Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:42:50 AM

Sorry for the late reply, today was my anniversary so I spent the day with my wife.

Boris ended up finding an issue in the new version a few days ago that had to do with the switch to the new database (I don't know the exact issue). He has been working it out and should hopefully have it back in testing tomorrow. Our test cycles usually last about 2 days after a fix like this, assuming no new bugs or issues are found. Obviously if another problem occurs then we would have to fix it and then start testing again.

We also had a 6 hour meeting yesterday in which we discussed PoT / Forging extensively and I should be able to give an update soon (next few days) on what we are planning as the way forward in that regard.
thanks for update,
we will wait and see the result, hope it goes well.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Such a typical shitcoin with a big pump then dead.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:14:28 PM

Such a typical shitcoin with a big pump then dead.

Nothing is typical, Crypti is based on 100% new source code. We are not dead, we have funds and we are using them. We will build something, you can be sure.

karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:42:06 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know. We had some really interesting discussion on #CryptiTalk IRC today, along with 5000bitcoins, jari76, PabloAngello and myself. Feel free to drop in and have a chat anytime if you want to have a rant or contribute to our discussion. We welcome everyone... including the devs Cheesy

Seriously, the main gist of the conversation was that we all want crypti to succeed. We appreciate the hard work the devs are doing, and very much look forward to the forthcoming developments. But we would seriously like to see a more open discussion and community involvement.

We try not to bother Boris as we understand he is a busy chap. But you other guys? Where are you? Please come and chat when you have some spare minutes Cheesy

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:24:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know. We had some really interesting discussion on #CryptiTalk IRC today, along with 5000bitcoins, jari76, PabloAngello and myself. Feel free to drop in and have a chat anytime if you want to have a rant or contribute to our discussion. We welcome everyone... including the devs Cheesy

Seriously, the main gist of the conversation was that we all want crypti to succeed. We appreciate the hard work the devs are doing, and very much look forward to the forthcoming developments. But we would seriously like to see a more open discussion and community involvement.

We try not to bother Boris as we understand he is a busy chap. But you other guys? Where are you? Please come and chat when you have some spare minutes Cheesy

I'm in now and I will make a point to try and keep it in the background and check at night when I'm working. I'll make myself available when I can (usually 5-6 hours per night, a lot on the weekends).

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:39:31 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm in now and I will make a point to try and keep it in the background and check at night when I'm working. I'll make myself available when I can (usually 5-6 hours per night, a lot on the weekends).
hope there will be some good news from the meeting,
good work for the dev team.
menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:22:48 AM

Grexx,

Do you know if Boris had contact with Poloniex since this latest reaction a week ago from Poloniex?

""
That is completely untrue. All communication with the devs has been started by us, and we have tried multiple times to fix the wallet with Boris. We are updated to the latest version -- that was never the problem. He has been unable to figure out the problem with us so far, and tends to have to leave before it gets figured out.

I've returned your XCR to your account in case you want to try to sell it. I will continue to work with Boris to get the wallet working again.
""

M.
karmacoma24

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:03:56 PM

Hello GreXX,

Your presence will be very much welcome! Smiley

I appreciate we are on different time zones and the community is still very small. But we have to start somewhere right?

I myself am connected 24/7 using irccloud.com, and usually available between the hours of 07:00-23:00 GMT.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
karmacoma24

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 03:15:55 PM by karmacoma24

Not a meeting as such...

It was an invitation to come and gather in the #CryptiTalk IRC channel, have an ongoing discussion about crypti and basically get to know one another.

You are welcome too! Smiley

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

Not a meeting as such...

It was an invitation to come and gather in the #CryptiTalk IRC channel, have an ongoing discussion about crypti and basically get to know one another.

Perhaps we can set up a time to invite everybody to discuss & an AMA kinda thing with developers and foundation?

We can't have everybody from the developers team due to timezones but atleast we can set a time where both EU and US timezones work in such a way that most of the people don't have to be up 4 AM for it
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:05:40 PM

what plan in now.have plans to re-enact it?
karmacoma24

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 09:14:42 PM

Perhaps we can set up a time to invite everybody to discuss & an AMA kinda thing with developers and foundation?

We can't have everybody from the developers team due to timezones but atleast we can set a time where both EU and US timezones work in such a way that most of the people don't have to be up 4 AM for it

+1 This is a great idea! Smiley

A pre-arranged regular but informal community gathering, announced via this forum and twitter, where we can collect feedback and brainstorm ideas.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

Not a meeting as such...

I had brought this up before but no one really responded. Part of our community efforts that I was working on with Max was to coordinate a community chat (scheduled where we could have several people available) or doing an AMA or something similar. I would love to get one setup if we can figure out a time that works for everyone. I know that weekends are probably best to try and get the most team members available as possible. We do our meetings Saturdays, maybe one week instead of our Board meeting we could do a public one?

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:46:29 AM

Not a meeting as such...

I had brought this up before but no one really responded. Part of our community efforts that I was working on with Max was to coordinate a community chat (scheduled where we could have several people available) or doing an AMA or something similar. I would love to get one setup if we can figure out a time that works for everyone. I know that weekends are probably best to try and get the most team members available as possible. We do our meetings Saturdays, maybe one week instead of our Board meeting we could do a public one?
Weekly meeting is great support.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GreXX

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:30:10 AM

Grexx,

Do you know if Boris had contact with Poloniex since this latest reaction a week ago from Poloniex?

""
That is completely untrue. All communication with the devs has been started by us, and we have tried multiple times to fix the wallet with Boris. We are updated to the latest version -- that was never the problem. He has been unable to figure out the problem with us so far, and tends to have to leave before it gets figured out.

I've returned your XCR to your account in case you want to try to sell it. I will continue to work with Boris to get the wallet working again.
""

M.

I responded to this a couple pages back. Boris contacted them immediately after that and worked with their dev. They narrowed down a problem or two and fixed them but still had not completely fixed it. They were working to get logs so Boris could try to figure out what was going on. He said their dev had to go to sleep and would contact him in the morning. That was on Sat or Sun and was the last update I received. I put out a request to Boris to give me an update on what is happening and I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:09:20 AM

Before I think Node dev is weak and XCR is better,but the price show the ability of dev I think in some degree I make a wrong decision.It is such a pity.
Can you be more active XCR team ah?
For weeks nothing big happen!!!!! Angry

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:36:39 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 02:49:48 PM by 5000Bitcoins

Let's be real here PoT isn't gonna matter if someone beats you to CMBs anyway...

My biggest fear is not time or waiting. My biggest fear isn't that Node is bigger or that nobody is buying XCR.
My biggest fear is that someone creates an equivalent to CMBs then all this wait has been a waste of time.
But the only way to make the XCR developers understand my point is if someone would launch a coin tomorrow that has a equivalent to CMBs.
Which is a really sad way of demonstrating my point. Then they'll get that wake up call but it's too late.

ETH has something somewhat similar, and they got several milion dollars, I already said the only upper hand that XCR has versus them was time.
Ethereum will have so much money they can hire 15 highly skilled developers without flinching to start building on their platform.
The only edge XCR will ever have is time, if we can get going something before ETH gets out that's what we got.
Time is being wasted here and if it's not ETH it's someone else will run you over in this competitive market where a week is a month.

Riddle me this: Is it a riskier play to release CMBs without PoT for a couple weeks (the risk is that someone quickly cathes up on CMBs while you on PoT).
Or is it a riskier play to spend weeks on PoT then finish up CMBs with the risk of someone doing CMBs before you or while everyday you lose the only advantage you have vs ETH which is time?

devanh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

Let's be real here PoT isn't gonna matter if someone beats you to CMBs anyway...

My biggest fear is not time or waiting. My biggest fear isn't that Node is bigger or that nobody is buying XCR.
My biggest fear is that someone creates an equivalent to CMBs then all this wait has been a waste of time.
But the only way to make the XCR developers understand my point is if someone would launch a coin tomorrow that has a equivalent to CMBs.
Which is a really sad way of demonstrating my point. Then they'll get that wake up call but it's too late.

ETH has something somewhat similar, and they got several milion dollars, I already said the only upper hand that XCR has versus them was time.
Ethereum will have so much money they can hire 15 highly skilled developers without flinching to start building on their platform.
The only edge XCR will ever have is time, if we can get going something before ETH gets out that's what we got.
Time is being wasted here and if it's not ETH it's someone else will run you over in this competitive market where a week is a month.

Riddle me this: Is it a riskier play to release CMBs without PoT for a couple weeks (the risk is that someone quickly cathes up on CMBs while you on PoT).
Or is it a riskier play to spend weeks on PoT then finish up CMBs with the risk of someone doing CMBs before you or while everyday you lose the only advantage you have vs ETH which is time?

Agree completely - the main reason I invested in XCR was the CMBs. If the team fixate too much on PoT and end up delaying long enough for another coin to beat them to it then i'd consider this coin a failure. Why is so much work being done on PoT and not CMBs anyway? We've been told repeatedly that's it's close to being finished but progress just never seems to be made.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 04:12:08 PM

@GreXX

Any update on the status of the new version? Has it entered testing yet?
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:06:09 PM

NODE rallying.

What about crypti?
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: