Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:09:29 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 11:09:46 PM by Xosihc

James please say a little of your plan here so this coin will start the rise again so before the launch of the supernet the price will be attractive. thank you
this +1
Then why do I constantly see things like this? People look to anon third party james, more than our own leadership.

Xosihc just was at the state fair, talking to senators! I was so proud, then the next post I see is this. He is looking to this third party, or anon dev 4 for direction on what to do next... I mean... WOW no?  

That is one VeriLeader under the control of jl777, I can mention pretty much the whole VeriLeader crew in that same sentance. I am so ashamed to call myself a VeriLeader. But I am better than that. I will defend this coin, because its worth it. Because I am what all the future Verileaders will aspire to be.

Respected members of the comunity, Verileader's, asking for direction from the new anonymous shot caller, over leadership. Simply amazing.

buy4crypto,

I don't think you understood my enthusiasm. If you haven't noticed from my posts over the weekend and into Monday - I'm pretty excited about vericoin being accepted into the SuperNET project. This is exactly one of the main reasons I stand behind vericoin. You may or may not have ever seen it but I wrote a 3 page post (posted on here, as well as vericoininfo.net) about the 5 reasons I'm bullish on vericoin. Aside from point #1-4, was point #5; strategic partnerships. That's exactly what this is - a strategic partnership. It's going to benefit both parties involved and I think will benefit digital currencies as a whole. So for that reason - I'm excited.

The +1 I gave this guy came from the point - the SuperNET project has to a degree unified the vericoin community, which is AWESOME! It's made the price go up too which I won't lie, also makes me happy. I would like to see the price continue to go up. Because the more the price goes up - the more value my vericoins have. I don't think there is anything wrong in wanting that. So with that all being said - I was looking forward to what "James" had to say next. He followed-up yesterday with a really nice post that basically answered those questions. So, that was all I was looking for.

To say I am now looking outward for direction on where to go next is an overstatement. I still reach out to the dev's on a regular basis with feedback, thoughts and direction. This whole jl777 is just another wheel piece in itself. They do not need to be mutual exclusive.

Also speaking of being mutual exclusive - why can't I be excited about jl777, still talk to the dev team, and still talk to people within my community? Yes, I have been in talks with Secretary of State (not Senators) about digital currency, we continue to talk about ways to integrate digital currencies in Minnesota. I volunteer my time to many projects related to digital currencies (bitcoin too) that are outside of what we are talking about here. I am part of different meetup groups. I do have other interests outside of vericoin too. There are some really cool local projects going on here in Minnesota with GIVEcoin and IDcoin. Oh, and I'm also interested in the Ethereum project. Is that ok?

I guess I might have missed your point, I would be more than open to hearing your thoughts based on my response and what you were expecting from me? We can have an open dialog about it.

Best,

Xosihc
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

It is forgotten indeed.

You know how I know you are gay.... its how you type indeed ever so gently.... Tongue       GO VRC WOOOOO
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

It is forgotten indeed.

You know how I know you are gay.... its how you type indeed ever so gently.... Tongue       GO VRC WOOOOO

I don't know if that is a homophobic statement or just a very stupid one... indeed.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:37:29 PM

It is forgotten indeed.

I don't know if that is a homophobic statement or just a very stupid one... indeed.

It is from the movie 40-year-old Virgin Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOVehIKpm4k
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:23:41 PM

and the power of investors that come with jl777

That power is lot less than what was promised and expected. After the great speeches and the promised endless access to infinitely rich whales the price couldn't even break 20k, and VRC started from a very low volume and very low price of 10k.
I would never do the bitching and complaining if the price rise, but as the price is fluctuating around 15k and going nowhere, better to ask where is the promised buy support of whales and not to celebrate what is not there.
I am not a pumper and I never promised instant 10x on price. That is not how it works. BBR was a special case as its price was artificially lowered, so there was a snapback to a more normal price. Adding value takes time, but the 50% gain indicates a fundamental revaluation has occurred and from here what is wanted is a steady gain of ~2% per day

The rapid gains are speculators who will just sell at a profit. The way to get 10x long term is with 2% per day. This is what I work for and what I have done with BTCD. The base rate was higher than 2% there, but this is because it started at 100K marketcap, not $1 mil. If anybody doubts the power of 2% per day, do the calculation of 1.02 to the 120th power

This is a four month timeframe of boring 2% gains. Not everyday will be a gaining day, so we need 120 net gaining days of 2%

dozens of new investors are watching VRC very closely now. They are providing buy support that creates a stable base needed for the steady gains. I know that you know that $1 mil in marketcap doesnt happen without investor support.

There will be a time for some more active price movements, but for now, it is important to stabilize at a new floor. usually a week, sometimes two.

So the price is going to stay around here for while. I am surprised you are complaining. Have you looked at the long term charts? 10x volume and 50% gain, we are making a flag pattern on chart as the initial buy panic is oscillating around this level. .00015 is a perfectly fine range for this stage.

To create a long term price gain, you need to be gaining new investors without losing existing ones. This happens in cycles. Like climbing stairs. Any sudden rise is always followed by a drop, the key to note is where the price is oscillating around. Once the long term stair step pattern is created, then investors will learn to wait to buy at the bottom, maybe sell a bit at the top if they are keen for the excitement of daytrading. Of course the HODL is the best strategy if you are thinking in 6 months the price is much higher.

So we have to be realistic and satisfied with steady progress in price. When the new releases are coming out, that is usually when the next step up in price happens.

James

Fair enough, what you said makes lot of sense.

I guess, I was just trying to squeeze out more from the situation :-))) not that I want to sell as I bought a reasonable amount even during the last few weeks when the price was at 8-9k and in the meantime I sold a very little during the weekend, and I am sure many VRC holders did the same and did buy during even the stagnation period, but we long time VRC bag holders already bought as much as we could, we have been staking and we need new investment to flow into the coin. Not that we want to day trade, but to keep the momentum going. Besides of that, just like in professional golf or football the winning take care of everything, in this business the raising coin price take care of every problems. But it seems you know that and you are acting to get there.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

That power is lot less than what was promised and expected. After the great speeches and the promised endless access to infinitely rich whales the price couldn't even break 20k, and VRC started from a very low volume and very low price of 10k.
I would never do the bitching and complaining if the price rise, but as the price is fluctuating around 15k and going nowhere, better to ask where is the promised buy support of whales and not to celebrate what is not there.
I am not a pumper and I never promised instant 10x on price. That is not how it works. BBR was a special case as its price was artificially lowered, so there was a snapback to a more normal price. Adding value takes time, but the 50% gain indicates a fundamental revaluation has occurred and from here what is wanted is a steady gain of ~2% per day

The rapid gains are speculators who will just sell at a profit. The way to get 10x long term is with 2% per day. This is what I work for and what I have done with BTCD. The base rate was higher than 2% there, but this is because it started at 100K marketcap, not $1 mil. If anybody doubts the power of 2% per day, do the calculation of 1.02 to the 120th power

This is a four month timeframe of boring 2% gains. Not everyday will be a gaining day, so we need 120 net gaining days of 2%

dozens of new investors are watching VRC very closely now. They are providing buy support that creates a stable base needed for the steady gains. I know that you know that $1 mil in marketcap doesnt happen without investor support.

There will be a time for some more active price movements, but for now, it is important to stabilize at a new floor. usually a week, sometimes two.

So the price is going to stay around here for while. I am surprised you are complaining. Have you looked at the long term charts? 10x volume and 50% gain, we are making a flag pattern on chart as the initial buy panic is oscillating around this level. .00015 is a perfectly fine range for this stage.

To create a long term price gain, you need to be gaining new investors without losing existing ones. This happens in cycles. Like climbing stairs. Any sudden rise is always followed by a drop, the key to note is where the price is oscillating around. Once the long term stair step pattern is created, then investors will learn to wait to buy at the bottom, maybe sell a bit at the top if they are keen for the excitement of daytrading. Of course the HODL is the best strategy if you are thinking in 6 months the price is much higher.

So we have to be realistic and satisfied with steady progress in price. When the new releases are coming out, that is usually when the next step up in price happens.

James

I guess, I was just trying to squeeze out more from the situation :-))) not that I want to sell as I bought a reasonable amount even during the last few weeks when the price was at 8-9k and in the meantime I sold a very little during the weekend, and I am sure many VRC holders did the same and did buy during even the stagnation period, but we long time VRC bag holders already bought as much as we could, we have been staking and we need new investment to flow into the coin. Not that we want to day trade, but to keep the momentum going. Besides of that, just like in professional golf or football the winning take care of everything, in this business the raising coin price take care of every problems. But it seems you know that and you are acting to get there.
Thank you for understanding!
It seems 2 of the 3 are now convinced that maybe I am bringing some value. I think there is a song about this?
2 out of three aint bad

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
pi933

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

Hi guys,
always supporting VRC
Just a quick question:
I am the one throwing 10 Gh/s into the x11 veripool.
I am a little worried, coz i hashed there for a month with my usual hasrate (130mh/s) on x11..and the payments were 20/25 coins each..every 4/5 hours.
Now i am hasing with 10gh/s ...and it pays me 80 coin per hour ( 400 coins in the same timeframe window of the comparison)
Something is wrong with the payments on the veripool, you can easily make some math...
My hashrate now is zillion  (800%+)times my usual hashrate..but the coins i receive are not so many...am i correct?
Hope someone find a reason for that..i feel...my hashing is a bit wasted tbh :/

My payments, per transaction, have been slowly dropping since you upped your hash rate. So, I suspect the OBA algorithm or whatever is playing catch up.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:27:53 AM

James

Thank you for understanding!
It seems 2 of the 3 are now convinced that maybe I am bringing some value. I think there is a song about this?
2 out of three aint bad

James

I don't know why you insist but let me remind you, once again James, that I was the FIRST here, in the coin and on the forum, to enthusiastically support the idea brought in by drkman. The FIRST. So I don't quite understand what you may mean with putting "the three" in the same box.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:58:28 AM

I don't know why you insist but let me remind you, once again James, that I was the FIRST here, in the coin and on the forum, to enthusiastically support the idea brought in by drkman. The FIRST. So I don't quite understand what you may mean with putting "the three" in the same box.
Please calm

I am only speaking the impressions of the community that there were three peoples causing conflict

I said from the beginning that the little I saw from your postings gave me mixed impression and it is proven you have wanted to help, but you are significantly higher IQ than average and this is causing frustration to you when others are not seeing what is obvious to you.

My feeling is that this frustration being compounded by the unhappy past events and price action made you lose your temper, and when this dark side is taking over us, well, it is quite painful to others around us. I know when I am in this state, I am saying some cruel things

Let me apologize if I made you feel like you had any ill intentions. Now, the dark times are over, your intellect will be helping the others and the community will be able to look to you to solve the difficult problems.

James

P.S. when there are peoples that are not understanding what I see clearly and are making silly statements, I just say "I am not made of cheese".

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:01:31 AM

@ James

I read that one of the requirements to join the SuperNET is that SuperNET has to own 10% of the joining coin. I understand it is way too early at this point but since, initially, your requirement was 10% precisely to be bought at 10k sat, I am quite curious as to how do you envision that potential future transaction to go down and perhaps a schedule..?

Also, association and cross-promotion between coin projects are (today SYNC/PINK) and are going to continue being more and more extensive and frequent in the near future. Not exactly the same idea behind SuperNET but not altogether very distant either, how do you see that progressing and in which way, if in any, will those associations affect that project?

Thank you.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 01:51:10 AM

@ James

I read that one of the requirements to join the SuperNET is that SuperNET has to own 10% of the joining coin. I understand it is way too early at this point but since, initially, your requirement was 10% precisely to be bought at 10k sat, I am quite curious as to how do you envision that potential future transaction to go down and perhaps a schedule..?

Also, association and cross-promotion between coin projects are (today SYNC/PINK) and are going to continue being more and more extensive and frequent in the near future. Not exactly the same idea behind SuperNET but not altogether very distant either, how do you see that progressing and in which way, if in any, will those associations affect that project?

Thank you.
I do not worry myself over specific negotiations, this is done by TheWhale. Since the strategy is to invest in a coin prior to it being accepted and this being reflected in the market price, I would interpret that to mean that this marketprice is not known yet, as VRC is in the pre-acceptance stage. Now if the market becomes optimistic and makes the price too high, then this 10% is not achievable as the SuperNET funding is coming in on the low side anyway.

I like to have a general idea of what I want to achieve, but not to predetermine every step, rather to observe the conditions at the moment in time when the decision must be made. Then to make a decision that is hopefully a wise one. In any case VRC is a unique situation due to the preexisting agreement and my personal involvement, so assuming any sort of standard thing is probably unwise.

I do not fool myself into thinking I am able to predict anything 6 months out or even 6 days out. If two weeks ago you were to ask me about some big IPO, I would have thought you were talking about etherium as I did not even decide to do the SuperNET offering until two Saturday's ago. It just seemed the right thing to do as it solves a lot of the issues that need to be solved.

I am not aware of any details of SYNC/PINK, but I am a supporter of any and all things that are helping crypto and I will do my best to make a wise decision on how to interact with these (or any other) projects.

James

P.S. OK, something just flashed in my mind and that is if there is this community fund of 10%, and SuperNET is making the big money like I expect in the coming months, then it will be able to afford  to buy this 10% for BTC and/or UNITY and maybe this is what will happen? Just one of many possible outcomes, but one that feels like it will have a reinforcing effect to have the coin community owning a piece of SuperNET in exchange for SuperNET owning a piece of the coin. cryptorestu

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:52:39 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 03:12:37 AM by effectsToCause

@ James

Thank you.
I do not worry myself over specific negotiations, this is done by TheWhale. Since the strategy is to invest in a coin prior to it being accepted and this being reflected in the market price, I would interpret that to mean that this marketprice is not known yet, as VRC is in the pre-acceptance stage. Now if the market becomes optimistic and makes the price too high, then this 10% is not achievable as the SuperNET funding is coming in on the low side anyway.

I like to have a general idea of what I want to achieve, but not to predetermine every step, rather to observe the conditions at the moment in time when the decision must be made. Then to make a decision that is hopefully a wise one. In any case VRC is a unique situation due to the preexisting agreement and my personal involvement, so assuming any sort of standard thing is probably unwise.

I do not fool myself into thinking I am able to predict anything 6 months out or even 6 days out. If two weeks ago you were to ask me about some big IPO, I would have thought you were talking about etherium as I did not even decide to do the SuperNET offering until two Saturday's ago. It just seemed the right thing to do as it solves a lot of the issues that need to be solved.

I am not aware of any details of SYNC/PINK, but I am a supporter of any and all things that are helping crypto and I will do my best to make a wise decision on how to interact with these (or any other) projects.

James

P.S. OK, something just flashed in my mind and that is if there is this community fund of 10%, and SuperNET is making the big money like I expect in the coming months, then it will be able to afford  to buy this 10% for BTC and/or UNITY and maybe this is what will happen? Just one of many possible outcomes, but one that feels like it will have a reinforcing effect to have the coin community owning a piece of SuperNET in exchange for SuperNET owning a piece of the coin. cryptorestu

I think the coin communities owning a piece of SuperNET and SuperNET owning a share of the coin of each community is systemically near ideal, and potentially a very effective strategy for generating a feedback loop of growth and innovation.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:43:27 AM

@ James

Thank you.

James

P.S. OK, something just flashed in my mind and that is if there is this community fund of 10%, and SuperNET is making the big money like I expect in the coming months, then it will be able to afford  to buy this 10% for BTC and/or UNITY and maybe this is what will happen? Just one of many possible outcomes, but one that feels like it will have a reinforcing effect to have the coin community owning a piece of SuperNET in exchange for SuperNET owning a piece of the coin. cryptorestu

I think the coin communities owning a piece of SuperNET and SuperNET owning a share of the coin of each community is systemically near ideal, and potentially a very effective strategy for generating a feedback loop of growth and innovation.
sounds very interesting...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

Hi jl777, I have a quick question for you that I have not been able to sit down and figure out myself fully.  What exactly is the "SuperNET" and what does it look to accomplish?  Please "ELI5"

(I wish I had the ability to keep with this thread and all VRC's doings, but I'm currently unable to, I am a not first day investor, but long term investor, and don't plan on selling anytime soon either, but definitely have noticed your incorporation as the 4th dev here, and hope you can just simplify what exactly SuperNET is and VRC's inclusion in that, or if not included, your inclusion in VRC itself)

Thanks, I appreciate it, sorry I am unable to keep up with this thread on a daily basis, but hopefully answering this for me will also answer for some others that may not ask.

(random and very much unrelated to my above question for jl777: Much love to barabbas, unrelated, but no one should ever mark him as a troll or whatever, he has thoughts and opinions, I definitely don't agree with them all, but he sure isn't a troll)

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 06:23:35 AM

Hi jl777, I have a quick question for you that I have not been able to sit down and figure out myself fully.  What exactly is the "SuperNET" and what does it look to accomplish?  Please "ELI5"

(I wish I had the ability to keep with this thread and all VRC's doings, but I'm currently unable to, I am a not first day investor, but long term investor, and don't plan on selling anytime soon either, but definitely have noticed your incorporation as the 4th dev here, and hope you can just simplify what exactly SuperNET is and VRC's inclusion in that, or if not included, your inclusion in VRC itself)

Thanks, I appreciate it, sorry I am unable to keep up with this thread on a daily basis, but hopefully answering this for me will also answer for some others that may not ask.

(random and very much unrelated to my above question for jl777: Much love to barabbas, unrelated, but no one should ever mark him as a troll or whatever, he has thoughts and opinions, I definitely don't agree with them all, but he sure isn't a troll)
SuperNET is to a crypto like the internet is to a website

It is an integrated tradinghouse/incubator/software/advertising entity that has a very promising business plan of aggregating users and monetizing the internal and external traffic. All of this is being sold at close to book value to investors.

Basically SuperNET will help productive people in crypto to earn revenues from the revenue sharing and also for investors to get a low risk way to participate. 20% of the SuperNET revenues are going back into the contributing coin communities.

All the while encouraging and reinforcing unity via technological, financial and social bonds and allow each coin to enhance its own identity and brand as they are cross marketed to all the SuperNET users via context sensitive optimized ad inventory, that is most useful for each user.

The tradinghouse will be a global 7x24 team based trading combined with individual trading based on each traders results

The incubator (NXTventure)  provides funding to devs to create software for the SuperNET that enhances the overall monetization, this monetization only being possible when value is created for the user.

The software is the sum of all asset companies and cryptos that are joined together to create the useful services, eg decentralized trading

The advertising is the total inventory created by all the user minutes interacting with the dynamically generated context sensitive HTML GUI

James

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:44:33 AM

SuperNET is to a crypto like the internet is to a website

It is an integrated tradinghouse/incubator/software/advertising entity that has a very promising business plan of aggregating users and monetizing the internal and external traffic. All of this is being sold at close to book value to investors.

Basically SuperNET will help productive people in crypto to earn revenues from the revenue sharing and also for investors to get a low risk way to participate. 20% of the SuperNET revenues are going back into the contributing coin communities.

All the while encouraging and reinforcing unity via technological, financial and social bonds and allow each coin to enhance its own identity and brand as they are cross marketed to all the SuperNET users via context sensitive optimized ad inventory, that is most useful for each user.

The tradinghouse will be a global 7x24 team based trading combined with individual trading based on each traders results

The incubator (NXTventure)  provides funding to devs to create software for the SuperNET that enhances the overall monetization, this monetization only being possible when value is created for the user.

The software is the sum of all asset companies and cryptos that are joined together to create the useful services, eg decentralized trading

The advertising is the total inventory created by all the user minutes interacting with the dynamically generated context sensitive HTML GUI

James

Anyone who invests in this scam after sticking it out with vrc through the rollback of the century really should just quit crytpo now and just give all your coins to the whales and smart folks.

LMAO.. Supernet is to crypto what websites are to the internet. I have not laughed this hard in a while , well I laughed harder this morning when someone brought this video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsv-vuh2Nmg to my attention. But if I had not seen that video this morning, this laugh woulda been the best in at least a few months.
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:16:17 AM

Welcome back mastertroll  Angry

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
vtec2liter

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:17:59 AM

Holly FuD! Shocked
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:21:05 AM

You know Bob, you are doing just fine with your group of manipulators... congratulations on that one.... so far. It does seem that the "guaranteed" double on XST may be in a little bit of a conundrum, though. You see, that project promises investors a 20% interest and you know as well as anyone that it is an impossibility, a de facto impossibility. So you may have some trouble fulfilling that guarantee of yours this time around even with the power to manipulate the price that gives your substantial purchasing power. Good luck with that, you are going to need it.

Now, to call an idea -an idea that has been enthusiastically embraced by dozens of rich and not so rich investors-, a "scam", that is a tall tale... It hasn't even happened yet. Won't for a while either... what has happened, like I just said, is that people has put enthusiastically, thousands of BTC behind that idea. And yes, Vericoin is now part of that general idea. No guarantees here though, we just like it. We like it enough that a lot of generous people in the community has gone several extra miles to support it with their own money... with a lot more to come. And guess what Bob? The price has doubled (there's your 100%) since the conversations started a few days ago. So, so far, quite so good.

But I am quite sorry that you do not like it... then again, you never liked this project (Vericoin) at all: You wanted it dead, not salvaged.

I understand the subsequent actions to ensure its survival were not of your liking and you might be quite pissed off... which means we probably have to warm to the idea that your group will stay quite away from Vericoin while the price continues doubling.

And that, Bobby, is a very good thing. For us. For you? Immaterial: I'm sure you will continue doing quite good yourself, financially. Healthwise, if you don't come around here, I'm sure you will be much happier. But it will be your call, ok?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:37:42 AM

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Privatebet dividend after the close of SuperNET funding. The ex-dividend block will be as of the close of the funding. Assetholders of record that block will receive the dividend.

For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Privatebet asset will be sent as a dividend. I believe this will set the record for the value of a dividend by a cryptoasset, as it is ~6 million NXT market value as I write this, or ~$240,000 USD

###

NXTventure's goal is to make one high quality dividend per month. It has not been able to do this in the past and my one failed asset also spoiled the NXTventure track record, but the SuperNET has helped make three new deals in the past days so the pipeline is filling up (finally!) with assets that are not done by me, just issued by NXTventure but where other peoples are doing all the hard work.

So, it is interesting to find out how these sad trolls will try to make something that has proven to do what it said it would, eg. give out assets as dividends, which the owners of NXTventure have then been able to sell and get money for. What theory of scam allows for the completion of a dividend cycle, including the part where you are banking the sales?

Not all I do is software related. Sometimes I just pretend I am VC/investment banker and help people make money Smiley

James

P.S. I also made sure SuperNET will have sufficient core assets to ensure a nice revenue stream and indirectly it will also own some NXTventure. this means that SuperNET will end up with parts of all the NXTventure incubated companies.

Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: