Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

just catching up. so vrc is selling out to another project? because of a little market manipulation? granted it was a prolonged and determined state of market manipulation. but you guys really dont think you could fix this with new developments and without selling out? the price would never go below 8k. that was the bottom.

i dont know what's going on, but i supported vrc on the current dev team. i dont know anymore. cant say that im happy with this. but maybe im missing something. cant really be arsed to read the thread to find out so ill let the market tell me whats going on.

Actually it's a pretty big deal. Basically VeriCoin stays exactly the same as it is now… with the exception that inside of the wallet there will be an "Advanced" tab where users can join a decentralized exchange, marketplace and each coin will have it's own unique decentralized "application" that can be shared. So the front end is going to be simple, very user friendly etc but deep inside… there will be access to an entire 2.0 platform called SuperNET.

I'm still skeptical but as it's escrow… I'm not worried about my 50k VRC donation. Smiley

If it pans out… HUGE upside. If not… we get our VRC back.

Aside from this… VeriCoin is hard at work on LOTS of other things so this is really more of a BONUS than anything else.

Jay Jay

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:36:07 PM

I don't know anything about supernet and the things behind. But if someone tells me that he pushes  the value to 100k or more and if not he gets nothing that's a deal I cannot refuse. Again: wether James is successfull or we get our money back. We can only win!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:36:14 PM

is there any limit - how many altcoins can join the supernet ?

James said he is hand picking the ones he wants - or something along those lines.

So far it's NXT, BitCoinDark, BoolBerry and VeriCoin I believe.

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:37:54 PM

just catching up. so vrc is selling out to another project? because of a little market manipulation? granted it was a prolonged and determined state of market manipulation. but you guys really dont think you could fix this with new developments and without selling out? the price would never go below 8k. that was the bottom.

i dont know what's going on, but i supported vrc on the current dev team. i dont know anymore. cant say that im happy with this. but maybe im missing something. cant really be arsed to read the thread to find out so ill let the market tell me whats going on.
they are not selling out, more like joining a mass network... the coin will always be vericoin . nothing changes for its future plans .

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

is there any limit - how many altcoins can join the supernet ?

James said he is hand picking the ones he wants - or something along those lines.

So far it's NXT, BitCoinDark, BoolBerry and VeriCoin I believe.
exactly

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

Ok i think the main problem here is just most people dont understand and know the concept and idea of supernet.
Vericoin doesnt get sold or whatever.
If by later in the evening theres nobody who already explained everything i will take it on my shoulders and elaborate everything - im just on the top of a moutain atm lol.

Tbh i could just not explain, buy and donate but i believe in the vision of james that crypto will unite everyone in a big open and civil community without a dog eats dog mentality.
Sharing and caring is the motto

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ereborltc

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

Ok i think the main problem here is just most people dont understand and know the concept and idea of supernet.
If by later in the evening theres nobody who already explained everything i will take it on my shoulders and elaborate everything - im just on the top of a moutain atm lol.

Tbh i could just not explain, buy and donate but i believe in the vision of james that crypto will unite everyone in a big open and civil community without a dog eats dog mentality.
thank you

i would explain but haven't sleep all night I'm reeeaaallly going to bed this time lol  

good night guys this was a great start lets keep the ball rolling ! james /jl777 is the real deal ,research a bit into the supernet and you'll understand, plus we re completely safe with the escrow and james doesn't make a satoshi until the goals are met, pretty much is working for a year for free!

lets make this happen good night!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

thank you

i would explain but haven't sleep all night I'm reeeaaallly going to bed this time lol  

good night guys this was a great start lets keep the ball rolling ! james /jl777 is the real deal ,research a bit into the supernet and you'll understand, plus we re completely safe with the escrow and james doesn't make a satoshi until the goals are met, pretty much is working for a year for free!

lets make this happen good night!!

Are you sure you go to bed now?  Grin  See you back in about 30 minutes?  Have a good night!

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:57:46 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:30:01 PM by altcoinUK

[14:53] <jl777> a fractured community cannot succeed

[14:53] <thph> @effects can u please make some rules for this escrow ?

[14:53] <jl777> the barrabas

[14:53] <jl777> the buy4crypto

[14:53] <Guest18609> exactly

[14:53] <jl777> the altuk

[14:53] <Dick_Green> james is like the next kobe bryant

[14:53] <jl777> get rid of those three

Fair enough James.
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:58:26 PM

they are not selling out, more like joining a mass network... the coin will always be vericoin . nothing changes for its future plans .

ahh i see. forming a sort of community within a community or merging of communities? i guess its not a bad idea. i had the same plan to include vericoin in my project like that. still do, but would hope that the original dev-team stay on board with vericoin. im not in for any change in management or anything like that. in fact id say i would be strongly against any change in management. so if it's just a community alliance i suppose that's ok. hope it's handled well. ill be watching.. as i always am.

just a couple days ago one of my investors asked me if i still supported vericoin and i told him definitely. i also told him 8k was the bottom.. 48hrs later and we're at 15k. investors need to stop panicking at lowered price and buy more. this is real strategy. but thats as much free investment advice i give. remember i bought in at 18k after selling over 30k. price kept falling i boughtt all the way down to 15k, then 10k.. made back all my money selling the 10k stash at 14k still have all my coins from 18k.. like i got them for free. if any coin is worth it it was vericoin.

vericoin is a strong coin with good team and community. i know everyone want to get rich quick but really there was never any need to panick. there's obviously noone insane enough to sell vrc under 8k. and if there is my buy orders will be there waiting.

ill need more info on this supernet thing. hopefully there is more info on the OP of the thread.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:16:38 PM

There wont be any change to vrc how it is right now.
There will be only additions in form of different unique features of other coins included in the supernet core.
Our 3 devs will stay our 3 devs.
Imagine crypto  currencys are planes to transport people. Supernet will be the airport.

To be more precise supernet will be a platform that gives every coin that is in the core or coins that are connected with supernet a link which then allows them to be traded near instantly - using their features  and also decentralized.

Also 90% or the supernet profit will go back to the community: supernet asset holders and supernet core coins as dividens
On top of that supernet  is holding around 10% of every core  coin (vrc for example) - here smart people will understand now that supernet is not hot air, its fully backed with btc, corecoins, several nxt assets of james that play a big role in supernet - and if its pos like vrc the stake interest will go back 100% to the (vrc) community.

This is just a small idea of supernet i will post more later

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

Nice job, effects.  I will be chipping in 25k as soon as my wallet syncs.  I hope everybody will see the value in this and step up.  Still waiting for that 100k from altcoinUK.  If more people chip in no mater how big or small, I will increase my donation.  This is a win win for everybody.  LET'S DO THIS!!!

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:13:32 PM

ahh i see. forming a sort of community within a community or merging of communities? i guess its not a bad idea. i had the same plan to include vericoin in my project like that. still do, but would hope that the original dev-team stay on board with vericoin. im not in for any change in management or anything like that. in fact id say i would be strongly against any change in management. so if it's just a community alliance i suppose that's ok. hope it's handled well. ill be watching.. as i always am.

just a couple days ago one of my investors asked me if i still supported vericoin and i told him definitely. i also told him 8k was the bottom.. 48hrs later and we're at 15k. investors need to stop panicking at lowered price and buy more. this is real strategy. but thats as much free investment advice i give. remember i bought in at 18k after selling over 30k. price kept falling i boughtt all the way down to 15k, then 10k.. made back all my money selling the 10k stash at 14k still have all my coins from 18k.. like i got them for free. if any coin is worth it it was vericoin.

vericoin is a strong coin with good team and community. i know everyone want to get rich quick but really there was never any need to panick. there's obviously noone insane enough to sell vrc under 8k. and if there is my buy orders will be there waiting.

ill need more info on this supernet thing. hopefully there is more info on the OP of the thread.

Thanks for your thoughtful consideration.  The VeriCoin protocol would not be changing nor would the managment and devs.  Everything will be as it is now, but with James working with us on some blockchain 2.0 stuff built into an advanced section of the wallet as an option, and access to the benefits of the SuperNet.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:31:52 PM

hi guys, I'm a bit out of date about VRC, I'm seeing a nice rising of the price today, what's happening?
thanks.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:36:58 PM

Thanks for your thoughtful consideration.  The VeriCoin protocol would not be changing nor would the managment and devs.  Everything will be as it is now, but with James working with us on some blockchain 2.0 stuff built into an advanced section of the wallet as an option, and access to the benefits of the SuperNet.

Effects besides the price rise that is being said...Why should I donate?  What exactly is SuperNet?  How long is the money in escrow before there supposed to come through?  Basically I don't want just donate for something I don't know just because the price may rise.  So any answers for the not so smart crypto would be nice Smiley
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:37:35 PM

Had a little glitch that had to be cleaned up, but after raising more in the first hour than etherium, things are settling in to a more sustainable pace for the SuperNET

TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC  
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC  
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

I noticed some basic misunderstandings about SuperNET and I would be glad to answer questions in non-realtime

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Had a little glitch that had to be cleaned up, but after raising more in the first hour than etherium, things are settling in to a more sustainable pace for the SuperNET

TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC  
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC  
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

I noticed some basic misunderstandings about SuperNET and I would be glad to answer questions in non-realtime

James

Thanks James.  A simple question regarding our escrow fundraising. As soon as we finish raising the 500k in escrow, what happens next?

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

Nice job, effects.  I will be chipping in 25k as soon as my wallet syncs.  I hope everybody will see the value in this and step up.  Still waiting for that 100k from altcoinUK.  If more people chip in no matter how big or small, I will increase my donation.  This is a win win for everybody.  LET'S DO THIS!!!
Great Job Everyone!  Project Juggernaut/SuperNET is running too so we have close to 190,000 VRC already raised!  P.S.  I think altcoinUK may surprise everyone here and may take the lead as our single biggest SuperNET donator/supporter!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VVdqRP1Dmb6b7Q7hTK6eDk8pphf8mpV9n6.htm

GET THOSE COINS MOVING FOLKS!  Commit to selling 20% of all your coins to Effects' SuperNET fund and then just let the remaining 80% move up 500% and even over 1000% in the longrun.  And also remember, that if for some reason we can't raise enough, all the coins are pushed back to the originating addresses so this is a win win and all we need to do is work together as a team.

The math is as follows:  Let's say you owned 300,000 VRC at the pre SuperNET disclosure price of 10,000 SATs which is worth 30BTC.  Then you move 60,000 coins to the SuperNET address.  Then we join the SuperNET and eventually we reach .0005 again and your original 30BTC worth of VRC is now worth 120BTC which is a 90BTC GAIN SIMPLY BY MOVING 20% OF ALL YOUR COINS TO THE SUPERNET ADDRESS!!  It really is that simple.
Just ask the Boolberry owners.  In fact, maybe someone should notify them as they more than anyone have personally witnessed the price appreciation that SuperNET brings and they may even begin buying VRC just to donate to the SuperNET address.

EDIT:  It's actually a 96BTC gain because I forgot about the 6BTC worth you get by selling the 20% at 10,000SATS which is even higher than the recent past avg price of VRC.  

Why is it two different address??
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:56:58 PM

ok im back at home but no access to my wallet.
i have vrc on a exchange that i can send. that could be a problem though if i should get a refund right? @effects

@warr1979

read my last post for a short explanation of supernet.

we need to donate to get into supernet. but its not really a donation because we are getting paid for every vrc donated.
for details please read the post above from effects and drkman.

the fund will be for james coding a unique decentralized feature to peg fiat to vrc like btsx - this should be done around 6 months (read irc log 2 pages ago)
and he only gets the funds if the price rises to 100k sat and is stable.
until then it is in escrow, which means theres zero chance of a theft/scam.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:08:12 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 07:28:55 PM by sluppy

ok im back at home but no access to my wallet.
i have vrc on a exchange that i can send. that could be a problem though if i should get a refund right? @effects

@warr1979

read my last post for a short explanation of supernet.

we need to donate to get into supernet. but its not really a donation because we are getting paid for every vrc donated.
for details please read the post above from effects and drkman.

the fund will be for james coding a unique decentralized feature to peg fiat to vrc like btsx - this should be done around 6 months (read irc log 2 pages ago)
and he only gets the funds if the price rises to 100k sat and is stable.
until then it is in escrow, which means theres zero chance of a theft/scam.

And he promised not to bring the VRC to market for 3 years so that ammount will be staking for 3 years.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: