonds.
Boy did he cut the cord fast.
Here is alittle morning news.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/world/europe/story/blackmailers-threaten-czech-republic-ebola-outbreak-bitcoin-currency-2014102

how come your diamonds are gone ? Utahjohn took them ?
Well I can't reach the server at all or web page to cash-out.
I can only assume they are history.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:00:01 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:41:51 PM by cryptonit

So I think I would definitely be interested in a marketing asset for DMD cloudmining or anything else Smiley

how about this i give a bounty out of my own poket

-------------------------------------
for the first 3 people who finish one of this tasks:

catch a whale!

whale size $10000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you earn 200 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares  and a 1000 DMD reward from my own personal pocket! (he earn 100 bonus shares)

whale size $5000$ invested into DMD cloudmining
you earn 100 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 500 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 50 bonus shares)

whale size $2000 invested into DMD cloudmining
you earn 40 DMD Cloudmining Bonus shares and a 200 DMD from my own personal pocket! (he earn 20 bonus shares)

email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos about investing into DMD Cloudmining
limited bounty until i stop it:

additional i offer 20 DMD for any good promotion material u design for DMD Cloudmining
as guideline for the style u should use our 2 existing promotion pics

limited bounty until i stop it:

and last bounty i offer is 2 DMD for posting a link towards a DMD Cloudmining promotion u posted in a forum
forums outside of cryptocoin business are prefered! tell ur bodybuilder club or the local chess community in ur city or the tupperware fanclub
a promotion posting should be comparable to the stuff i bombard u with here on each page
but u can and should adapt wording fit to the audience in the forum u post it

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:34:59 PM

Last reminder for invest early enough to get full october free reinvest share

time is running out! cloud@bit.diamonds

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:30:50 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 03:49:08 PM by cryptonit

I must say I am a bit surprised. You are offering 20DMD for a marketing asset Huh I don't know if you realize how much work a good marketing asset can be. 20 DMD are 4$... I was expecting a bounty of at least 150 DMD for a good marketing pic which are not that quite complicated to make and at least a good 300DMD for a full infographic. These are 30$ and at least 60$. We are talking of a bout 1 to 3h work for the first and 3 to 8h for the second. 20DMD is just too low for that amount of work. You cannot expect more than a quick copy paste for 20DMD (but if that is what you want, I can make 20 in 1hour Wink). Still, I would be surprised you would look for quantity over quality.

u create them to support ur own attempts to catch a whale
and u get additional DMD so even if u dont catch a whale u not left with nothing

yes its no paid job
its just a little thank you for the time u invest

i expect more than a quick copy paste job to pay out the 20 DMD bounty

DMD Diamond is build on thousands of unpaid hours
and we not start pay now

its the shared dream to achieve financial freedom
that motivate us to work for success

bounties are just a little incentive to make it more fun

no one of us did what he did for the actual value of DMD
we all do it for the future value of DMD

dmd foundation earns around 70 DMD a day
and we made the internal rule that the spending amount of dmd follow the earning amount
so a full workday spend for DMD is around 70 DMD value

and the bounties i posted above are not even covered by dmd foundation
dmd foundation funds are limited and lot other projects ongoing where they are needed
so i step in pay this bounties out of my own pocket

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

i guess 2 or 3

but please invest only as much time as it is fun for u work on it
as i said its not a paid job the bounty is just a little incentive

thx for ur time
if u choose to donate some on that task

good stuff we will add on dmd homepage about promo

miningfield

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

Hello DMD Community,

I am setting a 0.5% fee on Miningfield pool as i'm not getting enough income from donations to pay for the server.

Current donators, thank you for your support, this is specially for you, i don't want you to "pay" for all.

Thank you for your understanding.

--------------------------------

Also, i will be changing pool design, for a more clean and simple way of mining.

Miners won't need to register, you will just need to set your wallet address as username and random pwd for each worker.

An USA pool will also be born, and possibly an Asia Pool too, so you can choose the closest Pool to you, for better pings=better mining.

I will also be doing some tweaks on the pool backend for a better mining performance, this is getting essential, taken the ever increasing network hashrate.

s. http://www.miningfield.com
t. https://www.twitter.com/miningfield
f. https://www.facebook.com/miningfield
DMD Pool. http://dmd.miningfield.com

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:05:29 PM

Hello DMD Community,

I am setting a 0.5% fee on Miningfield pool as i'm not getting enough income from donations to pay for the server.

Current donators, thank you for your support, this is specially for you, i don't want you to "pay" for all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Also, i will be changing pool design, for a more clean and simple way of mining.

Miners won't need to register, you will just need to set your wallet address as username and random pwd for each worker.

An USA pool will also be born, and possibly an Asia Pool too, so you can choose the closest Pool to you, for better pings=better mining.

I will also be doing some tweaks on the pool backend for a better mining performance, this is getting essential, taken the ever increasing network hashrate.

s. http://www.miningfield.com
t. https://www.twitter.com/miningfield
f. https://www.facebook.com/miningfield
DMD Pool. http://dmd.miningfield.com

Sweet - maybe East Coast USA pool?  Maybe? :-) - No sweat on the pool fee - I understand it costs to run!  Keep up the good work.

sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:40:06 PM

I made a small investment into the DMD Cloudmining. I will monitor it for a few months and keep a spreadsheet of daily payouts and what not. Hopefully we can extract how quick ROI is compared to hashlets and other cloud mining alternatives.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:53:34 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 12:09:53 AM by cryptonit

I made a small investment into the DMD Cloudmining. I will monitor it for a few months and keep a spreadsheet of daily payouts and what not. Hopefully we can extract how quick ROI is compared to hashlets and other cloud mining alternatives.

im looking forward to read ur report sandpaper
im feel honored u include us in ur longterm benchmark

can be only lower shortterm because we use them (5 different providers)
as our base but only payout 70% (30% used to reinvest into mining hashrate)
last month was around 20% ROI for investors

everyone who have the time to spend hours each day for cloudmining (and have fun doing so)
and research best contracts and is able make B2B deals for get most hashrate from invested money
and who is able to handle the reinvest to conserve earningpower

such a guy should not invest into DMD Cloudmining
and handle his invests by himself

anyone who wana invest one time and dont care any longer
beside from time to time check his DMD wallet and smile
while he send wallet in mint mode and add 50% POS rewards on top of cloudmining earnings
this guy is right at DMD Cloudmining

its a we take care package

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:19:53 AM

hi all... just want to post something to be on the 200th page of the forum... yay me.. lol  Grin
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:25:41 AM

hi all... just want to post something to be on the 200th page of the forum... yay me.. lol  Grin

ya made it just in time!
congrats for being on page 200  Grin

but next time add ur DMD Cloudmining wallet address and add a
"invest into DMD Cloudmining and use me as your referrer for creating us both bonus shares ......"

and then repeat on other forums to spread the word  Cool

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:57:02 AM

hi all... just want to post something to be on the 200th page of the forum... yay me.. lol  Grin

ya made it just in time!
congrats for being on page 200  Grin

but next time add ur DMD Cloudmining wallet address and add a
"invest into DMD Cloudmining and use me as your referrer for creating us both bonus shares ......"

and then repeat on other forums to spread the word  Cool

ok good point i just added it to my signature
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:01:01 PM

A kind of update on what happened to all our collective effort to get us on MintPal:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/30/missing-bitcoin-cash-not-missing-moolah-ceo

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: