Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:08:52 PM

That is not the blockchain downloading, its the saved blockchain.db file on your computer syncing with the network.
I know.  Wink
It stopped on 43236. Restarting again.  Roll Eyes
Why you asking about memory? It worked fine about two days. and now cannot start properly  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

That is not the blockchain downloading, its the saved blockchain.db file on your computer syncing with the network.
I know.  Wink
It stopped on 43236. Restarting again.  Roll Eyes
Why you asking about memory? It worked fine about two days. and now cannot start properly  Huh

you may have other programs running that are sucking the RAM.  Firefox, for instance,  has a memory hole that constantly sucks more RAM until you close and restart FireFox. 

Watch your memory while it loads (in Resource Monitor)

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

Boris has been testing a change to LevelDB as well as moving to Node.JS 0.11 which should help us with optimization.

Why on earth would you use an unstable nodejs version?  That sounds scary.  Please stick to the stable release versions.
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:00:41 AM

Someone control the price ,do more marketing? More volume less control Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:34:47 AM

it's probably best to have a more finalized product. Before we discuss marketing..
Yes, I'd like to see more volume and price appreciation.. But I am going to be somewhat patient as we are in the beta stages.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
jiuge

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:36:45 AM

it's probably best to have a more finalized product. Before we discuss marketing..
Yes, I'd like to see more volume and price appreciation.. But I am going to be somewhat patient as we are in the beta stages.
Regards,
Brian

+1
It is almost Nov and the custom chain still far away,will it come 2015? Huh
Dev the initial schedule is far from what they are doing now...  Cry
So less and less attention on this project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jari76

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:53:30 AM

i dont actually think it is someone manipulations the price, it's just that people are not really willing to buy higher than 900 atm, and other people are not willing to sell lower that 900 aswell.
the spread is gettting smaller. though sometime's big dumps occur, which move the price people are willing to buy down. Until more buyers/new people in crypti come i think it will stay at about this price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

Why on earth would you use an unstable nodejs version?  That sounds scary.  Please stick to the stable release versions.

We mostly looking at it for yield (co-routines) support, which eliminates the "callback hell" in Node, thus greatly reducing the amount of code and the RAM usage.
I've participated recently in a commercial project based on 0.11, which proven to be quite a stable platform.

That said, it's not a final decision and we also looking at continuing using the current stable version.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:30:42 PM

Thank you whoever dumped it to an all time low last night Smiley

Now my bag is almost 2 million XCR. I still have full faith in the project!
Crypti has ~750 btc as cash reserves and that guy sold crypti as if it had a market cap of 620 btc. It's like selling a 10 dollar bill for 8 dollar.
so lucky the guy is,
my oder is at 500, pity can't buy any.
the coin is good, but the process is too slow.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:58:11 PM

You still haven't updated Poloniex (maybe Cryptsy too) to your last version by the way.

http://live.crypti.me/tx/1707677545600496897

Not getting the deposit, but it's sent from BTER, indicating that it's on Poloniex end.

Getting BTER up to phase with the version took roughly (30?) minutes so not sure why Poloniex is taking so long.

Thanks
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:11:19 PM

Thank you whoever dumped it to an all time low last night Smiley

Now my bag is almost 2 million XCR. I still have full faith in the project!
Crypti has ~750 btc as cash reserves and that guy sold crypti as if it had a market cap of 620 btc. It's like selling a 10 dollar bill for 8 dollar.
so lucky the guy is,
my oder is at 500, pity can't buy any.
the coin is good, but the process is too slow.

As for process I believe we'll see a lot more tweaks during the end of this month. I'd expect them to have CMBs up by a month from now.
(I am not tech nor am I on the foundation, but given earlier timelines this analyze makes sense.)

Inbetween I am hoping for superNET or XCs equivelent of superNET, or even both of them.

Currently we have many nice features and some still coming, I want networks where these features are put to use to display it's power.

Also I want to lay ground for CMBs usage through prior exposure to it.
Developers don't wanna market until they're all done but, I don't see the reason why not try build a userbase so when CMBs are released some people try it immediately.

so I am hoping snet/equivalents/any other exciting deals like Storj inbetween will do good to keep community interest; at times developers frustrate me because of how they do with marketing, and other things, but then it dawns on me they're actually doing the right professional thing here, but I am just not used to it in this environment (Crypto.) that it takes a little longer than other projects (who btw deliver not so good features that's why they don't take as long, or they don't deliver what they say) in stocks I am happy with a 5%+ more a year, and for it to be stable, but in Crypto you want 27000% and want it now.  Cheesy

It's also really weird put in perspective, I've lost a few trades here and there and lost money or sold too early, this don't bother me (I've also made vry good ones)
but if a stock is down 0,5-1% it bothers me much more even though in reality I've lost a lot less.  Grin

Anyway, I hold a very bullish perspective on XCR and that'll stay, but I ofcourse hope we can bake in something inbetween so that us (the community) don't get bored and can contribute some, like Karmacoma24 does ftw that guy, because now the foundation knows the plans that's why they're happy, but we don't, hope we can fill that gap soon and share the happiness, I realize some things can not be spoken of publicly until they're done.

jiuge

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

Will come back 2 weeks later wish this coin not dead then Cheesy
Hold my coins and do other things.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:12:51 AM

I thought they were going to be daily updates. But even if there isn't, I'm hoping we can get updates more often and on a regular basis. This lets coin holders know that progress is being made. So I encourage the team to communicate a bit more..

Questions I would like to know (others probably want to know as well):

What is the ETA on a permanent fix?

How about an ETA on custom block chains?

Do we have a general ETA on the web design?

I also think, it may be a good idea to look into cloud mining and set up an investment fund. It is working well with some other coin I am invested in.

Thanks for your time,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
karmacoma24

Activity: 178

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:41:19 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 07:38:53 PM by karmacoma24

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Hello fellow forgers Smiley. I've just tagged another release of CryptiKit with a new feature called: Surplus Withdrawals. This new feature can be used to  withdraw your forged coins into a designated deposit address to build further nodes or simply consolidate your forging profits.

I've worked really hard to make the process as simple and bug-free as possible. Let me know if you find any issues.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.6.0

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.6.0/README.md

Surplus Withdrawals

The new withdraw_surplus task withdraws any surplus balance above the minimum 1000 XCR required to start forging, to a designated crypti account.

For example the command:

Code:
rake withdraw_surplus servers=1..3 # Servers 1 to 3

Will check nodes 1, 2 and 3 for surplus balances and withdraw them to a designated deposit address.

Deposit Address

Upon executing the withdraw_surplus task. CryptiKit will first prompt you to enter the deposit address where you want to the funds to be sent to. If an invalid address is provided you will be prompted by CryptiKit to try again.

For example: With a valid address:

Code:
Withdrawing surplus coinage...
Please enter your crypti address: 4956977736153893179C

For example: With an invalid address:

Code:
Withdrawing surplus coinage...
Please enter your crypti address: --------------*
Invalid crypti address. Please try again...

Surplus Balances

The withdraw_surplus task will only process nodes with a surplus balance above the minimum 1000 XCR required to start forging.

NOTE: Minimum withdrawal is 0.01 XCR. Anything less than that will be ignored.

For example: When a node has a balance greater than 1000 XCR:

Code:
INFO Checking for surplus coinage...
INFO => Available: 4.99396644 crypti.

For example: When a node has a balance less than or equal to 1000 XCR:

Code:
WARN => None available.

Passphrases

Before sending any funds, CryptiKit will prompt you to enter your primary passphrase. If a secondary passphrase is also assigned to an account, CryptiKit will prompt you for that as well.

For example: An account with two passphrases:

Code:
INFO => Available: 4.99396644 crypti.
Node[2]: 111.11.11.111 (4956977736153893179C): Please enter your primary passphrase: ********
Node[2]: 111.11.11.111 (4956977736153893179C): Please enter your secondary passphrase: ********

Successful Transactions

For each successful transaction, CryptiKit will output the fee, transaction id and total amount sent.

Code:
INFO Sending 4.99396644 crypti to: 4956977736153893179C...
INFO ~> Fee: 0.00210831
INFO ~> Transaction id: 13428947504026228865
INFO ~> Total sent: 4.99607475

Error Handling

If any errors are encountered during a transaction. For example an invalid passphrase, CryptiKit will handle the error and move onto the next selected server.

Code:
INFO Sending 4.99396644 crypti to: 4956977736153893179C...
ERROR => Transaction failed.
ERROR => Error: Provide secretPhrase.

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

I thought they were going to be daily updates. But even if there isn't, I'm hoping we can get updates more often and on a regular basis. This lets coin holders know that progress is being made. So I encourage the team to communicate a bit more..

I also think, it may be a good idea to look into cloud mining and set up an investment fund. It is working well with some other coin I am invested in.

Thanks for your time,
Brian

I second that. I know they don't wanna say a precise ETA but something widely would still help to grasp the situation.
informer

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:48:03 PM

all im see is dumplings feel bad sell in 900 now not anymore,good coin,careless dev team ´) set buy in 200,i think dev is only spakking about themselfs
like tea party ,for old womens. drink tea talk.no works

mabe making action instead words in 2015 slowpokes  Grin
dear dev.when do somthings.500 satosher 400 300 200 100 50 20 10? Smiley slept slept come coin graveyards

I love your posts Zzyz!

~informer

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

all im see is dumplings feel bad sell in 900 now not anymore,good coin,careless dev team ´) set buy in 200,i think dev is only spakking about themselfs
like tea party ,for old womens. drink tea talk.no works

mabe making action instead words in 2015 slowpokes  Grin
dear dev.when do somthings.500 satosher 400 300 200 100 50 20 10? Smiley slept slept come coin graveyards

I love your posts Zzyz!

~informer

You guys are really impatient.  There is lots going on here, but it is boring stuff to report.

Looks like there will be something new today or tomorrow for the community, but cant promise....... you know how all thing computer goes until it doesnt. 

How many of you got burned in the SysCoin fiasco?

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:25:07 PM

Thanks for your time,
Brian

So let me just try to answer these as best I can.

1. What is ETA on permanent fix? If all goes well, we will start working with an external consultant on Monday to finalize a permanent solution to our initial PoT system as described. I believe this will take at least 2 weeks to find the solution and code it. That is just my internal rough estimate and is not meant to be final by any means. We have not announced this yet because we are finalizing terms on Monday after we get the documentation together with all of our algorithms, code, and what our intentions were, etc. We have had calls already and he and his partner are very interested and we are hoping to start Monday. Just for reference, they have done code / security reviews and audits for a lot of the top coins in the industry and have been doing so for a couple years now. They are very familiar with crypto currencies and the industry and how the code works and I believe will be able to work with us to find the best solution for Crypti. We felt like this was a necessary thing to do in order to ensure we fix some of the long standing issues with syncing, forking (on the old algo), and resource use. We will also be discussing our implementation plans for Custom Block Chains with them while we have them as a best use of our resources.

2. How about an ETA on Custom Block Chains? This is something I'm not as comfortable giving a timeframe on. This obviously depends on the work we do to get the PoT solution in order and working as planned. If it takes 2 weeks to complete the PoT, then it could take another 2-4 weeks after that to finalize Custom Block Chains. I know that sounds bad but remember that when we put out the initial timeline and roadmap, we thought our algorithm was good to go and that we would have had all of this time since launch to work on CMBs. With us having to do the temporary solution for PoT and go back to the drawing board so to speak with our initial solution, it will push the timeline for CMBs back as well.

3. Do we have a general ETA on the web design? The web DESIGN should be complete in 3-4 weeks. It will then need to be built which might take another week after that. Our goal is to sort of try and line up some of these developments so that we can launch the new PoT solution and node software with the launch of the new site. We would have loved to have had CMBs done for the new site which was our initial goal, but I just don't think we will make that timeline. Ultimately, we want to get this re-brand and new algo working and then sort of re-launch. Once that is all done and CMBs are done and working, we feel like we can start a broad marketing campaign to get the word out about Crypti and what it can do. But marketing without a solid web design and working wallets / CMBs (which is a main feature), I feel like the money would be wasted.

On top of that, we are working on coming up with some bounties and programs to help give back to the community and support you guys who have been supporting us. I am proposing one initiative in general that I think we will be doing a test run of, that I personally think you will all like and it will help reward those who are here now when we are in this sort of testing phase. I hope to be able to talk about it a little bit more soon.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions and clear the air a bit. If you have other questions, I will try to give as many specifics as I feel comfortable with and can give.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

Keep in mind I can't give set timelines right now and those are best guesses at fairly positive, no issue development timelines. Rarely do you ever NOT run into issues so we will just have to keep you all updated on how things are going and hopefully we can all be patient and understand that at the end of all of this, we will have a much stronger foothold in the industry.

imd1

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

Keep in mind I can't give set timelines right now and those are best guesses at fairly positive, no issue development timelines. Rarely do you ever NOT run into issues so we will just have to keep you all updated on how things are going and hopefully we can all be patient and understand that at the end of all of this, we will have a much stronger foothold in the industry.

Many Thanks for the detailed update, GreXX.

Just a humble opinion :
We community members should be patient with crypti devs and not demand updates in every 2 days, though it seems to be the norm in crypto.
I'm happy even if there are weekly detailed updates and targets about permanent PoT, CMBs, logo, web-design, etc.

Asking for updates every 2 days results in guesstimate timelines & increased expectations which then leads to frustration when the said timeline is not met due to new code issues which always seem to raise their ugly head in last moments.

It would be much better if we come into an agreement with devs to issue weekly updates on a predetermined day in the week, say Monday.
Then we can all look forward to Monday each week to get all relevant updates.

I would like us to be realistic and not set false expectations to ourselves about the future.

Hope it makes sense.

Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: