Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:05:42 AM

I'm not for you either of those logos. Sorry just my opinion on them.. We have to get some better designers to give it a try. Is the contest still open or are we choosing the finalists soon? I just know a couple designers and thought I'd mention it to them.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
informer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:48:15 AM

I'm not for you either of those logos. Sorry just my opinion on them.. We have to get some better designers to give it a try. Is the contest still open or are we choosing the finalists soon? I just know a couple designers and thought I'd mention it to them.
Regards,
Brian

I hope so.

~informer

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:51:54 AM

Those logos are crap let's face it. A C with an earth in it, seriously ? You can't do less original than that.

I dumped my Node and XCR because i'm tired of u clowns. I'm going in a real coin (Nem) with a really competent core team whose alpha client is already a million times better.

Ragequit
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:15:03 AM

Hurry up. Smiley
Give our members more confidence.
Words is of less power.
So show us some great things Tongue

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jiuge

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:16:05 AM

Those logos are crap let's face it. A C with an earth in it, seriously ? You can't do less original than that.

I dumped my Node and XCR because i'm tired of u clowns. I'm going in a real coin (Nem) with a really competent core team whose alpha client is already a million times better.

Ragequit
Congratulations. Good bye Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

Apparently being an early investor in NXT doesn't mean you understand the technology or what you are talking about. It is decentralized in the exact same way that NXT is. Are you here because you care about Crypti or to stir up trouble because you know that when we succeed NXT will pale in comparison?
I do not need to understand something that is not working  Angry
I am here because i hold a bunch of Crypti Tongue
hobogo

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:50:27 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 09:00:43 AM by hobogo

I dumped my Node and XCR because i'm tired of u clowns. I'm going in a real coin X with a really competent core team whose alpha client is already a million times better.

Ragequit

Did this guy just ragequited because couple of community members likes their beveled globe logos with sheen reflections and shadows, or he just tried to get some attention to a coin he is invested in? I'm confused.
I can relate to the being mad of the beveled globe with sheen reflections and shadows part, but I think the efforts are cute Smiley (just a sarcastic joke, no offense. )

SyRenity already explained the current search after a logo as a way to ease and accelerate the the work of the designer that will be hired. this is very smart and professional.
Seriously, community efforts here are remarkable. people making a lot of efforts to bring themselves to the product. good sign. I hope this will continue in the future.
jiuge

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:12:47 AM

I dumped my Node and XCR because i'm tired of u clowns. I'm going in a real coin X with a really competent core team whose alpha client is already a million times better.

Ragequit

Did this guy just ragequited because couple of community members likes their beveled globe logos with sheen reflections and shadows, or he just tried to get some attention to a coin he is invested in? I'm confused.
I can relate to the being mad of the beveled globe with sheen reflections and shadows part, but I think the efforts are cute Smiley (just a sarcastic joke, no offense. )

SyRenity already explained the current search after a logo as a way to ease and accelerate the the work of the designer that will be hired. this is very smart and professional.
Seriously, community efforts here are remarkable. people making a lot of efforts to bring themselves to the product. good sign. I hope this will continue in the future.

not sure,but many wait long now.i suspect more ppls like this if no progriss soon...havenot seen much patience communite than XCR..
The problem is the dev need tell more about the custom chain and some great things about xcr not just the logo thing. the win wallet is nothing compare with the custom chain tech.Now some people doubt that is the dev has the ability to realize what they promised before.So they dumped. Grin

jiuge

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:21:50 AM

Ragequit

not sure,but many wait long now.i suspect more ppls like this if no progriss soon...havenot seen much patience communite than XCR..
The problem is the dev need tell more about the custom chain and some great things about xcr not just the logo thing. the win wallet is nothing compare with the custom chain tech.Now some people doubt that is the dev has the ability to realize what they promised before.So they dumped. Grin

yep not evens working coin now ,only dev words. hope fix soon...before more dumpsters and fudsters.. ppls losting faith in dev
Yes because it is close source so the member can only rely on the dev.So the dev response is very important.

jiuge

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

Ragequit

yep not evens working coin now ,only dev words. hope fix soon...before more dumpsters and fudsters.. ppls losting faith in dev
Yes because it is close source so the member can only rely on the dev.So the dev response is very important.

i wonder when poseteve news come... ever?
It is like a gambling and the win or lose depend on the dev is strong or weak.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:32:38 AM

Ragequit

i wonder when poseteve news come... ever?
It is like a gambling and the win or lose depend on the dev is strong or weak.

yes,but if strong,the fud only sort outs the dumpers ( 600 k x cr dumps) so its nice,if only good news,the one buy in start,wil hold forever  Cheesy

There is not so many dumps because not everyone have all Crypti on exchanges and now it is impossible to send it and sell like a stone ;p

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

Damn ;p How you know it?

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:39:37 PM

I am going to buy some BTC with fiat, if anyone wants to sell to me soon at 1400 feel free
karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:43:21 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 12:06:31 PM by karmacoma24

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Hello Everyone! Smiley New release of CryptiKit today with a focus on improving usability while the network has been down.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.5.0

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/master/README.md

Changelog

• Implemented optional bash auto-completion of tasks
  • Added more options for targeting servers:
    • All servers via: rake command servers=all
    • Range of servers via: rake command servers=5..10
    • Selection of servers via: rake command servers=1,3,7 (as before)
    • When no servers are provided. Prompting user for y/n answer to run task on all servers
  • Added "install_all" task to install both dependencies & crypti nodes using one command
  • Dependency errors are now handled like connection errors and are included in the report summary
  • Dependencies are now stated as they are found on local/remote system

Bash Auto-completion

Bash auto-completion of commands is enabled on new installations, should you elect to do so.
Existing installations can be enabled via the following command:

Code:
ruby lib/completer.rb --enable

When enabled this gives much quicker access to commands via the tab key. For example:

Code:
rake che<tab> -> will expand to rake check_nodes
rake lis<tab> -> will expand to rake list_nodes
rake reb<tab> -> will expand to rake rebuild_nodes

Targeting Servers

You can now target a selection of servers, a range of of servers or all servers in your configuration.

• When no servers are specified, CryptiKit will prompt you to run the task on all servers.
    Answering y(es) will run the command on all servers. Answering n(o) will exit the current task.
Code:
rake check_nodes

Choosing servers...
No servers chosen. Do you want to run this task on all servers? y
=> Accepting all servers.

• To run a command on a selection of servers:

Code:
rake check_nodes servers=1,2,7 # 1st, 2nd and 7th server

• To run a command on a range of servers:

Code:
rake check_nodes servers=1..7 # All servers from 1st to 7th

• To run a command on all servers without being prompted:

Code:
rake check_nodes servers=all

As always, feedback appreciated and will be taken on board. I'm fully committed to making CryptiKit a robust and reliable tool for deploying crypti nodes.

Come on guys let's build something!!! Smiley

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Bitseed

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:48:54 PM

This is how it would look like:

I vote this.

This is it! I like it as well. I'd like to play with it in Inkscape. Is there an svg or other vector file available?

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 04:38:33 PM

Okay thanks for clearing all that up SyRenity. We appreciate it, though in the future, please try to maintain better communication with the community in periods such as this.

Are you joking? I have been here saying all of this the entire time?!? I don't get no respect!!

I specifically mentioned SyRenity & Boris, as the people who should maintain better communication in times like these. If you check my previous posts I acknowledged both you and samsmith16 as keeping communication up during the developers absence in this thread.

Although you gave us some info, it wasn't enough for anyone to grasp the situation. If you look at the rest of the community's responses to my posts, you'll see that we continuously asked for more info, but all we got is the same  "We are testing new PoT implementation, bear with us" statement re-phrased multiple times.

There were some key questions which SyRenity managed to clear up :

Q : Why was the network put offline?

A : This was done as an emergency measure to avoid possible forks with the PoT stability issues that we have discovered, while we are working on a proper solution for them. The intended pause period was expected to be a day at most, however unfortunately re-working the PoT took much more time than planned, thus causing the extended delay.

Q : Was it stopped Intentionally? How can you stop a decentralized network Intentionally?

A : Foundation own nodes where stopped, which form for the moment the majority of Crypti network.
Naturally people running their own nodes are not affected by that, however the main services (exchanges, etc...) are working with Crypti nodes.
Once we get the Windows version out, we certainly looking for a change of this situation, where Foundation nodes are the minority.

Q : What will be the next version coming out 0.16D/0.17 and will the Windows Wallet be released?

A :  We will release the new 0.1.7 version (both Linux and Windows) to the wide circulation.

(Boris kept on saying that 0.16D would be coming out to fix bugs and 0.17 would come later with Windows Wallet in tow. We now have confirmed that the next release will be 0.17 not 0.16D and will contain the Windows Wallet

Q : Does this now mean that the network will remain down for however long this PoT fix takes, possibly weeks?

A : We are working to restore it to fully functional order as soon as possible, with the target to have it up and running within days.

Before SyRenity posted we barely knew why the network was down, let alone when it would be online again. He came and he answered most if not all of our questions, which is what we've been asking for the past 4 or so days.

like I said I believe you are very toxic for every coin you enter. I think you should be quiet if you want to "help your investment"

Instead of having the developers working hard on the code you rather have them come here to hold your hand and explain what other people on the team has already said over and over. To top it off, you try to spread fud in here too. Gratz man you get a clap on the shoulder from me.

What? getting things cleared up is helpful. this summery is very helpful. Thanks @wulf.

I deleted post since I don't want to waste time on this guy. I'll put my energy elsewhere. But you'll see

Are you still unhappy with the way our little discussion about the design contest ended? Let me break down your post and answer it section by section :

Instead of having the developers working hard on the code you rather have them come here to hold your hand

All I asked for, along with many other members of the community, was for a simple proper update that answered the questions we asked. SyRenity literally came in here and within 10 minutes answered all of our questions. Had that been done earlier you would've seen less anxious community members posting, thinking what the hell was going on.

explain what other people on the team has already said over and over

GreXX, kept us updated every now and then, but it was not until SyRenity cleared everything up that we fully knew what was going on, for info on what questions he answered see the above quoted post.

To top it off, you try to spread fud in here too. Gratz man you get a clap on the shoulder from me.

I have never once posted or spread FUD in this thread. I may have criticized the Crypti Team, sometimes eavily in the design department, but never once did I post FUD about them. I hope you do realize that there's a difference between FUD and criticism.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

if not work tomorow coin dead
Then sell and STFU.

Edit.: I'm never this rude, but I'm getting tired of this whining.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:04:06 PM

Then sell and STFU.

Every next day with not working network we will have more and more such a posts. I understand the frustration. But coin will not be dead so fast Wink

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

Then sell and STFU.

Every next day with not working network we will have more and more such a posts. I understand the frustration. But coin will not be dead so fast Wink

By far not that fast! We are working as hard as we can. Smiley

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

Then sell and STFU.

By far not that fast! We are working as hard as we can. Smiley

Devs could post more detailed technical update on the situation.

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: