Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jari76

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

Dear,

I've tried to transfer my XCR from Poloniex to Bter, however, it's pending for a couple of days.
Does this have anything to do with Poloniex (and Cryptsy as well) not being up to date with the latest XCR client?
If so, when will I be able to make this sort of transactions?

Kind regards.
Menno

I'm afraid poloniex and cryptsy kinda gave up on Crypti after the network halt. i dont even blame them for it tbh, volume there was nonexistant.
Volume is highest on BTER, and even there the average is only like 1 BTC per day. less than that is just not profitable to host & maintain for an exchange.
they way they handle it is bad though, they should just delist it if they dont want to go though the hassle of setting up the wallet with their systems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:24:46 PM

@Devs

I just tried to send a few XCR out of my wallet, but it seems that my transactions aren't being included in any blocks. Take note this is the first time I've tried to send XCR out of my wallet since the PoT Update.

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:58:23 AM

i saw ur bloody pre mine touched and sold of 3 and half Milion of it ! scoundrel ! not want buy wall with that ? scum dumper !

when i am sell mine bought in 2660 for lousy 600 satoshi with mine heard earned money you cannot even keep your fatfingers from selling when you already got the 750 btc from us !

you bloody greedy lier basterd ! karma come for you !

OK, first off, if you can't afford to sit on the money, why are you investing it in speculative internet currencies that drop dead daily in one of the most volatile markets possible? I am pretty sure we are one of the only teams that has actually stuck around through this kind of adversity. If you want to yell scam, there are 100 other coins you can go bitch about that actually ARE scams. If you can't handle the price fluctuations and ups and downs of crypto development, you should invest in real estate or put your money in more traditional commodities.

Second, what are you talking about "Pre-Mine"? First off, there was no "pre-mine" in the way you reference and bundling us in with a bunch of shitcoin clones shows how little you understand about this project. The entire coin was a pre-mine by nature. Second, we didn't sell off anything. Not to mention that the 15% of funds don't belong to the foundation to sell off anyways, but rather it belongs to members of the development team that built Crypti and are vested over a 12 month period. This was all explained and agreed upon with the community during the pre-sale period.

Also, in the future, please read about the coin you are investing in, read the pages of the thread, read the materials, and know what you are investing in before you spend your "heard earned money" and try to know what you are talking about before you start calling people "bloody greedy lier basterd". You just look ignorant right now.

ok first off!
what you say its you want me to thank you for still being here and lost me money
such a little baby what companies have that when they dont deliver ? when their stock is less than ipo ? stupid little boy be a man
second ok ! big different! pre mine basics to hard for you understand? not premine but principal ?
you think becaus i have bad english or wrong spelling i am stupid it is my forth language america idiot
it is so 'Apparent' you have no regard for community. after your 750 btc bye bye
one little negative regard and you are butt hurt kurwa.

i read well about crypti you idiot ! translate eveyr bit ! read you are youre stupid team members spoke about thousands of satoshi price spiderdalaj
after your sooooooo good features !
you think you are good ? you have deliver not a thing act like big company !
you are joke !
i am joke alteast i dont ask 750 btc ! when i know i cant do a shit !
maybe i came back in 5 months you will have what you promise in start !

yes yes not what afford to lost !
but think i want to lost? anyone in here like losting money ?
with yoru talkings in fact no one should buy crypti ever !
because it will always be losing money !
you ONLY need this community for btc then not more

bit the hand that fed you

i dont care for your stupid project dupek.

karma karma. bye

So I'm an American idiot, a stupid little boy, etc etc. You continue to show your ignorance not in whether or not you know languages, but in your lack of a civilized manner. You want people to take you seriously and yet you speak to us like an imbecile. You may very well end up being the first person I ignore here ever. That is saying something.

You GreXX  just like a kid. Or you just focus on the dirty words? I think you just need to ignore him.And Talk about more serious things. You ignore the most important things in your role like the schedule the deadline,and the progress.It is your role here not fight with other kid.
Feel less confident about this team Cry

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:27:46 AM

You GreXX  just like a kid. Or you just focus on the dirty words? I think you just need to ignore him.And Talk about more serious things. You ignore the most important things in your role like the schedule the deadline,and the progress.It is your role here not fight with other kid.

You underestimate what it is like to be accused falsely of horrible things and name called unjustly. I don't see where GreXX acted like a kid. I think you mistook him repeating the names he was called as him name calling back. Reread GreXX's response. It was mature and civil as he always is.

As far as updates and progress, I'm sure he's the most eager to do so if there is any. There just isn't any yet. Let us be patient. They aren't going anywhere.
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:37:25 AM

You GreXX  just like a kid. Or you just focus on the dirty words? I think you just need to ignore him.And Talk about more serious things. You ignore the most important things in your role like the schedule the deadline,and the progress.It is your role here not fight with other kid.

You underestimate what it is like to be accused falsely of horrible things and name called unjustly. I don't see where GreXX acted like a kid. I think you mistook him repeating the names he was called as him name calling back. Reread GreXX's response. It was mature and civil as he always is.

As far as updates and progress, I'm sure he's the most eager to do so if there is any. There just isn't any yet. Let us be patient. They aren't going anywhere.
Get it just ignore dirty words and stupid guy is the best way to stop wasting time.
Wait for the new update.Wish not take too long time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:56:57 AM

Get it just ignore dirty words and stupid guy is the best way to stop wasting time.
Wait for the new update.Wish not take too long time.

I wish not take too long too.
menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:17:47 AM

Dear,

I've tried to transfer my XCR from Poloniex to Bter, however, it's pending for a couple of days.
Does this have anything to do with Poloniex (and Cryptsy as well) not being up to date with the latest XCR client?

Kind regards.
Menno

I'm afraid poloniex and cryptsy kinda gave up on Crypti after the network halt. i dont even blame them for it tbh, volume there was nonexistant.
Volume is highest on BTER, and even there the average is only like 1 BTC per day. less than that is just not profitable to host & maintain for an exchange.
they way they handle it is bad though, they should just delist it if they dont want to go though the hassle of setting up the wallet with their systems.

Thanks for the reply, but how do I get my funds out of there (50.000XCR). Any idea?
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:43:17 PM

Dear,

Kind regards.
Menno

Thanks for the reply, but how do I get my funds out of there (50.000XCR). Any idea?

Only way to get funds out of Cryptsy is to convert XCR to BTC, move the BTC, buy XCR. 

Other than that, do what I am doing with my Ctyptsy XCR...... hodling

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:52:36 PM

how long will XCR go back normal price?
losing money. Sad
Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:00:56 PM

how long will XCR go back normal price?
losing money. Sad

Its a thin market.  For 2 BTC, the price can be raised to 1000 sats.

Most XCR investors are hodling, not selling.   

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:57:15 PM

@Devs

I just tried to send a few XCR out of my wallet, but it seems that my transactions aren't being included in any blocks. Take note this is the first time I've tried to send XCR out of my wallet since the PoT Update.

@Devs any update on this? I'm still unable to send any XCR from my local wallet. Other users have also reported problems so I'm guessing it's not an isolated situation.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:10:55 PM

Wulf,

I sent a heads up on the internal comm. 

Is your PC wallet forging still?

If the blockchain is not updating, it may have stalled when it used up all your RAM.

Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:18:41 PM

Wulf,

Boris suggests to disable forging and try to send it again.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:02:24 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 09:16:38 PM by Wulfcastle

Wulf,

Boris suggests to disable forging and try to send it again.

For testing purposes I tried to send a transaction with these 3 scenarios.

1. I try to send a transaction with forging enabled : FAIL

2. I send a transaction with forging enabled, but then disable forging once I've sent the transaction : FAIL

3. I try to send a transaction with forging disabled beforehand : FAIL

From what I gather seems to be a problem with the new temporary PoT solution, where every node forges the next block (essentially creating their own forks) and the main chain is decided by randomly selecting a node participating in the next block. Our nodes/wallets are then synchronized with the main chain and updated to match the main chain. This is where the problem comes in.

Due to the nature of the temporary PoT solution we are all essentially sending out transactions on our own forks and not on the main chain, therefore our transactions will never be able to make it onto the main chain unless our node is the randomly selected winner. The fork-recovery system then removes our own forks (the only chain that has our transaction) and updates our node to the main chain, once this happens it is not possible for the transaction to go through.

Secondly, you mentioned that I may have ran out of RAM to run Crypti causing it to stall and not synchronize, well I've noticed that generally it takes a very long time to index blocks. Then it hit me. I realized that V8 (the JavaScript engine that is used to run Node.js applications), only ever uses 1GB of RAM, despite the fact that I have over 8GB of RAM available (I have 12GB worth of RAM in my system).

A quick Google search shows that this is an issue inherent to V8 : https://code.google.com/p/v8/issues/detail?id=847

Perhaps this RAM bottleneck is the reason why the Crypti wallet is slow to load and index the blockchain.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:02:56 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 09:15:57 PM by Wulfcastle

^ Just adding to my post above ^

I took a second look at the blockchain shown in my wallet and it seems to be stalling. I mentioned that it could be a problem with the temporary PoT solution in my post above, but it seems more likely to be a RAM issue now.

The V8 JavaScript Engine only uses up 1GB of the 12 GB of RAM available in my system, causing it to stall.

There's a whole host of results reporting this issue on Google : https://www.google.co.za/search?q=v8+engine&oq=v8+engine+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.4352j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=v8+javascript+engine+1gb+memory+issue

@Devs any solution to this?
Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

Wulf, I alerted Boris to the issues. 

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

Thanks Litoshi, I look forward to his reply.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

Did rebooting the computer and reloading the node allow you to send the XCR?

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Nope..., but I'm almost certain that it's a problem with the 1GB RAM bottleneck.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:50:24 PM

Nope..., but I'm almost certain that it's a problem with the 1GB RAM bottleneck.

Boris is here to chat with you

Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: